Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:14:11 PM

With the number of scam projects, it’s difficult to find a great project with a good team. Exit scam doesn’t seem to be a new thing. I think investors are going to be happy to know they are working with a team dedicated to make the dreams of users come true.

The negative impact of scammers is still been felt and that's the major reason why the industry has gone from a fast phase to a slow one and i kinda liked it because nowadays investors are very much aware of the risks that they are going into, they now do their homework very well before investing and as such, scam projects are dying naturally and the strong ones are coming to limelight
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:11:52 PM

Video helps in explaining a concept really beautifully, dreamr have put together one of the best explanation video out there on YouTube to explain the concept around dreamr more better

Check it out. https://youtu.be/5hvERQxblPY

Thanks for sharing this brilliant piece. I share the same idea, videos are a better way to learn about a new project. I think more people would understand how Dreamr works. The YouTube paints an amazing picture of the idea.

And also explains how easy the system will carry out operations. It's going to be an interesting ride upon launch. I've dreams in area of science and technology, it will be interesting to see how that gets fulfilled.

Yeah, I can’t wait to use the App on first day of launch. Users are advise to preregister on the platform using the Dreamr.app portal. Pre-registration on the website give you the opportunity to get a special username before it’s taken.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 10:17:32 PM

With the number of scam projects, it’s difficult to find a great project with a good team. Exit scam doesn’t seem to be a new thing. I think investors are going to be happy to know they are working with a team dedicated to make the dreams of users come true.

The negative impact of scammers is still been felt and that's the major reason why the industry has gone from a fast phase to a slow one and i kinda liked it because nowadays investors are very much aware of the risks that they are going into, they now do their homework very well before investing and as such, scam projects are dying naturally and the strong ones are coming to limelight

That’s one advantage I see with The Dreamr App. Investors get to be of a project from the very paperwork/whitepaper. I think most projects fail because project team failed to research properly. Dreamr App solves all that.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:21:23 PM

I think what's left of the project is to show their faces. The team should show their faces, it's going to improve on investors confidence a whole lot!

That’s the reason I asked about an AMA. The team actually had a few meetup at Blockchance Event this year. Dreamr won the Blockchance Sales pitch competition and received a $50 000 reward for the project. I guess an AMA would be a brilliant idea.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Lizz000007

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:42:33 AM

So dreamr has released their roadmap for their coming features and they are following:-
1.Dream declaration-December 2019
2.dream connect- January 2020
3. Secure messenger with end to end encryption- February 2020
4.integrated digital wallet- February 2020
5.moments (dream’s taken on stories) -march 2020
6.dream weaving- april 2020
7.video/VOIP calling-may 2020
8.crowdfunding beta - june 2020
9. Crowdfunding V1.o -july 2020
10. Marketplace beta — October 2020
11. Marketplace v1.0 — November 2020

So this year we're going to expect for that feature of their app the Dream declaration and as I can see that they give time in each main feature of their app, I hope with that kind of effort and time they have every feature will run well and will have a good result about it.

I can’t wait to use the Dreamr app. I have seen people talk about it on different social media channels. Says it’s the next big app on blockchain. They have some features making it a better choice to Facebook or slack. I hope the team decides to make it free and available to all users.
i too very excited about dreamr app i wanna experiment for my own dream and to see how effective efficient and reliable its going to be for all the users.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:52:50 AM

Am personally of the opinion that the round two tokensale is dependent on the performance of round one tokensales. This implies that there would only be round two tokensales when the project doesn't meet her targets on the round one and wants to give out more opportunity or time to investors to come on board.

Agreed, the amount of money that they get from investors is the determining factor to create subsequent phases but such should be carefully planned, like the investment generated can be used to start something that investors will actually see or feel, this will help in subsequent tokensales, that's if they didn't meet up from the first round, so lets see how it goes

I want to believe that the app release by December is not tied to the successful completion of the tokensale. One of the visible improvements that I envisage is that the dreamr app would be released by December. I only do hope that the softcap would be achieved before then to authenticate this prediction.

You're right, it will mean a lot to the entire project if they actually hit the softcap, it something that will drive confidence in the community and also encourage many others to come in, needful to say that the softcap is as important as the hardcap, the achievement of which will keep the community running till we get to see their roadmap fully implemented

It would be glorious for the hardcap to be met, but considering the situation of the market, I'm sceptical of the possibility. Raising $1.75m isn't easy, so I'll prefer if the project learn how to raise money from within the platform that could suffice for the expected revenue from investors.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:02:06 AM

The Dreamr IEO is live. You can participate now on https://m.idcm.io/coinsale/detail?ID=pjru8wJ99k-RTreZBQa9Ag
The first round of sales holds on IDCM, and ends in 7 days.
Here are some other information;
Token price: 1DRMR = $0.25 USD
Min. Investment: $50 USD
Maximum Offering: 7,000,000 DRMR ($1.75M)
Restricted Countries: USA

The hardcap ain't a big target really. $1.75m is really small target. Should be crushed in no time. This used to be softcap amount back in the day.

I remember the old days of ICO's when projects raise $100m effortlessly. Some projects even made the investment process so difficult to get the interest of investors and after the whole process, they ended up scamming the investing public.
The investing climate has changed and several projects find it difficult to raise funds, I know of a project recently that was only able to raise 3 eth during the tokensales and had to refund the investors after over 6 weeks on tokensales.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:22:13 AM

Scam projects has done great damage to the cryptocurrency industry. This has not only given the industry a bad image in the eyes of the public, but has also made it difficult for the legit projects to raise funds. Projects needs to work twice as hard to raise funds and that explains why several projects are not encouraged to continue after hitting a deadlock of insufficient funding.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 03:32:38 AM

Am personally of the opinion that the round two tokensale is dependent on the performance of round one tokensales. This implies that there would only be round two tokensales when the project doesn't meet her targets on the round one and wants to give out more opportunity or time to investors to come on board.

Agreed, the amount of money that they get from investors is the determining factor to create subsequent phases but such should be carefully planned, like the investment generated can be used to start something that investors will actually see or feel, this will help in subsequent tokensales, that's if they didn't meet up from the first round, so lets see how it goes

I want to believe that the app release by December is not tied to the successful completion of the tokensale. One of the visible improvements that I envisage is that the dreamr app would be released by December. I only do hope that the softcap would be achieved before then to authenticate this prediction.

You're right, it will mean a lot to the entire project if they actually hit the softcap, it something that will drive confidence in the community and also encourage many others to come in, needful to say that the softcap is as important as the hardcap, the achievement of which will keep the community running till we get to see their roadmap fully implemented

It would be glorious for the hardcap to be met, but considering the situation of the market, I'm sceptical of the possibility. Raising $1.75m isn't easy, so I'll prefer if the project learn how to raise money from within the platform that could suffice for the expected revenue from investors.

There are many project running in market, and people need time to check and compare all projects and find best one. Marketing plays big role. Few project focus on marketing few months earlier that token sale. But what saw here Dreamr is doing it parallel to IEO.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:41:31 AM

Video helps in explaining a concept really beautifully, dreamr have put together one of the best explanation video out there on YouTube to explain the concept around dreamr more better

Thanks for sharing this brilliant piece. I share the same idea, videos are a better way to learn about a new project. I think more people would understand how Dreamr works. The YouTube paints an amazing picture of the idea.

And also explains how easy the system will carry out operations. It's going to be an interesting ride upon launch. I've dreams in area of science and technology, it will be interesting to see how that gets fulfilled.

In my opinion, no matter the dreams you have in your mind, there are several people out there who share similar dreams with you. The area of science and technology is richly blessed with talented young minds who are dreaming wide and that explains why we have several inventions and upgrades in the sector.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:46:11 AM

Yeah, I can’t wait to use the App on first day of launch. Users are advise to preregister on the platform using the Dreamr.app portal. Pre-registration on the website give you the opportunity to get a special username before it’s taken.

I heard there's also a bonus for registering on the website. I heard that new registration comes with a sign up bonus which would most likely be in the dreamr tokens. There's no amount attached to the sign up bonuses, because I did not hear of the worth. It would be good to register now to secure the sign up bonus as well as your special username.
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:02:50 AM

Scam projects has done great damage to the cryptocurrency industry. This has not only given the industry a bad image in the eyes of the public, but has also made it difficult for the legit projects to raise funds. Projects needs to work twice as hard to raise funds and that explains why several projects are not encouraged to continue after hitting a deadlock of insufficient funding.

How I wish there is a way to thoroughly screen these projects before entering the market. These ICO listing companies I feel are not helping matters that much. They have the power to reject project listing if they think it's a potential scam. They should do proper questioning before listing projects on the websites.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 06:32:33 AM

That’s one advantage I see with The Dreamr App. Investors get to be of a project from the very paperwork/whitepaper. I think most projects fail because project team failed to research properly. Dreamr App solves all that.

I didn't quite understand your statement but i believe what you meant was that investors get to be part of the project, well, every investor has always been part of the project that they invested their money in, they paid for it so that automatically makes them a co-owner, its also too early to like give gratitude because they still have a lot of things to do which will be mostly done in the year 2020
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 07:57:22 AM

The Dreamr IEO is live. You can participate now on https://m.idcm.io/coinsale/detail?ID=pjru8wJ99k-RTreZBQa9Ag

The hardcap ain't a big target really. $1.75m is really small target. Should be crushed in no time. This used to be softcap amount back in the day.

I remember the old days of ICO's when projects raise $100m effortlessly. Some projects even made the investment process so difficult to get the interest of investors and after the whole process, they ended up scamming the investing public.
The investing climate has changed and several projects find it difficult to raise funds, I know of a project recently that was only able to raise 3 eth during the tokensales and had to refund the investors after over 6 weeks on tokensales.

3 ETH only lol  Grin It's quite laughable, I know quite a lot of project that add to close down their tokensales and project cos they didn't raise a single dime and even got defrauded by the exchange still. The times are way different, will there ever be a better season? we were told 2019 is the year of the blockchain but here we are

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:00:48 AM

Thanks for sharing this. I have watched it and I feel in my opinion the information contained in it is too basic. About the project. Don't get me wrong, the info is useful to an extent but I think they could have done better with the quality of information passed across through the video.
I Stand to be corrected though but that's just how I see it.

There will be more YouTube videos in the future, I believe this is the first, more to come, more room for improvement, the next step should be to bring in crypto influencer to run their campaign

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:34:43 AM

Yeah, it’s gone so bad now. IEO doesn’t seem to be a good option either. Exchanges have to vet each projects before listing any for IEO. I guess that was the reason Dream team had to go for an exceptional exchange with huge daily trading volume, and had to be a security token, approved by the SEC, that guarantee profits after token sales.
I guess it might take a great platform having exceptional features to bring back the fun times again, investors willing funding projects that could change the world. I guess that’s what the Dreamr team trying to do.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:36:04 AM

How I wish there is a way to thoroughly screen these projects before entering the market. These ICO listing companies I feel are not helping matters that much. They have the power to reject project listing if they think it's a potential scam. They should do proper questioning before listing projects on the websites.

The major issues we're facing in the cryptocurrency arena is that there's an atmosphere of compromise. Several institutions are readily available to compromise their standards for personal gain or benefits. This is not only evident in ICO listing organisations, but in virtually every organisation. We need to learn how to stand for what is right irrespective of whether we have the support of other people or not.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:51:24 AM

3 ETH only lol  Grin It's quite laughable, I know quite a lot of project that add to close down their tokensales and project cos they didn't raise a single dime and even got defrauded by the exchange still. The times are way different, will there ever be a better season? we were told 2019 is the year of the blockchain but here we are

It's indeed a difficult period in the industry. Tokensales has become a very tedious exercise. I recall a project that chose not to go through the hurdles of raising funds and when asked what necessitated this move, the Admin said it was due to the difficulty of raising funds and the era of tokensales is slowly away.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:54:21 AM

It's indeed a difficult period in the industry. Tokensales has become a very tedious exercise. I recall a project that chose not to go through the hurdles of raising funds and when asked what necessitated this move, the Admin said it was due to the difficulty of raising funds and the era of tokensales is slowly away.

I agree with you, the era of tokensales is on its way to demise. Projects needs to go back to the drawing board and start brain storming on the other ways of raising funds because a time would come when no one would be interested in financial cryptocurrency projects and only those who have a plan B would scale through.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:10:42 AM

Gush, you mean some projects even conduct IEO without raising any money? That's the height of it, so after paying the cryptocurrency exchange such lump sum for the IEO, they end up not raising anything. It feels really bad to understand the plight that most projects go into trying to make earns meet and bring satisfaction to the customers and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: