Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23578 times)
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 11:00:38 PM

Could it be possible to start thread foe dota2 only, for lol and csgo? I can get confused of other esports like lol because I am not fan to it. I am only after dota2 or csgo but more on dota2. Hopefully someone could see my post and start a new thread there regarding on dota2 update on matches and event. I always look here but it seems that other games are here too discussing about it which made me confuse about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 10:19:50 AM

The PLAYOFFS bracket is been released for DOTA SUMMIT 13! In the upper bracket : Motivate Trust vs Adroit, TNC vs Among us while in the lower bracket is Boom vs Cignal Ultra, Neon vs 496. The game between Boom and Among us earlier this afternoon was so good and it is really a quality Dota. They played again because they are tie breaker and it is the reason why the boom go to the lower bracket because they lose in best of 1 game. I'm looking forward to the game between TNC vs Among us, both of these teams are so strong and I think this 2 will face each other again in the grand finals but there are also teams that have high dota 2 level gaming like adroit and Neon. I'm looking forward to the playoffs and I'm now excited to bet these following games.  Cool
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:40:42 PM

How much money do they receive for a win and for the 2nd place team.   Just wondering how League compares to other major type contests, I believe DOTA has the biggest figure for some reason.   Maybe CSGO eventually can beat that if they were to amalgamate all missing major prize pools into one prize on the next LAN run, seems like that will post vaccine or maybe 4 majors combined into 1 or a couple million possibly I dont know.

Looking at North vs Sprout, why cant North win like they used to.   They should be the favorites but nope, I think this a match I should just observe but I might place a bet for 3 maps.

Dota 2 has the biggest prize pools in the history of esports.

LoL Worlds 2002 - around $5.000.000 prize pool
Dota 2 The International 10 (moved to next year) - around $40.000.000 prize pool

Those are two biggest tournaments in esports world.
For the past years of Dota 2, The International Prize pool can also be seen on this chart. If someone's looking for a reference and it includes other dota 2 big tournaments.

--> https://dota2.prizetrac.kr/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Savemore

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 10:07:05 AM

Right now, there is a live game between cignal ultra and boom esports. This is one of the lower bracket game and the odds are 1.27 in boom and 3.40 in cignal ultra. The game is currently in drafting mode and I will bet on those team that have good hero. The odds in cignal ultra is high so if I won here my bet will be times 3 but boom esports are also strong team especially their midlaner which is mikoto. He is the one who are always dominating the game but there is also high IQ player in cignal ultra which is ABAT and he is also strong carry in SEA server.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 11:50:02 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2020, 12:04:35 PM by boyptc

Right now, there is a live game between cignal ultra and boom esports. This is one of the lower bracket game and the odds are 1.27 in boom and 3.40 in cignal ultra. The game is currently in drafting mode and I will bet on those team that have good hero. The odds in cignal ultra is high so if I won here my bet will be times 3 but boom esports are also strong team especially their midlaner which is mikoto. He is the one who are always dominating the game but there is also high IQ player in cignal ultra which is ABAT and he is also strong carry in SEA server.
IIRC, Cignal Ultra is a tier 3 team while Boom is a tier 2 team that's why the odds for Cignal Ultra is like that.

Just to update, game 1 is Boom's.

Another update: Boom wins. 2-0.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:16:37 PM

[DOTA 2] My picks and bets for today (DOTA Summit and EPIC League qualifiers):

Yellow Submarine - B8: Yellow Submarine -1.5, 1.56 @ MY BETSLIP
Yellow Submarine - HellRaisers: Yellow Submarine, 1.41 @ MY BETSLIP
5men - Brame: 5men, 1.23 @ MY BETSLIP

It’s really strange that B8 received a direct invite to these qualifiers. They are one of the weakest teams in each tournament they enter and play. Dendi’s squad is not looking good at all and because of that they’ve changed almost full lineups a few times already. I honestly think that they have a wrong approach to the game and to team creation, but that’s on them. I doubt that they would do anything in this tournament too. Yellow Submarine played vs B8 2 days ago in the DOTA Summit qualifiers. Yellow Submarine took that series with ease, 2-0. I do think that YS will repeat the performance from a few days ago and beat B8 easily today too. They are just a better team currently and B8 is not on the same level as any of the teams in their group, or in this tournament moreover.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:23:39 PM

Could it be possible to start thread foe dota2 only, for lol and csgo? I can get confused of other esports like lol because I am not fan to it. I am only after dota2 or csgo but more on dota2. Hopefully someone could see my post and start a new thread there regarding on dota2 update on matches and event. I always look here but it seems that other games are here too discussing about it which made me confuse about it.

Who would run / edit all those threads? We have already 2 threads for esports picks and analysis as a whole. In there you can find all other bets regarding Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL and others... I don't know any bettor that is betting only on 1 esport title. Usually they bet on few of those.  Cheesy
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 12:26:44 PM

The PLAYOFFS bracket is been released for DOTA SUMMIT 13! In the upper bracket : Motivate Trust vs Adroit, TNC vs Among us while in the lower bracket is Boom vs Cignal Ultra, Neon vs 496. The game between Boom and Among us earlier this afternoon was so good and it is really a quality Dota. They played again because they are tie breaker and it is the reason why the boom go to the lower bracket because they lose in best of 1 game. I'm looking forward to the game between TNC vs Among us, both of these teams are so strong and I think this 2 will face each other again in the grand finals but there are also teams that have high dota 2 level gaming like adroit and Neon. I'm looking forward to the playoffs and I'm now excited to bet these following games.  Cool

BOOM 2-0 Cignal Ultra. In my opinion TNC, BOOM or Adroit are top favourites to take this tournament. They are surely the strongest teams in the SEA region at the moment. But we will see, SEA Dota is unstable, basically everyone from the playoffs can take it if they have a little bit of luck. SEA region is very dynamic and there no teams there that can compare themselves to EU / CN teams. They are not good / competitive enough.  Roll Eyes
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:26:50 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and predictions for today's tier 3 matches:

Project X - SJ: SJ 1.5, 1.39 @ MY BETSLIP
Izako Boars - SinnerS: Izako Boars, 1.53 @ MY BETSLIP
Winstrike - Lilmix: Lilmix 1.5, 1.60 @ MY BETSLIP
The Dice - AGF: AGF -1.5, 1.70 @ MY BETSLIP

Savemore

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:03:10 PM

BOOM 2-0 Cignal Ultra. In my opinion TNC, BOOM or Adroit are top favourites to take this tournament. They are surely the strongest teams in the SEA region at the moment. But we will see, SEA Dota is unstable, basically everyone from the playoffs can take it if they have a little bit of luck. SEA region is very dynamic and there no teams there that can compare themselves to EU / CN teams. They are not good / competitive enough.  Roll Eyes
The adroit lose in the upper bracket to MG. Trust, I thought that they will get the game number 1 because they are already leading 25K gold net worth. The MG trust is so strong that they comeback the game. There is upcoming match between TNC and Among us, these 2 teams are my favorite teams so for sure that it will be a goo match. I'm looking forward to make a bet in these game. I know that both of the teams are excited and they will bring the best of them.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 01:37:27 PM

[DOTA 2] Dota 2 action moves on across the continents. A lot of top tier tournaments are going on. Here are some of the most interesting matches of the day for me, with picks and predictions.

Unique - Winstrike: Unique ML, 1.55 @ MY BETSLIP
Live to Win - Yellow Submarine: Live to Win ML, 1.67 @ MY BETSLIP
Empire - B8: B8 ML, 1.61 @ MY BETSLIP
Ninjas in Pyjamas - Brame: Ninjas in Pyjamas ML, 1.47 @ MY BETSLIP
Quincy Crew - Thunder Predator: Quincy Crew -1.5, 1.37 @ MY BETSLIP

Live to Win don’t have luck really. They played 3 matches with the new lineup, and out of those 3 matches, they played 2 times vs Mudgolems. Mudgolems that are the hottest young Dota 2 squad in the Europe. However, I must say that both matches were really close, LTW lost with a close 1-2. In the Dota Summit, they have a clean 2-0 win vs HellRaisers, and a loss vs previously mentioned Mudgolems. Both teams, LTW and Yellow Submarine secured the playoffs already. We have an interesting situation here where the top 3 are advancing on, instead of top 2. However, seeds are pretty important for the playoffs, so I don’t think that either of the teams will calculate here. The 2nd place team in group A will face off Khan, while the 3rd place seed team will face off Vikin.gg in the playoffs. If I’m in their place, I’ll rather pick Khan. Yellow Submarine is a relly strong CIS squad, they are proving themselves on all fields, however I really like LTW here. Small bet on them, as they are small favourites here. 3 maps are highly possible.

We have a really strange situation in the group B of this competition. Group B is won by CIS squad Khan, while Ninjas in Pyjamas are on 3rd position currently and 5men are eliminated with 2 losses. It’s hard to tell here what is going on, other than all the teams are out of form. Ninjas and 5men are statistically the best teams in the group here, however I wonder what is going on with them. NiP still has a chance, they have 1 wins and 1 loss, and now they are fighting for the seed with their next opponents Brame. They already faced each other in the first match of the group. NiP won that series with a close 2-1 result. I do believe that they have more quality, they are a stronger team on the paper and in the game. Hopefully they will wake up and start playing like they know. NiP are the favourites here, but with their unstable play everything can happen. Still, I do believe NiP ML is a good bet here.

In America, the situation is getting more and more clear. The Quincy Crew have been the most dominant team in North and South America for a few months now, something like Team Secret in Europe. They are favourites to take this tournament too and they proved themselves as the favourites in the group stage. 8 wins and 1 draw, that’s their statistics. No lost games, and only 1 lost map. Really impressive performance for now. However, now it’s time for the upper bracket round 1 match. Now the real game begins and all the pressure is popping out. Their clash vs Thunder Predator in the group stage went to QC favour, easy 2-0 win for them. Yes, Thunder Predator finished in 4th place in the rankings, but they had only 3 wins out of 9 matches. Really bad results and statistics. I do think there is a high chance for the repeat of the group stage match, which means easy 2-0 for Quincy Crew. As i always say, -1.5 handicaps are very risky, so go low.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 02:33:23 PM

[DOTA 2] We will watch few matches on Friday. Here are my picks and bets for today:

Gambit - Cyberium: Gambit, 1.24 @ MY BETSLIP
ViKin.gg - Live to Win: Live to Win 1.5, 1.50 @ MY BETSLIP
Mudgolems - Ninjas in Pyjamas: Ninjas in Pyjamas 1.5, 1.85 @ MY BETSLIP
Nemiga - Yellow Submarine: Yellow Submarine -1.5, 1.43 @ MY BETSLIP
Thunder Predator - beastcoast: beastcoast, 1.70 @ MY BETSLIP
Quincy Crew - Zero: Zero 1.5, 1.50 @ MY BETSLIP

This should be an interesting match. Vikin.gg are coming from the ESL One Germany, where they’ve finished in 5th/6th place. They showed some amazing performances vs NiP or Alliance, however playoffs were not meant to be for them. 0-2 vs Natus Vincere and 0-2 vs Team Liquid. They showed a lot of weakness recently. They are one of those teams that can show amazing performance and crush a big EU team, but they can lose in strange ways. Their performances vary. And that’s what I’m thinking here too. They can slip. They didn’t play group stage since they were directly invited to the tournament’s playoffs, which means that after ESL One, this will be their 1st performance. Live to Win is looking good on paper, but they still haven’t impressed me. I kinda have a feeling that they have the strength in them to be able to crush or take maps off teams like Vikin.gg. They’ve played 5 matches in their short career, 3 losses and only 2 wins. However, let’s mention that they’ve lost 2 times vs Mudgolems. In those 2 matches, they’ve managed to take 2 maps off Mudgolems, which is kinda impressive for a new squad. And Mudgolems are not an easy team to beat nowadays. Yes, Vikin.gg are big favourites here, and if you want a safe bet with lower odds go with Vikin.gg. Live to Win +1.5 is a slightly more riskier bet, but odds should be better on that.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 10:00:30 PM

My #Dota2 bets yesterday:

✓ Gambit - Cyberium: Gambit
✓ ViKing - Live to Win: LtW +1.5
✓ Mudgolem - NiP: NiP +1.5
✓ Nemiga - YS: YS -1.5
✘ TP - beastcoast: beastcoast
✓ QC - Zero: Zero 1.5
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:48:01 AM

[DOTA 2] EPIC League Closed Qualifiers are getting really exciting. We already saw a few surprises in the playoff bracket. Lower bracket is moving forward today with 2 exciting matches. Let’s try to analyze them and predict the winners.

Ninjas in Pyjamas - Live to Win: Ninjas in Pyjamas +1.5 @ MY BETSLIP
Gambit - Tempo: Gambit ML @ MY BETSLIP

Oh boy, what a match we have here. First day of the new week, first match of the day. We will watch currently a very bad Ninjas team and the new CIS stack Live to Win who are actually doing decently right now. Upper bracket round 1 was really brutal for NiP. They had to play vs Yellow Submarine, a team that is currently on a nice streak. Sadly for NiP, they were destroyed, even though they are a stronger squad on paper. NiP are in deep problems since lately they can’t catch a break. Nothing is going their way, and I do think that lineup has reached maximum. I have a feeling that if they drop out of this tournament so early in the playoffs, that organization will drop the roster, or at least some players. I’m not sure if this is just some crisis or the bad form will continue. Live to Win is surely a squad with whom Ninjas can compete fairly. The russians are heavy favourites in this match since they are on a 2 match winning streak. They started their playoff road in round 1 of the lower bracket where they’ve won against Winstrike 2-0. In DOTA Summit, NiP beat mudgolems 2-1 and that shows me that they can really be competitive. I have a feeling that they can take a map here for sure. Odds on Live to Win victory are just too low. Handicap is a good option here.

I didn’t think this Gambit lineup would work at all. Seems like I was wrong, they are showing the signs of potential. A win vs Unique, a win vs Cyberium and a close 1-2 loss vs Mudgolems. Those are Gambit’s last matches and results. I do think they have one of the best CIS support players eine, who was part of the VirtusPro.Prodigy team before. That’s really a big plus for them. Gambit won group C with 2 wins. Now in the round 2 of the losers bracket, they need to face Tempo. Tempo is another young squad with mixed nationality players, run by LeBronDota and Thug, well known European players. Comparing the odds, Tempo are the real favourites here. They are on a 4 match winning streak. 4 wins out of the last 5 matches sounds really impressive for a squad like them. In the lower bracket round 1 they beat Empire with a clean 2-0 result. I do think Gambit is a little stronger team than Empire, so Tempo shouldn’t have an easy task here. I wouldn’t believe the odds here, this is at worst a 50-50 match. High pressure match for sure, but I do think Gambit will have the chance to beat Tempo. Odds on Gambit are amazing and I do believe this return is worth going for.

GL all!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 12:15:59 PM

[DOTA 2] Today, we will find out the EPIC League closed qualifiers winner. We will find out who will be the first team to qualify for the $500,000 division 1 of EPIC League. Lower bracket finals and grand finals are scheduled for today, so let’s see what we will watch.

Yellow Submarine - Live to Win: Over 2.5, 1.96 @ MY BETSLIP

Yellow Submarine had a perfect tournament run until the upper bracket final vs Mudgolems. 2-0 in the group stage with 4 maps won and 0 maps lost. 2-0 vs Ninjas in Pyjamas in playoffs round 1. Then the loss vs a strong Mudgolems came and they dropped to a lower bracket where they will face up and coming Live to Win squad. Live to Win ended up in the 2nd place in group A, right behind Mudgolems. 2-0 vs Extremum and 5men were their wins in the group, while they lost to Mudgolems. However, coming to the lower bracket they had an amazing run through it. 3 straight wins vs decent teams. 2-0 vs Winstrike, 2-1 vs Ninjas in Pyjamas and 2-0 vs Tempo Esports brought them a fight for the grand finals. I don’t think there is a straight favourite here. Even though Live to Win lost 0-2 to Yellow Submarine a few days ago in the DOTA Summit match, I do believe they have a better chance in this match. They are starting to warm up their new lineup, and they should play much better this time. I definitely think they can take a map here, and for I’m not sure. Yellow Submarine are slight favourites here if you ask me, but in the end I wouldn’t give them more than 60% to win here. It should be that close. That’s why I advise here to go with map bet. Over 2.5 sounds like a solid bet here with a real value.

Mudgolems vs Yellow Submarine / Live to Win

Potential Winners: Mudgolems

After the lower bracket final match, grand finals will be played on the same day. Any team that will join Mudgolems in the grand finals won’t have an easy task. Mudgolems will be heavy favourites in both matchups. I don’t think that either of Yellow Submarine or Live to Win can stop Mudgolems in the best of 5 series. I’m predicting that Mudgolems will take the 1st Division 1 spot. Mudgolems are just unstoppable in this tournament and they still haven’t lost a series here. They’ve played both vs Live to Win (in the group stage) and Yellow Submarine (in the playoffs), and they won vs both teams. Best of 5 grand finals should be even easier for them. They are just the hottest European tier 2 team right now without a doubt.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 11:49:02 PM

Both my #Dota2 predictions for today were a win:

✅ Yellow Submarine - Live to Win: Over 2.5
✅ Mudgolems to win the grand finals
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:34:25 PM

[DOTA 2] My picks and bets for EPIC League Division 1, Day 1:

VirtusPro vs OG: Over 2.5

What an opening match this will be. Let’s put aside all previous Virtus.Pro matches. This is now the new VP squad. VirtusPro.Prodigy turned into the main Virtus.Pro squad with a few twists. Without eine and fn and with gpk and illias they will try to leave a mark. For sure, a pretty strong squad with a lot of potential, but I’m not sure they will be able to do better than their previous squad. Time will tell I guess. They will have a chance to prove themselves in the 1st match of the group stage, vs the two time The International champions OG. OG are looking really strong on paper, but they are not performing like we would expect them to. Yes, they have 2nd place from the OMEGA League: Europe Immortal Division which was held in early September, but after that they don’t have any significant results. They played 2 tournaments, but they didn’t rank themselves higher than 5th place. Pretty disappointing for the OG fans. I would say OG are slight favourites here, at least that’s what sportsbooks are saying, but just because we don’t know how this new VP squad will perform and just because we don’t know if this new VP squad will be as good as their last VP.Prodigy squad with other 2 players (eine and fn). So the safest bet here would be Over 2.5 maps. This will surely be a very close match and it could go either way. It’s so risky to bet on the winner overall here. 50-50 match if you ask me.

Team Liquid vs Natus Vincere: Over 2.5

Another amazing match we got here. Team Liquid are coming into this tournament as ESL One Germany 2020 champions and as DOTA Summit EU/CIS 2nd place winners. They’ve lost the DOTA Summit grand finals to Vikin.gg with a 1-3 result. However, NaVi was the team that Liquid faced in the ESL One Germany grand finals and that was their last clash. It went to Liquid’s favour, 3-1. I’m a little sceptical about Liquid here, they didn’t show their top performance in the DOTA Summit. They didn’t show their strong play from the ESL One Germany. They struggled to beat much weaker teams. Their playoff DOTA Summit matches and results were a 2-1 vs Brame and a 2-1 vs Yellow Submarine, and went on to lose the grand final 1-3 to Vikin.gg. Why I’m pulling out those results here? Well because that tournament ended less than 4 days ago, and we can pull some conclusions from those performances. According to sportsbooks, Team Liquid are slight favourites here, but I would give a chance to Natus Vincere too. They are definitely capable of surprising Liquid here, and since this is the first match for both teams in this competition, It’s very important to see how they will enter this tourney. Maybe this is a 60-40 match for Liquid, but if NaVi got the right picks for V-Tune and Iceberg, they can surely be a big threat to Liquid. 3 maps are highly possible here and I see a lot of value in that bet.

Mudgolems vs Just Error: Just Error ML

This should be a great match. Mudgolems are one of the hottest fresh Dota 2 squads in Europe. They were the winners of EPIC League closed qualifiers. They beat Yellow Submarine in the deciding grand final match with 3-1 score. They qualified for the main event without losing a single series. Really impressive performance from them recently. As addition to that, they are BTS Pro Series Season 3: Europe/CIS 2nd place winners and ESL One Germany 2020 3rd place winners. But that doesn’t mean anything in this match. In their first match, they need to play vs Just Error, the newest Dota 2 team in the EU/CIS region. They qualified for this event by beating Yellow Submarine 3-1. They are a Dota 2 team made 1 day ago with an impressive lineup: Ramzes, Sumail, NoOne, Solo, Zayac. When you are reading those names out loud, you must have some respect for them. They look amazing on the paper as this is the team full of superstars. How far they can go with this lineup is yet to be seen. They looked really good in the match vs Yellow Submarine and I do think they are favourites in the series vs Mudgolems too. A team with Ramzes, Sumail and NoOne just can’t be an underdog in almost any match.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 12:55:37 PM

[DOTA 2] My small 2 picks for today (EPIC League division 2):

Cyberium - Ninjas in Pyjamas: NiP ML, 1.13 @ MY BETSLIP
5men - Tempo: 5men ML, 1.74 @ MY BETSLIP
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 01:02:06 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and predictions for today with great value:

SG.pro - Heretics: Over 2.5, 2.07 @ MY BETSLIP
Project X - ALTERNATE aTTaX: Project X 1.5, 1.44 @ MY BETSLIP
SJ - Galaxy Racer: Over 2.5, 2.06 @ MY BETSLIP
Lyngby Vikings - Sangal: Over 2.5, 2.04 @ MY BETSLIP
Triumph - TeamOne: Over 2.5, 1.96 @ MY BETSLIP
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 03:20:28 PM

^  Where do you get your info for team stats, news and other tourney info for CS:GO?  And where do you watch the matches live?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: