Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The return of ICOs  (Read 2861 times)
witbla

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:43:23 AM

Talking about further crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:44:59 AM

Talking about further crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions

Morning mate. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations
witbla

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:45:20 AM

Morning mate. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations

Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 1, called Clintex io. Heard of it?
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:46:10 AM

Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 1, called Clintex io. Heard of it?

Hmm, might have heard, not sure. Can you bring more details on them?
witbla

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:48:53 AM

Yes, ofc. ClinTex are a solution provider to the pharmaceutical industry, and the team behind CTi – Clinical Trials Intelligence: a new type of software platform aimed at transforming the medicine development industry through the application of predictive analytics, machine learning, and the novel use of blockchain technology and smart contracts in clinical trials. And they are having many tech know-hows, I recommend you to Google them to check the website
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:42:07 AM

Yes, ofc. ClinTex are a solution provider to the pharmaceutical industry, and the team behind CTi – Clinical Trials Intelligence: a new type of software platform aimed at transforming the medicine development industry through the application of predictive analytics, machine learning, and the novel use of blockchain technology and smart contracts in clinical trials. And they are having many tech know-hows, I recommend you to Google them to check the website
Hope someone can come here and catch this guy, he's using two accounts and talking to each other with really meaningless content. He is clearly spamming and making this forum worse
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:34:42 AM

Are you sure the ICO is coming back? I have not seen any successful ICO projects this year, there are a few projects that are implementing ICOs but investors are not interested in it. Currently people only care about IEO and that is the only way to help fundraising projects succeed
Certainly, ICOs never return. It has long been dead for many investors to lose money investing in scam ICO projects, people are now only interested in leading altcoins in this market and the IEO is gradually losing strength its hype

although it is recognized that the ICO certainly did a lot of harm to investors in the past, it must also be remembered that with ICO many projects have been helped so that it becomes large.

of course many alternatives used to make new project makers always harm investors, IEO grows also because of reducing fraud. but the journey that took place was no better than the ICO itself.

all eventually return to the system that must be addressed together so that people do not even feel cheated.
those who have the right to overcome are those who have the authority to be assisted by all those who want all frauds to be lost at least minimize it first.
it is not easy to implement this but I believe that if there is a desire to change there must be a way, it has begun content that continuously informs which projects are fraudsters.
this is a progress and will make the deceiver deter in his time.

I hope that ICO can grow again because it is clear that there are many benefits from the bad ones, but all of them need time to be realized.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:40:48 AM

I don't think ICO can get full trust by investors with the exception of the ICO big , it is true that they are qualified and supported by large partners
only then will investors invest in the ICO

Doctor Whale

Activity: 17
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:50:40 AM

No matter how many good projects out there but if poorly regulated I don’t think investors will buy it like they bought tokens in 2017. Crypto investors are now more mature and they cannot afford to lose ton of money anymore, but I have no doubt that it will boom again once investors are satisfied with the regulations or model.
I think for now,investors choose to invest in Altcoin which is old and is currently in ATL. We all know that last year a lot of altcoins going down in deep price and when the alt session is nearing investors will prefer the best altcoin in coinmarketcap or maybe choose a DeFi project that is currently in high hype.
Toxic_1988

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:20:55 PM

Are you sure the ICO is coming back? I have not seen any successful ICO projects this year, there are a few projects that are implementing ICOs but investors are not interested in it. Currently people only care about IEO and that is the only way to help fundraising projects succeed
Certainly, ICOs never return. It has long been dead for many investors to lose money investing in scam ICO projects, people are now only interested in leading altcoins in this market and the IEO is gradually losing strength its hype
No one would sane enough to back the old ICOs when IEOs work nicely and perfectly balance between project owner and buyer. I think OP just guessing as even half a years, I hadn't seen any project hold ICO.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:49:04 PM

If we see at this time that most investors are tired of facing the same concepts from new projects, so they prefer to switch to other things besides crypto, then in responding to this, the project developers must be smarter in creating new projects and bringing different sensations to their tokens.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 02:49:51 PM

I apologize for the inattention, perhaps someone has already mentioned this news regarding the ICO, but I would like to remind you again and say that despite the interest of investors in IEO, it is ICOs that can resume their activities again with good indicators. News:
"On July 7, 2020, the National Council of Monaco adopted Law No. 1009, which defines the rules for the circulation of tokens with signs of securities." In my opinion, in this case, it will most likely be about STO, and not about the usual ICO.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:09:49 PM

You may think it has never been but ICO's are still there. Same as this IEO it will lose too and as you said it was all just hype. Check this top ongoing ICO before spitting some incorrect speculation here: https://www.crypto-rating.com/ico-rating/

DYOR before investing.

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:26:16 PM

You may think it has never been but ICO's are still there. Same as this IEO it will lose too and as you said it was all just hype. Check this top ongoing ICO before spitting some incorrect speculation here: https://www.crypto-rating.com/ico-rating/

DYOR before investing.

ICO can no longer be an option for investing or as a fund-raising method using the ICO method will provide a bad paradigm because many investors are exposed to fraud cases from participating in an ICO, currently the IEO method is still little to be the choice for a project offer program.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:49:37 PM

ICO can no longer be an option for investing or as a fund-raising method using the ICO method will provide a bad paradigm because many investors are exposed to fraud cases from participating in an ICO, currently the IEO method is still little to be the choice for a project offer program.
Yes it was, but there's a little percentage that ICO's are not all scams because they do an ICO. IEO are the most choice now but the case is, it's somewhat similar to the traditional ICO it's just been trusted to an exchange then the hype goes on because "Oh yes! we already are on an exchange no need to worry about listing" what an assurance.

Just because it's an IEO it will never dump the same as ICO? You could be wrong. The only thing imo that has change from ICO > IEO is that investors/speculators/bountyHunters no longer ask the most "ask of the asked" question on every telegram chat room "When exchange/listing?". Don't get me wrong here but that's the case, MOST of the time. Oh! One more thing even if they do an IEO there's still projects can't be listed on that exchange as I said it was just all hype the same as IEO, the only difference how others succeed is on how they market it or how good really was the project.
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:48:10 PM

after the end of 2017 all investments in crypto have slowed down, new forms of investment such as ieo have not had the success hoped for, hypothesized, I would instead be in favor of the return in a big style of ico maybe with more controls and guarantees
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 05:49:18 PM

Ico are still happening in the crypto space now but no way  near the number that was happening during the bull run of 2017.  There are some good projects even during these troubled times caused by COVID looking to raise money. So we investors could be rewarded if we find the right project.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:01:52 PM

Yes, I also think IEO is mist better than ICO. Where there is a score to make decisions about. This is the new era of IEO instead of ICO to investing and trading on such good projects. Specially i have lots of worst experience of ICO with their false road map and structures. So, really it's time of IEO.
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:51:32 PM

Yes, I also think IEO is mist better than ICO. Where there is a score to make decisions about. This is the new era of IEO instead of ICO to investing and trading on such good projects. Specially i have lots of worst experience of ICO with their false road map and structures. So, really it's time of IEO.
The ICO era is dead and the biggest possibility is that if there is a project that insists on launching an ICO then it might fail to raise funds. But if you participate with IEO then choose the famous exchange, there are some projects that launch IEO on a bad exchange and ultimately fail.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:42:16 PM

Investors nowadays invest through IEO. The thought of the tokens being listed after IEO gives them a positive view and trust that they will get profit afterwards. Most ICO before are scam and disappear after getting investors. IEO is better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: