Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1  (Read 37160 times)
Din (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:03:43 PM

So what have you done, that require early funding? Developed something innovative like PoS, KGW, coinmixing? No, you clone a coin like everyone (replacing some hashes and numbers, that you find in the wiki) and link a qt-html parser to the GUI.

First 100 blocks are empty? You continue to defraud facts. You have 100 empty blocks that are gone in a few hours and then you advertise "Early mining", and "High initial reward". That's nothing but instamine, just 100 blocks delayed.

I'm sorry but you're just not making sense, are we going to keep instamining after 100 blocks? Dedicatedpool already has a pre-reg up for EDG. The first 100-200 blocks are going to get mined rather quickly, we're mitigating the effects of instamine.

I am not sure anymore if you are just shifty or dense. You fucking advertize HIGHT INITIAL REWARDS and EARLY MINING

Do we need early funding? Yeah, we're implementing message sending which does not exist anywhere else right now, we have a built-in trading solution, and we're gonna stock the hell out of our launch marketplace to fill EDG with tons of products and services from day 1

As said, you link a html parser to the GUI, everything else already exists. Don't tell tales, fool, I am a developer myself, I know what your "features" cost.

But the initial rewards are high? Do you like instamine?

Concerning the messages, you don't understand. Those are tied to transactions, the messages exist on a secondary block chain, it's new and innovative stuff.

Stop with the FUD

You claim "no-instamining" and a few lines further you promise "high initial rewards" - wich is basically instamine just with a delay of a few hours.
You should become a politican with your buttering up, turning words around and fraud.
And your message system is not innovative. Its an encrypted chat system and a html frontend. Something, that other guys program in their freetime. And you ask money for it before it even exists. Not even when you invented something as innovative and new as bitcoin was on its first day, you deserve only one Satoshi of IPO. Bitcoin devs that been with the coin early are rich by now just because it had sucess. Same as other successful coins like Litecoin.
You want IPO reward to have a safety net, to pull profit from that thing no matter how successful it goes. Even if no one even would trade your shitcoin, you would have your profits you collected from fools. And if this should have success, you earn twice. This is why ANY form of an IPO is a scam to beginn with.

Nice, how are high initial rewards instamining? Instamine is when an entity manages to snag 100+ blocks in a couple minutes after launch.

I hope you know EVERY coin EVER has relatively "high" initial rewards that decrease over time (halving points)

Also, EDG has Escrow now, stop trolling.

Instamine is when who's in early enough gets the most profit, no matter when the peak is.
Also, I dont fucking care about Escrow. An Escrow doesn't disprove my point, that you get profit from your IPO. As said, even if you do not run off with the IPO, you are scamming because you get profit no matter how this coin goes. You are not equal to every one else, you lift yourself above the investors. You get BTC profit, they get coins of unknown value. So it doesn't fucking matter wether you run away with the BTC or stay, you do IPO, that makes you a scammer, EOD.

Ohhhh, so instamining isn't "instant mining" and all IPO coins even if legit are scams perpetrated by evil scammers!

Haha, anyway this is my last response to you because you've pretty much confirmed yourself to be a troll.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:12:05 PM

So what have you done, that require early funding? Developed something innovative like PoS, KGW, coinmixing? No, you clone a coin like everyone (replacing some hashes and numbers, that you find in the wiki) and link a qt-html parser to the GUI.

First 100 blocks are empty? You continue to defraud facts. You have 100 empty blocks that are gone in a few hours and then you advertise "Early mining", and "High initial reward". That's nothing but instamine, just 100 blocks delayed.

I'm sorry but you're just not making sense, are we going to keep instamining after 100 blocks? Dedicatedpool already has a pre-reg up for EDG. The first 100-200 blocks are going to get mined rather quickly, we're mitigating the effects of instamine.

I am not sure anymore if you are just shifty or dense. You fucking advertize HIGHT INITIAL REWARDS and EARLY MINING

Do we need early funding? Yeah, we're implementing message sending which does not exist anywhere else right now, we have a built-in trading solution, and we're gonna stock the hell out of our launch marketplace to fill EDG with tons of products and services from day 1

As said, you link a html parser to the GUI, everything else already exists. Don't tell tales, fool, I am a developer myself, I know what your "features" cost.

But the initial rewards are high? Do you like instamine?

Concerning the messages, you don't understand. Those are tied to transactions, the messages exist on a secondary block chain, it's new and innovative stuff.

Stop with the FUD

You claim "no-instamining" and a few lines further you promise "high initial rewards" - wich is basically instamine just with a delay of a few hours.
You should become a politican with your buttering up, turning words around and fraud.
And your message system is not innovative. Its an encrypted chat system and a html frontend. Something, that other guys program in their freetime. And you ask money for it before it even exists. Not even when you invented something as innovative and new as bitcoin was on its first day, you deserve only one Satoshi of IPO. Bitcoin devs that been with the coin early are rich by now just because it had sucess. Same as other successful coins like Litecoin.
You want IPO reward to have a safety net, to pull profit from that thing no matter how successful it goes. Even if no one even would trade your shitcoin, you would have your profits you collected from fools. And if this should have success, you earn twice. This is why ANY form of an IPO is a scam to beginn with.

Nice, how are high initial rewards instamining? Instamine is when an entity manages to snag 100+ blocks in a couple minutes after launch.

I hope you know EVERY coin EVER has relatively "high" initial rewards that decrease over time (halving points)

Also, EDG has Escrow now, stop trolling.

Instamine is when who's in early enough gets the most profit, no matter when the peak is.
Also, I dont fucking care about Escrow. An Escrow doesn't disprove my point, that you get profit from your IPO. As said, even if you do not run off with the IPO, you are scamming because you get profit no matter how this coin goes. You are not equal to every one else, you lift yourself above the investors. You get BTC profit, they get coins of unknown value. So it doesn't fucking matter wether you run away with the BTC or stay, you do IPO, that makes you a scammer, EOD.

Ohhhh, so instamining isn't "instant mining" and all IPO coins even if legit are scams perpetrated by evil scammers!

Haha, anyway this is my last response to you because you've pretty much confirmed yourself to be a troll.

You totally refuse the point that was made just out of logic conclusion. You demand money for something other do in their freetime. Everyone who makes a coin that's successful does deserve the profit they make. But you want more, you want profit in any case. You don't want the equal risk, that everyone has involved in this "game". You want your BTC in safe habour, before the race even began. Otherwise you would run this project out of enthusiasm to create something new and not for fucking BTC you scam off from greedy morons.
And yes, I stated from the beginning, that ALL IPO coins are scam. And everyone who buys IPO is a fucking idiot and a harm for this community.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:20:57 PM

Exciting news to people who are interested in this coin and my escrow service. I will be offering escrow to anyone who is interested with the same sort of arrangement as exo_coin. You will be able to pull your money out at any time for any reason. there will be some rule changes this time so be prepared for that I will post specifics when the escrow phase becomes available (i am told that it is not available quite yet). Good luck investors!

https://blockchain.info/address/1KFtdiVELBcaVtaueqf8RJBkoZnjHbshKA

As we have managed to accumulate a very nice infusion of early funding we are now able to allow legitimate/no bullshit Escrow.

The information is at the bottom of the OP post

You are allowed to release your funds whenever, this includes right before or after launch. If you make an Escrow investment now (3/21 - 3/27) it will fall within Stage 1.

Very good news. I'm gonna invest via Anon136

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:28:16 PM

Exciting news to people who are interested in this coin and my escrow service. I will be offering escrow to anyone who is interested with the same sort of arrangement as exo_coin. You will be able to pull your money out at any time for any reason. there will be some rule changes this time so be prepared for that I will post specifics when the escrow phase becomes available (i am told that it is not available quite yet). Good luck investors!

As we have managed to accumulate a very nice infusion of early funding we are now able to allow legitimate/no bullshit Escrow.

You are allowed to release your funds whenever, this includes right before or after launch. If you make an Escrow investment now (3/21 - 3/27) it will fall within Stage 1.

Fantastic news, if you could email (edgecoin@gmail.com) us about it later that would be great
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:44:27 PM

Fantastic news, if you could email (edgecoin@gmail.com) us about it later that would be great

Ok. It's nice that I've got a few days till the end of stage one (3/27).

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:05:04 PM

Ok. It's nice that I've got a few days till the end of stage one (3/27).

Yup! Hopefully we can see the investor count grow
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:20:24 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 03:12:30 AM by Anon136

Please read the following carefully:

The fees will be higher this time than with exo_coin because the bitcoin price has fallen dramatically since I originally set those prices. I hope you will understand. The fee will be 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater.

Additionally YOU MUST BE IN PERSONAL POSSESSION OF AT LEAST ONE OF THE PRIVATE KEYS THAT YOU SEND FROM I will require digital signatures to release any funds or make any changes to the status of your order. Don't worry, its not as complicated as it sounds and I will be here for anyone who needs help to walk them through every step. You don't even need to know how digital signatures work yet, I can help you with that when the time comes, for now though just make sure that you send from a software client located on your machine or if you prefer e-wallet than use blockchain.info DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO ME FROM AN EXCHANGE

Ok so if you have read everything carefully and agree to these terms feel free to send to this address when ever you are ready.

1PT7jU42DQfVecwqBAnrT49gJhfVm3YyBz

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:28:23 PM

The fees will be higher this time than with exo_coin because the bitcoin price has fallen dramatically since I originally set those prices. I hope you will understand. The fee will be 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater.

Additionally you MUST BE IN PERSONAL POSSESSION OF AT LEAST ONE OF THE PRIVATE KEYS THAT YOU SEND FROM I will require digital signatures to release any funds or make any changes to the status of your order. Don't worry, its not as complicated as it sounds and I will be here for anyone who needs help to walk them through every step. You don't even need to know how digital signatures work yet, I can help you with that when the time comes, for now though just make sure that you send from a software client located on your machine or if you prefer e-wallet than use blockchain.info DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO ME FROM AN EXCHANGE

Ok so if you have read everything carefully and agree to these terms feel free to send to this address when ever you are ready.

http://api.qrserver.com/v1/create-qr-code/?data=1PT7jU42DQfVecwqBAnrT49gJhfVm3YyBz&size=250x250

*edit* Din if you would like you can just copy this whole message into the OP. I think it will get buried here pretty quickly.

Great to have you Anon136. A link to this info is now in the OP post.
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:35:07 PM

Additionally you MUST BE IN PERSONAL POSSESSION OF AT LEAST ONE OF THE PRIVATE KEYS THAT YOU SEND FROM I will require digital signatures to release any funds or make any changes to the status of your order. Don't worry, its not as complicated as it sounds and I will be here for anyone who needs help to walk them through every step. You don't even need to know how digital signatures work yet, I can help you with that when the time comes, for now though just make sure that you send from a software client located on your machine or if you prefer e-wallet than use blockchain.info DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO ME FROM AN EXCHANGE

*edit* Din if you would like you can just copy this whole message into the OP. I think it will get buried here pretty quickly.

Great to have you Anon136. A link to this info is now in the OP post.

very good and best of luck to you!

If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
locus1001

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:49:37 PM

3 stages of IPO, any differences between those 3 ?
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:55:36 PM

3 stages of IPO, any differences between those 3 ?

Yeah look at the OP post and here:

http://edgecoin.info/invest.html
Jherek

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:57:10 PM

lol and even taking fees

I hate what this community has become
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:08:12 PM

lol and even taking fees

Oh no! Fees for a service!
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:08:50 PM

lol and even taking fees

What am i supposed to work for charity? I'm a very busy person.

*edit* also you are naive if you would allow someone to hold your money who claims to offer you that service for free.

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:19:43 PM

lol and even taking fees

*edit* also you are naive if you would allow someone to hold your money who claims to offer you that service for free.

Trust me, handling trolls is futile
Jherek

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:32:38 PM

lol and even taking fees

Yes you handling service for scammers and therefore are no better than them.
Anon136
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:46:26 PM

lol and even taking fees

yea saving people from getting ripped off makes me just as bad as the person i saved them from Roll Eyes

ignored

Din (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:00:54 PM

lol and even taking fees

yea saving people from getting ripped off makes me just as bad as the person i saved them from Roll Eyes

ignored

Welcome to troll logic haha
wangdaniel2014

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:06:26 PM

Hi, Anon,  I'm not clear about the last sentence.
How many should I send to you if I want to invest 1BTC?

1.02BTC or 1.009BTC ?
Din (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:14:16 PM

Hi, Anon,  I'm not clear about the last sentence.
How many should I send to you if I want to invest 1BTC?

1.02BTC or 1.009BTC ?

1.02 BTC is a greater value, so yeah. 1 BTC + 0.02 BTC fee.

If you wish to avoid fees you can directly send, but for many, escrow is worth the cost Smiley

You can message me if you have any questions revolving around investing including the different stages, direct payment, and escrow opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: