Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Crypto be more valuable than gold?  (Read 5101 times)
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 03:50:05 AM

Yes it can be, and the truth is I also prefer to make investment in cryptocurrencies than making investment in gold. I actually tried to make investment in gold before both physical and also the XAU/USD in future market so basically it is just a contracts. In terms of making investment in physical gold, I don't prefer it because the value of gold physically is so stable so it is really hard to make profit from it while in future markrts XAU/USD. The price is so volatile where it can be a similar to the volatility of the bitcoin. I like trading future markets and also cryptocurrency market because they have leverages that can make me to gain in short period of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 03:54:00 AM

In terms of price stability, Gold is superior to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a volatile crypto asset, its price can skyrocket or fall sharply,
so Bitcoin is more suitable to be invested for the long term. Bitcoin and gold have similar factors. Both are value-depositing assets for investments.
Both assets show an increasing value correlation from year to year.
Indeed, for thousands of years gold dominated as a value-storage asset, but since the invented of bitcoin with advanced blockchain technology,
according to the bitcoin community, it has made bitcoin the digital gold of today.
Can Bitcoin be high value, equal to, or even higher than gold? It all depends on each other’s trust.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 04:03:04 AM

Crypto is an investment that is full of risks and can experience a sudden dump, that's what makes people still afraid of investing in crypto and there are still many who choose to invest in gold, actually if I have to choose then I would choose both because they are equally profitable

Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 04:30:04 AM

Of course crypto can be more valuable than gold both currencies depend on demand the for crypto from gold is always higher most people choose crypto over gold when it comes to investing gold depends on the economy of the country as the economy goes down its value decreases but the demand for crypto is increasing it no one controls and does not depend on the economy of the country. Investing in crypto helps to brighten the future the price of gold has increased its investment is much less.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 04:37:21 AM

I have thought that one key advantage crypto (bitcoin, litecoin, Dash, monero etc.) has over gold is that its supply level is fixed and transparent, but can this or features make crypto more valuable than gold?
Looking at how gold and bitcoin actually work, they really have a lot in common so they attract many similar investors. However, precious metals and cryptocurrencies are very different assets, serving very different purposes in an investor's portfolio. In the near future, BTC is showing some outstanding points in its applicability, i think BTC will soon have a market cap equal to gold at present and will surpass even gold.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 05:29:38 AM

The most obvious and most correct answer is of course not.
Do you even understand the difference between the value of cryptocurrency and gold?
in that gold is valuable in itself-without additional external influences and fraud. Gold is used in industry, electronics, and other technical things. Even your phone or computer has some gold in it.
Where are cryptocurrencies used? On the exchange, in the process of speculating one worthless (in fact) active to another.
You are trying to compare the incomparable and do not want to even think about it.
Enough, please. Don't show yourself more stupid than you are.
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 05:55:29 AM

It is very unreal that you compare crypto with the Gold. As everybody knows that Gold has the same value in the mind of the person in every country and it is not only physical but virtual also. Cryptoscan't be valuable in comparison to any fiat or any commodity like Gold.

Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 06:11:25 AM

I have thought that one key advantage crypto (bitcoin, litecoin, Dash, monero etc.) has over gold is that its supply level is fixed and transparent, but can this or features make crypto more valuable than gold?

I don't think this is something that's gonna happen anytime soon.unless each and every government decides to use digital currency and you decide to call it crypto .
Gold has been there practically since the start of civilization and crypto is 12 years old so it's not a fair comparison.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 06:14:58 AM

I don't think that crypto will be more valuable than gold but Bitcoin can make this happen some day, that's if it breaks the 20k last ATH and hit a new ATH then atleast it will be recorded in history, but since bitcoin and other coins are high volatility that's a big difference here, gold isn't highly volatility like crypto

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 06:18:11 AM

I don't think that crypto will be more valuable than gold but Bitcoin can make this happen some day, that's if it breaks the 20k last ATH and hit a new ATH then atleast it will be recorded in history, but since bitcoin and other coins are high volatility that's a big difference here, gold isn't highly volatility like crypto
True,  real gold don't lose value like volatility, real gold is more stable but all crypto projects are highly volatile, so even if Bitcoin surpass gold and reach 100k per BTC it makes no difference if it goes down again, this volatility is the reason why we can't compare gold to crypto

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 07:27:38 AM

It is difficult to say that the value of crypto will be higher than that of gold. Yes maybe the crypto system is strong in the market because of its good quality to the investors who use it, but let’s not belittle the value of it because gold is really a good kind of investment in any kind of time.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 07:32:34 AM

Volatility belongs to crypto but for gold it's another story, so how can we compare gold with something that can or may lose its value in just an hour? There you have it, crypto is too unstable and gold is way more stable though bitcoin is near identical in performance

KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 07:59:39 AM

Hmm good question mate, I can't think of any coin that's on par with gold right now than bitcoin but Bitcoin can lose value faster than gold, how about CBDC? Since they will be stable and no volatility? Hmm that won't work either since they aren't more valuable, they will forever remain the same, the answer you seek is BITCOIN

lifeinmountain

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 08:14:53 AM

Yes in recent trends, financial institutions take so much interest in bitcoin and block chain some of them are investing in it which is a good indication of crypto industry. Yes crypto will be more valuable in upcoming years because of mass adoption and due to its Limited supply.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 08:33:56 AM

Volatility belongs to crypto but for gold it's another story, so how can we compare gold with something that can or may lose its value in just an hour? There you have it, crypto is too unstable and gold is way more stable though bitcoin is near identical in performance
volatility is not being ask but its if who is more valueable . we dont need to think hard to answer this  . btc has more value than gold and its still growing . we can compare gold to other characteristics of btc aside from volatility , number one is the price and their supply.  i didnt knew if how much supply gold have but ill say that its unknown but the supply can be lesser now compare to before because miners now are having a dfficult time to mine a gold.  you cant say they are identical in performance because btc has more use than gold , does gold can be use for online shopping and gambling ?
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 08:40:53 AM

Bitcoin already has more value than gold presently and still climbing up, so far bitcoin have win over gold and it's easier to see, go on coinmarketcap you will see the worth of all crypto marketcap, I don't think gold stands a chance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ReggieBush

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 08:53:00 AM

I keep the majority of my portfolio in gold but who knows.. gold definitly the safer option tho  Grin
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 12:09:01 PM

Gold currently has almost the same momentum as bitcoin. I think bitcoin can never beat gold. after several countries announced a recession, gold's position became even stronger. In addition, gold is also more stable, making it a safer investment

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:28:56 PM

I think Crypto can be more valuable than gold if many investor make investment in bitcoin and altcoin than keep many good coin for the future without launch with scam coin like DeFi, will give more interested from investor to use bitcoin as their investment assets for the future, although I know how Gold is the best investment in precious metals at this time and the price continues to rise from time to time. But many investor wanna increase money faster and bitcoin and altcoin become best solution way how could growing up on higher price than gold, just know the timing when you have invest on bitcoin or altcoin.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 02:11:29 PM

Gold currently has almost the same momentum as bitcoin. I think bitcoin can never beat gold. after several countries announced a recession, gold's position became even stronger. In addition, gold is also more stable, making it a safer investment

gold also has volatility, although gold investment is a safe way,
but gold increases are not like increases in crypto currencies, gold is usually only for storing fiat money but in the form of gold,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: