Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176687 times)
micryon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 06:14:13 AM

From what HKC dev said, probably there are other methods that could draw multiple times from the HKC faults within 24 hours. This again proves that the HKC faucet is a poor way to distribute HKC to Hong Kong people.

fyi: Planetdollar distribution is rock solid right now.. leveraging Facebook "verified" auth, implemented fully scalable using google app engine: www.planetdollar.org

And also.. not an IPO scam.. since we don't have an IPO Smiley   (Though ironically, I'm getting the feeling you actually get less attention if you *don't* IPO, and do something for free..these days )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524080.0

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:00:52 AM

From what HKC dev said, probably there are other methods that could draw multiple times from the HKC faults within 24 hours. This again proves that the HKC faucet is a poor way to distribute HKC to Hong Kong people.

fyi: Planetdollar distribution is rock solid right now.. leveraging Facebook "verified" auth, implemented fully scalable using google app engine: www.planetdollar.org

And also.. not an IPO scam.. since we don't have an IPO Smiley   (Though ironically, I'm getting the feeling you actually get less attention if you *don't* IPO, and do something for free..these days )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524080.0

congrats, you're a legit scammer!  Grin

so much better than those non legit scammers.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:18:07 AM

[

fyi: Planetdollar distribution is rock solid right now.. leveraging Facebook "verified" auth

rock solid lol you do know you can buy packets (10-100-1000) of verified facebook accounts  Shocked
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:32:55 AM

Hi,
Just let them shit and move ahead Smiley

BR,

Gondel
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:40:18 AM

Asshole, (SpudNick)

You mentioned '1 or 2 years' of being a BCT vet in an earlier post.

We can see you posting history shit weasel. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=138471;sa=showPosts

There it is. You dont know shit and you aint shit and you aint never gonna be shit.

Try shutting the fuck up so you can learn from people who are smarter than you which is just about everyone.

hey Spots whats your point that i made 2 or 3 coins and gave 1 of them away ?
do you realize what percentage of that is ? and yeah i have been here a long time what is your point mouthy piece of shit ?
lol fucking loser stalker must have taken you a while to look through ALL of my post history to find the first thing i said basically.

oh shit you got me !
you caught me last year when i first showed up giving away coins when i only had a couple.. wow im suuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a fucking monsster AHHAHAHHAHAH

fuck you faggot loser.. try again or are you done ?
obviously after reading everything i EVER said THAT was the worst dirt you could come up with on me i mega god damn super fucking LOL on your fucking lippy punk ass

LOL

PS:
Should i royally light your ass up like a super nova Spotty bitch ?
i could post soooooooooooooooooooo much dirt on your faggot ass it's not even funny LOLOLOL
you wanna start with me ? fuck i thought you learned long ago not fuck with me 28 yr old skinny wimp / Carpet cleaner from Wisconsin ex college football player / Mesna Genius
maybe i should post a bunch of pics of you and your business's and your address and full name ? just to get started before i unleash hell fury on your scamming ass Wink

glass house bitch.. dun throw stones moron Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
ElMariachi

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:55:00 AM

Oh come on, this thread is getting boring, just people acting like little children, throwing insults, accusations and threats around and crying about spilt milk. How revolutionary.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:57:37 AM

The amount of scam IPO, 100% premine and shitcoins has become out of control. The time has come for to take action and am calling on some of the original old schoolers and timers to come back and end this bullshit that has done nothing good for this community.

So from today, Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up begins.

Classing the shitcoins.
Quite frankly that decision is up to the current team and any members that want to join.

Coins that will be exempt are
-Coins older than 8 months. The original pioneers of what the majoirty of people now here are calling new.
-Coins with innovation not imitation pretending to be innovation.

Coins not exempt are
-Clones not older than 8 months. If you cloned another coin and just changed the rewards, your on the list.
-IPO coins.
-Premine grater than 1%.
-Devs that have no idea on what their coin is or how it works.
-Fake coins or coins that clearly have no intention of development.

If you wish to join this group PM me but preferably you must be a senior member or greater and been a member for longer than 8 months.

To make it easier I will start this list of coins/services that seriously need to be terminated.

Greececoin- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516955.0 50% premine, No Greek Client, No Greek site, No nothing.
UK Coin- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519571.0
Spaincoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500511.0
Auroracoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.0
Androidstoken https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440353.0
h20coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.0;all
Coin for Money https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522200.0
Coin Creator https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450543.0

Want to help?

1. Remove all buy orders.
2.Post in their threads reminding them that its time for the shitcoin to end.
3. Let them know via social media you are joining the revolution against shitcoins.
4. Do not promote these coins in any manner.

Artistic banners on the fight against the shitcoin that are made will be added to the OP for all to put in their signatures.

First T-shirt that someone makes that I can buy online about this I will buy a copy and put the post in the OP.

Follow the progress on Twitter https://twitter.com/Endscamcoins

its H2O coin not h20coin
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:58:02 AM

Oh come on, this thread is getting boring, just people acting like little children, throwing insults, accusations and threats around and crying about spilt milk. How revolutionary.

yes sounds more like the UN
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:11:02 AM

i keep checking back hoping we have a target lol
BCX mentioned a pool for some forking didn't he ?

we just need to get organized.. i'm in...
i'll throw all hash i can muster up on all these shit coins lets do it !  Cool

trying to think of the shitcoin issue more and more too.. there is lots of angles.
i think we need a new coin that addresses a LOT of ongoing issues and that would be the best solution to shit coins.
if we can get one sooooo revolutionary compared to the sea of clones i doubt people would waste their hash power on clones.
they would be too busy mining a good coin..
sadly i have no experience working on coin code and i am not that great of a coder so the thought of working on a coin makes my head hurt
I could prob get a clone made and posted in 24 hrs i bet but that would suck and does NOT sound like fun at all and i only do stuff i like + i'm lazy.
but i have some good ideas and am aware of the problem(s) and have debated on and off for a long time about teaming up with some coin coders for a new project.
Even if i had a good idea and some other guy made it work code wise i'd be happy as hell if it helped the crypto scene.

so my mind is on constructive things but i am waiting to get destructive with some forking
lets take some shit coins down already guys.. they are going to think we're all talk  Undecided

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:44:11 AM

i keep checking back hoping we have a target lol
BCX mentioned a pool for some forking didn't he ?

we just need to get organized.. i'm in...

trying to think of the shitcoin issue more and more too.. there is lots of angles.
i think we need a new coin that addresses a LOT of ongoing issues and that would be the best solution to shit coins.....

so my mind is on constructive things but i am waiting to get destructive with some forking
lets take some shit coins down already guys.. they are going to think we're all talk  Undecided

I totally agreed with you. However, besides that, it is still important to point out which are shitcoins scamming people's effort or money.

This is because not many miners are able to differentiate which are shitcoins or not. Significant number of miners/traders just focus on whether a coin can bring them profit or not. Such short-sighted miners/traders will ruin the whole cryptocurrency world. A recent typical example is HongKongCoin. 
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:02:09 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 12:11:33 PM by cryptobuddy

Just got the clarification from Bittrex.

The Bittrex team (BTT name: Bittrex) is a Scammer. This Bittrex Scammer is created by MajorMiners (owners of some pools), which is a key supporter of HongKongCoin (HKC).

Topic: PSA: Becareful of imposters on forum boards
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526884.new#new

There is a user going by 'bittrex' that is signing off their message with "Bittrex Team" that is completely unrelated to our exchange.  Please be weary whenever people make contact with you over forum boards.

For those who are interested, the only bittrex members in the forums bittrex-bill, bittrex-rami, and myself.  You can always contact us via email @bittrex.com.

This doesn't only go for us... please be careful with anyone contacting you and verify.

Thanks for giving us the oppurtinity to be a part of HongKong Coin.
We are looking forward for the volumes!

Bittrex Team

All of us at Team HongKongCoin thank you for your excellent efforts! You're doing a great job expanding the market for HKC.

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:54:54 AM

Just got the clarification from Bittrex.

The Bittrex team (BTT name: Bittrex) is a Scammer. This Bittrex Scammer is created by MajorMiners (owners of some pools), which is a key supporter of HongKongCoin (HKC).

Topic: PSA: Becareful of imposters on forum boards
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526884.new#new

There is a user going by 'bittrex' that is signing off their message with "Bittrex Team" that is completely unrelated to our exchange.  Please be weary whenever people make contact with you over forum boards.

For those who are interested, the only bittrex members in the forums bittrex-bill, bittrex-rami, and myself.  You can always contact us via email @bittrex.com.

This doesn't only go for us... please be careful with anyone contacting you and verify.

Thanks for giving us the oppurtinity to be a part of HongKong Coin.
We are looking forward for the volumes!

Bittrex Team

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team

Hold the phone, nutjob.

You got confirmation that the account was fake but no confirmation whatsoever that it was created by me.

Check with a global moderator.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:08:06 AM

It's like listening to the U.K government in the house of commans! Funny for 5 mins then very boring.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:15:44 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 11:57:39 AM by majorminers

It's like listening to the U.K government in the house of commans! Funny for 5 mins then very boring.

Of course it's beyond boring. It was exciting for a second or two until the true motives became apparent.

I'm starting to think that maybe Bitcointalk just needs moderators. That might solve many of these issues  Grin

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:36:52 AM

so what is a good coin besides BTC

Grin
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:46:59 AM

so what is a good coin besides BTC

being here a long time, in my opinion(doesn't mean its true for everyone) a good coin is one that doesn't employ sockpuppets lies or marketing to derive its value. instead, its feature set gives it  value. In the end though, any coin is worth whatever someone else is willing to pay for it. the strength of the source means very little to a common person until its to late to sell their bags of <insertnamehere>coin that just forked 15 ways from sunday.

for example, to me OSC is a great coin. to everyone else though, its just a shitcoin.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
maranello1561

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:44:36 PM

READ THIS http://www.childwisecambodia.net/Child-Abuse-and-Exploitation-in-Cambodia/children-in-cambodia.html

Our shitcoin will just stop helping them now because we are so shit and not worth anything because we have been told we are shit and as shit we are worth shit and now the children will have shit and nothing else...

WELL WE ARE PROUD TO BE SHIT IF SHIT IS HELPING CHILDREN.. IF OUR COIN SAVES ONE YOUNG LIFE ...........

It makes no difference.

In fact, this probably makes the coin more attractive to them.  

This is all about these guys trying to prove how big their dicks are.  If they have to stomp on some children to do it, all the better.

Ultimately, if your coin will pay the extortion fee, they'll probably take you off the list.  Otherwise, they clearly do not give a fuck who they hurt.

Thanks i am paying no fee and if they call us shit so be it we will still work for the future.... I just hope above all they have a soul and can see when they are wrong... if not well i cannot change that and will do what i can to change what little i can. 1 coin at a time...

Sarcasm is lost here so i removed this....

It's for the children's own good. We don't want them to be left holding shitcoins. This noble cause has nothing against the children of Cambodia. In fact we should be happy to donate part of the proceeds from selling these shitcoins on exchanges and fees collected from the cleanup to charity in the form of a "real" coin like BTC... Other fees should be reinvested back in infrastructure work, so we can stay two steps ahead of the shitcoins and their devs who are much richer by now having scammed all the noobs.
Ryota

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:53:19 PM

in my opinion(doesn't mean its true for everyone) a good coin is one that doesn't employ sockpuppets lies or marketing to derive its value.

Nowadays we can note, unfortunately, the most important is the marketing and a flood of spam in the social medias.
There is a real problem when a shitcoin like dogecoin attracts more people than coins with innovation but without viral marketing and spams.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:23:31 PM

It's for the children's own good. We don't want them to be left holding shitcoins. This noble cause has nothing against the children of Cambodia. In fact we should be happy to donate part of the proceeds from selling these shitcoins on exchanges and fees collected from the cleanup to charity in the form of a "real" coin like BTC... Other fees should be reinvested back in infrastructure work, so we can stay two steps ahead of the shitcoins and their devs who are much richer by now having scammed all the noobs.

So when will you be taking a stand against Darkcoin which will no doubt go to fund drug cartels, child pornographers and thieves?
itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:57:29 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 04:13:40 PM by itsallpc

READ THIS http://www.childwisecambodia.net/Child-Abuse-and-Exploitation-in-Cambodia/children-in-cambodia.html

Our shitcoin will just stop helping them now because we are so shit and not worth anything because we have been told we are shit and as shit we are worth shit and now the children will have shit and nothing else...

WELL WE ARE PROUD TO BE SHIT IF SHIT IS HELPING CHILDREN.. IF OUR COIN SAVES ONE YOUNG LIFE ...........

It makes no difference.

In fact, this probably makes the coin more attractive to them.  

This is all about these guys trying to prove how big their dicks are.  If they have to stomp on some children to do it, all the better.

Ultimately, if your coin will pay the extortion fee, they'll probably take you off the list.  Otherwise, they clearly do not give a fuck who they hurt.

Thanks i am paying no fee and if they call us shit so be it we will still work for the future.... I just hope above all they have a soul and can see when they are wrong... if not well i cannot change that and will do what i can to change what little i can. 1 coin at a time...

Sarcasm is lost here so i removed this....

YOU ARE AN IDIOT pure and simple.... The dev team of prospercoin has 0% premine of their own coin no instamine at all any coins we have we have bought from our own btc. I have personally invested over 8 btc of my own money in Prospercoin! We have only ever mined with rented rigs. You come into our thread with you holy attitude trying to regulate and control what YOU think is right or wrong. WHAT YOU think is a scam or not a scam . What you putrid ignorant fools, think is shit or not!

Who the hell are you to comment and pass judgement on anyone other than yourself you arrogant, obtuse piece of human sputum.

Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged!
and
Let Him Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone

You are so arrogant you think YOUR opinion is right !! What about my opinion or someone else's

You have come into Prospercoin thread with you ignorant attitude and posted puerile, stupid and most ignorant post i have every had the misfortune to read.

Quote "It's for the children's own good." NO it is for your own good do you know our plan do you know what we want to achieve? No Did you ask? NO The children will not be holding a worthless coin as you so put it. What is best for them in new Prosthesis legs hands. Clean water, Good food, a home and shelter, a caring society that wants a better future...

How dare you judge without fact based on your own pitiless opinion and stark, blatant ignorant attitude to what we wish to achieve. You in your blissful ignorance have probably never seen real pain misery or deprivation.

Did you get burnt by a coin ? Just run to your mother and cry to her you are in the big world now put your big boy trousers on. So have we all get over it... Regulation is not the way forward..

Stupidity and greed is ruining the crypto currency world DEAL WITH GREED and you will deal with your so called shitcoins. But as for prospercoin we are not about greed we want everyone to prosper read the damn thread before you post..

Before you go & advocate bitcoin litecoin etc as good coins look deeper and see the misery they have bought. BTC has facilitated the purchase use and abuse of buying and selling guns drugs, child porn, prositution people trafficking and any other multitude of illegal and non ethical processes.

If you ask me that has to constitute a shitcoin IMO. It has directly adversly affected the lives of 100,s 1000'nds maybe millions of people. YOu are attacking greed not coins. Address the real problem but you can't.

How many people has BTC and its most ETHICAL users killed?, with drug overdose, paying for illegal hitmen, how many women has it sent into sexual servitude? How many people have suffered with your ethical very good coin.

All altcoins are shit BTC included. Just some of us try not to take and steal etc Prospercoin really wants to help but what users do with the coin we cannot control..

Attack wolong and BTCwhale for pumping coins and leaving the bag with the small people not the coins themselves.

It is what people do with the coins that make them good or bad not the devs.. ( mostly ) yes there are bad devs as much as there are good and bad investors miners etc.....

So get out of my thread REMOVE PROSPECOIN FROM THIS stupidity & out of my life do what you will

PS. I WILL PAY NOTHING TO YOU

Can someone point me in the direction of board admin please?

----------------------------------------------------------

Definition - What does Cryptocurrency mean?
Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency that is based on cryptography. Cryptocurrency uses cryptography for security, making it difficult to counterfeit. Public and private keys are often used to transfer the currency from one person to another.

Cryptocurrency is considered a counter-culture movement related to cypherpunks, who advocate the use of cryptography as a route to social and political change. Cryptocurrency presents a form of this movement in that it is essentially a fiat currency, which means it only has value if people agree to such and use it as a medium of exchange. However, because it is not tied to any country, its value cannot be affected by a central bank. In the case of Bitcoin, the most prominent functioning example of cryptocurrency, its value is determined by supply and demand in the market. As such, this currency behaves much like gold and other precious metals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: