Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:36:29 AM

I saw many times dreamr profiling on Instagram is very active they updates or post almost every day . i myself came to know about this project through Instagram So i feel if the team  will conduct AMA session live there that will be more  interactive and one to one communication about the project related doubts.

A webinar on Instagram would be awesome. Dreamr has all earned a huge number of followers on Instagram and that comes with the attention they so dearly needed right now. I think they can put this into use by holding weekly AMA on Instagram.

Am also of the opinion that the AMA on Instagram would yield a lot of viewers and several people may need to sign up to Instagram for the opportunity to participate in the AMA. I personally would join the AMA if it's conducted in Instagram. The team could conduct a survey on their telegram group to get a statistical feedback from community members on the use of Instagram for the AMA.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:44:36 AM

I saw many times dreamr profiling on Instagram is very active they updates or post almost every day . i myself came to know about this project through Instagram So i feel if the team  will conduct AMA session live there that will be more  interactive and one to one communication about the project related doubts.

Dreamr indeed has a massive followership on Instagram, I remember following some of their posts which drew a wide range of individuals who were sharing their dreams on the thread. The same strategy could also be employed for the AMA to get a wide audience.

Thought instagram has never been a good source for blockchain promotion but this also proves the need for all platforms to seriously utilized all social media if they mean business, also it was wise for the dreamr team to use that avenue for marketing due to the fact that they are aiming to be not just a crowdfunding platform but also a social one, so it makes a whole lot of sense 

The dreamr team should be on the guard now since her tokensale should be rounding up very soon. I remember the first round of the tokensale should be coming to an end in less than a week time and the project needs to be inform the community of the next step towards the project development. I'll suggest that all the various social media handles should be deployed to convey the information to the wider audience.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 10:09:24 AM

I saw many times dreamr profiling on Instagram is very active they updates or post almost every day . i myself came to know about this project through Instagram So i feel if the team  will conduct AMA session live there that will be more  interactive and one to one communication about the project related doubts.

Dreamr indeed has a massive followership on Instagram, I remember following some of their posts which drew a wide range of individuals who were sharing their dreams on the thread. The same strategy could also be employed for the AMA to get a wide audience.

Thought instagram has never been a good source for blockchain promotion but this also proves the need for all platforms to seriously utilized all social media if they mean business, also it was wise for the dreamr team to use that avenue for marketing due to the fact that they are aiming to be not just a crowdfunding platform but also a social one, so it makes a whole lot of sense 

The dreamr team should be on the guard now since her tokensale should be rounding up very soon. I remember the first round of the tokensale should be coming to an end in less than a week time and the project needs to be inform the community of the next step towards the project development. I'll suggest that all the various social media handles should be deployed to convey the information to the wider audience.

Tokens sale is not finishing on 1st November, only round one will be finishing. Second round will start from 2nd November. Don't know the difference between 1st and second round, will have to wait and see.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 10:48:27 AM

Yes, that would be glorious. The AMA on Instagram would be perfect considering the fact that they have a whole lot of followers and the concept of the project resonates with the vision of Instagram where people display their best moments and business.

Ah ha, so they are active on instagram more than other channels. Instagram is also popular but it would be good if they keep updating all their channels

I have no idea Instagram can be used for promoting cryptocurrency project. If that is the case then running promotion on Instagram would yield great result because of its large user base

Instagram can be used to promote any kind of business and a lot of crypto projects are already taking advantage of it, glad Dreamr are doing likewise.

Instagram on cryptocurrency project is just coming onboard, because I know as a bounty hunter we barely get to use Instagram accounts for bounty because there are very few Instagram campaigns and the reward are mostly in the minority.
You said it all. I rarely use instagram except for the crypto ads i get there, i don't think anybody uses instagram for campaigns.

Well I know a few tho, when it comes to visual display, instagram is sure the number one social media atm. Nonetheless crypto projects needs to embrace using it. 
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:56:27 AM

Yes, that would be glorious. The AMA on Instagram would be perfect considering the fact that they have a whole lot of followers and the concept of the project resonates with the vision of Instagram where people display their best moments and business.

Ah ha, so they are active on instagram more than other channels. Instagram is also popular but it would be good if they keep updating all their channels

I have no idea Instagram can be used for promoting cryptocurrency project. If that is the case then running promotion on Instagram would yield great result because of its large user base

These days crypto project like this can be promoted in different social media sites like Instagram it's new to us, because we definitely see other sites like Facebook or etc. But now Instagram is now getting larger platform so that it was a great to be a promoting for a cryptocurrency project like this.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 12:33:21 PM

Does anyone know when the team is going to launch their full fledged application I'm very much excited and eager to use the platform as far as I gathered the information in December the dreamr team is launching the application but for only trail basis.

The thing I only knew too is they going to launch their application in December this will be based on the situation of the project right now and the token sale will be one of the biggest impact for it but I will stay tuned here and their other social media accounts to be more updated.

Bitcointalk is such a great platform too. The Dreamr thread on here isn’t left out either. Unfortunately, we don’t see much of the team joining the discussions on here or replying questions, but it’s a great place to learn about dreamr app project.

I guess the team is more focused on the wider community for now, that explains why we've been seeing more of their tweets and Instagram posts. Hopefully, they would have a better chance for reaching their goals from their campaign to the wider market.

I do understand your concern and also agree with you  about the team is not joining the Bitcoin talk forum for more and more information about their upcoming platform  @Getadaaa.  In my opinion team is doing great and soon we will  see the results.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 01:26:29 PM

Anyone wants to get closer to the news and information should follow the Twitter and Telegram handle of Dreamr project to get facts. Tokensales still ongoing in IDCM.

I asked team why they don't update or blogs at their medium channel. Team mentioned that they are working on it and will be publishing updates/detailed information about current status soon.

You made a very intelligent enquiry and it's great to know that the team is working on ensuring that articles are published regularly about the happenings on the project. The team also needs to be mindful of the fact that they may have to publish on different languages for the wide audience.

I don't know what changed, there used to be weekly articles and in fact I enjoyed the articles. It used to keep the community informed and involved.

You can read more about Dreamr on the official Dreamr Medium page. They do give updates on major announcement and new features they plan to update. Yeah is an interesting vlog on YouTube about Dreamr app. https://youtu.be/5hvERQxblPY

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 01:53:43 PM

I saw many times dreamr profiling on Instagram is very active they updates or post almost every day . i myself came to know about this project through Instagram So i feel if the team  will conduct AMA session live there that will be more  interactive and one to one communication about the project related doubts.

A webinar on Instagram would be awesome. Dreamr has all earned a huge number of followers on Instagram and that comes with the attention they so dearly needed right now. I think they can put this into use by holding weekly AMA on Instagram.

Am also of the opinion that the AMA on Instagram would yield a lot of viewers and several people may need to sign up to Instagram for the opportunity to participate in the AMA. I personally would join the AMA if it's conducted in Instagram. The team could conduct a survey on their telegram group to get a statistical feedback from community members on the use of Instagram for the AMA.

IMO, these are different social media platforms, with few users who would like to use Instagram as well as telegram. My suggestion of Instagram was because of the high number of users the project seems to have on there.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 03:03:44 PM

Anyone wants to get closer to the news and information should follow the Twitter and Telegram handle of Dreamr project to get facts. Tokensales still ongoing in IDCM.

I guess the dreamr team gives periodic posts on their Instagram handle and that could also be considered when choosing a social media to follow the project. The dreamr team are Striving to be present everywhere and that's a commendable way to operate in this industry.

That’s what I’ll expect from a social media platform, having presence everywhere. Dreamr app has more to offer unlike other social media platform like Facebook. It’s won’t be long before we see the number of users on Dreamr app skyrocketing.

I hope the dreamr team are working to build a platform that can house a large number of individuals simultaneously. The project has the potential to command large number of individuals due to its nature as a social media and freelancing platform.

This is my confidence about the platform. It's a flexible aim and objective that they have got. They will easily get the crowd coming @ them. They just need go get things in order.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:07:36 PM

New twer from https://twitter.com/dreamr_app/status/1186546864037871616?s=19

One fascinating thing I found about Dreamr is that there activities are all in line with their core objective and aim. Making the whole process an inspiration to all.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:20:36 PM

I guess the dreamr team gives periodic posts on their Instagram handle and that could also be considered when choosing a social media to follow the project. The dreamr team are Striving to be present everywhere and that's a commendable way to operate in this industry.

That’s what I’ll expect from a social media platform, having presence everywhere. Dreamr app has more to offer unlike other social media platform like Facebook. It’s won’t be long before we see the number of users on Dreamr app skyrocketing.

I hope the dreamr team are working to build a platform that can house a large number of individuals simultaneously. The project has the potential to command large number of individuals due to its nature as a social media and freelancing platform.

I once stated something about this, the team has a lot to put in place because both concept has the capacity to pull in a lot of crowd which is overwhelming and they intend to do this as a single entity, so they really should be prepared for what awaits them and take proactive steps in ensuring that they don't get things twisted up but create a lasting impression
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 03:41:35 PM

Does anyone know when the team is going to launch their full fledged application I'm very much excited and eager to use the platform as far as I gathered the information in December the dreamr team is launching the application but for only trail basis.

The thing I only knew too is they going to launch their application in December this will be based on the situation of the project right now and the token sale will be one of the biggest impact for it but I will stay tuned here and their other social media accounts to be more updated.

Bitcointalk is such a great platform too. The Dreamr thread on here isn’t left out either. Unfortunately, we don’t see much of the team joining the discussions on here or replying questions, but it’s a great place to learn about dreamr app project.

I guess the team is more focused on the wider community for now, that explains why we've been seeing more of their tweets and Instagram posts. Hopefully, they would have a better chance for reaching their goals from their campaign to the wider market.

I guess so. Ever since the beta testing, more people have come to realize a platform that allows users to build a like minded community around their dreams while providing tools to monetize same network would be vital to achieve dreams of all shapes and sizes.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Lizz000007

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:51:55 PM

yes as far as i have noticed ,as am very much active on Instagram so I usually come to know about their recent updates from there so just thought of ama session could be done in a such a way i mean the team as a good number of options available for conducting their project sessions .
Ace44

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:46:27 PM

I guess so. Ever since the beta testing, more people have come to realize a platform that allows users to build a like minded community around their dreams while providing tools to monetize same network would be vital to achieve dreams of all shapes and sizes.

If i may ask, when was the beta testing done and was it a selective thing?, i have really missed out a lot on their telegram channel and its sometimes difficult to follow up with the amount of messages piling up, hence i have to use this avenue to catch up on the latest development about the brand, so this invariable means that they are ready for launch, am i correct?
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 07:50:25 PM

I once stated something about this, the team has a lot to put in place because both concept has the capacity to pull in a lot of crowd which is overwhelming and they intend to do this as a single entity, so they really should be prepared for what awaits them and take proactive steps in ensuring that they don't get things twisted up but create a lasting impression

I think they are ready and I also feel they should not wait till everything is ready before launching. The power of a startup is tested if they can be able to iterate quickly.
Ace44

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:04:21 PM

I think they are ready and I also feel they should not wait till everything is ready before launching. The power of a startup is tested if they can be able to iterate quickly.

I agree, i'm not saying they wait before getting everything right but they should take things step by step and if they have capable hands that can handle all at same time like i once stated, then fine, they should go ahead and deliver what they have to the public, in all, first impression matters a lot so they should get everything ready before December
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 09:54:10 PM

Soon we get to the end of the month which means end of the current tokensales phase. Will the team give us some updated about this current round by the end of the month?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:58:19 PM

One fascinating thing I found about Dreamr is that there activities are all in line with their core objective and aim. Making the whole process an inspiration to all.

The future is here on Dreamr app. I can’t wait to read about it, and make new friends with ideas on how to change the world. I think it’s going to be the best social media platform soon, both on Google Play and App Store.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:06:19 PM

The future is here on Dreamr app. I can’t wait to read about it, and make new friends with ideas on how to change the world. I think it’s going to be the best social media platform soon, both on Google Play and App Store.

Exactly  the social and community angle dreamr is coming from is going to strengthen bonds and create some new social sensation that borders around giving. It's really an exciting time to come.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 10:40:14 PM

I asked some questions about the Dreamr app on telegram and got a reply Link. The link was a detailed release and development roadmap for features on the Dreamr app. I think we don’t have to wait so long to use the Dreamr app. https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/dreamr-development-roadmap-4228c480c26b

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: