Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 10:06:02 PM

I really don't get this, i thought dreamr is more or less a crowdfunding project that aims at helping individuals to raise money in order to achieve their dreams or aspiration and nothing more aside their social niche, so what does it have to do with helping upcoming blockchain projects raise money or funds for themselves?, now i'm getting confused

I think you should read Dreamr whitepaper to get cleared. Another option would be to ask questions on Dreamr telegram community group on telegram. The community is rapidly growing, and I think that’s because the app would be ready soon.

So I just got to know that for the past few weeks, dreamr had a campaign with hash tag #declareyourdream running. Why wasn't this useful information shared in here so that we can participate too? Not everyone is a regular visitor to Instagram you know but with $100 worth of free gift, it's a good enough reason to visit Instagram..

TBH. I just found out today when the winner was announce. I guess it is because I am not a frequent user of instagram.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:15:33 PM

I really don't get this, i thought dreamr is more or less a crowdfunding project that aims at helping individuals to raise money in order to achieve their dreams or aspiration and nothing more aside their social niche, so what does it have to do with helping upcoming blockchain projects raise money or funds for themselves?, now i'm getting confused

I think you should read Dreamr whitepaper to get cleared. Another option would be to ask questions on Dreamr telegram community group on telegram. The community is rapidly growing, and I think that’s because the app would be ready soon.

So I just got to know that for the past few weeks, dreamr had a campaign with hash tag #declareyourdream running. Why wasn't this useful information shared in here so that we can participate too? Not everyone is a regular visitor to Instagram you know but with $100 worth of free gift, it's a good enough reason to visit Instagram..

It was an Instagram campaign not a Bitcointalk campaign. The team posted the campaign on the community telegram group. I think someone from the community posted a link to the challenge here on Bitcointalk. It’s unfortunate you missed it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 10:58:37 PM

I like to know what Dreamr telegram community thinks about the project. I also appreciate if anyone can share links to Dreamr rating on 3rd party crowdfunding projects rating sites like ICORATING and ICOCALENDER

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:13:49 AM

Dreamr won the best sales pitch at the BlockChance Sales pitch competition at Germany. I missed the event but here is your chance at knowing what went on at the event and meet Dreamr CEO talk about the Dreamr project.

Wow, that's great to know that Dreamr project is being awarded and recognize by this competition. This is a good start to the project and also for the team to do more excellent work for them to have this kind of competitions.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:03:39 AM

Dreamr group is getting really busy this days. Literally on fire. What's the cause of the sudden increase in activities? Positive market movement?

The positive market movement has been faithful in putting smiles on the faces of many. This excitement has drawn more persons to the thread as dreamr project would be helpful in achieving ones dreams. I'm more positive about the project and would like to see the project development commence.

The good situation these days make the people so active and also the team of this project doing good for making this chance for them to do more while the market is being green lately until now, with this I can see this project will have a great outcome soon.

I am highly elated with the situation of the market. It reminds me of the end of the year 2017, when the value of most cryptocurrency began its bull run suddenly. The bull run was massive as it beats every speculation on ground and more speculations were made after the previous one was outperformed.

It's going to be a real battle and Victory surpassing 2017 period and trade height. A lot of speculation but non is looking to be true or real. Let's face it a lot need to come in place to have a feel of what we had in 2017

I like the fact that you said it's gonna be a real battle not that it is impossible. If there's anything I have learned from cryptocurrency it's that anything is possible and anything can happen at that moment when you are not expecting. I think 2017 can happen again, I just don't know how and when.

Yes, your opinion is valid. In this space, anything is indeed possible. The next bull run could even surpass the one we experienced in 2017 and give us another reference to talk about. I suggest we all remain positive and be ready to make the best out of the market whenever the opportunity arises.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:15:09 AM

Dreamr group is getting really busy this days. Literally on fire. What's the cause of the sudden increase in activities? Positive market movement?

The positive market movement has been faithful in putting smiles on the faces of many. This excitement has drawn more persons to the thread as dreamr project would be helpful in achieving ones dreams. I'm more positive about the project and would like to see the project development commence.

I guess there’re more people in crypto today than we had yesterday. I think it’s really been tough on start up blockchain projects, but the attention and interest is coming back once again. Dreamr app platform is right here for your projects. When launched it would probably be the best place to start a blockchain project.

I sincerely believe that the dreamr project would get the attention of several cryptocurrency enthusiast, the project uniqueness is one in a million and that would be a resource to help attract the right calibre of persons to the platform.

It’s more like a project for new blockchain projects. I guess the Dreamr team has a plan to reward new projects that decide to use the Dreamr app for their community development and announcement. Also, there has to be a plan to get the attention of freelance developers to Dreamr App.

In my opinion, the crowdfunding feature of dreamr project is less pronounced. This is because the project would be creating stringent measures to ensure that the feature is not abused and getting to that level may take forever. Dreamr main features is getting the necessary motivation in terms of advise and information from your connections to assist in achieving your dreams.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:21:58 AM

Hey guys, I heard there was Instagram contest held in past and they recently announced winners who shared their dreams. They got 100 USD worth reward. Does anyone have detailed information about it?

Yes, there was a contest and the winners were rewarded. I think that was Dreamr first contest and it was held on Instagram. https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/giveaway-to-support-our-dreamrs-5cb88167588d?sk=d2099a13fc1bccb4680f01a589be0c8b
I do hope the team holds on Twitter contest for Dreamr twitter fans.

Thank you for this confirmation, I was sceptical initially about the information since we didn't get to see it on the thread. I'm glad that dreamr project is consistently working to promote the platform and give the community something to be excited about. Promotions like this should be encouraged and continuous to keep the community active.

Like I said, it would be great if the team do more of these challenge on other social media platforms where they have a presence.
I think they choose to host the first challenge on Instagram because they had more followers on Instagram. Next might be twitter and telegram.

I hope they host more of this events on other social media and try to increase the promotion of events to get wider participation from the community members. Everyone should have the opportunity to join in the event irrespective of the social media they follow the dreamr project.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:34:48 AM

I share in your plight, and sincerely would have loved to join in the campaign but since its over, the best we can do is to wait for another event or campaign and hope we get to know before its completion. Dreamr team also could intensify their efforts in promoting events which are connected to increasing the number of users of the dreamr platform.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:54:58 AM

It was an Instagram campaign not a Bitcointalk campaign. The team posted the campaign on the community telegram group. I think someone from the community posted a link to the challenge here on Bitcointalk. It’s unfortunate you missed it.

Am certain it wasn't posted to this thread when the campaign was running. The only time we got to see it was after the campaign was over. Some persons are not consistent on Instagram but only visit when there's a campaign.
Lizz000007

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:48:19 AM

Hey guys, I heard there was Instagram contest held in past and they recently announced winners who shared their dreams. They got 100 USD worth reward. Does anyone have detailed information about it?
wow thats a amazing news to here.thank you for this news so did they got 100 usd only for declaring their dreams or another round of task dreamr has offer them??
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:04:39 AM

I like to know what Dreamr telegram community thinks about the project. I also appreciate if anyone can share links to Dreamr rating on 3rd party crowdfunding projects rating sites like ICORATING and ICOCALENDER

I think you should ask both the question at their telegram community. I am not sure all their telegram followers are here as well. Dreamr team actively responding at the telegram channel.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:22:34 AM

wow thats a amazing news to here.thank you for this news so did they got 100 usd only for declaring their dreams or another round of task dreamr has offer them??

Right. I think the article was Dreamr team showing they’re transparent and faithful to their word. Congratulations to the winners, although I hope to win next time. Does anyone have an idea if Dreamr has plans for a bounty program on Bitcointalk?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 04:27:13 AM

Dreamr won the best sales pitch at the BlockChance Sales pitch competition at Germany. I missed the event but here is your chance at knowing what went on at the event and meet Dreamr CEO talk about the Dreamr project.

Wow, that's great to know that Dreamr project is being awarded and recognize by this competition. This is a good start to the project and also for the team to do more excellent work for them to have this kind of competitions.

I guess that was Dreamr team first Presence in a meetup and they had a stunning win in the blockChance sales pitch competition. Are there any more videos of Dreamr team going to a meetup or streaming live?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:10:10 AM

Yes I also heard that unfortunately I missed the chance to participate. Winner got the 100 usd gift card of Amazon I read it somewhere I guess.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 05:30:43 AM

Well, I think the positive market has its effect on every project and it is rightly so. If the market starts doing well again there will be more people who will come into this space. Everybody loves it when the market is healthy.

Exactly, thats the truth. Just like during the bull run of 2017, several people joined the industry to take advantage of the increasing numbers. Some invested their life savings and others even went to the length of borrowing to join the market.

Please don't remind me of that experience, it wasn't really a good one. It started awesome, no doubt, but the end was horrible for those ones that didn't have a stop loss. I just hope that we are wiser now and would take a better advantage of the volatility now.

Volatility have been one of the biggest hurdles of the crypto trading system. Until that is fixed and checked we won't go beyond where we currently headed to.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:32:29 AM

Be safe to know that there would be no airdrop for this project. You've got to do what you need to do right now to own some tokens or earn them when the app is fully launched. Your choice.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:44:10 AM

The contest was held in Instagram and the winner went away with $100 worth of Dreamr tokens. There's no news on another round of the contest for now, but hopefully we would be having more contests and other promotional events on other social media.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:47:46 AM

I think you should ask both the question at their telegram community. I am not sure all their telegram followers are here as well. Dreamr team actively responding at the telegram channel.

I personally don't know about the dreamr rating on ICO rating sites, but I remember there's been some rating in the past where Dreamr project had a very good rating from the rating site. You can check the telegram group for direct links to the ratings.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:12:14 AM

Right. I think the article was Dreamr team showing they’re transparent and faithful to their word. Congratulations to the winners, although I hope to win next time. Does anyone have an idea if Dreamr has plans for a bounty program on Bitcointalk?

From my experience as a bounty hunter, most projects carry out bounties to promote their tokensales and create awareness of the project, dreamr project has almost completed her first round of tokensales and didn't require the assistance of bounty hunters. This implies that the project is not interested in conducting a bounty on the forum.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:26:42 AM

Well, I think the positive market has its effect on every project and it is rightly so. If the market starts doing well again there will be more people who will come into this space. Everybody loves it when the market is healthy.

Exactly, thats the truth. Just like during the bull run of 2017, several people joined the industry to take advantage of the increasing numbers. Some invested their life savings and others even went to the length of borrowing to join the market.

Please don't remind me of that experience, it wasn't really a good one. It started awesome, no doubt, but the end was horrible for those ones that didn't have a stop loss. I just hope that we are wiser now and would take a better advantage of the volatility now.

Volatility have been one of the biggest hurdles of the crypto trading system. Until that is fixed and checked we won't go beyond where we currently headed to.

I personally believe that volatility is a necessary evil in the cryptocurrency space. You would agree with me that the major way of profiting from the cryptocurrency industry is tied to the volatility. I even see volatility as a characteristics of the market since it's decentralized and depends on the principle of demand and supply.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: