Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5259 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:58:03 AM

Here’s something interesting I found while going through the Dreamr whitepaper. Unlike most social media platforms, Dreamr would reward actively participating members of the Dreamr Community in DRMR tokens. You can now use these tokens to unlock benefits on the platform like positive influence and spending power. You can also sell these tokens on exchanges and get them when you want.

This kind of features is the ace of this project this will help boost their project to the top, because people will participate in their project because of this amazing feature of rewarding by using and participating in their platform. Soon this project will be more known by the people as soon their launch it.

It’s an incentive for participating on the platform.  Users who actively participate on the platform by helping other users achieve their goals/dreams earn DRMR tokens. I’m pretty sure newbies would like the idea of earning their first cryptocurrency by helping people.

It would be awesome having to earn from doing something you love to do effortlessly. The dreamr project would be bringing so many persons to the cryptocurrency space with this feature as the major fear that has been hindering a substantial number of people from joining the space is the fear of financial commitment.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:08:32 AM

Here’s something interesting I found while going through the Dreamr whitepaper. Unlike most social media platforms, Dreamr would reward actively participating members of the Dreamr Community in DRMR tokens. You can now use these tokens to unlock benefits on the platform like positive influence and spending power. You can also sell these tokens on exchanges and get them when you want.

This kind of features is the ace of this project this will help boost their project to the top, because people will participate in their project because of this amazing feature of rewarding by using and participating in their platform. Soon this project will be more known by the people as soon their launch it.

It’s an incentive for participating on the platform.  Users who actively participate on the platform by helping other users achieve their goals/dreams earn DRMR tokens. I’m pretty sure newbies would like the idea of earning their first cryptocurrency by helping people.

It would be awesome having to earn from doing something you love to do effortlessly. The dreamr project would be bringing so many persons to the cryptocurrency space with this feature as the major fear that has been hindering a substantial number of people from joining the space is the fear of financial commitment.

That's basically what every project should aim at, like create a process that will enable people to join the community, especially since the industry is yet to gain worldwide acceptance, so its imperative that they create means of awareness and campaigns that will be beneficial to them and also help in adding value to the brand, this will in-turn boost the value of the token
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:37:30 PM

Well, Dreamr users do not need to make any financial commitments. Being an investor in Dreamr STEO and buying DRMR tokens are not the only options to own Dreamr cryptocurrencies. You could participate in the Dreamr Community, helping other users achieve their dreams, you’ll be sure to earn some Dreamr tokens soon.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 03:05:26 PM

Well, Dreamr users do not need to make any financial commitments. Being an investor in Dreamr STEO and buying DRMR tokens are not the only options to own Dreamr cryptocurrencies. You could participate in the Dreamr Community, helping other users achieve their dreams, you’ll be sure to earn some Dreamr tokens soon.

Wow. I didn't even know an offer like this existed, this is such a good way to enhance vibrant community collaboration and improve their interaction effectively.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 04:04:35 PM

It’s an exciting October for the Dreamr Community. The first round of the Dreamr STEO comes to an end. Congrats to the Dreamr team having achieved success in the last sales on IDCM. Here’s a new article from the team on the First Round of STEO; https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/drmr-token-sale-fundraising-update-58329fe1494b

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Lizz000007

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:17:06 PM

I just came across an information on dreamr projects partnership with recording artists guild (RAG) . I believe it's an article we would love to go through.

https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/dreamr-partners-with-recording-artists-guild-to-provide-resources-for-dreamrs-in-the-music-industry-dc2484cd3a43

Didn't realize how powerfully possible it is to release songs into major streaming services like shopify without at least belonging to a record label. This is nice big initiative. However does this covers all regions of the world?

Most artists are limited in making their entertainment dream come true by finance/funding. Dreamr App becomes an amazing solution to these limits. All they need to do is sign up on the platform and they’ll be linked with Dreamr Partners, RAG.

I find the partnership of dreamr project and RAG very useful. This is because there are a whole lot of individuals who have a dream in the music industry and are faced with stumbling blocks due to their lack of finance and inadequate information, dreamr platform is out to assist them get their dream come through with her partnerships.

Dreamr has got a few other partners in other fields. I think that’s great for a new blockchain project get much attention from none blockchain projects. I hope to see the project add more partners to the list from all other industries.
so dreamr is going to make a partnership with different fields thats how they are going to make this project works if yes then  well idea sounds pretty cool but it will be difficult and might consume time
Lizz000007

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:22:55 PM

It’s an exciting October for the Dreamr Community. The first round of the Dreamr STEO comes to an end. Congrats to the Dreamr team having achieved success in the last sales on IDCM. Here’s a new article from the team on the First Round of STEO; https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/drmr-token-sale-fundraising-update-58329fe1494b
wow thank you for sharing this news..such a huge total no that is 1 Million DRMR Digital Securities allocated to IDCM Exchange for the first-ever STEO thats a good hike for dreamr and the token offering date is till 1st of april 2020.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:50:08 PM

STEO on IDCM ihas ended.  Investors can buy DRMR Tokens on the Dreamr official webpage. There’re still 6000000 DRMR tokens left to be sold,  the tokens are only available to investors outside the US. Do we need to pass KYC on Dreamr platform to get in the second round?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Eniitan24

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:15:24 PM

That's like their way of mining the dreamr token i guess?
It's a good trick to get the platform active at all times. I trust it will surely experience experience a burst of traffic is the token really does well in the market after their full lunch.
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:22:25 PM

Round of STEO at IDCM will be ending today? Round two will be also at IDCM or they have selected new/another exchange to target the larger investors?

I guess IDCM would host the second round of the token sales. Investors should take the opportunity to buy DRMR tokens  at the first round which ends today,  it’s expected the price of DRMR tokens would be increased in the second round.

I'm getting confused DRMR tokens sale was announced for one month which is almost over and now it's time where token sale is coming to an end but now team is selling its tokens on another exchange why? I'm seriously concerned platform has reached its softcap or not.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:34:51 PM

Round of STEO at IDCM will be ending today? Round two will be also at IDCM or they have selected new/another exchange to target the larger investors?

There's no update on the team selecting a new exchange for the STEO, the last information we had was that there may be more rounds of the STEO to give more persons the opportunity to invest in the project. I personally don't think we would be having more rounds if the project is able to realise her targeted fund from the present round.

You're absolutely right, guess they are figuring out ways to raise the amount needed but they should give the community an idea of what they have been able to achieve and what remains, they have actually created some good awareness campaign and made some headlines that got investors and the community talking, so i believe they must have raised some considerable amount
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 08:04:09 PM

There's no update on the team selecting a new exchange for the STEO, the last information we had was that there may be more rounds of the STEO to give more persons the opportunity to invest in the project. I personally don't think we would be having more rounds if the project is able to realise her targeted fund from the present round.

You're absolutely right, guess they are figuring out ways to raise the amount needed but they should give the community an idea of what they have been able to achieve and what remains, they have actually created some good awareness campaign and made some headlines that got investors and the community talking, so i believe they must have raised some considerable amount

Team sold about a million DRMR tokens on IDCM, and made more private sales. It says in the recent article published on Dreamr medium page, that the team has raised about $450, 000 in token sales. That’s an appreciable amount.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 08:38:11 PM

Yeah right projects will readily close tokensales rounds if they realize their targets. But then again. The sales target ain't that big to be hit.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:49:46 PM

Way to go here. I don't trust exchanges to handle tokensales. I mean I trust only one due to their position globally in world trade and it'd only Binance. But trust me no other exchange come close. Only 1m tokens sold in IDCM. It's going to take some while to hit hard cap target.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Eniitan24

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:51:32 PM

STEO on IDCM ihas ended.  Investors can buy DRMR Tokens on the Dreamr official webpage. There’re still 6000000 DRMR tokens left to be sold,  the tokens are only available to investors outside the US. Do we need to pass KYC on Dreamr platform to get in the second round?

I just read the article. It's a good start of token sales for the team and project.
I also couldn't help but notice that the drmr toekn listing on exchanges won't be happening until April next month at the most? Isn't that time to far? What do you think?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:29:12 PM

I just read the article. It's a good start of token sales for the team and project.
I also couldn't help but notice that the drmr toekn listing on exchanges won't be happening until April next month at the most? Isn't that time to far? What do you think?

I don’t think so. Listing will take place within 7 days of the conclusion of the DRMR offering. It says DRMR tokens are to be listed on IDCM exchange soon. The second  round would be sold on dream tokens sales page, yet to be announced.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:21:38 AM

The much anticipated update on the tokensales is here, I believe we've all read it and it's soothing to know that the project successful raised $435,000 from her private sales. The amount raised from IDCM wasn't stated, guess it's yet to be determined as at when compiling the information.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:27:15 AM

It feels so good to know that subsequent rounds of the tokensales would be held on the dreamr website, this would give the team more opportunity to monitor the process and give regular feedback to the community. The team made a good choice, deciding to keep the tokensale on the website.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:31:57 AM

The much anticipated update on the tokensales is here, I believe we've all read it and it's soothing to know that the project successful raised $435,000 from her private sales. The amount raised from IDCM wasn't stated, guess it's yet to be determined as at when compiling the information.

I didn't get to know the when exactly the tokens would be listed on IDCM, I remember reading it would be after an event, but I would appreciate if the dates are released so that we could look forward to the date and prepare our minds for the trading activities. I know IDCM would be among the first exchange to list the dreamr tokens.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:37:32 AM

I didn't get to know the when exactly the tokens would be listed on IDCM, I remember reading it would be after an event, but I would appreciate if the dates are released so that we could look forward to the date and prepare our minds for the trading activities. I know IDCM would be among the first exchange to list the dreamr tokens.

Yes, According to the article, the dreamr tokens would be listed, "within 7 days of the conclusion of the DRMR Regulation S offering." I'm not certain of the exact date, but I believe it would be after the tokensales is complete on the dreamr website. This may be till the 7 million tokens are offered to the public for subscription.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: