Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 01:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23628 times)
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:09:07 PM

✅ NaVi - Astralis: NaVi 1.5, 1.71
✅ Vitality - coL: coL 1.5, 1.62

PROFIT TODAY: € 278
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 02:37:35 PM

is there anyone here who is paying close attention to NIP? I don't know how strong they are recently.

I want to bet on OG in the next match when OG is against NIP (ESL One Los Angeles 2020 EU Qual.). But I still have doubt on the OG -1.5 handicap.
I'm pretty sure OG is pretty solid right now after defeating Alliance 2-0.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 02:50:30 PM

[CS:GO] Match of the day Blast Premier:

Natus Vincere - Vitality: BetOnBit

Lets remember vitality 2-0'ed navi 2 days ago
But i think navi win today

GL!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:07:18 PM

[CS:GO] Next Blast Premier bet:

compLexity - Natus Vincere: Natus Vincere ML, 1.56 @ BetOnBit

GL all!
turkandjaydee

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:11:28 AM

-snip-
Any reason why you aren't betting on the current Dota 2 ESL One LA Qualifier?
Please make a bet on this qualifier, I need some references  Grin.
boyptc

Activity: 3066
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 10:39:21 AM

Probably he's just busy.

Looking at the qualifier now on the SEA, Team Adroit is dominating the groupstage. They've just beaten the IO team with legendary Mushi and Ohaiyo.

Well, Team Adroit is a gold medalist on the last e-sports Dota 2 Sea games this year.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 12:21:26 PM

-snip-

Group stage is bloodbath, there are no smart bets there. I'm waiting for the playoffs, then ill place some bets on ESL One LA qualifiers. Skipping the group stage (Bo2 is shit).
livingfree

Activity: 2856
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 12:30:57 PM

(Bo2 is shit).
Haha!

He's correct on this part. The best team during the group stages becomes the lowest during the playoffs. While the other teams are experimenting during that phase and give their best during the playoffs to secure better place and as well as the upper bracket.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:34:08 PM

[DOTA 2] ESL One LA qualifiers are on the way. Here are my picks and predictions for today:

Nigma - OG Seed: BetOnBit
Ninjas in Pyjamas - Team Liquid: BetOnBit
Natus Vincere - Cyber Legacy: BetOnBit
OG - Aggressive: BetOnBit

First 2 matches are BO1, last 2 are BO3.

NiP and Liquid will fight in the best of 1 match for the 2nd place in the group. It’s worth mentioning that the 2nd place team will go directly in the playoffs, where four teams will play in a double-elimination bracket. Liquid currently doesn’t know about defeat. They have 1 win and 3 draws. They won vs Alliance, and they played 1-1 vs NiP, Singularity and OG. On the other side, NiP has more wins, but they have been defeated one time, vs OG. They have beaten Alliance and Singularity with clean 2-0 scores. This is a best of 1 match, so you must bet carefully. I think Liquid is a favourite here. They have been looking pretty good in the last month or so.

NaVi vs CL. This is the first semi final match of the CIS qualifiers. Luckily all playoff matches are BO3, making them more interesting to watch, and for us, easier to bet. NaVi looks pretty good in this group stage. They were placed in group B, and they ended in 1st place with 2 wins and 2 draws. Pretty good result for them, if we keep in mind that they have just changed their roster. Zayac left to join Virtus.Pro, and they were forced to bring CemaTheSlayer in to replace him which was definitely a big loss for them. On the other side is Cyber Legacy. An organization that was formed just recently by signing the jfshfh178 roster. Their roster on paper sounds pretty good, but I don’t think they are ready for the big leagues. They surprised everyone by finishing in 2nd place in group A, right after Virtus.Pro, leaving behind some big names like Gambit. However, in this match, I don’t think they can do much. NaVi is just a better team in all positions, and a better team all around, even with Cema who is not a bad player at all. This is a best of 3 match which makes it even harder for Cyber Legacy. My pick is very easy here. NaVi for the win.

GL all! PM me for discord / google sheet!
turkandjaydee

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 02:16:32 PM

Ninjas in Pyjamas - Team Liquid: BetOnBit
This BetOnBit link is not correct bro, it shows Navi vs Cyber Legacy page.

NiP has more wins, but they have been defeated one time, vs OG. They have beaten Alliance and Singularity with clean 2-0 scores.
But I think being defeated by OG is very understandable if we look at their (OG) recent performances. So this is a very difficult choice and I can't take too much risk to bet on this match.

I will skip on Navi vs Cyber Legacy.
And for OG vs Aggresive, I'm very confident with OG.
boyptc

Activity: 3066
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 10:51:14 PM

Well, Team Adroit is a gold medalist on the last e-sports Dota 2 Sea games this year.
Oh my, this is frustrating.

After having a good run during the group stage, they had an issue with internet connection when they played against Fnatic. Congrats to Fnatic for having an easy win and they are now secured to fly to ESL One LA majors.

While Adroit, they need to win against Mushi's team (IO) and secure the 3rd spot for this to qualify to LA as well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 11:03:33 PM

NiP has more wins, but they have been defeated one time, vs OG. They have beaten Alliance and Singularity with clean 2-0 scores.
But I think being defeated by OG is very understandable if we look at their (OG) recent performances. So this is a very difficult choice and I can't take too much risk to bet on this match.

I will skip on Navi vs Cyber Legacy.
And for OG vs Aggresive, I'm very confident with OG.
OG with Sumail, I'm still confident too. They're too OP now and another TI is very possible for them.
They got a lot of 2-0 on recent matches, they just have 1-1 with Team Liquid (common already).

They also won the fight 2-0 with Aggressive Mode. OG for TI10!!
sunsilk

Activity: 2982
Merit: 625

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 11:54:27 PM

They also won the fight 2-0 with Aggressive Mode. OG for TI10!!
OG is doing it again. Guys, if you are ever logged on to your steam accounts, check the profile of N0tail and read his current username. Just like what Topson said on the true sight docu, they want to make it three.

Well for the last match in this region, NiP versus their ex-carry, skiter/oliver on Aggressive mode.

Congratulations to Team Secret and OG, I'm a fanboy of both teams.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:13:48 PM

[DOTA 2] My picks for today for ESL One LA qualifiers:

HellRaisers - Natus Vincere: BetOnBit

Ninjas in Pyjamas - Aggressive: BetOnBit

Those two teams are still in the upper bracket, so the road to Los Angeles is easier for them than Virtus.Pro’s for example. NaVi and HR will face each other in the best of 3 upper bracket finals. The winner is moving on and is qualified for the ESL One Los Angeles 2020. But the loser team is still not out. The loser team will have a second chance to take that spot in a lower bracket finals. Even though HellRaisers looked very dominant vs Virtus.Pro, I think NaVi are the favourites here. Hellraisers might take a map, but the safer bet is NaVi to win the match.

Team Secret and OG have already made their way to ESL One Los Angeles through the EU qualifiers. The 3rd slot is still up for grabs. NiP or Aggressive Mode? NiP lost in the upper bracket to the currently world best team, Team Secret, while Aggressive Mode lost to OG with the same 0-2 result. It’s a big surprise that Aggressive Mode even managed to get so far, but it seems like a mixed European squad is doing their job. They might even surprise NiP here, but NiP with their 2 new players is looking pretty decent for now. I would go with NiP here, even though another good bet would be Aggressive Mode to take at least 1 map (handicap 1.5).

GL! PM me for discord / google sheet!
sunsilk

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 09:10:01 PM

[DOTA 2] My picks for today for ESL One LA qualifiers:

HellRaisers - Natus Vincere: BetOnBit

Ninjas in Pyjamas - Aggressive: BetOnBit
You picked good teams.

NiP won against salty Aggressive Mode, I'm pointing out with Lil. There's a popular twitter drama that's circulating now which he started.

"Navi is back!" as they say and they totally are. I can say that you are not lucky with this picks, you know how to pick and analyze the upcoming match before betting. That's a sweet victory for you.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 11:16:44 PM

[DOTA 2] My picks and predictions for the StarLadder ImbaTV Dota 2 Minor Season 3 CIS and EU qualifiers:

Gambit Esports - Cyber Legacy: MY PREDICTION

Nigma - Team Liquid: MY PREDICTION

forZe eSports - HellRaisers: MY PREDICTION

Alliance - Aggressive Mode: MY PREDICTION

Gambit already played Cyber Legacy 2 days ago in the ESL One Los Angeles qualifiers. Score was 2-0 in favour of Cyber Legacy. They looked pretty good in those qualifiers, even managing to go into the playoff stage, but no further. Gambit is not looking so good lately, they still need to catch up their form from 2019, and i believe they will do so. But first, they need to qualify for the next Dota 2 Minor. Odds on Gambit are good. Let’s remember this is a BO3 match.

Why are Hellraisers favoured in this match? They lost to Forze 0-2 in the group stage, but they beat them with 1-0 in the tiebreaker match of ESL One closed qualifiers. Hellraisers had a pretty good run there, and they lost both deciding matches for the Dota 2 Major, losing to NaVi and VP. In their last 5 matches, forZe managed to win only 1 match, and that was the match vs HR, while on the other side HR won 2 matches out of 5, beating forZe in BO1 series and VirtusPro in BO3 series. Here, I think Hellraisers are favourites, and I would pick them.

This will be an epic match, and I don’t believe Nigma should be so favoured here. Team Liquid is playing better and better, while Nigma can’t show their true team play that won them TI. I think in this match, Liquid +1.5 handicap would be a good safe bet. If you want little higher odds and riskier bet, Nigma is a way to go. I think this match is 60-40 in favour of Nigma, as Nigma on paper is an amazing squad and individual quality is on their side for sure. Let’s not count Liquid out yet.

If you ask me, there is no doubt here who will win this. Alliance are heavy favourites and it surprised me that they didn’t manage to qualify for ESL One LA through closed qualifiers. But with Team Secret, OG, Liquid, Nigma, competition was really big. Now they have a big chance to qualify for the Minor, but again they need to face the best European teams like Nigma and Liquid. Aggressive Mode won’t surprise them, I expect Alliance to take it easily, maybe even 2-0.

GL! PM me for discord / google sheet!
turkandjaydee

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 12:55:14 AM

This will be an epic match, and I don’t believe Nigma should be so favoured here. Team Liquid is playing better and better, while Nigma can’t show their true team play that won them TI. I think in this match, Liquid +1.5 handicap would be a good safe bet. If you want little higher odds and riskier bet, Nigma is a way to go.
Yes, they can't even reach the top 3 in the last Major.
But as I've said before, I think Nigma has a purpose to be qualified to Major by winning a Minor. So based on WePlay! Bukovel Minor 2020, we will see Nigma will tryhard again. But I'm not really sure they will stay strong at the Upper Bracket.

But as far as I remember, based on the face to face history, the current Team Liquid (Old Alliance) don't stand any chance against Nigma (Old Team Liquid).
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 01:26:05 AM

[DOTA 2] My bets and picks for final day of SL Dota 2 Minor qualifiers (CIS + EU):

Cyber Legacy - HellRaisers: MY PREDICTION
Team Liquid - Nigma: MY PREDICTION

First team that qualified for the SL Dota 2 Minor is Gambit Esports. Let’s say that was expected. And let’s say Cyber Legacy was unfortunate enough to play vs them in the first round of those qualifiers. Gambit won with 2-1 and they progressed to the next round where they have beaten forZe with the same score. Cyber Legacy is set to play vs Hellraisers on 14th February in the lower bracket. Loser goes home, and the winner advances on to the lower bracket finals where they will face off forZe for the final spot on the Dota 2 Minor. Hellraisers entered this tournament with a 0-2 loss vs forZe, which was a bit surprising for me. I expected a win for HellRaisers, but we must admin forZe was amazing in that match and they deserved the win. I’m not sure how Hellraisers would come back after this though loss. Cyber Legacy really impressed me in ESL One LA qualifiers this week, and they are progressing slowly in terms of decision making and team play. That’s the reason why I decided to give them a chance and go with them. I think they have a big chance to win this match and to knock Hellraisers down. 2.03 odds on Cyber Legacy are just amazing.

Maybe I’m making the same mistake as yesterday, but I really do think Nigma is a better team overall than Liquid. However, they didn’t show that in their first match in this StarLadder ImbaTV Dota 2 Minor EU qualifiers. Liquid won vs Nigma with 2-0 with a pretty dominant fashion. Team Liquid continued on to the next stage, where they lost against a strong Alliance with a close 1-2 result. On the other side, Nigma was fighting vs Aggressive Mode in the lower bracket, but as I expected they weren’t making any bigger problems to Nigma. Nigma 2-0 Aggressive mode. Nigma will now once again fight vs Liquid for a place in the grand finals. Winner will play Alliance in the best of 5 series for the Dota 2 Minor spot. Depending on the draft, this match can go to all 3 maps, but Kuroky has way more experience in such high pressure matches. My pick here is Nigma to win.
sunsilk

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:15:39 AM

First team that qualified for the SL Dota 2 Minor is Gambit Esports. Let’s say that was expected. And let’s say Cyber Legacy was unfortunate enough to play vs them in the first round of those qualifiers. Gambit won with 2-1 and they progressed to the next round where they have beaten forZe with the same score. Cyber Legacy is set to play vs Hellraisers on 14th February in the lower bracket. Loser goes home, and the winner advances on to the lower bracket finals where they will face off forZe for the final spot on the Dota 2 Minor. Hellraisers entered this tournament with a 0-2 loss vs forZe, which was a bit surprising for me. I expected a win for HellRaisers, but we must admin forZe was amazing in that match and they deserved the win. I’m not sure how Hellraisers would come back after this though loss. Cyber Legacy really impressed me in ESL One LA qualifiers this week, and they are progressing slowly in terms of decision making and team play. That’s the reason why I decided to give them a chance and go with them. I think they have a big chance to win this match and to knock Hellraisers down. 2.03 odds on Cyber Legacy are just amazing.
The game will commence within 2 hours and Gambit did their way to become qualified to this minor. The next goal of all the qualified teams is only one and that is to become the champion for this SL minor to become qualified to ESL one LA major.

Only one team will be on that spot and sure that everyone will have to thrive their way. For the Europe qualifiers, I'm counting on Nigma as well, they are known for the "lower bracket strategy" but I think they are in true struggle.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 01:36:19 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for BLASTPremier group C today:

G2 - 100 Thieves: MY PREDICTION

Evil geniuses - OG: MY PREDICTION

Both matches are BO3, odds are high, betting risk is normal to high. Let's see what will happen today.

GL! PM me for discord / google sheets!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: