Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Water_kel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:07:25 PM

钱包更新不了
對,請等一下
很快就會放出更新版本

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IntroVert

Activity: 265
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:07:53 PM

UPDATE:

Devs were in IRC last night and night before most of the night trying to put out the fire and discuss plans for after fixes are in.

Around 12:30-1am PST, everyone was waiting to see if the fork would go smoothly at block 8500 before deciding anything for sure. The fork went smoothly for pools who had updated with us and linux users, and miners are now mining away and getting the right rewards.

The windows wallet issue of getting  stuck at block 8499. The issue was not solvable without a re-compile, and since it was very late here, nobody wanted to start that project in the wee hours and went to bed. That was only 7 hours ago or so.

I have been in the IRC room chatting with them for the last two days and this is the state of the union as it stands:

1. The coin is alive and well despite birthing pains, and price went up from 3-5 sats to 20 to 21 sats in 24 hours, despite issues. With ~400 Mil coins in circulation, there is plenty of room for growth. Take a look at some other coins for examples. Plenty of demand is available out there to eat up the supply, we just need time to develop the coin, just like any other coin. If you build it, they will come.  

2. The development team was hit very hard by seeing their baby go off the tracks. They have been recovering from the stress/shock of the meltdown and have been actively in IRC trying to get issues solved. This has been extremely stressful for them, just like it would be for you if your business/project suddenly had major issues. They want to correct the issues at hand, but do not want to come on the forum and make hasty statements when they don't have a full outline for plan of action yet. People have made a lot of good suggestions, and those are being discussed. I assume the train can pick up steam once the tracks are solid. You can ask them questions in IRC if you are interested in doing so!

3. If you were in IRC, you got to witness the coin community, and even those from competing coins, come together to help get the train back on the right track. It was nice to see the communal effort. This shows that the coin has backers and supporters even in the worst of times.

4. What to do next is being discussed, and suggestions from this thread were being reviewed and discussed both on IRC and between the devs in RL. They need time between jobs and family to take care of all this. They are aware of people's disappointment, and are doing what they can to correct the mistakes.

5. Once the windows wallet is finalized and fixed, there is nothing stopping the coin from doing exactly what is was going to do anyway. We can move forward and see how high this ship can fly.

I was an early investor, and I totally get the issues with the IPO value going down. I already knew IPO were extremely high risk when I sent my BTC. I knew I was taking a risk when I bought more WATER after the bug. Luckily, I have seen other coins go through similar issues at start up, and I also know they can rise in value exponentially after some time and effort is put in by the community to get the coin to big exchanges, press, etc. I still think that is what is in store for this coin. I hope the Dev team comes up with a good plan to make IPO investors feel better about their initial decision.

I am holding my coins and letting them mature and age. The price is STILL undervalued, and is really only on one exchange right now, so that gives exclusive access to early adopters. This is the time where the largest opportunity to buy shares cheaply is, before a rise in price happens. At least that is my analysis and prediction. People were buying coins soon as they knew the miners could mine, so that is a good sign.

I hope the devs can find time to post more on here to keep the worried users/investors calm. In the meantime, keep it positive and keep voting on Mintpal! If you have invested in this coin, you can do nothing better than give positive support and encouragement to the people actively trying to fix the issues and move forward.

Cheers!

Thank you for the update WALKEN-COIN. There should be more flavor along with a path forward given by the dev team once they get some rest and reduce their stress. Personally, I will hold off from asking any questions until I see what they have to say.
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 05:20:17 PM

I wish Bittrex had the % increase in nice clear numbers on their page like this.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 05:37:49 PM

Thank you for the update WALKEN-COIN. There should be more flavor along with a path forward given by the dev team once they get some rest and reduce their stress. Personally, I will hold off from asking any questions until I see what they have to say.

Np. Yeah, they are stressed. Hopefully they will have more time on the weekend to be present and motivated. I know they are wiped out and regrouping. Lucky they have such good support!

I would not be surprised if they had stuff to say on the forums later tonight after work/dinner/ etc. That is just a guess, based on my knowing that if this stuff happened to me, it would be driving me nuts in the back of my mind until I got it "fixed". I imagine they lost some sleep over this and have been thinking non-stop about it as they go about their daily life.  Wink

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 05:51:17 PM

Maybe we should fork more often!   Cheesy

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 06:15:53 PM

The updated windows wallet is being worked on right now. Standby for a new link.

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity
Water_kel

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:17:08 PM

The updated windows wallet is being working on right now. Standby for a new link.
Cheers!
WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 06:50:27 PM

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:30:08 PM

The updated windows wallet is being worked on right now. Standby for a new link.

Really any answer why don't you fork back to the 6999 block?

As I heard in some groups IPO holders are very mad at you, some started to track down your teams identity, so maybe it would be better for you too if you would share some explanation why you let some miners with low hash to cheat while destroy those who invested real bitcoin.

Guys talking on IRC that the devs made this error deliberately, they made kind of 200million watercoin, and they dump it on the exchange.

Really these guys should be awarded with the title of
Scammers of Altcoin Community 2014.
Never seen such a sophistificated scam like this.

They made quite a lot by IPO, and the early mine, dumped all the coins, then made 200-300million for them and dumped again.

THIS COIN IS NOTHING BUT A SHITCOIN!!!  DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, THESE DEVS HAVE NO CLUE WTF THEY ARE DOING AND PEOPLE ARE BEING SCREWED.   AMATEURS!!!!!!

L1240erion

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:33:59 PM

While on my trip in to NYC I got to check in now and then. I am glad things are getting worked out. I have faith things will fall into place. This is just the beginning and I already know what is in store. Good luck guys.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:34:19 PM

Out of curiosity, what were the IPO prices for this coin?

I have a small amount of Water, which I bought cheap after whatever problem they ran into ... basically had some btc crumbs on Bittrex and wondered why Water was so cheap now, and figured why not get it.

Anyway, I am not sure how it would benefit the devs in any way, as this wasn't an instamine where they held an advantage. Anyone could evidently mine a ton of coins, driving down the price. So yep, the devs could have gotten millions of coins, but others could too, and the price is now like 20x less than it previously was. I don't see how it really benefits them a whole lot if it was done on purpose.
lajz99

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:35:00 PM

While on my trip in to NYC I got to check in now and then. I am glad things are getting worked out. I have faith things will fall into place. This is just the beginning and I already know what is in store. Good luck guys.

You're a moron if you actually believe "this is just the beginning"....they HAVE NOT worked things out.  All they have done is fuck everyone because they don't know how to build a working fucking coin.

WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 08:11:27 PM

You're a moron if you actually believe "this is just the beginning"....they HAVE NOT worked things out.  All they have done is fuck everyone because they don't know how to build a working fucking coin.

They rushed the coin before testing. That was a mistake, and either you can live with that mistake and move on, or you can't.

They decided not to reset and orphan 400 million coins that had already been spread around, leaving buyers and everyone else holding bags, when they could do other things and still make the coin work.

Yes, people lost value on IPO big time. But if you were there in IRC, you realized you could get your IPO value back by buying small amount of BTC worth of inflation coins and holding. A lot of people did that I think, because price went from 3 to 5 sats up to around 15-20 sats. People are still holding. This coin has high potential for price increase.

Devs are still discussing what to do with IPO after fixes are done and everything is back on track. I do not know if they plan on compensating IPO investors with anything or not. They are discussing it though.

IPO is usually bad idea. This coin ended up with a second, indirect IPO for anyone who was shopping on Bittrex after the coin issues due to very cheap prices, that offered a way to make up losses from PLC.

Now that the coin issues are being fixed, the value should rise again, making early investment at the basement prices a good investment. The POS and limited/1billion coin total will keep miners interested, especially after prices rise from media/new exchanges.

I am going to have to copy and paste one of these posts so I can just spam it everytime a pissed off dude hits the forum.

So yeah, sucks for IPO investors and miners who weren't paying attention. No reason to fill the forum with blue ink like a child throwing a tantrum and accuse people of masterminding ludicrous, Robin-Hood-like scams that allow you to get coins at low prices before they go up in value.

Just sayin'....

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
jajunk77

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:43:46 PM

Seriously, quit bitchin' and buy low... they couldn't just orphan all those coins, especially pissing off those who bought. So buy low and help build the coin back up, stop crying like a 5 year old.
IntroVert

Activity: 265
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:57:59 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 09:17:32 PM by IntroVert

They rushed the coin before testing. That was a mistake, and either you can live with that mistake and move on, or you can't.

They decided not to reset and orphan 400 million coins that had already been spread around, leaving buyers and everyone else holding bags, when they could do other things and still make the coin work.

Yes, people lost value on IPO big time. But if you were there in IRC, you realized you could get your IPO value back by buying small amount of BTC worth of inflation coins and holding. A lot of people did that I think, because price went from 3 to 5 sats up to around 15-20 sats. People are still holding. This coin has high potential for price increase.

Devs are still discussing what to do with IPO after fixes are done and everything is back on track. I do not know if they plan on compensating IPO investors with anything or not. They are discussing it though.

IPO is usually bad idea. This coin ended up with a second, indirect IPO for anyone who was shopping on Bittrex after the coin issues due to very cheap prices, that offered a way to make up losses from PLC.

Now that the coin issues are being fixed, the value should rise again, making early investment at the basement prices a good investment. The POS and limited/1billion coin total will keep miners interested, especially after prices rise from media/new exchanges.

I am going to have to copy and paste one of these posts so I can just spam it everytime a pissed off dude hits the forum.

So yeah, sucks for IPO investors and miners who weren't paying attention. No reason to fill the forum with blue ink like a child throwing a tantrum and accuse people of masterminding ludicrous, Robin-Hood-like scams that allow you to get coins at low prices before they go up in value.

Just sayin'....

I am of somewhat different opinion on couple of points:

1. This is no more 1B total coins. Due to the mistake additional 470M coins were produced, some orphaned, forked and what not. The newest fork didn't move the bands (250000 and 500000 blocks) nor change the rewards using the cute difficulty based formula. So the coins were a pure add on to the 1B minus 1000*8xx coins that were originally planned to be issued in blocks 7000-8000. My back of the napkin (with provisions for orphans, forks, etc) suggests that we likely now have 1.3 - 1.5 B total coins that will be issued, a substantial increase. Once they run the math, they will need to update the OP accordingly.

2. The dev team should consider themselves lucky to have run an IPO, which allowed them to hold capital in currency different than WATER. I already have put myself on the record of how I think that should be used, and I hope that at least part of it will be used to prop the coin and community up. The situation would have been really dire if they had nothing else to fall back on after what just happened.

Now how is that Windows wallet compilation coming along?  Wink
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:48:19 PM

Seriously, quit bitchin' and buy low... they couldn't just orphan all those coins, especially pissing off those who bought. So buy low and help build the coin back up, stop crying like a 5 year old.

Yes, The devs already said they would allow the coins to remain. I highly doubt they would just reverse that since people have been actively trading on the market based on this.  I started buying up coins at that point myself.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
L1240erion

Activity: 151

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:50:06 PM

Hey buddy thanks for calling me a moron for giving some much needed encouragement. I am sure that was fulfilling for you.

I believe this coin has value potential. But, that is the last reason I got into it. I felt great when Zach emailed me saying that $2k was already donated to Charity:Water. I am holding my IPO coins and don't regret buying them for one second. Shit, if I could turn back the clock I would have quadrupled my IPO order. I will continue holding and mining, using only on the merchants that will accept it or donating to the cause. Because I am not here to get rich off of magic money. If it happens with CWC then word, but my portfolio is spread out and strong so I am not concerned. I am here to help people.

So, they have not worked everything out. Big deal, that takes time and work. You and all these haters here obviously have never been a part of a project that requires lots of work and unforeseen mishaps. Being a filmmaker I know just what its like. From the multi-million dollar films to the multi-thousand dollar films. Something always goes wrong. I have worked with established directors to noobs. They all fuck up. When I direct the first couple weeks of the project always contains one thing fucking up to the next. You tighten your bootstraps and get to work. You don't listen to the peanut galley, they aren't in the game. They don't matter.

If you are here to make a profit, go mine some fucking Dogecoin or pump and dump some new coin. Understand the purpose or get out. Nobody needs your comments. They aren't even good for you. They just make you look like an asshole, which you probably are.

lajz99

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:16:43 PM

Hey buddy thanks for calling me a moron for giving some much needed encouragement. I am sure that was fulfilling for you.

I believe this coin has value potential. But, that is the last reason I got into it. I felt great when Zach emailed me saying that $2k was already donated to Charity:Water. I am holding my IPO coins and don't regret buying them for one second. Shit, if I could turn back the clock I would have quadrupled my IPO order. I will continue holding and mining, using only on the merchants that will accept it or donating to the cause. Because I am not here to get rich off of magic money. If it happens with CWC then word, but my portfolio is spread out and strong so I am not concerned. I am here to help people.

So, they have not worked everything out. Big deal, that takes time and work. You and all these haters here obviously have never been a part of a project that requires lots of work and unforeseen mishaps. Being a filmmaker I know just what its like. From the multi-million dollar films to the multi-thousand dollar films. Something always goes wrong. I have worked with established directors to noobs. They all fuck up. When I direct the first couple weeks of the project always contains one thing fucking up to the next. You tighten your bootstraps and get to work. You don't listen to the peanut galley, they aren't in the game. They don't matter.

If you are here to make a profit, go mine some fucking Dogecoin or pump and dump some new coin. Understand the purpose or get out. Nobody needs your comments. They aren't even good for you. They just make you look like an asshole, which you probably are.

lol well it's obvious you're not here to make a profit...keep blowing your money on shitcoins...you seem to be doing a good job so far!

DssTech

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 11:18:55 PM

CryptoCoinz

Proudly Presents

Clean Water Coin

Come Join the Party

PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

Water.Crypto-Coinz.com

http://failsafesys.com/images/CryptCoinz_Pools.png

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

Our Pool Sites are managed by DataCenter Admins.
Tekkerr

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:21:19 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 11:34:16 PM by Tekkerr

Amen bro, don't waste your time on those, they get a rush on reply's, makes them feel important, we best never reply to these.
They are here for the whole wrong reasons, so they should be ignored for the cause.
They don't understand the concept and have narrowed there view in such a way, it's embarrassing.
Hope devs take it the same way, most supporters are not here to give you the support you need, cause of work and other reality's, it's only the people that have time to trashtalk you down that post in here.
I once was also a dev of something and it can get under your skin all the negativity, but once I stopped doing what I was doing, all those other 90% of people I never heard of came into play, and it was heart warming. You are not alone ! Price is rising and all will be alright I'm sure!

One last thingy, for investors at this very moment, good job, but still keep in mind, don't over do it, as allot of coins are still ready to get dumped. Take time to drive the price up, unnatural pumping now will only lead you in loosing money, FAST, take your time please, it don't be all in this week, take it slow for the next upcoming few months to let everything level out.
If only cwc goes back to half of his previous level, you can not only 5x your money but have the opportunity to maybe 10x your money, consider yourself as a VERY early investor with inside knowledge, that's priceless.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: