Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:25:22 AM

With the number of scam projects, it’s difficult to find a great project with a good team. Exit scam doesn’t seem to be a new thing. I think investors are going to be happy to know they are working with a team dedicated to make the dreams of users come true.

Scam projects has done great damage to the cryptocurrency industry. This has not only given the industry a bad image in the eyes of the public, but has also made it difficult for the legit projects to raise funds. Projects needs to work twice as hard to raise funds and that explains why several projects are not encouraged to continue after hitting a deadlock of insufficient funding.

How I wish there is a way to thoroughly screen these projects before entering the market. These ICO listing companies I feel are not helping matters that much. They have the power to reject project listing if they think it's a potential scam. They should do proper questioning before listing projects on the websites.

It would have been much better if there's some kind of regulation which would help the regulator set up a system to checkmate the excesses of these projects. Due to the fact that the system is prone to abuse, several scam projects have dominated the cryptocurrency space. Another reason is that there's ease of entry and exit. Anybody can set up a project and ask for investors and after getting the fund, exit the space without a trace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:54:07 AM
Merited by Pricebrianer (1)

With the number of scam projects, it’s difficult to find a great project with a good team. Exit scam doesn’t seem to be a new thing. I think investors are going to be happy to know they are working with a team dedicated to make the dreams of users come true.

I thin the bearish market is taking its toll on crowdfunding. Project teams do their best to raise the softcap, sometimes they go further to raise the hardcap. But it all goes to down in USD value with the bearish market. Lucky projects make a smart decision to liquidate to USD or some stable cryptocurrency, but that changes everything. I think with the winter season coming to an end, we’ll see good profits again.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:59:06 AM

Scam projects has done great damage to the cryptocurrency industry. This has not only given the industry a bad image in the eyes of the public, but has also made it difficult for the legit projects to raise funds. Projects needs to work twice as hard to raise funds and that explains why several projects are not encouraged to continue after hitting a deadlock of insufficient funding.

How I wish there is a way to thoroughly screen these projects before entering the market. These ICO listing companies I feel are not helping matters that much. They have the power to reject project listing if they think it's a potential scam. They should do proper questioning before listing projects on the websites.

Many new projects become scam because they not succeed in their plans so that at the end they lost and then become a scam project. So if the project runs great and the team does great also the project will be maintained and succeed this will result good and not become a scam project at all.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 10:01:03 AM

There was Initial token Offerings, ICO. Started with Ethereum, I guess. And there were similar crowdfunding projects with similar names. Then Binance made IEO popular. What’s makes STEO different?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:51:20 PM

The Dreamr IEO is live. You can participate now on https://m.idcm.io/coinsale/detail?ID=pjru8wJ99k-RTreZBQa9Ag
The first round of sales holds on IDCM, and ends in 7 days.
Here are some other information;
Token price: 1DRMR = $0.25 USD
Min. Investment: $50 USD
Maximum Offering: 7,000,000 DRMR ($1.75M)
Restricted Countries: USA

The hardcap ain't a big target really. $1.75m is really small target. Should be crushed in no time. This used to be softcap amount back in the day.

I remember the old days of ICO's when projects raise $100m effortlessly. Some projects even made the investment process so difficult to get the interest of investors and after the whole process, they ended up scamming the investing public.
The investing climate has changed and several projects find it difficult to raise funds, I know of a project recently that was only able to raise 3 eth during the tokensales and had to refund the investors after over 6 weeks on tokensales.

3 ETH only lol  Grin It's quite laughable, I know quite a lot of project that add to close down their tokensales and project cos they didn't raise a single dime and even got defrauded by the exchange still. The times are way different, will there ever be a better season? we were told 2019 is the year of the blockchain but here we are

Never knew its so bad now for projects to also be defrauded by an exchange, really the industry needs to do something about it, there should a body within the blockchain industry to help fix all these, the exchange niche is a multi-million dollar one and they have to put tools in place to help checkmate such, i even wonder why they have not created up one till now, its really appalling 
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:18:54 PM

I thin the bearish market is taking its toll on crowdfunding. Project teams do their best to raise the softcap, sometimes they go further to raise the hardcap. But it all goes to down in USD value with the bearish market. Lucky projects make a smart decision to liquidate to USD or some stable cryptocurrency, but that changes everything. I think with the winter season coming to an end, we’ll see good profits again.

I do hope that the bearish trend would be over soonest, it has really taken a toll on tokensales as several has backed up unceremoniously. With issues like this, every project that scales through deserves some accolades.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:19:41 PM

So dreamr has released their roadmap for their coming features and they are following:-
1.Dream declaration-December 2019
2.dream connect- January 2020
3. Secure messenger with end to end encryption- February 2020
4.integrated digital wallet- February 2020
5.moments (dream’s taken on stories) -march 2020
6.dream weaving- april 2020
7.video/VOIP calling-may 2020
8.crowdfunding beta - june 2020
9. Crowdfunding V1.o -july 2020
10. Marketplace beta — October 2020
11. Marketplace v1.0 — November 2020

November 2020? It's this how long we are going to wait for the app release? I will advice that they release the app first with its current working features and then later release the other features as time goes.

Oh my god isn't the team delaying in launching of the app if they are going to launch it in November 2020 then what is so much noise about December launch?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:22:24 PM

There was Initial token Offerings, ICO. Started with Ethereum, I guess. And there were similar crowdfunding projects with similar names. Then Binance made IEO popular. What’s makes STEO different?

STEO is a type of Crowdfunding for Blockchain projects where security tokens are offered on an exchange. It works just like Initial Exchange offering, IEO, but this time you get Security tokens in return for funding. Dreamr is a security token and the first to organise an STEO.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:23:15 PM

I believe its the issues with the market that makes dreamr STEO to request for only USDT as a means for purchasing the dreamr tokens. The team don't want to have issues converting other cryptocurrencies to USDT during this season of consistent dumping in the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
ning_aric

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:27:08 PM

So dreamr has released their roadmap for their coming features and they are following:-

November 2020? It's this how long we are going to wait for the app release? I will advice that they release the app first with its current working features and then later release the other features as time goes.

Oh my god isn't the team delaying in launching of the app if they are going to launch it in November 2020 then what is so much noise about December launch?

That must have been a mistake. The team announced development of the Dreamr app is in progress, and the expected launch date is December 2019. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get a specific date when I asked about it, but Chris, Dreamr CEO, says specific dates would be announced when we get closer. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:28:21 PM

STEO is a type of Crowdfunding for Blockchain projects where security tokens are offered on an exchange. It works just like Initial Exchange offering, IEO, but this time you get Security tokens in return for funding. Dreamr is a security token and the first to organise an STEO.

It's commendable to know that the dreamr project is the first to organise an STEO. I can see that the dreamr project is unique and that explains why she's been getting massive support from the community and so much has been heard about the project in many crytocurrency communities.
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 03:15:56 PM

It's commendable to know that the dreamr project is the first to organise an STEO. I can see that the dreamr project is unique and that explains why she's been getting massive support from the community and so much has been heard about the project in many crytocurrency communities.

People are naturally interested in new investments options.  That’s because early investing comes with higher RIO when compared to older investing options. I think STEO has its merits and less risk because it’s a Security offering and has the blue tick from a top exchange.

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:32:07 PM

The major difference between STEO and IEO is simply because STEO has to do with security tokens, just as the name implies Security Token Exchange Offer. This is actually the first time am hearing the STEO concept, I guess dreamr project are the first to use the terminology.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:35:51 PM

It's an obvious truth that the cryptocurrency industry is not having a nice time as there's a bearish trend in the value of Bitcoin and several altcoin. I can't really say what is the cause of this menace, but I believe that this year would end well in the market.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:42:10 PM

That must have been a mistake. The team announced development of the Dreamr app is in progress, and the expected launch date is December 2019. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get a specific date when I asked about it, but Chris, Dreamr CEO, says specific dates would be announced when we get closer. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Yes that's the only way that team  launches  its application as soon as possible so otherwise its going to be very disappointing coz team has done everything great so far.  
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 04:38:44 PM

It's an obvious truth that the cryptocurrency industry is not having a nice time as there's a bearish trend in the value of Bitcoin and several altcoin. I can't really say what is the cause of this menace, but I believe that this year would end well in the market.

Many school of thought believed that the year will end well when it comes to the bullish trend but as it is, bitcoin has become something that defies technical analysis, no one knows for sure where the next wave will come from but the currency has come to stay, so i think its high time we stop looking at trends and think more of innovations that will drive the market forward 
ning_aric

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:21:58 PM

There seems to be some bullish movements today. The market reacted positively to the news of Xi, president of China, announcement of interests in blockchain. I think bitcoin with a market dominance of 60-80% has always affected the price of Ethereum and all other altcoins. I guess it’s just the trend.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:30:30 PM

Difficult times. But cryptocurrency has seen worst days. Back when came the news of the first biggest exchange hack, Mt Gox. I think crypto adoption by the government would fuel the next bull run. It’s going to be bigger.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 10:05:53 PM

The major difference between STEO and IEO is simply because STEO has to do with security tokens, just as the name implies Security Token Exchange Offer. This is actually the first time am hearing the STEO concept, I guess dreamr project are the first to use the terminology.

I guess that makes Dreamr special. I think the Dreamr project would be a game changer. It plays a central role in as a starting point for blockchain projects. With dreamr users can improve their dreams and skills through a P2P service marketplace

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:13:35 AM

I can't agree less, the cryptocurrency trend is beyond technical analysis and fundamental analysis, it's now based on faith and perspective. Since we can't determine for sure the trend of the market, its better to anticipate what we want to come to pass.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: