Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:09:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:08:59 PM

Does anyone have an idea when Dreamr team would hold a meetup or AMA? I do like projects with a CEO that loves to interact with the community/investors. I think it’s a great opportunity to ask about the project and make suggestions like every community based project team should.

I haven't seen this discussed yet but like you rightly said it's going to be a big booster to investors level of confidence. Reddit meet up will be really cool.

AMA session is not scheduled for coming days. however we can request at their telegram channel to schedule one AMA session. I think they would love to arrange one.

Absolutely. I think you should make a suggestion on the telegram group.  The AMA could be live streamed on Dreamr Instagram like that of the sales pitch competition.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:17:17 PM

Dreamr place their tokensales @ $50 Max investment. That's ridiculously low lol. I actually didn't expect it will be that low of an amount.  Grin

This is really very small amount of investment dreamr is allowing, at this rate I am really concerned if the platform will reach their softcap or not?  Does anyone know any information about how far they reached their softcap.

Yeah, its  small amount but it better so that smaller investors can get involve with the project and regarding their softcap I feel its better to get the information form their telegram channel

I think team have done good research before deciding to keep the max value at 50 USD. This will avoid dumping of tokens or price manipulation. Big investors have to wait for certain period before they can offload.

I agree with you Kriszz that dreamr team Would have decided this price to avoid dumping of tokens and yes on the other hand small investors can also invest. But my concern is will it not decrease the market value of the project.

I don’t think so. I think the price of utility tokens depends more on market factors of supply and demand. With Dreamr app project launched next month, demand for Dreamr tokens would skyrocket.

It would be awesome to have the price of the tokens skyrocket, but I don't see that happening, considering the bearish state of the market. And secondly, the price of several altcoin are on the decline making most newly listed tokens dump in value. I sincerely wish that the case of dreamr tokens would be different.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:27:58 PM

Does anyone have an idea when Dreamr team would hold a meetup or AMA? I do like projects with a CEO that loves to interact with the community/investors. I think it’s a great opportunity to ask about the project and make suggestions like every community based project team should.

I personally don't have the information as to when the team intends holding the AMA. I believe information as such would be posted on their telegram group and other social media handles. I would suggest we wait for the tokensales to be completed, so that the team can have time to focus on the AMA or other events they consider necessary for the growth of the project.

Can you share the link to Dreamr telegram group?
I think holding AMA would build the community spirit and is some kind of promotion. I was going to make that suggestion to Dreamr team on telegram.

Dreamr project has a telegram channel and a telegram group where discussion can be made and questions could be asked. The link to the telegram channel is @dreamrsunite
And the link to the telegram group for discussion and questions is @dreamrapp
Do hope you find the group interesting.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 03:35:40 PM

Dreamr place their tokensales @ $50 Max investment. That's ridiculously low lol. I actually didn't expect it will be that low of an amount.  Grin

This is really very small amount of investment dreamr is allowing, at this rate I am really concerned if the platform will reach their softcap or not?  Does anyone know any information about how far they reached their softcap.

I am certain that the least amount that can be invested is $50. I can't remember vividly the maximum amount, because I can't afford to invest up to that amount  Grin
I guess it's around $5,000. I am still positive about the softcap and since its just around $100k, it should be achievable.

The least amount is not that high so a lot of people will have the opportunity of buying and this will, in turn, hasten the token sale period of the project.
Lizz000007

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:47:40 PM

I saw many times dreamr profiling on Instagram is very active they updates or post almost every day . i myself came to know about this project through Instagram So i feel if the team  will conduct AMA session live there that will be more  interactive and one to one communication about the project related doubts.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:57:14 PM

I am certain that the least amount that can be invested is $50. I can't remember vividly the maximum amount, because I can't afford to invest up to that amount  Grin
I guess it's around $5,000. I am still positive about the softcap and since its just around $100k, it should be achievable.

I checked the telegram group but didn't see any amount as the highest investment that could be made, though the least amount is $50 as you said. I would even advise they make the highest amount opened to whoever wants to purchase the tokens, so that we could complete the STEO quickly and move to the project development.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:00:38 PM

I saw many times dreamr profiling on Instagram is very active they updates or post almost every day . i myself came to know about this project through Instagram So i feel if the team  will conduct AMA session live there that will be more  interactive and one to one communication about the project related doubts.

Yes, that would be glorious. The AMA on Instagram would be perfect considering the fact that they have a whole lot of followers and the concept of the project resonates with the vision of Instagram where people display their best moments and business.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:08:01 PM

Does anyone know when the team is going to launch their full fledged application I'm very much excited and eager to use the platform as far as I gathered the information in December the dreamr team is launching the application but for only trail basis.

Your best bet would be after tokensales buddy. I think team is focused right now on tokensales but no big deal if they do development on the other side. Keeps the whole thing together.

That’s right. I think is perfect they focus on the token sales for now and after the token sales, they’ll get to build the dreamr app. I think they can do both, since the token sales is been taken care of by IDCM, team has more time to sell their tokens.

In my opinion the team is still working behind the scene to put things Inorder, I agree that IDCM has taken some burden out of their shoulders, but that doesn't mean in anyway that they're idle. Let's see what comes out of their tight schedule and hopefully they'll come out stronger for the project development.

Yea but i think they should be active and disseminate information as it comes or perhaps create a means whereby the community will have something to talk about, investors have different opinions and in this cryptocurrency industry, patience is something many lack because they have been nurtured to believe that silence means something, so keeping the community vibrant is necessary
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 04:47:34 PM

Yes, that would be glorious. The AMA on Instagram would be perfect considering the fact that they have a whole lot of followers and the concept of the project resonates with the vision of Instagram where people display their best moments and business.

Ah ha, so they are active on instagram more than other channels. Instagram is also popular but it would be good if they keep updating all their channels
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 05:17:51 PM

Ah ha, so they are active on instagram more than other channels. Instagram is also popular but it would be good if they keep updating all their channels

I have no idea Instagram can be used for promoting cryptocurrency project. If that is the case then running promotion on Instagram would yield great result because of its large user base

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 05:31:05 PM

I personally don't have the information as to when the team intends holding the AMA. I believe information as such would be posted on their telegram group and other social media handles. I would suggest we wait for the tokensales to be completed, so that the team can have time to focus on the AMA or other events they consider necessary for the growth of the project.

Can you share the link to Dreamr telegram group?
I think holding AMA would build the community spirit and is some kind of promotion. I was going to make that suggestion to Dreamr team on telegram.

Dreamr project has a telegram channel and a telegram group where discussion can be made and questions could be asked. The link to the telegram channel is @dreamrsunite
And the link to the telegram group for discussion and questions is @dreamrapp
Do hope you find the group interesting.

Thanks.  I joined both groups. Awesome community Dreamr app has going on telegram. I think having a good community says a lot about a project. It’s a great way to build a community based project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:03:00 PM

Does anyone know when the team is going to launch their full fledged application I'm very much excited and eager to use the platform as far as I gathered the information in December the dreamr team is launching the application but for only trail basis.

Your best bet would be after tokensales buddy. I think team is focused right now on tokensales but no big deal if they do development on the other side. Keeps the whole thing together.

That’s right. I think is perfect they focus on the token sales for now and after the token sales, they’ll get to build the dreamr app. I think they can do both, since the token sales is been taken care of by IDCM, team has more time to sell their tokens.

In my opinion the team is still working behind the scene to put things Inorder, I agree that IDCM has taken some burden out of their shoulders, but that doesn't mean in anyway that they're idle. Let's see what comes out of their tight schedule and hopefully they'll come out stronger for the project development.

Yea but i think they should be active and disseminate information as it comes or perhaps create a means whereby the community will have something to talk about, investors have different opinions and in this cryptocurrency industry, patience is something many lack because they have been nurtured to believe that silence means something, so keeping the community vibrant is necessary

You made a very valid point, they need to keep people talking, this could be in the form of publishing new information periodically either in line with the dreamr project or something connected to the blockchain industry which is helpful to the project. In this space, silence is confused to be bankruptcy or exit. The team could do more in the area of getting people to talk about the project.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:15:59 PM

The least amount is not that high so a lot of people will have the opportunity of buying and this will, in turn, hasten the token sale period of the project.

The team made a great decision in fixing the minimum investment that can be made on the project, $50 is quite logical from various perspectives and several persons would be able to contribute, most especially the low income earners.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:41:21 PM

Dreamr indeed has a massive followership on Instagram, I remember following some of their posts which drew a wide range of individuals who were sharing their dreams on the thread. The same strategy could also be employed for the AMA to get a wide audience.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:42:00 PM

You made a very valid point, they need to keep people talking, this could be in the form of publishing new information periodically either in line with the dreamr project or something connected to the blockchain industry which is helpful to the project. In this space, silence is confused to be bankruptcy or exit. The team could do more in the area of getting people to talk about the project.

Yea and trying to get back investors confidence can be a lot of work, so its best they never loose them in the first place, they have a pretty decent concept and made some headway in wining a competition, so i'm really excited to see what the future holds for dreamr, its something that will be massive once all exploits has been judiciously carried out by the team
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:48:09 PM

I have no idea Instagram can be used for promoting cryptocurrency project. If that is the case then running promotion on Instagram would yield great result because of its large user base

Every social media platform can be used for promotional purposes, though i see twitter being used majorly in the cryptocurrency industry for promoting their projects. Instagram is getting very fertile and with time there may be a shift to the Instagram app for cryptocurrency promotions.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:50:55 PM

Every social media platform can be used for promotional purposes, though i see twitter being used majorly in the cryptocurrency industry for promoting their projects. Instagram is getting very fertile and with time there may be a shift to the Instagram app for cryptocurrency promotions.

I'm in agreement with your opinion, before now we rarely used Instagram for bounties in the sense that there were no Instagram campaigns, but some projects are beginning to include Instagram campaigns on the Instagram and this has lead to an increased need for more followers on Instagram.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:27:13 PM

Anyone wants to get closer to the news and information should follow the Twitter and Telegram handle of Dreamr project to get facts. Tokensales still ongoing in IDCM.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:33:09 PM

I'm sorry I don't see Instagram as much of an option to host an AMA. I mean most crypto enthusiasts am sorry to say don't find Instagram mentally stimulating enough to be there in the first place. I don't have an Instagram account nor own an app. I pick Twitter well over Instagram any day.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 09:47:59 PM

Although I don't use instagram that well, I have seen target cryptocurrency ads directed towards me and also on linkedin too. I have a lot of crypto enthusiast following me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: