Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:00:24 PM

Ukraine Activists Flee Death Threats And Kidnappings

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikegiglio/ukraine-activists-flee-amid-death-threats-and-kidnappings

“The danger isn’t going to knock on my door and tell me it’s coming in 15 minutes.” posted on May 6, 2014 at 10:53am EDT
Mike Giglio BuzzFeed Staff

Pro-Russia protesters burn a Ukranian flag outside the district council building in Donetsk. Marko Djurica / Reuters

DONETSK, Ukraine — Olena Tkachenko told her 9-year-old daughter they were going on vacation; as she zipped up their overstuffed bags on Monday evening, jamming a chocolate bar into the girl’s backpack, she tried hard to believe it.

Until this week, Tkachenko ran a hotline for pro-Ukraine activists in Donetsk, the city of 1 million that has become a frontline of an increasingly violent separatist push in eastern Ukraine. She decided she couldn’t do it anymore when relentless threats from the separatists began to shake her. “We will kill you all,” read one of the texts on her phone.

The threats were one more sign of darkening times: Those activists, journalists and politicians who opposed the separatists in and around Donetsk were increasingly faced with beatings, abductions and even attempted assassinations in what felt like a concerted push to drive them out. Some used the word “hunted” to describe their ordeal, and each day brought word that more had fled. On her way to the train station, Tkachenko was still coming to grips with her fate.

Friends had tried to convince her that she wasn’t a “refugee,” she said. Instead, much like the lie she’d told her daughter, they painted her open-ended trip as a well-deserved break. But she was deeply unsettled as the train to Kiev pulled into the station. “I don’t want this trip to be forever,” she said.

For many in the sprawling Donetsk region — where pro-Russia militants occupy government buildings and have turned some outlying towns into conflict zones — life has continued with relative normalcy. For those directly involved on either side of the struggle, however, war is already churning beneath the surface.

One day last week, Igor Firsun, a young parliamentarian from Donetsk who supports a united Ukraine, walked into the lobby of a five-star hotel holding a duffel bag. Well-to-do locals regularly do the same on their way to visit the gym. But as he sat down on one of the lobby’s leather chairs, Firsun unzipped his bag to reveal a modified Kalashnikov. “The danger isn’t going to knock on my door and tell me it’s coming in 15 minutes,” he said, while a woman at the next table chatted breezily on her smartphone. “The point of the weapon is to keep it with me at all times.”

Local politican Igor Firsun’s Kalashnikov, which he has taken to carrying with him at all times. Mike Giglio for BuzzFeed

“The danger isn’t going to knock on my door and tell me it’s coming in 15 minutes.” posted on May 6, 2014 at 10:53am EDT

Pro-Russia protesters burn a Ukranian flag outside the district council building in Donetsk. Marko Djurica / Reuters

DONETSK, Ukraine — Olena Tkachenko told her 9-year-old daughter they were going on vacation; as she zipped up their overstuffed bags on Monday evening, jamming a chocolate bar into the girl’s backpack, she tried hard to believe it.

Until this week, Tkachenko ran a hotline for pro-Ukraine activists in Donetsk, the city of 1 million that has become a frontline of an increasingly violent separatist push in eastern Ukraine. She decided she couldn’t do it anymore when relentless threats from the separatists began to shake her. “We will kill you all,” read one of the texts on her phone.

The threats were one more sign of darkening times: Those activists, journalists and politicians who opposed the separatists in and around Donetsk were increasingly faced with beatings, abductions and even attempted assassinations in what felt like a concerted push to drive them out. Some used the word “hunted” to describe their ordeal, and each day brought word that more had fled. On her way to the train station, Tkachenko was still coming to grips with her fate.

Friends had tried to convince her that she wasn’t a “refugee,” she said. Instead, much like the lie she’d told her daughter, they painted her open-ended trip as a well-deserved break. But she was deeply unsettled as the train to Kiev pulled into the station. “I don’t want this trip to be forever,” she said.

For many in the sprawling Donetsk region — where pro-Russia militants occupy government buildings and have turned some outlying towns into conflict zones — life has continued with relative normalcy. For those directly involved on either side of the struggle, however, war is already churning beneath the surface.

One day last week, Igor Firsun, a young parliamentarian from Donetsk who supports a united Ukraine, walked into the lobby of a five-star hotel holding a duffel bag. Well-to-do locals regularly do the same on their way to visit the gym. But as he sat down on one of the lobby’s leather chairs, Firsun unzipped his bag to reveal a modified Kalashnikov. “The danger isn’t going to knock on my door and tell me it’s coming in 15 minutes,” he said, while a woman at the next table chatted breezily on her smartphone. “The point of the weapon is to keep it with me at all times.”

Local politican Igor Firsun’s Kalashnikov, which he has taken to carrying with him at all times. Mike Giglio for BuzzFeed

Firsun had started carrying the duffel bag just two days earlier, after neighbors alerted him to the appearance of masked men at his apartment one night while he was away. He said he had kept it by his side ever since — and that many of his colleagues were either leaving the city or likewise arming themselves. The separatists, he said, targeted anyone who might resist them: “They do not want to permit any opposition to their regime.”

Interviews with pro-Ukraine residents of the city and region likewise suggested that a growing number considered themselves under threat — and that an exodus from the region might be in the making.

One local deputy from battle-scarred Kramatorsk said separatists were scouring the area for pro-Ukraine politicians, many of whom had already fled. He himself had left recently when a friend from the pro-Russia side called to warn him: “They are searching for you.”

A newspaper editor said he escaped when he learned of a sizeable bounty for his arrest. Another activist who had fled said: “I’m on a list of enemies.” Yet another went into hiding after a gunman opened fire on his car. Even the fearsome ultras from the local soccer club, often on the frontlines of pro-Ukraine protests, had started to flee. “They are being hunted by armed separatists!” a local sports journalist tweeted on Tuesday.

Anything with shades of a demonstration against the separatists has also come under attack. A Donetsk priest who hosts nightly interfaith prayer gatherings for peace and unity said they were increasingly targeted, with some attendees beaten and threatened with knives. “[The attackers] are zombies of Russian propaganda,” he said.

Sergey Garmash, the head of a large coalition of Donetsk activists, said in a phone interview on Monday that many were in the process of “deciding for themselves whether to leave.” He had elected to stay despite threats on his life, he said, though he was trying hard to be careful. “I’m still here, and I’m not planning to leave yet,” he said.

But that same night, the summer home where he had been hiding out — along with Firsun, the young politician — was sprayed with bullets. The duo returned fire to fend off the attackers, and by Tuesday morning both had fled Donetsk.

Others have been kidnapped, an increasingly common tool for the separatists — a Human Rights Watch report released on Tuesday documented multiple cases of abductions and of “severe beatings” of captives. Dozens of people, it added, were believed to be held by the separatists. “Armed men affiliated with anti-Kiev forces have been snatching up activists, journalists and local officials,” one of the report’s authors, Anna Neistat, wrote.

These abductions have reached even the security officials working to combat the separatists, a development that has deeply shaken pro-Ukraine residents of Donetsk. On Thursday, Nikolai Yacubovich, a security adviser to the national authorities, sat in the same hotel lobby vowing that “the government didn’t give up.” He was abducted by separatists the next day.

Soon after, Yacubovich appeared in a harrowing video with masked men who declared that they had yet to decide his fate. He appeared badly beaten, with a bandaged head and swollen face. Then he made what could only have been a coerced appeal to the camera for authorities to stop the very anti-separatist campaign he had been helping to carry out. “My desire is that the Kiev authorities stop the military pressure on citizens of their own country,” he said.

Firsun had started carrying the duffel bag just two days earlier, after neighbors alerted him to the appearance of masked men at his apartment one night while he was away. He said he had kept it by his side ever since — and that many of his colleagues were either leaving the city or likewise arming themselves. The separatists, he said, targeted anyone who might resist them: “They do not want to permit any opposition to their regime.”

Interviews with pro-Ukraine residents of the city and region likewise suggested that a growing number considered themselves under threat — and that an exodus from the region might be in the making.

One local deputy from battle-scarred Kramatorsk said separatists were scouring the area for pro-Ukraine politicians, many of whom had already fled. He himself had left recently when a friend from the pro-Russia side called to warn him: “They are searching for you.”

A newspaper editor said he escaped when he learned of a sizeable bounty for his arrest. Another activist who had fled said: “I’m on a list of enemies.” Yet another went into hiding after a gunman opened fire on his car. Even the fearsome ultras from the local soccer club, often on the frontlines of pro-Ukraine protests, had started to flee. “They are being hunted by armed separatists!” a local sports journalist tweeted on Tuesday.

Anything with shades of a demonstration against the separatists has also come under attack. A Donetsk priest who hosts nightly interfaith prayer gatherings for peace and unity said they were increasingly targeted, with some attendees beaten and threatened with knives. “[The attackers] are zombies of Russian propaganda,” he said.

Sergey Garmash, the head of a large coalition of Donetsk activists, said in a phone interview on Monday that many were in the process of “deciding for themselves whether to leave.” He had elected to stay despite threats on his life, he said, though he was trying hard to be careful. “I’m still here, and I’m not planning to leave yet,” he said.

But that same night, the summer home where he had been hiding out — along with Firsun, the young politician — was sprayed with bullets. The duo returned fire to fend off the attackers, and by Tuesday morning both had fled Donetsk.

Others have been kidnapped, an increasingly common tool for the separatists — a Human Rights Watch report released on Tuesday documented multiple cases of abductions and of “severe beatings” of captives. Dozens of people, it added, were believed to be held by the separatists. “Armed men affiliated with anti-Kiev forces have been snatching up activists, journalists and local officials,” one of the report’s authors, Anna Neistat, wrote.

These abductions have reached even the security officials working to combat the separatists, a development that has deeply shaken pro-Ukraine residents of Donetsk. On Thursday, Nikolai Yacubovich, a security adviser to the national authorities, sat in the same hotel lobby vowing that “the government didn’t give up.” He was abducted by separatists the next day.

Soon after, Yacubovich appeared in a harrowing video with masked men who declared that they had yet to decide his fate. He appeared badly beaten, with a bandaged head and swollen face. Then he made what could only have been a coerced appeal to the camera for authorities to stop the very anti-separatist campaign he had been helping to carry out. “My desire is that the Kiev authorities stop the military pressure on citizens of their own country,” he said.

Nikolai Yacubovich, a security adviser to the national authorities, was taken by separatists and badly beaten, before being paraded on TV Life News

Yacubovich was finally freed on Monday, according to Roman Svitan, a security adviser to Donetsk’s governor. He declined to give details, but said that several other captives had also been freed, after being held along with Yacubovich on the fifth floor of a local government building that has become a headquarters for the separatists. Such abductions had become commonplace, Svitan said. “They want to get the maximum amount of information out of them, threaten them, and maybe exchange them,” he said.

He added that any Donetsk residents “who are openly showing themselves” as resistant to the separatists risked being targeted as well. Shortly afterward, he put a dazed Yacubovich into the back seat of his car — where a loaded shotgun rested on the floor — and drove him to safety outside the region.

Targeted violence has victimized the pro-Russia side as well, though it appears to be less widespread. One senior pro-Russia activist in Donetsk, Eduard Acupov, recounted being abducted by masked men in mid-April and savagely beaten — and his medical report, along with a jagged scar on his skull, attest to the severe head injuries that kept him hospitalized for two weeks.

Until recently, Acupov considered some of his rivals on the pro-Ukraine side to be close friends, and he said he was saddened by the violence that has gripped the region, and by the threats and violence from his own side that were forcing people to flee. But he didn’t see another way. “I don’t know what to say. War is a very dirty business,” he said. “We’ve passed the point of no return.”

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:29:22 PM

In Lugansk, the self-defense forces + Cossacks take control of border crossing between Ukraine and Russia. Another video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usEioTKJJUk

(Note the flags of the Great Don Army)

Slavyansk self defence: up to 20 tanks, Grad units and BMPs gathered in Barvekovo, West of Slavyansk
What does the flag say?

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:34:21 PM

A Soviet-era T-34 Main Battle Tank in perfect working condition found by the Lugansk People's Army. The militia is planning to use it against the Right Sector extremists, if they cross the Lugansk borders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKtCwUfFx-c

Around 20 people from the Lugansk People's Army have set a radar station in Lugansk on fire.
All the banks are now shut down in Lugansk.

What does the flag say?

Not sure... Don for freedom or something like that. Balthazar, help.
Nik1ab

Activity: 574

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:35:34 PM

I think the first line says: "With our God" or something like that.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:40:50 PM

In Lugansk, the self-defense forces + Cossacks take control of border crossing between Ukraine and Russia. Another video here:

Slavyansk self defence: up to 20 tanks, Grad units and BMPs gathered in Barvekovo, West of Slavyansk
What does the flag say?
God with us

For the Faith, Don and Fatherland
Pagan

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:46:32 PM

What does the flag say?
God with us

ruSSian nazis ortodox https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UCW-tmB8F0&feature=youtu.be

StopFake.org

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:48:31 PM

God with us

Thanks a lot! I was trying to translate using Google, but it failed. The last word (Oтeчecтвo) was familiar to me... as I remembered it from the Russian national anthem.... Hmm... it meant fatherland, not freedom.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe
Pagan

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:50:19 PM

Putin’s Invasion of Eastern Ukraine: Is It Next Week or Never?

http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/putin-s-invasion-of-eastern-ukraine-is-it-next-week-or-never

A Ukrainian soldier stands at a checkpoint near the town of Slaviansk in eastern Ukraine May 2, 2014. REUTERS/Baz Ratner

Ukraine’s escalated violence over the past four days is just the event that seems likely to trigger the full-scale invasion of Ukraine by the Russian ground forces massed near its eastern border. Indeed, following the Ukrainian army’s counter-attack against Russian-backed separatists around the eastern Ukrainian city of Slaviansk, and the weekend fighting in the seaport city of Odessa, Russian President Vladimir Putin is under heightened pressure of his own making to launch the invasion, note the prominent US scholar of Eurasia, Paul Goble, and Russian dissident blogger Oleg Kozyrev.
After months in which his government has blared warnings across all Russian media about the dangers of “fascists” it says have seized power and attacked Russians in Ukraine, Putin has marched into a political tupik, a “blind alley” in which he may have no good policy choices, according to Kozyrev. “If Putin does not introduce forces after all this hysteria in the media, he will have betrayed those who placed their hopes in him,” Kozyrev wrote over the weekend on the independent Russian news website Kasparov.ru.  “The disappointment of the Putinists will be strong both in the eastern portion of Ukraine and in Russia itself.”

Already before the weekend’s violence, Russia faced military pressures to invade quickly or not at all, including its schedule for mustering out its most experienced conscript soldiers. “The window of opportunity for an invasion will open during the first weeks of April and close somewhere around the middle of May,” the prominent Russian military analyst Pavel Felgengauer noted in late March. Other analysts have noted the advantage to Russia of invading before May 25 if that step seems the best way to disrupt Ukraine’s presidential election, with its potential to strengthen and legitimize the government in Kyiv.

The pro-Russian separatists of eastern Ukraine, who have declared their “Donetsk People’s Republic,” have vowed to hold a referendum Sunday (May 11) on whether to secede from Ukraine. In its armed seizure of Crimea in February, Moscow seemed to attach some value to following the legalistic niceties of a referendum and a Crimean parliamentary appeal for Russian annexation.. If it values them as much in eastern Ukraine, it will hesitate to invade before the show of the Sunday plebiscite. The window estimated earlier by Felgengauer will be soon to close, and Moscow will then have only two weeks left in which to disrupt the Ukrainian vote.

“Regardless of which choice he makes – and at least up to now it is his choice – Putin will face problems at home,” Goble wrote yesterday on his blog. “If he does not introduce troops, he will face a population whose anger he has whipped up and will have to find a new outlet for that either at home or, more likely, abroad lest that anger be turned on himself.”

If Putin does launch the invasion, “he will face another set of problems although they may not seem as immediate to the Kremlin leader,” Goble wrote. “There will be initial enthusiasm for the use of force, but as the costs both in the form of Russian casualties and from Western sanctions become clear, that will dissipate and ever more Russians will question his strategy.”

Michael McFaul, until February the US ambassador in Moscow, and former US National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski predicted last week that a Russian invasion likely would lead to years of urban guerrilla warfare by Ukrainians – something “very costly for Russia,” McFaul told Time.  And, Brzezinski said, a war that the Ukrainians, if supplied weapons by the West, would eventually win.

McFaul credited Putin with some realistic notion of the stakes, saying that such an invasion is “not something one does lightly. But it got a lot more likely” with the weekend violence.

James Rupert is managing editor at the Atlantic Council.

StopFake.org

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 04:53:55 PM

A Soviet-era T-34 Main Battle Tank in perfect working condition found by the Lugansk People's Army. The militia is planning to use it against the Right Sector extremists, if they cross the Lugansk borders.

Yay! I knew those tanks were not just memorials.
"Use in case of emergency." Smiley

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:12:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARL15OfMk7Q

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 07:55:30 PM

Ukrainian forces attack block posts around Mariupol:
http://www.interfax.ru/world/375146

Shooting in Ukraine’s Mariupol as self-defense forces fears Kiev resumes assault
http://rt.com/news/157184-mariupol-ukraine-assault-military/

Red Cross announces about acute need for medicine in Slavjansk and Kramatorsk:
http://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/2014/05/06/n_6134085.shtml

Ukrainian presidential candidate Poroshenko announce that deadly chemicals were used during the Odessa massacre:
http://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/2014/05/06/n_6134253.shtml

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Paya

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:40:42 PM

It's hard to believe that live 85 mm ammo for the main gun can be still found, though. It's a museum piece after all, incredibly well preserved, but most likely good just for the show.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:10:28 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 09:38:15 PM by Balthazar

That's normal, all tanks in the soviet installations originally were fully functional. Of course these machines are pretty old, but their reliability is very high.

It's hard to believe that live 85 mm ammo for the main gun can be still found, though. It's a museum piece after all, incredibly well preserved, but most likely good just for the show.
Asked some guys, they've said that there are enough ammunition for T-12/D-44/D-48 anti-tank guns, which are compatible with this gun...
Pagan

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:57:33 AM

#Sloviansk 1.5 yrs ago - no #separatists, no joining Russia calls

StopFake.org

Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:15:24 AM

Just go watch this gallery of showing aftermath of latest violent clashes in Odessa, 46 people died after riots:

http://fakty.interia.pl/raport-zamieszki-na-ukrainie/galerie/zdjecie,iId,1482493,iSort,5,iTime,1,iAId,117747?parametr=embed_galeria_plaska#1482493

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pagan

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:01:16 AM

in Odessa all was the beginning as pro-Russian separatist opened fire on the city streets in the Ukrainian people

StopFake.org

qosmio

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:17:00 AM

in US every newborn get RFID chip implant, every US citizen enroll in obamacare get RFID chip implant next is NATO citizen and u Ukraine will get it too: RFID chip implants ... every movement, travel, online activity, purchase, transaction you do will get recorded supercomputers will see each human location at any time. Your near future! Enslavement of the world! Dont worry about bitcoins or crypto you will get credits and can spend it thru ur RFID chip implant until zero.

testing Smiley
Pagan

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:23:55 AM

in US every newborn get RFID chip implant, every US citizen enroll in obamacare get RFID chip implant next is NATO citizen and u Ukraine will get it too: RFID chip implants ... every movement, travel, online activity, purchase, transaction you do will get recorded supercomputers will see each human location at any time. Your near future! Enslavement of the world! Dont worry about bitcoins or crypto you will get credits and can spend it thru ur RFID chip implant until zero.

offtopic.

(but interesting what shit you are smoking Smiley

StopFake.org

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:27:25 AM

CONVOYS IN COSSACK UNIFORM UNDER RUSSIAN FLAGS ARE WELCOMED TO RESCUE THE UKRAINE

http://www.ukraine-war.com/convoys-in-cossack-uniform-rescue-ukraine

A big number of military and civilian vehicles with citizens wearing the Cossack uniform under Russian flags, drove to Anthracite, a suburb of the city Luhansk. They were accompanied by traffic police cars, and local residents enthusiastically welcoming their “defenders”.
pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:22:28 AM

in Odessa all was the beginning as pro-Russian separatist opened fire on the city streets in the Ukrainian people

And then they ran out of ammunition and got killed? Why so little deaths on the other side? What about the girls that were prepraring molotovs before the protests started?

I hope you see why your story is broken. Facts and timeline just don't add up.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: