Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRS] Groestlcoin | 1st to activate Segwit & Taproot  (Read 557985 times)
ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:48:44 PM

Please stop dumping on me.

lol@ your paint skillz! Smiley

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:22:30 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 07:56:10 AM by HR

You know, it’s a complete shame to see someone talented enough to create groestlcoin and grs-sgminer turn around and shit on them with his deficient social skills.

A damned shame.

But that’s were your are my man with your sociopathic get rich quick scamming that will leave you in the long term poor house.

Either you learn something about civic responsibility (and enlightened self-interest if nothing else) quick, or that’s where you’re headed (along with whoever else chooses to keep riding in the sidecar with you). And it’s not like that is a fortune teller’s prediction either. You’re already finding out what it’s like to be despised and disliked, and it won’t be long until you find yourself completely marginalized and finally end up being the laughing stock of BitCoinTalk, unless you do some behavior modification sometime very soon.

By the way, if you're unable to learn and master the social skills basics, you might want to look at trying an internet dating service as your next venture - lying and cheating and pretty girls are all requisite skills for that.  Cheesy

24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 09:41:02 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 10:40:24 AM by 24hralttrade

bla bla bla. I'm a lying troll and you know it

Hi Troll!

I am the creator of Groestlcoin, founder and main dev of Groestlcoin.
I did not create grs-sgminer that's a lie, in fact everything u say about me is a lie but everybody knows already that you are a lying troll.

Will you come back soon?

Best Regards,

gruve_p

So if somebody would do the same with groestl, Getting dumped 0.6 btc a day with 20% hidden fee and not giving any information about anything he is doing.    Just to safe his own coin investment.
You all would agree and do nothing about it? Just wait till Groestl will hit 1/10 of youre normal exchange price.
You all gonna sit down and not getting furious about it because it's just unfair and killing youre coin?

I get the groestl community point and scrxxx and devs ,  By this way he is trying to get the Grs price up and then everybody can dump there GRS with some profit /break even, thats why there are still miners on Boostpool.

If srcxxx would us a fair distribution, a FAIR multipool, NO 20% hidden fee's  nobody would say anything and you will get more miners on boostpool!
Because it would be a fair way to go!!

for the miners,  
-20% ripp off    +/- -30% on groestl + price High electricity cost = -$$$
And you think grs will go up? to 1000  Huh

Please do youre math

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
jackielove4u

Activity: 608
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:51:17 AM

So if somebody would do the same with groestl, Getting dumped 0.6 btc a day with 20% hidden fee and not giving any information about anything he is doing.    Just to safe his own coin investment.

Thats the whole purpose of a multipool. On a multipool other coins are mined which are profitable and then payed out in your prefered coin.
You cannot block a multipool, only make it multipool resistant (like groestlcoin has done). This is not to safe his own investment, but this is him working really hard for whole the grs community.

You all would agree and do nothing about it? Just wait till Groestl will hit 1/10 of youre normal exchange price.
You all gonna sit down and not getting furious about it because it's just unfair and killing youre coin?

We would make our coin multipool resistant instead of spamming the multipool so the multipools moves to another coin. This would be the best way to deal with it.

If srcxxx would us a fair distribution, a FAIR multipool, NO 20% hidden fee's  nobody would say anything and you will get more miners on boostpool!
Because it would be a fair way to go!!

Srcxxx can't control the distribution, the more miners his multipool gets the more hashpower his multipool has. You have to be innovative these days to attract miners on a pool.
How can the fee be hidden is you say it is 20%? Anyway 3,5% of the fee goes to grs development (i can vouch on this because i hold the development wallet for GRS), some other percentage goes to hosting, some other percentage goes to promoting and some other percentage goes to buy pressure on exchanges. Srcxxx is not doing something illegal, in fact he has the support of whole the GRS community. If you want to complain about him onother threads fine, but here we wil bite back. To be honest most of the GRS supporters don't care about DGB, so all your words fall on deaf ears.

for the miners,  
-20% ripp off    +/- -30% on groestl + price High electricity cost = -$$$
And you think grs will go up? to 1000  Huh
Please do youre math

Mine on the multipool and redo your math. Don't you think if what you say is correct the miners would leave already? Every miner on the multipool knows you get atleast 2 times more grs. So +100% on groestl, not the 30% u stated. But then if you never mined before you can never know that.

The miners on the multipool want profit. If it is a grs supporter then it mines with a grs wallet. If he is just for the profit then he mines with his BTC wallet.

PGP fingerprint: 287A E4CA 1187 C68C 08B4  9CB2 D11B D4F3 3F1D B499
jackielove4u

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:29:49 PM

miauuwwww

Seriously, what? Those are posted several times everywhere. Do we care? No! Nothing is getting changed by posting that.

try again and bump our thread  Grin

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 01:18:12 PM

srcxxx,

Quick question that I hope you can clarify: all subsidies for blocks found on your pool ( http://cryptohunger.com:81/ ) have had 25% taken right off the top and sent to another address. What is the reason for that?

Here's the block explorer summary for Newly Generated Coins for blocks found by Crypto Hunger:
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/block/dd1f60e865d52fdc02561af3a5367d70a55ff51e9ed76eaae11fb620e38c4faa

As can be easily seen, there are two payout addresses:

D96y4y74NUegfYJ8yn9chxbPLrRiypCF6V
and
DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw

When one follows the "money trail", one sees that there are indeed multiple payouts to multiple addresses (miner payouts) for D96y4y74NUegfYJ8yn9chxbPLrRiypCF6V .

HOWEVER, the other address, DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw , has ONLY re-SENT coins to ONE address for a total of just over a million DGB and it also still has a current balance of just under another 3/4 of a million DGB!
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/address/DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw

The address that has received the one million DGB, DRykTe2nXZpSX1KytPXjvPhGfCAXb4ZBM6 , has also received DGB from other addresses, has only sent 128,100 DGB and has a current account balance of 1,371,300.
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/address/DRykTe2nXZpSX1KytPXjvPhGfCAXb4ZBM6

That all means that, in less than four days, from Newly Generated Coins on Crypto Hunger, around 1.75 million DGB, or roughly 25% of subsidies, have NOT gone to miner payouts, but are currently "parked" in two separate accounts.

What's the purpose for this?

Just out of curiosity.

Hi HR!

Your calculations and assumptions are not correct.

I am not going to explain anything to you. But since you are so eager to figure this mystery out, I'll give you a hint: perhaps this account belongs to some exchange, like Cryptsy? And perhaps, it's just how the exchange's software logic stores the money?
 Huh Huh Huh About his 20% hidden fee  Huh Huh Huh

srcxxx

I take 20% off all blocks that you are mining and dump that on the market.
You get 10 maybe 20 % more hash And you pay more electricity costs.

Thank you for making me rich.

Something like that.

Fair and to the point.

For some miners this is bad and I recommend them to move on.
For some miners it is ok and they stay on the pool.

And BTW, there are wattage measurements somewhere in grs-sgminer forum, so that is not hidden.
'

Admitting his 20%fee

(this is about his pool Cryptohunger, The same strategy used with boostpool as you know offcourse Wink )

And there is more , i'm not posting everything you have to find out by yourself.
If you guys want to work with a liar,skimmer,scammer.  That is youre problem.

And YES i know how multipools work and what purpose, And now i know how a Skimming Multipool works.
I have nothing against multipools, It's new technology adaption.  And yes people take advantage of that in a wrong way like scrxxx. And that is why we are "bumping threads"like you say.

Just to get a word out and warn people.
Welcome to earth,  Hapens everyday  Wink

No thanks for bumping youre thread Wink  It needed some activity.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
jackielove4u

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:37:01 PM

Admitting his 20%fee

(this is about his pool Cryptohunger, The same strategy used with boostpool as you know offcourse Wink )

And there is more offcourse, i'm not posting everything you have to find out by yourself.
If you guys want to work with a liar,skimmer,scammer.  That is youre problem.

And YES i know how multipools work and what purpose, And now i know how a Skimming Multipool works.
I have nothing against multipools, It's new technology adaption.  And yes people take advantage of that in a wrong way like scrxxx. And that is why we are "bumping threads"like you say.

Just to get a word out and warn people.
Welcome to earth,  Hapens everyday  Wink

No thanks for bumping youre thread Wink  It needed some activity.

That's it? Only admitting a fee? LOL

Because you want that somebody admin a fee, let me do it for you.

Dear community, boostpool has 100000000% fee, but you still get more grs then mining grs directly.

What did admitting me the fee change now? More miners will come? Miners will go? What do u think what will happen?
I will tell you what will happen: Nothing will happen! The people there dont care about the fee! Even the fee is 10000000000000000000000%, they will stay because they don't care! Why?, they get more GRS then mining directly GRS.
If you want that srcxxx admits the fee then you came on the wrong thread. This is not srcxxx's thread, he is just 1 of the 5 devs we have onboard.

Mining crypto is all about profit nowadays. You can't fight against those multipool miners.

Fair enough that you want to warn people about the extra profit they can get with boostpool, but we all already know!  Grin

Keep on bumping the thread, i really appreciate it

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 01:45:46 PM

You guys are so fun, accepting a liar in youre dev team.

Well good luck with getting GRS to 1000 SAT  Cheesy

There is not any buy support, except scrxxx.
And youre community is dumping on that ;)Soon he will be out of BTC as he sayd before.
well done.

Ow yeah, and all of the action is on mintpal,

Mintpal v2 is coming as you all know.
Auroracoin
Bitcoindark
Blackcoin
Cloak
Cryptcoin
Crypti
Darkcoin
Digibyte
Dogecoin
Einsteinium
Faircoin
Feathercoin
Fluttercoin
GreenBacks
IOCoin
Jackpotcoin
Karmacoin
Librexcoin
Litecoin
Maxcoin
Mazacoin
Mintcoin
Monacoin
Monero
Myriadcoin
Nautiluscoin
NXT
Pandacoin
Peercoin
Pinkcoin
Quark
Razorcoin
Reddcoin
Shadowcoin
Supercoin
Sync
Syscoin
Vericoin
Vertcoin
Viacoin
XCurrency
Zetacoin

No groestl  Wink

jackielove4u

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:54:31 PM

And youre community is dumping on that Wink
well done.

That "liar" is working really hard to drive the price up. That "liar" never lied to us. That "liar" actually never lied to you guys. He just don't want to tell the fee rate that he gets to buy grs and nobody can force him to tell it. We are ok with it as long it is good for Groestlcoin. Call it survival of the fittest, because Groestlcoin is here to stay!

Good luck with DGB and Groestlcoin will be on Mintpal. You only believe what others write without knowing the facts. Ask Jason of Mintpal and come back crying  Grin

p.s. Kom je nog terug?  Wink

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 02:38:29 PM

And youre community is dumping on that Wink
well done.

That "liar" is working really hard to drive the price up. That "liar" never lied to us. That "liar" actually never lied to you guys. He just don't want to tell the fee rate that he gets to buy grs and nobody can force him to tell it. We are ok with it as long it is good for Groestlcoin. Call it survival of the fittest, because Groestlcoin is here to stay!

Good luck with DGB and Groestlcoin will be on Mintpal. You only believe what others write without knowing the facts. Ask Jason of Mintpal and come back crying  Grin

p.s. Kom je nog terug?  Wink
GL Wink

p.s Ja zeker, al is t alleen maar om me dag te beginnen met een lach  Wink

jackielove4u

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:40:30 PM

Wink

p.s. niks is leuker dan leedvermaak. fijn weekend

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 02:57:07 PM

Wink

p.s. niks is leuker dan leedvermaak. fijn weekend
Grappig dat je t zelf al leedvermaak noemt.

jackielove4u

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:28:40 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 07:11:52 PM by jackielove4u

Cheap GRS for the grabs on boostpool.com

Because 24hralttrade's bump efforts we have gained 30% more miners. Keep up bumping and we will bump back (everytime)

allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 08:01:09 PM

Technical question: We are implementing some backend upgrades that takes some work off the wallets. Part of this is internal address validation. When you attempt a withdrawal and enter an address, instead of asking the wallet if the address is good via RPC (which can be slow if the wallet server, or actual wallet, is under heavy load at that moment), we are now computing the address hash internally.

Problem: The groestl algo is not working right. We are using a module built directly off the groestl code, and when we compute the address checksum, it is NOT the same as the checksum that the wallet is computing. Either the coin devs modified the algo (The blake coin people modified blake slightly, but it was easy enough to find), they are not using the standard for groestl, or I'm really missing something. Spent 3 hours today on this when I could be working on more important parts of the exchange.

Anyone have any clue?

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 12:38:01 AM

Not sure what ya'll did but I had to bastardize code from sgh-miner to get it to work. Whatever the groestl code is in the coin and the miner is NOT the code thats released at groestl.info. That hash algo could in no way generate hashes that the coin does.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
gruve_p (OP)

Activity: 355
Merit: 65

Founder Groestlcoin

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 09:25:24 AM

Not sure what ya'll did but I had to bastardize code from sgh-miner to get it to work. Whatever the groestl code is in the coin and the miner is NOT the code thats released at groestl.info. That hash algo could in no way generate hashes that the coin does.

Hi!

Groestlcoin uses "hash = Groestl512(Groestl512(string))" (using 2 rounds of Groestl512 instead of 1 round Groestl512 + 1 round SHA256 like myriadcoin, digibyte, saffroncoin).
Yes we use another code then what is released on groestl.info. We did this so that the AES acceleration is optimal.

Actually our code is changed alot if you compare it with groestl.info, not a simple copy paste.

Sorry you wasted so much time on it, next time ask me.

Best regards,

gruve_p
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:28:36 PM

Bout time we did a new article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/groestlcoin-news-updates-added-to-more-payment-processors-groestl-based-multipool-much-more
jackielove4u

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:23:02 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 07:11:46 PM by jackielove4u

This team is all about working hard

jackielove4u

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:56:05 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 07:11:40 PM by jackielove4u

I'm curious...

in what the GRS community would like to see the most in terms of real world adoption?

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 01:29:20 AM

crypto-awards with a price in GRS for clever energy-saving or alternative energy projects!
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: