Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 [501] 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 6067 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 625770 times)
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 10:11:24 AM

I could not agree more, Arsenal seems to be in their worst situation this season. They do not want to spend more money to build a good competitive squad.
The money they spent for transfers in latest seasons are not small and it is only because they did bad transfers or they did one good transfers after 1 or 3 seasons. So when a new successful transfer is made, the previous successful player already falls to downward of performance.

Generally they don't get net effects from a few good transfers they made recent years.

To be fair the team was already in a mess when Mikel Arteta came in. The team is unstable, Arsenal at this point is in a period of transition, things are going to be more difficult henceforth because losing two matches consecutively at the beginning of the season will weaken their spirit. Arteta will have to give the team a pep talk to boost their morale. A win was what they needed to bounce back to life, everyone underestimated Brentford since they came out of regulation...supposed to be a easy win for Arsenal but they  lost.
Arsenal were wrong when they sacked Unai Emery. In my opinon, Unai Emery is better than Arteta and he has better results for the team than Arteta. This season, Arteta will very likely be sacked because I don't believe he will be able to help the team going back to right track.

A few more bad matches and he will be sacked. I don't hope it happens but who knows, it might be a good thing for the club.
Yeah.... I didn’t believe this until now. I think Arteta is done. He should go. This “trust the process” has turn a continuous process.
Yes, the Gunners were missing many first-team players, with about six starters who either tested positive for Covid-19 or out on injury. But that should not mask the clear issues that exist at Arsenal right now. I think Arteta need to be coaching Championship clubs. Because with these results, I feel like Arsenal is too big for him.. exactly same thing happened to Chelsea when Lampard was the manager. Arteta needs to turn things round very quickly. If he doesn’t, then he might leave sooner rather than later.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 11:05:47 AM

Kane might get supported from Atletico Madrid or Juventus if Manchester City can sell one or two players to one of these clubs. They will have enough money to finish the transfer for Kane. Levy does not want to reduce the transfer price and it seems Manchester City will have to complete the transfer at $150M.

With what Kane did so far, he does not want to stay in Spurs and he will not renew the contract with the club because a renewed contract will close the exit gate for him.

Yes,,, I just got updated also that City will not give up the chase of Kane. Grealish proves they have another aspect for creative space and a goalscorer, now if they can get Kane they can squeeze out of him for sure 4/5 years of top goalscoring talent.

I already did not expect to see him play for us this season so whatever games we get from him will be considered by myself to be a bonus before the farewell.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptocurencyKing

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 11:35:14 AM

Arsenal now are not competitive even for position in Europa League. They are in downside after the transition from Arsene Wenger. Fans hoped that new coaches will change the situation but from Unai Emery to Mikel Arteta, Arsenal are still weak and very unstable.
The problem with arsenal is not from Mikel Arteta, it goes way up to the owners of the club. Those guys decide who to spend money on. Arsene Wenger did well to manage the club without signing expensive players. Truth be told it doesn't matter who the manager is, Arsenal are going to do poorly because they don't have a team that's feeling competitive for the season.
This same thing came across my mind. I think we are suffering from post Wenger crisis. This disease began in the last years on wenger where clubs started spending heavily while Arsenal was doing contrary so the management has realized late when the ship is sinking. We therefore need an experienced coach to keep us afloat. As Arsenal fans we have to accept this reality that we are nolonger an elite club as we work towards rebuilding it. The idea of bringing in young players for the sake of longevity won’t win you anything. A blend of experience and fresh legs will help the team stay competitive and prosperous.  Also the recruitment committee  should be making some experienced  signing(1or2) every season in each department to facilitate rebuild. Liverpool should be a case scenario.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 11:35:44 AM

I could not agree more, Arsenal seems to be in their worst situation this season. They do not want to spend more money to build a good competitive squad.
The money they spent for transfers in latest seasons are not small and it is only because they did bad transfers or they did one good transfers after 1 or 3 seasons. So when a new successful transfer is made, the previous successful player already falls to downward of performance.

Generally they don't get net effects from a few good transfers they made recent years.

To be fair the team was already in a mess when Mikel Arteta came in. The team is unstable, Arsenal at this point is in a period of transition, things are going to be more difficult henceforth because losing two matches consecutively at the beginning of the season will weaken their spirit. Arteta will have to give the team a pep talk to boost their morale. A win was what they needed to bounce back to life, everyone underestimated Brentford since they came out of regulation...supposed to be a easy win for Arsenal but they  lost.
Arsenal were wrong when they sacked Unai Emery. In my opinon, Unai Emery is better than Arteta and he has better results for the team than Arteta. This season, Arteta will very likely be sacked because I don't believe he will be able to help the team going back to right track.

A few more bad matches and he will be sacked. I don't hope it happens but who knows, it might be a good thing for the club.
The amount of funds spent this season does not seem to be able to lift the achievements of arsenal, and it is time for the club management to rethink whether to keep Arteta or not, because to be honest the arsenal game in the last two matches has not seen any improvement at all, although it is too early to make two defeats as a result the reason for Arteta dismissal, but of course Arsenal management doesn't have to wait for a few more defeats to happen in order to fire Arteta, because if Arsenal  management continues to wait of course Arsenal will be in a pretty bad situation like last season.

CryptocurencyKing

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 01:00:19 PM

Arsenal now are not competitive even for position in Europa League. They are in downside after the transition from Arsene Wenger. Fans hoped that new coaches will change the situation but from Unai Emery to Mikel Arteta, Arsenal are still weak and very unstable.
The problem with arsenal is not from Mikel Arteta, it goes way up to the owners of the club. Those guys decide who to spend money on. Arsene Wenger did well to manage the club without signing expensive players. Truth be told it doesn't matter who the manager is, Arsenal are going to do poorly because they don't have a team that's feeling competitive for the season.
The team ain't yielding to simple instructions. Its easy to blame arteta from the outside..but when you look closely..these players are shit. You saw the same movement and a goal from Aubameyang
Yesterday was horrible to watch..Pepe is unpredictable with his movements...either dances sideways or burst through the lines..but at the end..you'd see a cross. Martinelli on the other end was in no man's land...
As usual, Arteta is working with the wrong players for his tactics. Take a look at Leeds United, those players are willing to put in the work, they either lose 4:1 or beat you 6:2. Just few draws.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 02:15:41 PM

Chelsea is performing stably as expected. But Manchester United and Manchester City are not performing as expected. Manchester United drew with Southampton yesterday and Manchester City lost to Tottenham in their first match. The sooner the two teams return to the truck, the greater the competition for the title. Many teams will compete for the title this season. So teams have to be careful about losing points from the beginning.
It's still in the early stages, we can't judge which team will be stable. But I think Manchester city, chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool are my candidates to compete in the top flight. I see this purely from the quality of the players. But maybe another team will make a surprise, of course it will be fun and of course it will be even more interesting.
SATWAT

Activity: 868
Merit: 46

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:24:11 PM

Chelsea is performing stably as expected. But Manchester United and Manchester City are not performing as expected. Manchester United drew with Southampton yesterday and Manchester City lost to Tottenham in their first match. The sooner the two teams return to the truck, the greater the competition for the title. Many teams will compete for the title this season. So teams have to be careful about losing points from the beginning.
It's still in the early stages, we can't judge which team will be stable. But I think Manchester city, chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool are my candidates to compete in the top flight. I see this purely from the quality of the players. But maybe another team will make a surprise, of course it will be fun and of course it will be even more interesting.
Here I agree with your statement because we have some very good and skilled players in these team so very little chance for others, but I am feeling Tottenham and Everton can give some tough fight even these both are not capable of reaching in top four at the end of season, but we have very exciting matches in future, few more teams which are looking very promising West Ham and Leicester but this year I am going with Liverpool for title of champion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:49:06 PM

What do you think of the West Ham v Leicester match? The odds on one of the teams to win are about the same, and by the way are quite high - 2.5 or 2.9... I think the visitors could well beat the hosts, judging from the last games... Still, it's hard to make a prediction here... In the last match West Ham won, I think that today Leicester will want to get back into the game!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:55:02 PM

I think in the first two games we can see how the balance of some teams like Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool and Manchester City very good, and I think these four teams will most likely end the season on a sweet note, because the quality of their players is above average so it can be said that if the fierce battle for the English league title they will dominate until the end of the season.
Apart from all that, I predict if chelsea will be champions because with their current striker (Lukaku) in sure chelsea will go crazy in every game.

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 03:19:47 PM

What do you think of the West Ham v Leicester match? The odds on one of the teams to win are about the same, and by the way are quite high - 2.5 or 2.9... I think the visitors could well beat the hosts, judging from the last games... Still, it's hard to make a prediction here... In the last match West Ham won, I think that today Leicester will want to get back into the game!

Still hard to predict any matches in early stage of a new season. Therefore, it is better to avoid betting on 1x2 market. Choosing goals market or Asian lines is wiser choice. If I have to bet on this match, I'll choose to bet on both team to score (1.6) or over 2.5 goals (1.72) or combination of both over 2.5 and BTTS (1.95). The reason is their H2H statistic, most matches ended with BTTS and over 2.5 goals.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 03:23:27 PM

I think in the first two games we can see how the balance of some teams like Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool and Manchester City very good, and I think these four teams will most likely end the season on a sweet note, because the quality of their players is above average so it can be said that if the fierce battle for the English league title they will dominate until the end of the season.
There's nothing wrong with predicting, but it's still too early to say who will end the season with the title. There is still a long way to go and we know that the English league has a very tight competition between all the team so it is difficult to say the top teams can consistently win every match. Just look at Manchester City and Manchester United, they are a team that has players of average quality but it is still difficult to win consistently for every match they have played in at least the last 2 match is the proof.

Apart from all that, I predict if chelsea will be champions because with their current striker (Lukaku) in sure chelsea will go crazy in every game.
Lukaku can help Chelsea this season with the productivity of the goals he can score, but he's not the only player Chelsea need to win titles.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
MusaMohamed

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 03:25:33 PM

You forgot Leicester City, Tottenham and Everton. I think they will join top four in some weeks but you are right that top four will not have a spot for them at the end. They are have outstanding form for a while but four clubs you mentioned will have better and more stable performance. They will beat Leicester, Everton and Tottenham to get four tickets to Champions League.

I think Manchester City will be the best team and they have best odds to win Premier League. Chelsea is at second and Liverpool at third position.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 04:03:39 PM

Still hard to predict any matches in early stage of a new season. Therefore, it is better to avoid betting on 1x2 market. Choosing goals market or Asian lines is wiser choice. If I have to bet on this match, I'll choose to bet on both team to score (1.6) or over 2.5 goals (1.72) or combination of both over 2.5 and BTTS (1.95). The reason is their H2H statistic, most matches ended with BTTS and over 2.5 goals.
It is not a bad choice to skip 1x2 for now. You can try arbitrage betting if the odds for either team are at over 2 but then a draw could also happen hehe.

I am with Leicester in this match. I think this will be a close and could be 1-0.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 05:24:55 PM

The amount of funds spent this season does not seem to be able to lift the achievements of arsenal, and it is time for the club management to rethink whether to keep Arteta or not, because to be honest the arsenal game in the last two matches has not seen any improvement at all, although it is too early to make two defeats as a result the reason for Arteta dismissal, but of course Arsenal management doesn't have to wait for a few more defeats to happen in order to fire Arteta, because if Arsenal  management continues to wait of course Arsenal will be in a pretty bad situation like last season.
Dude has been the manager of Arsenal for 88+ games now, nearly 90, not like this was the two games that he played. Dude is not a good manager Arsenal just have to accept that by now, I mean he is not doing anything exceptional with the team. I get that he can keep this team midtable and team is not making huge splash transfers neither so they do not really have anything to go from as well I am not blaming only Arteta, but he is also not a good manager neither, I wouldn't say he is a terrible one neither but he is not a good one neither.

I would say that the best case for him would be to end up with a lower level team to prove that he could go back to bigger names later on. Arsenal should spend some cash on getting some big name, and since they are already too late I do not think that they would be able to at this point, it would be quite hard, wish they got Mourinho before Roma did.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 05:31:27 PM

I think Manchester City will be the best team and they have best odds to win Premier League. Chelsea is at second and Liverpool at third position.

You ruled out the possibility of Manchester United to win the Premier League  Roll Eyes.

Manchester City might be the favourites to win the Premier League but for now the opportunity for all other team including United to win the League is still pretty much even. Anyway as long as Kane stays with Tottenham then its all good but lets be real about this, If Kane ended up moving to City then this season is most likely going to be Manchester City's season

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 05:34:13 PM

It is not a bad choice to skip 1x2 for now. You can try arbitrage betting if the odds for either team are at over 2 but then a draw could also happen hehe.

I am with Leicester in this match. I think this will be a close and could be 1-0.

I think Leicester will beat West Ham too.. They've had some good games lately! Especially recently they beat Man City and Villareal, i.e. serious rivals... West Ham haven't lost in their last five games either, but they haven't had teams like Leicester in their way...

By the way the game stats between these clubs are about the same... Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 05:44:53 PM

The 20 teams in the Premier League currently still have a chance to win the title. Even though we have some top teams like Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Manchester City, Manchester United and Leicester, you don't have to rule out a lot of other teams in the title race. There are still 36 match to go, how can we guess who will win the title at the end of the season when the English league has only finished 2 match? Of course it's still very fast to do so. But of course Manchester City will definitely be included in the candidate.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 05:48:12 PM

Manchester City might be the favourites to win the Premier League but for now the opportunity for all other team including United to win the League is still pretty much even. Anyway as long as Kane stays with Tottenham then its all good but lets be real about this, If Kane ended up moving to City then this season is most likely going to be Manchester City's season
How about Chelsea? he is also a team with great potential to win this season, because the game under Tuchel is much better than the previous coach especially after Lukaku became a first-team player so for me Tottenham and Chelsea are much better than at Spurs there is still Kane stay there.
In the EPL, there are indeed many clubs that have the opportunity because we know that here there are many giant teams who continue to dominate and are likely to become a difficult team.
Because I know the EPL league is the best league IMO.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1540
Merit: 702

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 09:29:58 PM

Is anyone still under-rating Westham, I mean they have gone crazy, if doubters think Newcastle was easy even after they came back from behind two times in the game before the concluded it, now Leicester is no easy team, I mean I thought Westham would win but 4:1 I never saw it coming, although I don't understand why the coach of Leicester is benching senior man Iheanacho, I think he should be a starter in the team, congratulations to big and strong Antonio, a brace in the match, I think he is my man of the match.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 09:36:33 PM

Today Harry Kane finally started to play but he wasn't in the starting eleven. He entered the match in the 72nd minute replacing Son. But he didn't do much and Tottenham managed to get a 1-0 win against Wolves away. Dele Alli scored the goal in the first minutes of the match. As Kane played at least for around 20 minutes, I wonder if he will start being in the starting eleven and if the transfer to City will happen.
Yes, this story still does not think to end, giving new food for thought. Because if Kane had come out from the first minutes, then the talk about moving to Manchester City would have subsided a little, and then he appeared at the end of the match, as if telling everyone that nothing has been decided yet and the situation can turn both in one direction and in the other. Against this background, the information from Radio 24 looks quite interesting that Tottenham is monitoring the situation with Ronaldo and wants to offer him a contract. Is it with the money from the sale of Kane? Wink However, this transition is unlikely to take place, because Ronaldo wants to be in a team that plays in the Champions League, with which Tottenham have very big problems Grin

Ronaldo to play at Tottenham? I think there is no way we are seeing such thing ever.  Grin  Like you said, Ronaldo would like to play at a team which is competing in the Champions League. Don't get me wrong but I don't think big players like him would like to go to a loser team like Tottenham. They are still not that good. They can't even finish in top 4. I know that this league is really hard. But I don't see an effort from Tottenham which is good enough to make it to the CL.

If Ronaldo comes to this league, I think that he will come to his old team, Manchester United.

Pages: « 1 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 [501] 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 6067 »
  Print  

Jump to: