Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 10:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23629 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3066
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 11:05:09 AM

I haven't watch the true sight of TI9 so before watching, I want to ask you guys your opinions about the whole documentary? And there's a lot of news that rotated within the Team OG.

Retirement of Jerax.

Transition of Ceb from offlane to coach.

Sumail and Saksa as replacement.

There's also the new C9 (Cloud9).

We've got the upcoming ESL One Los Angeles. There's so much update to the game now of Dota 2 and I think the next major/minor is the best time to bet.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 11:18:44 AM

Retirement of Jerax.

I don't really know the reason but there are a lot of blogs and articles going around like he just forgets his account so he decided to quit and others like he has no inspiration to continue playing.

Whatever is the reason though, I am still with him.

He is an amazing coach.

It is disappointing to see the main OG cast broke but this one, I don't really doubt his skills and I think he is really a great player and a coach. I also heard that he is coaching OG's CSGO team so I think he had a lot of teams to hold on to.

That is Ceb and NoTail's idea, I don't really doubt their decisions.

All of the people that NoTail put his trust into became great in the game. I don't know why Fly doubted him but just look at him now. His talent to see the skill of the players is amazing. I think he is building something since this team and his new teamates are already superstars. I don't know what will happen although I know that NoTail will be enjoying this new composition.

We've got the upcoming ESL One Los Angeles. There's so much update to the game now of Dota 2 and I think the next major/minor is the best time to bet.

I didn't like the update ever since they added the item drops to neutrals and the outposts but this update where they removed the shrines is I think a bit of a good thing?

Players are not really minding the outposts that much unlike the last update. Drops are getting better while the game lasts and I think that is amazing since also, they made the drops fair. I am just a casual player so this is just a small view of what a pro player can say to what change happened this update. I already updated my game and might be addicted again. Gotta familiarizes to changes since TI is closing so grinding for the Compendium levels in that time is important.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 12:26:26 PM

[CS:GO] The long awaited BLAST Pro Series Premier CS:GO tournament is here. In this Spring 2020 Regular Season, the upcoming matches between FaZe and NiP, Liquid and MIBR will be the first matches in this new CS:GO league format.

FaZe - Ninjas In Pyjamas: FaZe, 1.44 @ BetOnBit
Team Liquid - mibr: mibr 1.5, 2.01 @ BetOnBit

This clash will be a rematch of BLAST Pro Series: Copenhagen 2019 grand finals, where FaZe took the championship by beating NiP with clean 2-0 score. FaZe experimented with their lineup a lot lately, and after adding coldzera and broky to their starting lineup in September last year, they didn’t make any new changes. However, I feel like this new lineup still didn’t grow like it should and I think that they didn’t achieve their full potential yet. There is room for improvement, and in their last matches they showed just that. On the other side, NiP made a change on the coach role - THREAT replaced pita as the new main coach. Their main lineup wasn’t intacted. Their legend player f0rest left the team for new Dignitas CS:GO roster, and was replaced by young swedish up and coming player nawwk. It will be interesting to see how will this fresh roster change affect their play and performance. Let’s keep in mind that NiP doesn’t have any championships won in 2019. According to the odds, favourites in this match are FaZe. Odds on FaZe win are 1.44, while odds on NiP win are big 2.53. Really juicy odds on NiP, but i don’t think they will win this match. I think that FaZe is slightly favoured here, and with their stable lineup last months they can show us good games and results. My match prediction: FaZe Clan WIN.

Currently, Team Liquid are 3rd ranked team on HLTV rankings, while MIBR are ranked as the 14th best team in the world. Team Liquid didn’t do any lineup change from December 2018, while surprisingly MIBR were wondering with their main roster lately. From coldzera, felps and LUCAS1, basically they were trying different kinds of players, but in the end they have satisfied themselves with young talent meyern. MIBR has no championships won in 2019, while Liquid had an amazing year. Core lineup of Team Liquid has not played any maps for the past 30 days. On the other side, it seems like MIBR are rising in their form and finally establishing their teamplay, as they have won 4 out of the last 5 matches that they’ve played in the last 3 weeks or so. Head to head score is really impressive. Liquid and MIBR played each other 39 times in total. Liquid has 21 wins, while MIBR has won their matches 12 times. I am looking forward to this match. For this BLAST Premier Spring 2020 group A CS:GO match, my prediction is very easy. With 1.17 odds on Team Liquid victory, i think Liquid will take this. However, MIBR to take 1 map is possible too, so i'm going with that, amazing 2.01 odds.
boyptc

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 10:03:00 AM

Okay, I have watched the true sight and it's plain but knowing the perspective of both sides during the game was impressive. They're all calm.

Retirement of Jerax.

I don't really know the reason but there are a lot of blogs and articles going around like he just forgets his account so he decided to quit and others like he has no inspiration to continue playing.

Whatever is the reason though, I am still with him.
I don't think it's true. On the official post of OG, he says that he can no longer feel the game.

He is an amazing coach.

It is disappointing to see the main OG cast broke but this one, I don't really doubt his skills and I think he is really a great player and a coach. I also heard that he is coaching OG's CSGO team so I think he had a lot of teams to hold on to.
The transition he made before TI8 was amazing. From being the coach then becoming the offlane and then it resulted to become the TI winner. And I think he really needs to be the coach this time with the new roster they have. His encouragement and dedication to uplift their players regardless of the situation is very incredible.

That is Ceb and NoTail's idea, I don't really doubt their decisions.

All of the people that NoTail put his trust into became great in the game. I don't know why Fly doubted him but just look at him now. His talent to see the skill of the players is amazing. I think he is building something since this team and his new teamates are already superstars. I don't know what will happen although I know that NoTail will be enjoying this new composition.
That's already past with the Fly-Notail issue. And Johan now is a 2 time TI winner and for sure that Fly if not disappointed, he's proud of the achievement of his ex-teammate and friend.

I didn't like the update ever since they added the item drops to neutrals and the outposts but this update where they removed the shrines is I think a bit of a good thing?

Players are not really minding the outposts that much unlike the last update. Drops are getting better while the game lasts and I think that is amazing since also, they made the drops fair. I am just a casual player so this is just a small view of what a pro player can say to what change happened this update. I already updated my game and might be addicted again. Gotta familiarizes to changes since TI is closing so grinding for the Compendium levels in that time is important.
I don't see the usefulness of outpost during the last update and it doesn't matter with that update. And what I don't like with this patch is the removal of GPM, I'm a pos 5 and I can really feel the pain.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1358

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2020, 10:10:23 AM

Okay, I have watched the true sight and it's plain but knowing the perspective of both sides during the game was impressive. They're all calm.
(....)
The much calmer team on the True Sight 2019 is the Team OG for me. They showed an impressive emotion even these two teams already won The International tournament but OG was much earlier which is now back 2 back champion. The way Notal and Ceb lead the team is extremely superb and the rest of OG is really playing with all their heart.
While Team Liquid also great, Kuroky is the best captain. And I felt sad on w33ha, damn, you can see on the eyes of w33ha how sad he is. And there are some people who hate w33ha every loss of Team Liquid like they want w33ha to be out of Team Liquid.

████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 02:12:23 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for today (ICE Challenge + BLAST Premier):

Virtus.pro - Heroic: Virtus.pro, 2.13 @ BetOnBit

Ninjas In Pyjamas - mibr: Over 2.5, 2.07 @ BetOnBit

mousesports - MAD Lions: mousesports, 1.27 @ BetOnBit

FaZe - Team Liquid: FaZe 1.5, 1.56 @ BetOnBit

Natus Vincere - GODSENT: Natus Vincere -1.5, 1.52 @ BetOnBit

All matches are BO3 matches. Betting risk here is pretty high on all matches. Went lower stakes on ICE Challenge, higher on BlastPremier. I think we will see few surprises today!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:13:59 AM

4/5 today.

✅ VirtusPro - Heroic: VirtusPro, 2.13
✅ Ninjas In Pyjamas - mibr: Over 2.5, 2.07
✅ mousesports - MAD Lions: mousesports, 1.27
✅ FaZe - Team Liquid: FaZe 1.5, 1.56
❌ Natus Vincere - GODSENT: Natus Vincere -1.5, 1.52

💰PROFIT: + €506
Janation

Merit: 528

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 04:15:07 AM

(....)
The much calmer team on the True Sight 2019 is the Team OG for me. They showed an impressive emotion even these two teams already won The International tournament but OG was much earlier which is now back 2 back champion. The way Notal and Ceb lead the team is extremely superb and the rest of OG is really playing with all their heart.
While Team Liquid also great, Kuroky is the best captain. And I felt sad on w33ha, damn, you can see on the eyes of w33ha how sad he is. And there are some people who hate w33ha every loss of Team Liquid like they want w33ha to be out of Team Liquid.

That is just heartbreaking.

Even though in their 3rd game, OG is pushing the towers, no chance of winning but still w33 are still asking his team if they can still do something. He really wanted to win, he really wants it but OG is so composed in this series. The combo of NoTail and Ceb is really impressive.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:06:12 PM

[CS:GO] My bets and picks for today (Blast Premier + ICE Challenge):

OG - Natus Vincere: OG 1.5, 1.51 @ BetOnBit

Ninjas In Pyjamas - Team Liquid: Team Liquid, 1.21 @ BetOnBit

Heroic - MAD Lions: Heroic 1.5, 1.45 @ BetOnBit

ENCE - GODSENT: ENCE, 1.58 @ BetOnBit

All matches are BO3. I think i did pretty safe picks today, we will see.
boyptc

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 09:11:13 PM

(....)
Can't agree more with that.

OG is really the best and even Kuroky, one of the best captains in the Dota 2 competitive scene also said that. I think the person that should be accountable for OGs motivation came from Ceb.

I still remember his words when they've lost against the first game. Ceb said that the first game that they've lost was in his book as a win. This guy has an amazing encouragement to the bring which brought their spirits uplifted.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 05:17:59 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2020, 06:45:32 PM by MWesterweele

(....)
Can't agree more with that.

OG is really the best and even Kuroky, one of the best captains in the Dota 2 competitive scene also said that. I think the person that should be accountable for OGs motivation came from Ceb.

I still remember his words when they've lost against the first game. Ceb said that the first game that they've lost was in his book as a win. This guy has an amazing encouragement to the bring which brought their spirits uplifted.
Kuroky is a solid and a really great captain. Oh I remembered the days when I am still playing Dota 2. For me Dota 2 is my best past time and a hobby thats why I kept on playing for the rest of my vacant times. And because of that I became a pro until I am not conteted playing I also wanted to play because of the money that i can get if I win because before like kuroky I am searching leagues to join with and a cool team to play with.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 10:16:24 PM

I haven't watch the true sight of TI9 so before watching, I want to ask you guys your opinions about the whole documentary? And there's a lot of news that rotated within the Team OG.
The true sight 2019 is worth it to watch since it's a documentary of both champions, OG and TL. All I can say that OG has really enjoyed playing and I saw in their faces that there's no pressure acquired on that tournament. It's really sad that some of them like JerAx, Ceb and ana left the active roster and focuses to their other goals in life. TL gain a lot of pressure but still wellplayed to them, they did their best on that finals. Kuroky managed to handle the team very well even the pressure is getting bigger.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 12:38:13 AM

[CS:GO] My picks and prediction for ICE Challenge semifinals:

MAD Lions - mousesports: mousesports, 1.27 @ BetOnBit

Natus Vincere - GODSENT: Natus Vincere, 1.25 @ BetOnBit

BO3 safe picks.

Mousesports entered this tournament as big favourites. And as we all expected, they have made their way to the semifinals. The last 2 months of 2019 looked amazing for them, they really made a step forward with this lineup and they took some big championships. Can they continue in that fashion here in ICE Challenge? I do think so. They won group A and ended up taking 1st place with 2 clean wins. One vs Virtus.Pro and another one vs Mad Lions. As the group A winner, they were placed directly in the semifinals, waiting for the winner of Mad Lions and OG. Mad Lions came from the same group, as the 3rd ranked team with a 1-1 score. They beat Heroic and lost vs mousesports. But they needed to play 1 extra match, quarterfinals. They played vs OG and showed that they are a really strong up and coming team, ready to do some big things and upsets in 2020. However, they need to play vs mousesports again. Basically, they thirst for revenge now, because of their loss vs mouz in the group stage. I don’t think this will happen. Mousesports are big favourites here, and it’s possible that they won’t lose a map here either.

The second favourites to take this tournament are NaVi. They came from group B, where they finished in 1st place with 2 victories. They have beaten Godsent with 2-1 and OG with clean 2-0 results. It’s interesting how both semifinal matches are a revanche from the group stage. 1st place team vs 3rd place team in both cases. Godsent lost vs NaVi 1-2 and surprisingly won vs ENCE 2-0 in their group stage matches. In their quarter final match they won against Virtus.Pro with a 2-0 result. A decent performance for this mixed European squad, as it seems like that experience from coach Devilwalk and their entry fraggers STYKO and Maikelele are bringing them really good results and stability in the long run. However, this will be a really hard match compared to the one in the group stage. It’s known that NaVi in the group stage and in the playoff stage is a completely different squad. I believe they will take this match now more seriously and end this match with a clean victory. I don’t see Godsent winning this. My pick here is: Natus Vincere win.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:15:47 AM

[CS:GO] My bet and prediction for ICE Challenge 2020 grand finals:

mousesports - Natus Vincere: BetOnBit

Yes, this is the grand final match. Yes, this is the best of 5 series. Yes, mousesports are the 2nd ranked team according to HLTV rankings and they had an amazing end of the year getting some big trophies. But, never underestimate NaVi. They didn’t have a lot of time for training with their new player Perfecto, but for now it seems like he adjusted well to the NaVi style. Electronic is currently the highest rated player in this tournament with 1.35 rating on 7 maps. Together with s1mple’s help, they can put a lot of pressure on the mousesports youngster frozen, who is the best player from the opponent team. Mousesports, on the other hand, looks like a team from the last year, and it seems like they will continue where they ended at the end of the last year, on the throne. This will be an amazing best of 5 match. Mousesports has better form ranking according to HLTV, they are the bookmaker favorites and are better ranked team. Can those things make a difference between those two teams? I don’t think so. Even though there is a big difference in between mousesports and NaVi odds, I do believe this will be a much closer match. If s1mple / electronic will carry and play like they played in the semifinals, i do think NaVi has a chance. Odds are amazing, worth a try.
boyptc

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:32:43 AM

The true sight 2019 is worth it to watch since it's a documentary of both champions, OG and TL. All I can say that OG has really enjoyed playing and I saw in their faces that there's no pressure acquired on that tournament. It's really sad that some of them like JerAx, Ceb and ana left the active roster and focuses to their other goals in life. TL gain a lot of pressure but still wellplayed to them, they did their best on that finals. Kuroky managed to handle the team very well even the pressure is getting bigger.
It was really worth to watch. Ana is on long break but he didn't left the team, the 3 boys are still part of the team but they will not be active as before except Ceb who will be the coach for this season.

There's a new video related to this. Did you guys watched their reactions watching the 2019 truesight?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1358

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 01:18:03 AM

What do you think on upcoming major that will held in Los Angeles and will start on March 15, 2020. But the qualifier will start early.
These two OG teams are exciting, for sure either of them will able to play the Los Angeles Major. The original OG team with additional of MidOne and King Sumail is extremely too strong since these two new player are mid laner. MidOne will take the offlane and Sumail will be playing as carry. Still, Topson will play middle lane.

████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
boyptc

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:29:28 AM

What do you think on upcoming major that will held in Los Angeles and will start on March 15, 2020. But the qualifier will start early.
These two OG teams are exciting, for sure either of them will able to play the Los Angeles Major. The original OG team with additional of MidOne and King Sumail is extremely too strong since these two new player are mid laner. MidOne will take the offlane and Sumail will be playing as carry. Still, Topson will play middle lane.
Yeah the main team of OG looks strong.

But with the same idea of the roster changes in the past just like what EG made, they look strong as well but remember that they are still on synchronizing part.

And most new teams doesn't click well in the start, they need chemistry and I'm not expecting a quick success for the new roster but can't deny that they are strong with Ceb as a coach.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:04:42 PM

[CS:GO] My ESEA EU bet for today:

GamerLegion - Demolition Crew: GamerLegion, 1.43 @ BetOnBit

New season of ESEA MDL just started. In the European region we already saw a few good matches. GamerLegion lost to Wisła Kraków, while the Demolition Crew won against Unicorns of Love. Let’s keep in mind regular season ESEA matches are all best of 1 series. GamerLegion has won 3 out of the last 5 matches and they are bookmakers favourites. They are currently 43th ranked team according to HLTV rankings. On the other side, Demolition Crew has better form ranking, but their mixed core lineup has only played 1 match together. With 1.59 odds on GL victory this is surely a way to go. My favourites are GamersLeagion too, and I believe the Swedish squad will do it. Note: BO1 matches are risky to bet on.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 01:26:31 PM

[CS:GO] BLAST Premier group B is here. Here are my bets and predictions:

Natus Vincere - Vitality: Over 2.5, 2.04 @ BetOnBit

Astralis - compLexity: Astralis -1.5, 1.24 @ BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3. Betting risk here is normal i guess. Pretty good odds on all 3 maps on the 1st match, ill rather go with Over 2.5 then pick a winner, even tho Vitality are favourites here, but NaVi could surprise too. Didn't see Vitality play for some time now.

Astralis easy. Was thinking about going small on col +1.5, but i decided to go 2-0 for Astralis which is more realistic. When i see coL loosing vs teams like PACT etc... ill rather not do it.

GL! PM me for discord / google sheet!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:23:36 PM

[CS:GO] My picks today for Blast Premier group B matches round 2:

Natus Vincere - Astralis: BetOnBit

Vitality - compLexity: BetOnBit

Both matches are BO3. Very very risky bets, yolo bets. But we have seen matches yesterday, everything can happen here. Even 2x 2-0.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: