Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 10:53:11 PM

I guess so. Ever since the beta testing, more people have come to realize a platform that allows users to build a like minded community around their dreams while providing tools to monetize same network would be vital to achieve dreams of all shapes and sizes.

If i may ask, when was the beta testing done and was it a selective thing?, i have really missed out a lot on their telegram channel and its sometimes difficult to follow up with the amount of messages piling up, hence i have to use this avenue to catch up on the latest development about the brand, so this invariable means that they are ready for launch, am i correct?

Right. Beta testing of the Dreamr app has been completed. First round of tokens sales ends in a few weeks. I guess that would mark the launch of the full version of Dreamr app.
Dreamr partnership with dreamy and Pals, would attract private investments to the project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:44:28 PM

I saw many times dreamr profiling on Instagram is very active they updates or post almost every day . i myself came to know about this project through Instagram So i feel if the team  will conduct AMA session live there that will be more  interactive and one to one communication about the project related doubts.

Dreamr indeed has a massive followership on Instagram, I remember following some of their posts which drew a wide range of individuals who were sharing their dreams on the thread. The same strategy could also be employed for the AMA to get a wide audience.

Thought instagram has never been a good source for blockchain promotion but this also proves the need for all platforms to seriously utilized all social media if they mean business, also it was wise for the dreamr team to use that avenue for marketing due to the fact that they are aiming to be not just a crowdfunding platform but also a social one, so it makes a whole lot of sense 

The dreamr team should be on the guard now since her tokensale should be rounding up very soon. I remember the first round of the tokensale should be coming to an end in less than a week time and the project needs to be inform the community of the next step towards the project development. I'll suggest that all the various social media handles should be deployed to convey the information to the wider audience.

Tokens sale is not finishing on 1st November, only round one will be finishing. Second round will start from 2nd November. Don't know the difference between 1st and second round, will have to wait and see.

Am personally of the opinion that the round two tokensale is dependent on the performance of round one tokensales. This implies that there would only be round two tokensales when the project doesn't meet her targets on the round one and wants to give out more opportunity or time to investors to come on board.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:00:27 AM

Anyone wants to get closer to the news and information should follow the Twitter and Telegram handle of Dreamr project to get facts. Tokensales still ongoing in IDCM.

I asked team why they don't update or blogs at their medium channel. Team mentioned that they are working on it and will be publishing updates/detailed information about current status soon.

You made a very intelligent enquiry and it's great to know that the team is working on ensuring that articles are published regularly about the happenings on the project. The team also needs to be mindful of the fact that they may have to publish on different languages for the wide audience.

I don't know what changed, there used to be weekly articles and in fact I enjoyed the articles. It used to keep the community informed and involved.

You can read more about Dreamr on the official Dreamr Medium page. They do give updates on major announcement and new features they plan to update. Yeah is an interesting vlog on YouTube about Dreamr app. https://youtu.be/5hvERQxblPY

It's a pleasure to know that dreamr project also utilise YouTube for her promotional activities. It's getting clearer to me why people are saying that the dreamr project is popular in town and several cryptocurrency communities are discussing as about the project.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:04:59 AM

I saw many times dreamr profiling on Instagram is very active they updates or post almost every day . i myself came to know about this project through Instagram So i feel if the team  will conduct AMA session live there that will be more  interactive and one to one communication about the project related doubts.

Yes, that would be glorious. The AMA on Instagram would be perfect considering the fact that they have a whole lot of followers and the concept of the project resonates with the vision of Instagram where people display their best moments and business.

Ah ha, so they are active on instagram more than other channels. Instagram is also popular but it would be good if they keep updating all their channels

I also saw their instagram page and activities there I guess instagram, facebook and twitter should only for digital advertising and gathering knowledge purpose. Few days ago dreamr asked users on instagram about their dreams and the dreams people mentioned were very childish.

Lol, it's a norm to expect people to say what they personally crave for as a dream and this may appear childish to you. The dreams mentioned on the Instagram thread was majorly for individualistic motive. We should also be expecting the same when the platform is launched because they are the same set of people we would find in the dreamr platform.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:09:45 AM

I saw many times dreamr profiling on Instagram is very active they updates or post almost every day . i myself came to know about this project through Instagram So i feel if the team  will conduct AMA session live there that will be more  interactive and one to one communication about the project related doubts.

A webinar on Instagram would be awesome. Dreamr has all earned a huge number of followers on Instagram and that comes with the attention they so dearly needed right now. I think they can put this into use by holding weekly AMA on Instagram.

Am also of the opinion that the AMA on Instagram would yield a lot of viewers and several people may need to sign up to Instagram for the opportunity to participate in the AMA. I personally would join the AMA if it's conducted in Instagram. The team could conduct a survey on their telegram group to get a statistical feedback from community members on the use of Instagram for the AMA.

IMO, these are different social media platforms, with few users who would like to use Instagram as well as telegram. My suggestion of Instagram was because of the high number of users the project seems to have on there.

The dreamr project has a large followership across several social media platforms and this gives her an opportunity to explore a wide range of options. The team should consider the most effective way of reaching out to the people and design a model to accomplish such.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:15:51 AM

New twer from https://twitter.com/dreamr_app/status/1186546864037871616?s=19

One fascinating thing I found about Dreamr is that there activities are all in line with their core objective and aim. Making the whole process an inspiration to all.

The dreamr project is indeed assisting individuals to enjoy the journey to their dream life. Therefore, every individual who wants the best part towards achieving a better life should join the dreamr project and explore with other dreamers on how best to get to their destination.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 03:16:45 AM

One fascinating thing I found about Dreamr is that there activities are all in line with their core objective and aim. Making the whole process an inspiration to all.

The dreamr project is indeed assisting individuals to enjoy the journey to their dream life. Therefore, every individual who wants the best part towards achieving a better life should join the dreamr project and explore with other dreamers on how best to get to their destination.

They are coming up with tweet, which is good. But I would like to see more detailed updates from team. Expecting some official blog with recent updates from team.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:30:43 AM

They are coming up with tweet, which is good. But I would like to see more detailed updates from team. Expecting some official blog with recent updates from team.

Dreamr is indeed a great platform for dreaming users who are determined to fulfill what they want. but yes the team should also keep their users up to date about the progress of the token sale as well as about the platform.
Lizz000007

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:47:45 AM

So dreamr has released their roadmap for their coming features and they are following:-
1.Dream declaration-December 2019
2.dream connect- January 2020
3. Secure messenger with end to end encryption- February 2020
4.integrated digital wallet- February 2020
5.moments (dream’s taken on stories) -march 2020
6.dream weaving- april 2020
7.video/VOIP calling-may 2020
8.crowdfunding beta - june 2020
9. Crowdfunding V1.o -july 2020
10. Marketplace beta — October 2020
11. Marketplace v1.0 — November 2020
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:09:39 AM

So dreamr has released their roadmap for their coming features and they are following:-

Thank you liz00007, the roadmap of dreamr platform is very planned and convincing, I'm happy just with the thought of that users will have to wait for only one month to use the platform where with the help of few steps their ideas and dreams come into reality.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:23:47 AM

So this year we're going to expect for that feature of their app the Dream declaration and as I can see that they give time in each main feature of their app, I hope with that kind of effort and time they have every feature will run well and will have a good result about it.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 06:26:15 AM

November 2020? It's this how long we are going to wait for the app release? I will advice that they release the app first with its current working features and then later release the other features as time goes.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 06:29:53 AM

I really don’t know why, but why does the team have to take a year to get all these features on board the platform? I think with a good team , it should take a year to get the Dreamr app full launched.
Great features btw, I hope I get to use it soon.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:42:37 AM

So this year we're going to expect for that feature of their app the Dream declaration and as I can see that they give time in each main feature of their app, I hope with that kind of effort and time they have every feature will run well and will have a good result about it.

I can’t wait to use the Dreamr app. I have seen people talk about it on different social media channels. Says it’s the next big app on blockchain. They have some features making it a better choice to Facebook or slack. I hope the team decides to make it free and available to all users.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 06:50:20 AM

I believe the team are working on putting together a post on the recent happening with dreamr project. We only need to be patient and anticipate their publication soon. I remember the Admin promised to update the community soon on the tokensales and other relevant information.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:00:45 AM

It's an agreeable fact that the team hasn't been at her best in updating the community on the happening of the project, most especially in recent weeks, but am positive that they would be updating the community immediately after the tokensales to inform the community on what was realised from the tokensales and the way forward.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:06:06 AM

I can see that this is a run through on the development stages of the project. The team has a well spelt out description of what they want to achieve within the period of one year, I must confess that their effort is commendable. But, I'll suggest that they also have a strategy in place to achieve these targets. It would be awesome if they could stick to the duration as defined.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:12:11 AM

The Dreamr IEO is live. You can participate now on https://m.idcm.io/coinsale/detail?ID=pjru8wJ99k-RTreZBQa9Ag
The first round of sales holds on IDCM, and ends in 7 days.
Here are some other information;
Token price: 1DRMR = $0.25 USD
Min. Investment: $50 USD
Maximum Offering: 7,000,000 DRMR ($1.75M)
Restricted Countries: USA

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:12:22 AM

November 2020? It's this how long we are going to wait for the app release? I will advice that they release the app first with its current working features and then later release the other features as time goes.

The app would be released by December this year as promised, but it would go through some stages before all the features would be updated. I guess the stages of development are in tandem to the roadmap as we can see above.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:16:15 AM

The app would be released by December this year as promised, but it would go through some stages before all the features would be updated. I guess the stages of development are in tandem to the roadmap as we can see above.

From my perspective, the period of 1 year to upgrade the app with all the anticipated features seems too long. I want to believe that the team knows best and may need to take such a long period of time to give us the best. Let's hope that they deliver the app by December and see how the other features unfolds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: