Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:05:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.1%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 193

Pages: « 1 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 [546] 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 6282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 657851 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 05:22:26 PM

Arsenal is a clear favorite in this match and bookmakers confirm this with their odds.
1,53 - 4,50 - 6,00
Given the position of Arsenal, I am 95% confident in their victory. The problem is that if the team has some underlying problems (conflict with the coach or something else), as is often the case, the result may be unpredictable due to the players themselves who will not try on purpose. But it seems that I have not heard such information about Arsenal at the moment.
Arsenal finally getting a decent odds is the proof that they actually do not deserve this place at all. They are a bottom of the table team right now after only a few games, but it is obvious that they are not going to continue down like that, they will definitely be better in the long run. This game could be the start of their recovery and odds look like they do them justice.

It is a shame to see a team that has a rich history like Arsenal to become like this. They were the ones who lost the title to Leicester city, that was the year Leicester won, if they weren't this incredible magical season then Arsenal would have been the champions. After that year Arsenal never did better than 5th, and last two years has been 8th as well. The horrible thing is, since they are doing bad, they are not getting paid enough and that usually means you have less funds to recover and go back high, which causes you to keep getting worse.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:26:04 PM

Ronaldo come back to Manchester United get back number 7 from Edison Cavani and Bruno Fernadez without any kick penalty or free kick again, looks funny when some one make joke with return from Cristiano Ronaldo to Old Trafford. Everything will be change with Cristiano Ronaldo on the field from his number, penalty kick and later nice to know will Maguire left his captain team position and give to Cristiano Ronaldo or not.
I do not see any problem with Ronaldo taking over the number 7, the penalty and free kick, and becoming the captain. He's already a club legend and still plays at a top level even if he is past his prime years so these new generation of Man United looks up to him. I don't think the players who will give up some of their previous jobs have complains either.
It should be an honor to give the number 7 and the captain ban to a living legend like cristiano, isnt it?

he deserved that.
we will see his debut tomorrow and if he is in the starting line up , im pretty sure that bookies would receive a large number of bets for cristiano to score , so do i Grin

I believe that if Cristiano Ronaldo is on the field for 90 minutes, he will leave the field after scoring. He will definitely want to make a memorable second debut for Manchester United. Moreover, the other players of Manchester United are very experienced. They will definitely help to score Ronaldo.

I agree with you. However, I think in the first games he will have like 30 minutes and from then on , he will be in first 11 game by game. I don't think he needs e memorable 2nd debut as the fans never stopped cheering for him in all this years. I know United fans they will have so much love and even patience if it will be the case.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:40:41 PM

Ronaldo come back to Manchester United get back number 7 from Edison Cavani and Bruno Fernadez without any kick penalty or free kick again, looks funny when some one make joke with return from Cristiano Ronaldo to Old Trafford. Everything will be change with Cristiano Ronaldo on the field from his number, penalty kick and later nice to know will Maguire left his captain team position and give to Cristiano Ronaldo or not.
I do not see any problem with Ronaldo taking over the number 7, the penalty and free kick, and becoming the captain. He's already a club legend and still plays at a top level even if he is past his prime years so these new generation of Man United looks up to him. I don't think the players who will give up some of their previous jobs have complains either.
It should be an honor to give the number 7 and the captain ban to a living legend like cristiano, isnt it?

he deserved that.
we will see his debut tomorrow and if he is in the starting line up , im pretty sure that bookies would receive a large number of bets for cristiano to score , so do i Grin
I don’t think it is a good idea to withdraw the captain ban from Harry Maguire and be given to Christiano Ronaldo. I don’t even see it happening now or anytime soon. Firstly the current Captain is an English man, he’s playing in his country home and sentiments must come to play. Secondly, the team is in shape and there has not been any talk concerning the change of captaincy. What might only take effect is the Penalty taking and Free kick taker. Ronaldo has always been the one taking penalty in all clubs he has played. It won’t be an easy one for Bruno Fernandes but he has to sacrifice that for the team.
if you have cristiano in your team, you must captain him! why?

lets take a look back at the road to euro 2016 glory , he had a lot of heroic moments.. a fantastic leadership from cristiano as portugal captain successfully convinced moutinho to take the penalty kick after he feels down and he finding the net in the end
the footages show cristiano give him a pep talk below ;

"Hey!Hey! Come kick, come kick!"

"Come. You hit them well! If we lose then fck it! Be strong, come on, be strong. You hit them well, come on! It's in God's hands now."

ffiuh that sounds like a holywood movie, he has that attitude, a superb leadership!
he had always a lot of motivational words. All the team reacted to them so let me ask you once again,

read it slowly ,
why not?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1520

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:47:53 PM

I believe that if Cristiano Ronaldo is on the field for 90 minutes, he will leave the field after scoring. He will definitely want to make a memorable second debut for Manchester United. Moreover, the other players of Manchester United are very experienced. They will definitely help to score Ronaldo.

If everyone gives the ball to Ronaldo to score, this can be a problem. First of all, Manchester United need to take the lead, whoever scores the goal. After that, if Ronaldo didn't score, they can do it. Newcastle United are not a very difficult opponent, but if the first goal comes late the match can turn into a crisis. I don't expect Ronaldo to do a hat-trick in his first game, neither should United fans do.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 580

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 06:48:33 PM

I don't think Ronaldo will score a hat trick. Ronaldo is a very good quality talented player. And he is able to adapt to any team very quickly. But there is no reason to think that he will surprise everyone by scoring a hat-trick in Manchester United's debut match. Newcastle weak team I know. Manchester United will easily win against them. I expect a goal from Ronaldo in this match. Hope, he won’t disappoint his fans and will score in his debut match.
Never mind a hat-trick, being able to score a goal on debut can already be considered a good achievement. It seems that everyone has high expectations for Ronaldo. We all know that Ronaldo is a great player but he just joined Man United so, like the other players, he also needs time to adapt and build chemistry with his teammates. He once played for Man United, so I think it won't take long for him to shine again (at least for another 1-2 years).
Of course everyone who likes Ronaldo has high hopes that he can score on his first debut, but hope it can happen at least one game goal in the opening match for him, Ronaldo's chemistry is great he will adapt faster because only 2 seasons with Manchester with additional options.

I saw a video of Ronaldo entering the old trafford pitch alone how I noticed he was really living it maybe this is going back to the old house where the glory days will return.
The point is tomorrow night you can't miss the first match in the premier league Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:58:36 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing Ronaldo in his first game against Newcastle in two days. He is already training with the team and getting ready for the game. I hope to see him in the starting eleven in this game. Manchester Utd have strengthened their squad a lot by adding Varane, Ronaldo and Sancho. They are a much bigger candidate for the Premier League title now. I can't wait to see their games which are going to be against the biggest teams of the league like Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool. If they are able to beat these teams also, then this time we can have new champions instead of City.
Yes he must be in the starting playing eleven without any doubt. Saw him training with the team and he is looking pretty good and really waiting for the match just to see in playing. Manchester United is really a strong contender now.

The manager Ole Gunner Solskjaer confirmed he'll be playing tommorow definitely.
Looking pretty good and in a good shape always he's thing.
Hopefully he scores on he's return debut.
The fans will be so happy to see him.

The fans just can't wait to see him playing here after years. And I have no doubt that Ronaldo has missed them also. It will be a great reunion and I'm hoping to see Alex Ferguson among the supporters also. He is the biggest factor that helped Ronaldo make a decision to come here rather than another club. It is time to bring the good memories back! I wish him and Manchester United have a great season. I'm pretty sure that they will start with a nice victory against Newcastle tomorrow.
Manchester United had a strong squad and the presence of Ronaldo will boost their morale. They are now much stronger and it will be difficult for Newcastle to withstand them. Ronaldo will be playing the match which turns out to be his first match since he got transferred from Juventus. It will be nice seeing him play in Old Trafford after 18 years that he left the club. With Manchester United present Squad, they can probably fight for the Premier League trophy this season.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 07:08:01 PM

The first game of tomorrow is going to be played between Crystal Palace and Tottenham. Crystal Palace are one of the loser teams in the league so far. Chelsea defeated them very easily also. They still have players like Zaha actually but they are one of the worst teams not only in terms of offense but also defense. Tottenham are one of the winners of the season so far. I must admit that I wasn't expecting a start like this from them. They defeated even Manchester City too. I think that C. Palace have literally no chance against them and Tottenham will be victorious by at least 2 goals.

Yeah, Crystal Palace is a loser team. They played 3 matches but could not win any of them. But they have drawn 2 matches. And they will also want to draw against Tottenham. Because Tottenham is a strong team. If Tottenham's two main strikers Heung-Min Son and Harry Kane can perform, then the defenders of Crystal Palace will not be able to resist them. I look forward to seeing a 2-0 win.
I agree with you to some extent. Last season they lost 19 of 36 games. A weak team has become... They used to be a serious competitor for any team, they had a lot of star players, but now they don't even get media attention and are not serious contenders for any team.

I agree that Crystal Palace have really good players actually. They have signed the young and promising centre-forward Odsonne Edouard from Celtic also. They should be able to become even more deadly on their attacking side. Zaha, Benteke, Edouard, Ayew... But they are still struggling to even score a goal. Maybe they have some management problems and that's why they are so bad now. Normally, this team should be able to do much better things with this squad.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1153

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 07:26:10 PM

Some of the Premier League games that caught my eye in Week 4 were:
Manchester United vs Newcastle United
Manchester City vs Leicester

Manchester United vs Newcastle will be Ronaldo's first match after an adventure with several other teams. This is a new start in his career as a player who is almost retiring. Even though I'm a Manchester City fan, I'm quite curious about the match. I'm sure you guys are waiting for him too, and hope Ole can play him from the start.

In addition, Manchester City will face a difficult match vs Leicester for the 4th week. Both need a win and secure 3 point. Obviously I will back City to win even if this match takes place at the King Power stadium. Hopefully so

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 08:58:54 PM

Some of the Premier League games that caught my eye in Week 4 were:
Manchester United vs Newcastle United
Manchester City vs Leicester

In addition, Manchester City will face a difficult match vs Leicester for the 4th week. Both need a win and secure 3 point. Obviously I will back City to win even if this match takes place at the King Power stadium. Hopefully so

It's not easy to beat Leicester City at home  but Man city on fire after big win in last game this can increase the player's confidence, on the other hand Man City really needs points to stay on track being ranked 7th is not a comfortable place for Man city at least they should be in the top 4 to stay competitive.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 08:59:52 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing Ronaldo in his first game against Newcastle in two days. He is already training with the team and getting ready for the game. I hope to see him in the starting eleven in this game. Manchester Utd have strengthened their squad a lot by adding Varane, Ronaldo and Sancho. They are a much bigger candidate for the Premier League title now. I can't wait to see their games which are going to be against the biggest teams of the league like Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool. If they are able to beat these teams also, then this time we can have new champions instead of City.
Yes he must be in the starting playing eleven without any doubt. Saw him training with the team and he is looking pretty good and really waiting for the match just to see in playing. Manchester United is really a strong contender now.

The manager Ole Gunner Solskjaer confirmed he'll be playing tommorow definitely.
Looking pretty good and in a good shape always he's thing.
Hopefully he scores on he's return debut.
The fans will be so happy to see him.

The fans just can't wait to see him playing here after years. And I have no doubt that Ronaldo has missed them also. It will be a great reunion and I'm hoping to see Alex Ferguson among the supporters also. He is the biggest factor that helped Ronaldo make a decision to come here rather than another club. It is time to bring the good memories back! I wish him and Manchester United have a great season. I'm pretty sure that they will start with a nice victory against Newcastle tomorrow.
Manchester United had a strong squad and the presence of Ronaldo will boost their morale. They are now much stronger and it will be difficult for Newcastle to withstand them. Ronaldo will be playing the match which turns out to be his first match since he got transferred from Juventus. It will be nice seeing him play in Old Trafford after 18 years that he left the club. With Manchester United present Squad, they can probably fight for the Premier League trophy this season.

Having  Ronaldo in Ole team will sure boost their morale to get one of the silverware but I personally I don't see them as a viable contender for the epl title looking at the likes of Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool brewing up their team to clench their hands on the title.  Inasmuch the whole United fans are experiencing a feel of ecstacy with C. Ronaldo back at the club, it sure takes a consistent team hungry for a win all the time to get  crown as champions but I don't see the likelihood of the present Manchester United team bracing up to Ronaldo expectations.lets see how tomorrow game with Newcastle goes, it sure will determine how well the fans will rate the prodigy move of their favourite back at the club.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 09:56:01 PM

It's not easy to beat Leicester City at home  but Man city on fire after big win in last game

Manchester City won against Leicester in an away game last season and there isnt that many changes with their squad so they could probably do it once more.

on the other hand Man City really needs points to stay on track being ranked 7th is not a comfortable place for Man city at least they should be in the top 4 to stay competitive.

They lost the opening match against Tottenham and it was pretty expected that they fall off abit compared with the other top club but I think they are pretty much still on track. They scored 5 goals in the last two games and that was a pretty good record compared with some other clubs right now but I gotta say that I enjoy Tottenham won against City though lol

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 10:16:27 PM

It's not easy to beat Leicester City at home  but Man city on fire after big win in last game

Manchester City won against Leicester in an away game last season and there isnt that many changes with their squad so they could probably do it once more.

on the other hand Man City really needs points to stay on track being ranked 7th is not a comfortable place for Man city at least they should be in the top 4 to stay competitive.

They lost the opening match against Tottenham and it was pretty expected that they fall off abit compared with the other top club but I think they are pretty much still on track. They scored 5 goals in the last two games and that was a pretty good record compared with some other clubs right now but I gotta say that I enjoy Tottenham won against City though lol

5 goals against Arsenal ? I know there were 5 goals but I'm not surprised because Arsenal are playing with 10 players also Arsenal in worst condition
Leicester are known to be very aggressive at home this is the reason why I say Man city can't win easily I'm sure both teams score but can't decide who wins

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:25:49 PM

Yeah, Manchester City defeated Leicester 2-0 away in the league the last season. However, Leicester also won against them this season in the CS (Community Shield) game. Maybe Leicester can have a little psychological dominance but I don't think that it will last long against a team like Manchester City. They are just not out of discipline in no circumstances. They are the closest team to win as a result. But I hope to see a competitive game. Otherwise, it would be boring and I wouldn't watch the full game I guess.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ebede

Activity: 868
Merit: 38

Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:38:07 PM

Manchester United will defeat Newcastle by three goals, Ronaldo, Cavani and Greenwood will be on the scoreboard tommorow.
Pogbs and Bruno Fernandez assisting in two of this goals tommorow.
Ensure you don't miss that game.

Leicester City up against Manchester City this will end up a draw as City haven't won Leicester City from away in there last two meetings.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crypto Bookmaker & Casino▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sports   ●  Welcome bonus up to 7BTC║  1❌BTCit ║  Enjoy anonymous betting  ●  Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
//////////////////////////////////
jakdanyel

Activity: 1652
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:53:50 PM

Manchester United will defeat Newcastle by three goals, Ronaldo, Cavani and Greenwood will be on the scoreboard tommorow.

Leicester City up against Manchester City this will end up a draw as City haven't won Leicester City from away in there last two meetings.

It is a nice prediction about the Manchester United - Newcastle match. Actually, I expect even more goals from the team and Ronaldo also. Ronaldo would even score 2 goals and the team would win the match by 4 or 5 goals I think. Maybe I'm exaggerating about Ronaldo as it will be his first match here. But I still believe in him to perform really great. The team are very capable of helping him like the old times.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:58:58 PM

At long last the King is home.I want to see Chrsitano  Ronaldo on premier league top scorer table. His teammates should be prepared to assist C.Ronaldo to place those goals at the back of the net. Former Manchester United player Wayne Rooney has commented regarding this matter
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 11:47:10 PM

Arsenal are going to be recording their first victory tomorrow against Norwich city.The both teams seats at 19 and 20 respectively,Arsenal sitting at the bottom of the table.
Arsenal will welcome back Thomas Partey,Gabriel,White and their latest signing,Tomiyasou to anchor at that right back.No doubt that when Arsenal have Partey at that midfield,they are always very strong,and he will be playing alongside their new boy  Sambi Lokonga who signed from Anderlecht.I know Norwich will be looking forward to winning that match as well,but I see Arsenal Emerge victorious there.
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 11:55:48 PM

Arsenal are going to be recording their first victory tomorrow against Norwich city.The both teams seats at 19 and 20 respectively,Arsenal sitting at the bottom of the table.
Arsenal will welcome back Thomas Partey,Gabriel,White and their latest signing,Tomiyasou to anchor at that right back.No doubt that when Arsenal have Partey at that midfield,they are always very strong,and he will be playing alongside their new boy  Sambi Lokonga who signed from Anderlecht.I know Norwich will be looking forward to winning that match as well,but I see Arsenal Emerge victorious there.

Arsenal's chances of winning the game against Norwich are indeed very large, especially until now Arsenal have not managed to get points and score
goals at all. This is of course a motivation for Arsenal to record their first win against Norwich. Indeed Norwich will also try to win to be able to get
points against Arsenal, but the quality of the players that Arsenal have is much better than Norwich, so the chances of Norwich beating Arsenal are
very small. I hope Arteta can play attacking from the start, to aim for a goal in the early minutes, it can raise the morale of Arsenal players and
make it easier for Arsenal to score the next goal.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 12:16:36 AM

Arsenal will welcome back Thomas Partey,Gabriel,White and their latest signing,Tomiyasou to anchor at that right back.No doubt that when Arsenal have Partey at that midfield,they are always very strong,and he will be playing alongside their new boy  Sambi Lokonga who signed from Anderlecht.I know Norwich will be looking forward to winning that match as well,but I see Arsenal Emerge victorious there.

Arsenal's chances of winning the game against Norwich are indeed very large, especially until now Arsenal have not managed to get points and score
goals at all. This is of course a motivation for Arsenal to record their first win against Norwich. Indeed Norwich will also try to win to be able to get
points against Arsenal, but the quality of the players that Arsenal have is much better than Norwich, so the chances of Norwich beating Arsenal are
very small. I hope Arteta can play attacking from the start, to aim for a goal in the early minutes, it can raise the morale of Arsenal players and
make it easier for Arsenal to score the next goal.
Arsenal are required to be able to win against Norwich City tonight, this is a strong warning for Arteta's coaching career if he wants to continue the rest of the end of the season with Arsenal he must be able to achieve 3 points against Norwich City. Of course this is a very natural thing considering Arsenal have not won a single point from the first three Premier League matches. Now depend how Arsenal begin match will success defeat Norwich City and save Mikel Arteta from fired or not? beside Norwich City looking for his first winning because they have the same situation with Arsenal without success win in third early match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 12:30:01 AM

At long last the King is home.I want to see Chrsitano  Ronaldo on premier league top scorer table. His teammates should be prepared to assist C.Ronaldo to place those goals at the back of the net. Former Manchester United player Wayne Rooney has commented regarding this matter

Cristiano actually scored he's First Hat-trick against Newcastle 2008.
Can that be repeated once more today ?
Can't wait to hear the fans chanting Viva ronaldo running down the wing.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 [546] 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 6282 »
  Print  

Jump to: