Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5259 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:57:43 PM

I have seen few good article about Dreamr at steemit. Those given good information about the project and some introductory info about how Dreamr social app will work.

I am really not surprised. They are pretty popular on this streets and also the pitch contest they won had a lot of impact on their growth and development.

There's no doubt that the dreamr project is getting quite popular, but I would really like to know more about the contest that was won by the project. I would appreciate if you could please make the link to the post available to us on the thread or explain for better understanding.

Well, lets not get hopes all high, don't mean to sound pessimistic but somethings need to be visible before individuals will be excited, don't get me wrong they have been quite progressive but much is expected, about the link that showcases them wining the contest, i think you should check medium or any of their channels. just google dreamr, i believe it will pop up, that was how i located it
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:28:36 PM

Looks like there will be more round of tokens sale. First round will run through this whole October month at IDCM exchange. Need to check how much tokens are offered at first round. Also, need to check if they are going to allow US people at second round.

I can't remember reading any update that suggests multiple rounds of the STEO. Come to think of it, dreamr tokensale didn't offer any bonus to investors, so there's nothing to distinguish between the rounds for the STEO coupled with the fact that there's no allotment of tokens on the ongoing tokensales. In my opinion, the best we can get with the tokensales is an extension of the closure date and not the division into rounds.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:33:53 PM

Looks like there will be more round of tokens sale. First round will run through this whole October month at IDCM exchange. Need to check how much tokens are offered at first round. Also, need to check if they are going to allow US people at second round.

I can't remember reading any update that suggests multiple rounds of the STEO. Come to think of it, dreamr tokensale didn't offer any bonus to investors, so there's nothing to distinguish between the rounds for the STEO coupled with the fact that there's no allotment of tokens on the ongoing tokensales. In my opinion, the best we can get with the tokensales is an extension of the closure date and not the division into rounds.

Extending the duration for the tokensales is not ideal and should not be encouraged. One month is sufficient to make the necessary sales and should be followed by the project development. The project released a road map which I consider to be a great idea, I'll prefer if the road map is adhered to for maximum result.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:41:42 PM

I was expecting tokens sale to be over within couple of weeks, because this project is good and team is selling Security tokens. However it seems overall market is flat and not moving in any direction, and that's why people taking slow steps.

It would have been awesome to have the tokensales completed and the hardcap reached, but that's not the case we have now. It's agreeable to say that the market hasn't been at its best lately and that could be one of the reasons for sluggish sales. We still have about two more weeks to complete the STEO and I believe that so much can still be achieved.

This is bad market. Still lots of uncertainties. If they reach softcap that itself is good news to move forward with the project development. I hope that happens soon.

We are in great anticipation and the team needs to be aware that several persons are waiting to hear from them as it relates to the progress of the STEO. The tokensale has been ongoing for a while and the community needs to be intimated on the progress so far.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:48:26 PM

I personally don't think they would be allowing USA citizens to participate in the tokensales whether in the second or third round. Its difficult, if not impossible to see a project allow participants in subsequent rounds, who were not allowed in the initial round. If dreamr project had their way, I believe they would love to have everyone participate, that would give them a higher chance of achieving their target.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:57:53 PM

There should be some limit I am sure. Otherwise it wont make sense. How far are they with their softcap? Any information from the team would be very helpful.

The team is yet to publish any information pertaining to the ongoing STEO, there's great anticipation as the community have been kept in the dark for too long. I hope the team are aware of their responsibility in ensuring that they keep the community informed.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:19:43 PM

There should be some limit I am sure. Otherwise it wont make sense. How far are they with their softcap? Any information from the team would be very helpful.

The team is yet to publish any information pertaining to the ongoing STEO, there's great anticipation as the community have been kept in the dark for too long. I hope the team are aware of their responsibility in ensuring that they keep the community informed.

I think we should wait for what the team of the project will do next while the first stage of their token sale. And what they respond to the current situation of the token sale right now.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 03:09:35 AM

I checked pinned messages at their telegram channel and it mentioned that round one going at IDCM exchange and will run through October month. Based on this I think there would be multiple round.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:58:44 AM

I checked pinned messages at their telegram channel and it mentioned that round one going at IDCM exchange and will run through October month. Based on this I think there would be multiple round.

We need some clarification on this from Dreamr team. How many rounds and how many tokens owr round available in STEO. And most important is when the trading will start?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 07:27:00 AM

We need some clarification on this from Dreamr team. How many rounds and how many tokens owr round available in STEO. And most important is when the trading will start?

I will advise you head to their telegram channel with such questions the team moderator can answer such questions and provide more information in that regards

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:35:31 AM

Okay, I see. I believe your verdict is logical considering the fact that the team is yet to give us a direct response and update on their intension as it relates to the tokensales. Let's wait and see how it goes.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:40:12 AM

Okay, I see. I believe your verdict is logical considering the fact that the team is yet to give us a direct response and update on their intension as it relates to the tokensales. Let's wait and see how it goes.

But I am concerned about the popularity of the platform if multiple rounds of token sale will go wouldn't it affect the value of the security token?
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:07:06 AM

The team are aware of the need to update the community on the STEO, but I guess they're yet to receive comprehensive report from IDCM and may be unable to give any update until they receive information from IDCM. With the way its going, I guess the update would be made at the end of the tokensales.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:15:18 AM

I think we should wait for what the team of the project will do next while the first stage of their token sale. And what they respond to the current situation of the token sale right now.

We would obviously have to wait for the team to update us on the ongoing tokensales. It would also be a good idea for the team to let us know if there would be any other round of tokensales after the ongoing round. This would give us a better opportunity to prepare our minds for the upcoming rounds.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:27:58 AM

I agree with your opinion, we indeed need more information on the anticipated rounds of the tokensale, but come to think of it, the team never made it explicit that there would be multiple rounds of the STEO, we are basically working with mere assumptions.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 11:31:03 AM

Check out dreamr™ (@dreamr_app): https://twitter.com/dreamr_app?s=09

Really an interesting handle to follow. Inspiring and motivating. Kudos to the handler doing a great job @ tweeting everyday.

Want to have a feel? Check the link above.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:34:04 AM

I will advise you head to their telegram channel with such questions the team moderator can answer such questions and provide more information in that regards

That's a good idea, since the Admin is barely replying to questions we should make use of the telegram group for getting clarification on any issue. I would appreciate if the link to the telegram group is dropped to gives easy direction to the group.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:49:58 AM

I sense that there would be multiple rounds due to the need for the project to meet their hard caps. CeO made mention that the project will continue even if they don't hit hard cap.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 01:01:48 PM

Really an interesting handle to follow. Inspiring and motivating. Kudos to the handler doing a great job @ tweeting everyday.

I am already following Dreamr project social media accounts. Their tweets gives good information about project and project related updates as well.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:18:58 PM

I am already following Dreamr project social media accounts. Their tweets gives good information about project and project related updates as well.

Yes the tweets are really spreading positive vibes even I also check their social media platforms time to time and the team is really great in updating and advertising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: