Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195659 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:51:25 PM

This coin seems very interesting. Too bad I'm late to the game.

You are not late. COin is only difficulty 2.5

DIfficulty used to be 40 at one point. There was problems. Now you can get in on the coin before it goes back to 40.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:19:53 PM

Looks like bittrex still has the wallet disabled.

This coin seems very interesting. Too bad I'm late to the game.

You are not late. COin is only difficulty 2.5

DIfficulty used to be 40 at one point. There was problems. Now you can get in on the coin before it goes back to 40.
BrianB

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:11:30 PM

So to help get coin going again, I am starting up a pool -- and we have decided to get this going we are going to donate the 1% fees to the non-profit!  We're just wanting to see this coin pick up and help get clean water to those who need it.

http://www.rejectmining.com/   -- the name is meant to be humorous, explanation on page Smiley

host: stratum+tcp://www.rejectmining.com:6000
User: your WATER payout address
password: anything

If you need any help, I am in #cleanwatercoin and #rejectmining on Freenode.  I have solved 2 blocks already, come join the fun!

YouIsPeng

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:22:39 PM

Update: 4/24/2014 // TX Issue Fixed
Attention all pools / solo miners /exchanges:
Please pull and compile the latest code
https://github.com/CleanWaterCoin/cleanwatercoin

This is the updated code that has the TX issue resolved that some pools/exchanges were experiencing.

Nice, but where are the binaries?

Wallets are done, but we need to wait and make sure all the pools/exchanges update to avoid any issues.

Pls, link for windows too ...

+1

Devs - please upload a zipped Windows wallet ASAP!

+2
+3
+4  Grin
Bump
MatthewBCF

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:47:25 PM

I'm not getting any payouts on the official pool.  Will I eventually or am I just wasting hash?

Since the official pool share stats (59,997.85%) and block found count don't appear to have changed it looks like they aren't even solving blocks yet..Last block found was over a week ago and 60K% not so good..

Lots of people throwing hash into a blackhole though Wink

miningp.it was up this AM but is dead since.

Crypto with a purpose :: WATER / DGB / REDD / ECC / NOBL / EMC2 / SHARE
BrianB

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:50:41 PM

I'm not getting any payouts on the official pool.  Will I eventually or am I just wasting hash?

When I checked, official pool still says: Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

I don't know what the back end would be, but if you want to, rejectmining.com is up and working. I've found 3 blocks myself Smiley

BrianB

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:51:54 PM

Update: 4/24/2014 // TX Issue Fixed
Attention all pools / solo miners /exchanges:
Please pull and compile the latest code
https://github.com/CleanWaterCoin/cleanwatercoin

This is the updated code that has the TX issue resolved that some pools/exchanges were experiencing.

Nice, but where are the binaries?

Wallets are done, but we need to wait and make sure all the pools/exchanges update to avoid any issues.

Pls, link for windows too ...

+1

Devs - please upload a zipped Windows wallet ASAP!

+2
+3
+4  Grin
Bump

Does anyone know if the Dev is planning on releasing Windows or should I work on compiling it myself tonight?

BrianB

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:55:53 PM

Since the official pool share stats (59,997.85%) and block found count don't appear to have changed it looks like they aren't even solving blocks yet..Last block found was over a week ago and 60K% not so good..

Lots of people throwing hash into a blackhole though Wink

miningp.it was up this AM but is dead since.

bummer, and I can't get the wallet to sync so I can't solo mine.  There is no way to mine this coin right now until they release the windows wallet.  I mean unless you could compile the source which I cannot.

Even when my windows wallet was sync'd, I couldn't solo mine.  RPC just wasn't working right for some reason.  But if you compile it on a linux VM you can solo, that's what led me into starting the pool. 

BrianB

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:05:42 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 10:41:05 PM by BrianB

When I checked, official pool still says: Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

I don't know what the back end would be, but if you want to, rejectmining.com is up and working. I've found 3 blocks myself Smiley

I checked your site, I don't know what NOMP is and I'm kind of hesitant to download it.  Can I not mine your site without it?

When I click it it says
"NOMP app development still in progress"

Also only 1 miner, I'm scared heh

Oh don't use the app, I need to redo the default NOMP template lol.  just use the stratum info in cgminer:
host: stratum+tcp://www.rejectmining.com:6000
username: <water payout address>

I've found 3 block by myself, and I'll send the first three miners an extra 25k water, just PM me your address and I'll check Smiley 

MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:17:28 PM

Miningp.it was up this AM but is dead since.

Everything running fine still, and still 34 blocks with 1000 finder bonus going.

https://www.minep.it/pool/water

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
BrianB

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:42:08 PM

I'm not getting any payouts on the official pool.  Will I eventually or am I just wasting hash?

I checked your site, I don't know what NOMP is and I'm kind of hesitant to download it.  Can I not mine your site without it?

When I click it it says

Oh don't use the app, I need to redo the default NOMP template lol.  just use the stratum info in cgminer:
host: stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3333

I've found 3 block by myself, and I'll send the first three miners an extra 25k water, just PM me your address and I'll check Smiley  

For some reason my display driver keeps crashing when I mine there.

edit:  I used a borked bat file, my bad.  I'm back in.

edit2:  Your website says to use:

stratum+tcp://www.rejectmining.com:6000

I'm mining something there, lol

edit3:  ok I switched to

but the network difficulty is 461 (not cwc) and I'm getting all kinds of rejects

Wow, sorry I pasted the wrong config  in that post earlier Sad    The web site is correct: stratum+tcp://www.rejectmining.com:6000

Also, just wanted to make sure that you got your 25k WATER?  I sent it a few minutes ago

BrianB

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:47:34 PM

2 of 3 rewards sent!  Waiting to see hash from #3. Yall are quick!

WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 12:18:02 AM

If Mintpal adds this coin before there is a working wallet and all other major issues are resolved, it will be a clusterfuck/dumpfest of gigantic proportions.

I think the fallout would be almost comical in it's severity. SOMEBODY who knows when the coin is actually going to be ready for more widespread adoption needs to contact Mintpal and let them know NOT to add it until the innards are working.

Are devs aware of this possible problem and have they been in contact with Mintpal to address it? I do not see it being addressed on the forum.

Until there is a working wallet and the coin is functioning, or it becomes obvious neither will happen, it would probably be best to HOLD since the buy support is so low on Bittrex and you can't sell them, and the sellers want more than people are willing to pay right now it seems, so buying is difficult.

I would not be buying right now unless you have balls of steel. That being said, it is usually the guys with balls of steel who end up getting rich.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
kindness

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:44:32 AM

Count me in www.rejectmining.com:6000 user #3 5YBjgRUtA42RgQNLPqZqekrj7YKgwjVyyq -p kindness44
thanks for setup the pool.  Smiley
jeffminer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:56:58 AM

If Mintpal adds this coin before there is a working wallet and all other major issues are resolved, it will be a clusterfuck/dumpfest of gigantic proportions.

I think the fallout would be almost comical in it's severity. SOMEBODY who knows when the coin is actually going to be ready for more widespread adoption needs to contact Mintpal and let them know NOT to add it until the innards are working.

Are devs aware of this possible problem and have they been in contact with Mintpal to address it? I do not see it being addressed on the forum.

Until there is a working wallet and the coin is functioning, or it becomes obvious neither will happen, it would probably be best to HOLD since the buy support is so low on Bittrex and you can't sell them, and the sellers want more than people are willing to pay right now it seems, so buying is difficult.

I would not be buying right now unless you have balls of steel. That being said, it is usually the guys with balls of steel who end up getting rich.

I think WATER has potential if the wallet issue is fixed asap.  People still like the concept.

cheers
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 01:03:12 AM

I think WATER has potential if the wallet issue is fixed asap.  People still like the concept.

cheers

Agreed.

Just need to re-inspire consumer confidence, and that can only be done with a working coin.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
BrianB

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:42:40 AM

Count me in www.rejectmining.com:6000 user #3 5YBjgRUtA42RgQNLPqZqekrj7YKgwjVyyq -p kindness44

Hi Kindness,

Bad news and good news.  The 3rd miner was in my inbox in PM.  But good news is coins are on their way!  haha. 
Transaction ID: a73ac1eac9e2d610838ea2918375261b61c4c1aeefb01367e004d1c4c2429977

On another note -- 4 winners of 25k all sent this afternoon -- I think this shows the wallet is working just a bit better on large transactions now Smiley  Here's hoping this helps get things moving a bit for everyone!

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:44:21 AM

I'm not getting any payouts on the official pool.  Will I eventually or am I just wasting hash?

I checked your site, I don't know what NOMP is and I'm kind of hesitant to download it.  Can I not mine your site without it?

When I click it it says

Oh don't use the app, I need to redo the default NOMP template lol.  just use the stratum info in cgminer:

For some reason my display driver keeps crashing when I mine there.

edit:  I used a borked bat file, my bad.  I'm back in.

edit2:  Your website says to use:

stratum+tcp://www.rejectmining.com:6000

I'm mining something there, lol

edit3:  ok I switched to

but the network difficulty is 461 (not cwc) and I'm getting all kinds of rejects
make sense!
kindness

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:48:31 AM

Hi Kindness,

Bad news and good news.  The 3rd miner was in my inbox in PM.  But good news is coins are on their way!  haha. 
Transaction ID: a73ac1eac9e2d610838ea2918375261b61c4c1aeefb01367e004d1c4c2429977

On another note -- 4 winners of 25k all sent this afternoon -- I think this shows the wallet is working just a bit better on large transactions now Smiley  Here's hoping this helps get things moving a bit for everyone!
Thanks I got it.  Yours kindness!
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 02:07:00 AM

We are just waiting for bittrex to confirm they got everything squared away and then we will provide a link for the wallet.

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: