Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:46:49 AM

Round of STEO at IDCM will be ending today? Round two will be also at IDCM or they have selected new/another exchange to target the larger investors?

I guess IDCM would host the second round of the token sales. Investors should take the opportunity to buy DRMR tokens  at the first round which ends today,  it’s expected the price of DRMR tokens would be increased in the second round.

I'm getting confused DRMR tokens sale was announced for one month which is almost over and now it's time where token sale is coming to an end but now team is selling its tokens on another exchange why? I'm seriously concerned platform has reached its softcap or not.

The team is not selling the tokens on another exchange, the tokensale would be on the dreamr website. Though the latest released update did not specifically stipulate if the softcap has been attained, it was stated that $435k was gotten from private investors. I believe the amount surpasses the softcap which I remember was $100k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 03:12:50 AM

Round of STEO at IDCM will be ending today? Round two will be also at IDCM or they have selected new/another exchange to target the larger investors?

There's no update on the team selecting a new exchange for the STEO, the last information we had was that there may be more rounds of the STEO to give more persons the opportunity to invest in the project. I personally don't think we would be having more rounds if the project is able to realise her targeted fund from the present round.

You're absolutely right, guess they are figuring out ways to raise the amount needed but they should give the community an idea of what they have been able to achieve and what remains, they have actually created some good awareness campaign and made some headlines that got investors and the community talking, so i believe they must have raised some considerable amount

Team sold about a million DRMR tokens on IDCM, and made more private sales. It says in the recent article published on Dreamr medium page, that the team has raised about $450, 000 in token sales. That’s an appreciable amount.

$450,000 is surely a decent amount but in today's world and given the caliber of the project, I think they can do even better. I support to have another round to attract more investors.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:37:55 AM

It’s an exciting October for the Dreamr Community. The first round of the Dreamr STEO comes to an end. Congrats to the Dreamr team having achieved success in the last sales on IDCM. Here’s a new article from the team on the First Round of STEO; https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/drmr-token-sale-fundraising-update-58329fe1494b

Way to go here. I don't trust exchanges to handle tokensales. I mean I trust only one due to their position globally in world trade and it'd only Binance. But trust me no other exchange come close. Only 1m tokens sold in IDCM. It's going to take some while to hit hard cap target.

Many projects succeed to their token sales with the top exchanges like IDCM so that we can't deny that great exchange have a big part of it when the token sales of the project is succeeding and it's less risk if they do their token sales in the exchange and a lot of investors will invest if the exchange have a high trust rating.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:15:13 AM

I guess IDCM would host the second round of the token sales. Investors should take the opportunity to buy DRMR tokens  at the first round which ends today,  it’s expected the price of DRMR tokens would be increased in the second round.

I'm getting confused DRMR tokens sale was announced for one month which is almost over and now it's time where token sale is coming to an end but now team is selling its tokens on another exchange why? I'm seriously concerned platform has reached its softcap or not.

The team is not selling the tokens on another exchange, the tokensale would be on the dreamr website. Though the latest released update did not specifically stipulate if the softcap has been attained, it was stated that $435k was gotten from private investors. I believe the amount surpasses the softcap which I remember was $100k.

Getting such huge amount from a private investor in this tough times is something huge, like it takes a lot to get a private investor these days, talk more of investing, its actually a good sign, never knew their softcap is around that 100k range, frankly that's quiet small and for them surpassing it means they can go a long way in terms of implementation from the amount they've raised
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 10:59:09 AM

It’s an exciting October for the Dreamr Community. The first round of the Dreamr STEO comes to an end. Congrats to the Dreamr team having achieved success in the last sales on IDCM. Here’s a new article from the team on the First Round of STEO; https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/drmr-token-sale-fundraising-update-58329fe1494b

STEO on IDCM ihas ended.  Investors can buy DRMR Tokens on the Dreamr official webpage. There’re still 6000000 DRMR tokens left to be sold,  the tokens are only available to investors outside the US. Do we need to pass KYC on Dreamr platform to get in the second round?

I just read the article. It's a good start of token sales for the team and project.
I also couldn't help but notice that the drmr toekn listing on exchanges won't be happening until April next month at the most? Isn't that time to far? What do you think?

Is this the reality on ground. April next year? Damn too far lol. I can't believe anyone will think in this terms. CeO should reconsider the listing date.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:04:13 AM

The much anticipated update on the tokensales is here, I believe we've all read it and it's soothing to know that the project successful raised $435,000 from her private sales. The amount raised from IDCM wasn't stated, guess it's yet to be determined as at when compiling the information.

If this is the reality that dreamr project have lots of hold to realize her target caps. It's really rare to find project raise this amount of money save for when they have really great future. Coming out @ this time to do an STEO shows a lot of confidence tbh.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:56:18 AM

There's no update on the team selecting a new exchange for the STEO, the last information we had was that there may be more rounds of the STEO to give more persons the opportunity to invest in the project. I personally don't think we would be having more rounds if the project is able to realise her targeted fund from the present round.

You're absolutely right, guess they are figuring out ways to raise the amount needed but they should give the community an idea of what they have been able to achieve and what remains, they have actually created some good awareness campaign and made some headlines that got investors and the community talking, so i believe they must have raised some considerable amount

Team sold about a million DRMR tokens on IDCM, and made more private sales. It says in the recent article published on Dreamr medium page, that the team has raised about $450, 000 in token sales. That’s an appreciable amount.

$450,000 is surely a decent amount but in today's world and given the caliber of the project, I think they can do even better. I support to have another round to attract more investors.

I want to believe that the project would not be delayed by the more rounds of tokensales. Since they've raised substantial amount which is considerably higher than the softcap, everything should be set in place for continuous project development. Hopefully they should be listing by next year.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:03:23 PM

Way to go here. I don't trust exchanges to handle tokensales. I mean I trust only one due to their position globally in world trade and it'd only Binance. But trust me no other exchange come close. Only 1m tokens sold in IDCM. It's going to take some while to hit hard cap target.

Many projects succeed to their token sales with the top exchanges like IDCM so that we can't deny that great exchange have a big part of it when the token sales of the project is succeeding and it's less risk if they do their token sales in the exchange and a lot of investors will invest if the exchange have a high trust rating.

There's no doubt that the exchange contributes to a large extent in the tokensales, this explains why the global cryptocurrency exchange like binance and bittrex, tend to complete some tokensales within few minutes. The number of users as well as the reputation of the exchange comes to play when a tokensale is handled by an exchange.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:07:19 PM

Getting such huge amount from a private investor in this tough times is something huge, like it takes a lot to get a private investor these days, talk more of investing, its actually a good sign, never knew their softcap is around that 100k range, frankly that's quiet small and for them surpassing it means they can go a long way in terms of implementation from the amount they've raised

From the moment I read through the white paper of dreamr project, I had a firm believe in the potential of the project. Even with the nature of the market, several people still believe that the dreamr project can make a headway. I was not surprised by the amount raised from private investors, because I personally would be able to give much more to the project, if I was buoyant enough.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:18:11 PM

STEO on IDCM ihas ended.  Investors can buy DRMR Tokens on the Dreamr official webpage. There’re still 6000000 DRMR tokens left to be sold,  the tokens are only available to investors outside the US. Do we need to pass KYC on Dreamr platform to get in the second round?

I just read the article. It's a good start of token sales for the team and project.
I also couldn't help but notice that the drmr toekn listing on exchanges won't be happening until April next month at the most? Isn't that time to far? What do you think?

Is this the reality on ground. April next year? Damn too far lol. I can't believe anyone will think in this terms. CeO should reconsider the listing date.

The CEO never specifically said that the tokens would be listing by April next year. I can't remember reading that anywhere. I think it's wise for us to be attentive and stick to the information which was released instead of spreading wrong and misleading information.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:28:53 PM

The much anticipated update on the tokensales is here, I believe we've all read it and it's soothing to know that the project successful raised $435,000 from her private sales. The amount raised from IDCM wasn't stated, guess it's yet to be determined as at when compiling the information.

If this is the reality that dreamr project have lots of hold to realize her target caps. It's really rare to find project raise this amount of money save for when they have really great future. Coming out @ this time to do an STEO shows a lot of confidence tbh.

I must confess that dreamr made a commendable move to commence the project and the STEO in this period of dwindling finances in the cryptocurrency space. They deserve some accolade for moving against the tide and raising such an amount. I know several projects that gave up after realising that the market was unfriendly for tokensale and had to refund investors.
Ace44

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:49:47 PM

I want to believe that the project would not be delayed by the more rounds of tokensales. Since they've raised substantial amount which is considerably higher than the softcap, everything should be set in place for continuous project development. Hopefully they should be listing by next year.

You're absolutely right, delay can be dangerous, its of utmost importance that they begin implementing their roadmap in order to get the community to believe in them and such will also help in generating more funds, its never a good thing to overstretch the raising of funds time-frame as its known to cause some sort of drawback in the community, so the earlier they start, the better
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:34:52 PM

USD 450K is not too bad money in this bad market. However they need to think about wise strategy moving forward. Extending the token sales date might not work well as we learned from many 1000s of projects earlier. Team should reconsider their decision and come back with nice and feasible plans.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:39:54 PM

USD 450K is not too bad money in this bad market. However they need to think about wise strategy moving forward. Extending the token sales date might not work well as we learned from many 1000s of projects earlier. Team should reconsider their decision and come back with nice and feasible plans.

Yeah, the thing is what is their next plan about it if they aren't going to extend their token sale because this is not a great idea for us many project try this, but got a bad feedback after they make that extension but I think the team will have some backup plan for this kind of situation.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:19:52 PM

I guess more information about the amount raised and number of tokens sold at the first round of sales on IDCM exchange would be made public soon. It’s great to see Dreamr team being transparent and informative about every team decision on the project. I’ll suggest the team make these decisions open to community vote.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:23:58 PM

April 2020, is a damn long time. I don’t think investors are willing to wait that long just for listing. I really don’t know where you got the listing date information , but there is no date fixed for listing. I’ll head on to the  community telegram group to verify.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 06:34:24 PM

Advertising, popularly known as ads, exist on most social media apps. They’re bugging apps that only benefit the advertising companies and the social media platform developers. On dreamr app, advertisements will exist on dreamr but  they are limited solely to original content produced from Users on Dreamr app that make meaningful contributions to an actual user’s dream or aspiration. Users can interact with any of these products easily.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:06:42 PM

I guess more information about the amount raised and number of tokens sold at the first round of sales on IDCM exchange would be made public soon. It’s great to see Dreamr team being transparent and informative about every team decision on the project. I’ll suggest the team make these decisions open to community vote.

Yea, i believe so, we just have to wait for them to give necessary information as to what they intend to do next but it shouldn't be something that will linger for a while, everything has to be up and running, majority of investors in the cryptocurrency niche are known to be impatient, so they should be able to utilize what they have in a manner that will be both expedient and effective
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 09:51:01 PM

There is an ongoing promotions on Telegram and in the dreamr platform. Couldn't get complete facts but it seems to be making the group go very lively these days.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:54:21 PM

Dreamr in the news for something interesting.

https://7bitcoins.com/5-ways-investors-can-identify-profitable-crypto-projects/

Have a good read.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: