Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176687 times)
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:07:17 AM

@Spoety

I was wondering why I hadn't seen you posting much after the Cryptsy box disappeared. Now I know, you left. You asked me how many coins I have made. I have made no coins. Zip. Zero. Nada. Now that you have an answer, would you care to respond to the scam accusations in this thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.40.

And just because..

Oh and people in case you don't know this guy is a lunatic he had been banned from chat lots for losing control and raging endlessly.
This guy has no composure at all and if you disagree with him he foams at the mouth and rampages obscenities and insults etc.
Trying to discuss or debate anything with the guy is pointless he suffers from extreme anger issues and i have wondered if he was actually iGotSpots a few times lol

answer even one of the questions i asked you.. i am still waiting scammer coward chicken shit
grow some balls lippy little pussy Wink

pay closer attention next time prick.

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:28:54 AM

@Spoety

I was wondering why I hadn't seen you posting much after the Cryptsy box disappeared. Now I know, you left. You asked me how many coins I have made. I have made no coins. Zip. Zero. Nada. Now that you have an answer, would you care to respond to the scam accusations in this thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.40.

And just because..

Oh and people in case you don't know this guy is a lunatic he had been banned from chat lots for losing control and raging endlessly.
This guy has no composure at all and if you disagree with him he foams at the mouth and rampages obscenities and insults etc.
Trying to discuss or debate anything with the guy is pointless he suffers from extreme anger issues and i have wondered if he was actually iGotSpots a few times lol

answer even one of the questions i asked you.. i am still waiting scammer coward chicken shit

Many of us went to IRC.. don't make assumptions when you can simply ASK..

see here..

Topic Title = Need Cryptsy Chat users on IRC ! --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358542.0 - Posted = December 05, 2013, 05:28:59 AM

edit:
and that is the 10th time you have quoted me and replied back but AGAIN avoided any response to any of the questions i asked over and over.
Your still playing games..

The major one i asked lots is please enlighten us all and tell us what coins you have been involved in making and posting and how many forum accounts names have you logged into here ?

Me ? none.

But i think that will change because you sloppy half ass babies are dumb and i can do a better job, especilaly when you cloners don't even try lol
it's tempting to keep cloning scrypt when your lemmings eat it up eh ? lol

You know what ? i can and will put you and the other scammy leeches in your place and unleash a new coin that steals all your users Smiley
Unlike you copy and paste coin cloners i can code noobs Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
memecoin

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:34:06 AM

@Spoety

I was wondering why I hadn't seen you posting much after the Cryptsy box disappeared. Now I know, you left. You asked me how many coins I have made. I have made no coins. Zip. Zero. Nada. Now that you have an answer, would you care to respond to the scam accusations in this thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.40.

And just because..

see here..

Topic Title = Need Cryptsy Chat users on IRC ! --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358542.0 - Posted = December 05, 2013, 05:28:59 AM

What did I assume? You stated yourself you left for two months. That's what I was talking about. Now, about that thread I linked to..

Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:43:54 AM

"the icelandic population is hardly even selling their coins, theyre holding on to them in the most part and buying them up since they can use them to buy goods in iceland."

How do you know this? Source?

The idea that someone needs to invest money into a coin that offers no justification for its existence is the whole reason for this thread. There are/were several coins that could fit the proposal that was made for this Icelandic need. If you do not understand this FACT, there is no hope for you to understand simple logic.

my logic lies in the fact that you would be attacking coins which have people invested in them. in most of the coins with low investment that will hurt them.. the small timers. so basically this operation makes you the badguy you seek to eradicate because until u came along, those people were enjoying some decent profits on those shitcoins. this is why this is a no good revolution. you harm the very people you claim to be trying to protect.

all the miners with small hashpower 30kh etc were enjoying owning 1000000 of some shit coin. it was still worth something. but this operation has made things hard for them. and it is having a negative effect across crypto. if all initial investors in btc are investing in alts and ur just crashing them. no miner is your friend when just a month ago, miners could enjoy $40 a day per mh. now theyre lucky if they can get $10 and if ur the cause of it.. how many friends are u supposed to have here? none.

anyone supporting this bullshit is an idiot. each coin will live and die on it's own. you dont have to kill any coins. who made you  expert on which coins should survive? that's the market's choice.. not yours. ciao

memecoin

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:11:55 AM

@Spoety

I was wondering why I hadn't seen you posting much after the Cryptsy box disappeared. Now I know, you left. You asked me how many coins I have made. I have made no coins. Zip. Zero. Nada. Now that you have an answer, would you care to respond to the scam accusations in this thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.40.

And just because..

see here..

edit:
and that is the 10th time you have quoted me and replied back but AGAIN avoided any response to any of the questions i asked over and over.
Your still playing games..

The major one i asked lots is please enlighten us all and tell us what coins you have been involved in making and posting and how many forum accounts names have you logged into here ?

Me ? none.

But i think that will change because you sloppy half ass babies are dumb and i can do a better job, especilaly when you cloners don't even try lol
it's tempting to keep cloning scrypt when your lemmings eat it up eh ? lol

You know what ? i can and will put you and the other scammy leeches in your place and unleash a new coin that steals all your users Smiley
Unlike you copy and paste coin cloners i can code noobs Smiley

I answered your question. I've highlighted the answer in the above quote. Please read. 

PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:53:14 AM

"the icelandic population is hardly even selling their coins, theyre holding on to them in the most part and buying them up since they can use them to buy goods in iceland."

How do you know this? Source?

The idea that someone needs to invest money into a coin that offers no justification for its existence is the whole reason for this thread. There are/were several coins that could fit the proposal that was made for this Icelandic need. If you do not understand this FACT, there is no hope for you to understand simple logic.

my logic lies in the fact that you would be attacking coins which have people invested in them. in most of the coins with low investment that will hurt them.. the small timers. so basically this operation makes you the badguy you seek to eradicate because until u came along, those people were enjoying some decent profits on those shitcoins. this is why this is a no good revolution. you harm the very people you claim to be trying to protect.

all the miners with small hashpower 30kh etc were enjoying owning 1000000 of some shit coin. it was still worth something. but this operation has made things hard for them. and it is having a negative effect across crypto. if all initial investors in btc are investing in alts and ur just crashing them. no miner is your friend when just a month ago, miners could enjoy $40 a day per mh. now theyre lucky if they can get $10 and if ur the cause of it.. how many friends are u supposed to have here? none.

anyone supporting this bullshit is an idiot. each coin will live and die on it's own. you dont have to kill any coins. who made you  expert on which coins should survive? that's the market's choice.. not yours. ciao

Let me get this straight for all you that wish to participate in a discussion here. I am only participating in this thread in a discussion type manner. I agree with some if not most of the arguments presented, this being said I do not have the resources to carry out any crashing of coins. Nor will I participate in punishable or illegal acts.

-PoolMinor

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
hashnine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:43:23 AM

So your fake operation work fine? :on

Not seem to be ok for you, fake anonymous and fake skill Cheesy

The author of this thread is a douchbag, nothing others.

I agree with the fact than we need to stop making new coins, but making false accusation about devs and telling they are scammer are not a solution.

Also my little "muddafudda", if you was really an Anonymous with a bit of skill into the web security, you will be easily able to put down more than 50% of the coins/services you are showing, but Anonymous suck we know it, so you know what i think about the people like you who claims to be anonymous.

Finally this thread can be closed.

Totally unnecessary and defamatory.

Careful XC anonymous coin is a scam
activecoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Just Do It!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:12:53 PM

How is it that you guy's would enjoy restricting the free market?? And why would you focus any energy into such a bitter subject? If its possible to catch someone redhanded scamming then they ought to be strung up, other than that let the market decide who they are going to mine for or buy from.

Ghepetto

Activity: 285
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:36:20 PM

Simple math;

One coin per day forked would yield 2 forks per year for each target (assuming 182.5 targets total)

Effect=Nothing       EDIT: Actually this means each year shitcoins will have two time periods to buy in cheap while the devs hard fork

Try something else.

--------------------Bagholder Extraordinaire--------------------
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 03:00:15 PM

Now, that got my politico radar up. "Picking on the little guy" is a dead-way-certain method to get yourself cast as the bad guy. Not just in political speeches, but in regulations and even statutes. Anyone with a good economic education knows that the rationale behind the antitrust laws is shoddy. But they've been around for a long time and they'll stay around. Why? Because without them, those "monopolies" will "pick on the little guy"!

[True fact: Research in the 1970s showed that consumers filing antitrust complaints were an odd bird. The typical complainant was a small-business competitor of the target. Never mind how much swag those small business owners actually commanded; they were the little guy!]

I know, I know, but the hard fact is that anyone who can play the victim credibly can pose as the "little guy" being "victimized" and paint his foes as the "bad guy." Ask enough cops about this and you'll see why so many of them are embittered.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:27:24 PM

adding juggalocoin to the termination list.  Scam shitbox IPO coin with copyright infringement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555896.0

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:26:17 PM

adding juggalocoin to the termination list.  Scam shitbox IPO coin with copyright infringement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555896.0

All that and an IPO too  Roll Eyes

Last I checked, Pets.ComCoin is still up for grabs. The perfect coin for sockpuppets!  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:40:17 AM

In response to Princess Spoetnik's rejoinders, I would like to offer the following opposing points. Before I get moving here, let me point out that Princess Spoetnik's oppugnant crotchets may have serious repercussions, even beyond the issue of Tartuffism. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Whatever happened to Princess Spoetnik's sense of humanity? A clue might be that many people think of Princess Spoetnik's bloody-minded, furacious allegations as a joke, as something only half-serious. In fact, they're deadly serious. They're the tool by which pigheaded hermits will make us less united, less moral, less sensitive, less engaged, and more perversely inhumane when you least expect it. A second all-too-serious item is that Princess Spoetnik never tires of telling us that she has mystical powers of divination and prophecy. That's why I feel obligated to respond by reminding everyone that I believe in “live and let live”. Princess Spoetnik, in contrast, demands not only tolerance and acceptance of her declamations but endorsement of them. It's because of such vile demands that I insist that that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that she keeps telling us that she can walk on water. Are we also supposed to believe that she has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring herself to help disseminate the True Faith of imperialism? I didn't think so.

Princess Spoetnik is lacking in the social graces. You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that Princess Spoetnik has recently been going around claiming that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk. Be that as it may, to someone whose eyes are open, her constantly repeated mantra that she is a model citizen is an insanely despicable notion. By way of contrast, consider my personal mantra that Princess Spoetnik's acrimonious reportages often resemble an inverted fairy tale in that the triumph of innocence comes at the start and the ugly sisters of savagism and aspheterism enter on stage in triumph for the final curtain. Just because I understand Princess Spoetnik's arguments doesn't mean I agree with them. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

memecoin

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:28:43 AM

Hellloo.. Is anyone home? Muddafudda? Spoety? r3wt/ghostintheshellprompt/h4xx0r/extortion/WikiLeaksLover? Hm, I guess the party is over.

crouton

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:38:57 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346823.0;all

Lol@spoetnik

Not a fan of shitcoins myself, especially the premine/ipo ones..

But for you to take the moral highground after flaunting and mocking the GPL, and charging for a miner that fails to deliver what you said it would (in fact it looks downright scammy, like you just reported twice the hashrate it was doing) makes you sound more butthurt over not having the skills to pull off your own scamcoin, rather than being righteous for the good of the community

tl;dr

fuck off, butthole. who made you god over crypto?

Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:57:16 AM

i don't understand, why is Auroracoin still mentioned in the OP?
is it because this thread (and the so called "operation/revolution") is allready dead...?
..or.. that the thread creators just don't want to admit they were wrong about this "scam/shitcoin" ??

go ahead and kill a coin which already has a good amount of people behind it, which looks to be a great success so far (look at the positive adoption amongst the people in Iceland), and which (after all those attacks) may be one of the greatest positive things that happened in crypto world..
lol... yeah.. that will really make the crypto world "better"..   Roll Eyes
frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:20:21 AM

In response to Princess Spoetnik's rejoinders, I would like to offer the following opposing points. Before I get moving here, let me point out that Princess Spoetnik's oppugnant crotchets may have serious repercussions, even beyond the issue of Tartuffism. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Whatever happened to Princess Spoetnik's sense of humanity? A clue might be that many people think of Princess Spoetnik's bloody-minded, furacious allegations as a joke, as something only half-serious. In fact, they're deadly serious. They're the tool by which pigheaded hermits will make us less united, less moral, less sensitive, less engaged, and more perversely inhumane when you least expect it. A second all-too-serious item is that Princess Spoetnik never tires of telling us that she has mystical powers of divination and prophecy. That's why I feel obligated to respond by reminding everyone that I believe in “live and let live”. Princess Spoetnik, in contrast, demands not only tolerance and acceptance of her declamations but endorsement of them. It's because of such vile demands that I insist that that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that she keeps telling us that she can walk on water. Are we also supposed to believe that she has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring herself to help disseminate the True Faith of imperialism? I didn't think so.

Princess Spoetnik is lacking in the social graces. You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that Princess Spoetnik has recently been going around claiming that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk. Be that as it may, to someone whose eyes are open, her constantly repeated mantra that she is a model citizen is an insanely despicable notion. By way of contrast, consider my personal mantra that Princess Spoetnik's acrimonious reportages often resemble an inverted fairy tale in that the triumph of innocence comes at the start and the ugly sisters of savagism and aspheterism enter on stage in triumph for the final curtain. Just because I understand Princess Spoetnik's arguments doesn't mean I agree with them. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

you talk a lot, but nothing comes out, I just hear baa baa baa; rather like the wife
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 10:39:35 AM

The Satoshi principle is long gone, all that is left is greed, big business making machines so the can get $ for
the BTC they can squeeze out of every last little GH/s they can get out of a new chip. No more people's currency,
just its value in $/€/£ or whatever you use.

I sometimes sit back and wonder...... What does Satoshi think of all this.  It seems like he created bitcoin on a principal, and part of the heart of that principal was anti-corruption.  Ironically.... this market is full of scammers.

So, I sit back and ask myself..... What is Satoshi doing about this now?  What will he do? 

Bitcoin was meant to stick it to the man.  Now bitcoin is made up an elite group that Satoshi in someways hates.  What is his next step?

whaSasd

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:53:04 AM

The Satoshi principle is long gone, all that is left is greed, big business making machines so the can get $ for
the BTC they can squeeze out of every last little GH/s they can get out of a new chip. No more people's currency,
just its value in $/€/£ or whatever you use.

I sometimes sit back and wonder...... What does Satoshi think of all this.  It seems like he created bitcoin on a principal, and part of the heart of that principal was anti-corruption.  Ironically.... this market is full of scammers.

So, I sit back and ask myself..... What is Satoshi doing about this now?  What will he do? 

Bitcoin was meant to stick it to the man.  Now bitcoin is made up an elite group that Satoshi in someways hates.  What is his next step?

That's true, but I can't picture a scenario where there are no speculators/scamers in all Bitcoin economy. You can't have a free market with only honest people. The ASIC companies do what pharma, tabacoo industries do : make money for investors.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:20:36 AM

LOLOLOL
i read the first two lines and can't stop laughing long enough to finish reading it ROFL
i will sign your boobies and an autographed picture (the picture will by my version of Goatse that Clan Myg0t put online 10 years ago)

Lemme break it down for the less language savvy out there.. The following are not even words lol
oppugnant, Tartuffism, furacious, impurify, reportages, savagism, aspheterism

i love how no one in crypto gets as much attention and posting fucktard garbage like this puts what i say on a pedestal
shooting yourself in the foot in the process.. you Trolls think your soooo brilliant coming at me and failing miserably,
in turn making me look far more credible when people stop and scroll back and read what i said..
And common sense would dictate if you had just shut your mouth most people would have ignored me hahaha
ya oooooooh ya your a smart one lolol

It is cute how all the little inept morons vanish and come crawling back a week after the fact with some kind of quoting bump attack / retort.
feel free to address anything i said specifically rather than posting sarcastic gibberish to try and make fun of me..
hmm i wonder why you didn't do that instead in the first place ? Answer: Your not smart enough.

Say my name 3 times in a mirror and Spoetnik will come to bash your clone coin Tongue
Hey but i got to give you credit you spelled my name in the above quote correctly 10 times so that is pretty impressive..
i myself misspell my own name a LOT hahaha

pm: for autographs today only 0.1 BTC for a signed pic i will mail to your door (SH included within continental US & CAN) Act now while supplies last !

Pro Tip: Stay on topic it gives what you say more credence.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: