Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinsfuture

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:00:59 AM

DON'T List HongKongCoin (a fake HK coin) for Exchange

I have made a number of tickets in Different Exchange Markets to ask them not to list HongKongCoin for exchange.

HongKong brothers, please visit the following links to support my post!

Poloniex
http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/1198

Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/20vx05/dont_listsupport_hongkongcoin_a_fake_hk_coin_in/

Mintpal
https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=view&number=767275&hash=66aaab96b2ba6b212465f527693b1728

Cryptsy
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/117902

Everyone that supports hong kong coin. Go and make a ticket in support of hong kong coin, and post your address here, I am sure the dev will reward your support.
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:04:10 AM

我覺得開發團隊應該係呢個POST其他人分身中,唔該 有冇人翻譯下我以下內容:我覺得開發團隊不尊重香港,根本就開發這個作品成為搖錢樹,為什麼我們要在這個線程反對,就是因為他們用了香港作為此
錢幣主體未得到香港用家認同.這個POST有一批人在極力維護,難道在維護的那群人身在的社會都不認同誠信的重要? DEV開帖時講明團隊有核心香港人,這根本是天大的笑話.你的技術不是我關註的問題,但你的誠信是香港人所關注的.

Here is my translation for your post:

I think that the development team does not respect Hong Kong. This cryptocoin simply becomes a cash cow. Why should we oppose in this thread? That is because they use of name of Hong Kong to make money.

This HongKongCoin has not been obtained the recognition from the Hong Kong users. In this thread, there is a group of people struggling to maintain the core value of Hong Kong. Why do other people here not agree with the value of integrity?

In the opening post of this thread, the Dev has said that there are Hong Kong people in the Dev team. This is simply a big joke. Your technology is not my concern, but your integrity is what Hong Kong people concern.
loktang1125

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:07:56 AM

Smiley 一直都係得果幾條友打飛機
成班newbie吹HKC好撚正, 一直GOGOGO真係得啖笑
I mean, you seem so eager to go after the one that actually is delivering coins to people
一人分埋得果2粒唔夠真係多撚謝
我推下post食花生算

戇鳩打手名單 (得閒再更新)
provenceday
coinsfuture
poornamelessme
coinsfuture

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:08:13 AM

我覺得開發團隊應該係呢個POST其他人分身中,唔該 有冇人翻譯下我以下內容:我覺得開發團隊不尊重香港,根本就開發這個作品成為搖錢樹,為什麼我們要在這個線程反對,就是因為他們用了香港作為此
錢幣主體未得到香港用家認同.這個POST有一批人在極力維護,難道在維護的那群人身在的社會都不認同誠信的重要? DEV開帖時講明團隊有核心香港人,這根本是天大的笑話.你的技術不是我關註的問題,但你的誠信是香港人所關注的.

I think that the development team does not respect Hong Kong. This cryptocoin simply becomes a cash cow. Why should we oppose in this thread? That is because they use of name of Hong Kong to make money.

This HongKongCoin has not been obtained the recognition from the Hong Kong users. In this thread, there is a group of people struggling to maintain the core value of Hong Kong. Why do other people here not agree with the value of integrity?

In the opening post of this thread, the Dev has said that there are Hong Kong people in the Dev team. This is simply joke. Your technology is not my concern, but your integrity is what Hong Kong people concern.

I responded to all of your nonsense arguments already. The development team has kept all of thier promises. Yet you do not care. If they did not respect Hong Kong, they would have sold the coins and ran. Yet the faucet still works.

You have no argument or than racist xenophobic trash arguments. The developer is honest and hard working. You are only working hard to ruin an honest developers reputation. I do not care who you are or how many support you. I will not stand for it. Not for this coin, not for any coin.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:13:08 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 08:25:52 AM by cryptobuddy

In the opening post of this thread, the Dev has said that there are Hong Kong people in the Dev team. This is simply joke. Your technology is not my concern, but your integrity is what Hong Kong people concern.

I responded to all of your nonsense arguments already. The development team has kept all of thier promises. Yet you do not care. If they did not respect Hong Kong, they would have sold the coins and ran. Yet the faucet still works.

You have no argument or than racist xenophobic trash arguments. The developer is honest and hard working. You are only working hard to ruin an honest developers reputation. I do not care who you are or how many support you. I will not stand for it. Not for this coin, not for any coin.

Do you dare to create some coins like BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, PekingCoin? For those Mainland China teams, do you have guts to develop these cryptocoins?

I think you don't dare because you worry that you will be caught by the China Government... LOL

You guys made a HongKongCoin. Because of one country two systems, you think you won't be caught by Hong Kong Government!!! LOL
coinsfuture

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:17:28 AM

Do you dare to create some coins like BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, PekingCoin? For those Mainland China teams, do you have guts to develop these cryptocoins?

I think you don't dare because you worry that you will be caught by the China Government... LOL

You guys made a HongKongCoin. Because of one country two system, you think you won't be caught by Hong Kong Government!!! LOL

Arguing with you is pointless.  Huh  Is it illegal to make cryptos now? gtfo, maybe the Chinese government should shut down this forum. Or arrest the thousands of chinese trading on this forum.  Just be quiet, you are a waste of oxygen.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:19:06 AM

You guys made a HongKongCoin. Because of one country two system, you think you won't be caught by Hong Kong Government!!! LOL

Arguing with you is pointless.  Huh  Is it illegal to make cryptos now? gtfo, maybe the Chinese government should shut down this forum. Or arrest the thousands of chinese trading on this forum.  Just be quiet, you are a waste of oxygen.

It is legal for Chinese to make cryptocoins.
You do not dare to reply me directly. Do you dare to make some coins like BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, PekingCoin?
coinsfuture

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:20:24 AM

Arguing with you is pointless.  Huh  Is it illegal to make cryptos now? gtfo, maybe the Chinese government should shut down this forum. Or arrest the thousands of chinese trading on this forum.  Just be quiet, you are a waste of oxygen.

You do not dare to reply me directly. Do you dare to make some coins like BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, PekingCoin?

I don't make coins, but I am sure you are giving many people ideas  Cheesy. I hope they make one for every province.
RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:20:57 AM

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:21:32 AM

I don't make coins, but I am sure you are giving many people ideas  Cheesy. I hope they make one for every province.

So you answer is: You will not make some coins like BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, PekingCoin!!!
coinsfuture

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:26:28 AM

So you answer is: You will not make some coins like BeijingCoin, ShanghaiCoin, PekingCoin!!!

I replied, but by your idiotic comment, it sounds like you didn't read it Roll Eyes
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:36:57 AM

Hi. Hong Kong Brothers and Sisters,

Please come and support this anti-HongKongCoin thread!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=523292.0
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:14:53 AM

http://www.hongkongco.in/ down for me

majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:18:19 AM

Mining pool for HongKongCoin: http://hkc.majorminers.com/

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:30:33 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 12:44:14 PM by cryptobuddy

I have made a number of tickets in Different Exchange Markets to ask them not to list HongKongCoin for exchange.

Hong Kong brothers and sisters, please visit the following links to support my post!

Poloniex (updated link)
http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000021601

Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/20vx05/dont_listsupport_hongkongcoin_a_fake_hk_coin_in/

Mintpal
https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=view&number=767275&hash=66aaab96b2ba6b212465f527693b1728

Cryptsy (updated link)
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000270219
RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:00:00 PM

why not mining? too high fee?
NutshellCoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:25:17 PM

a group of scammers from mainland china...

a forge hongkongcoin!

Don't mint.. no mint.. 100% forge
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:36:24 PM

22680.48 GH/s
Really high for some one say this is a scam coin Smiley

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:55:53 PM

22680.48 GH/s
Really high for some one say this is a scam coin Smiley

Haha... those people minting HKC will regret at this end. This HKC dev will go away after earning enough from the exchange market.

This coin will have no support, and die eventually. LOL LOL LOL

The HKC dev team from Mainland China. They know nothing about Hong Kong.  This coin will never be accepted by Hong Kong People.

Well.. if you are just minting HKC for fun, it is fine.

Good luck to all those minting HKC!!!
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:57:00 PM

Hong Kong brothers and sisters, please visit the following links to support my post!

Poloniex (updated link)
http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000021601

Reddit

Mintpal

Cryptsy (updated link)
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000270219
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: