Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 6071 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 626121 times)
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 02:53:11 PM

It's too early to say the decision to bring Ronaldo back was a terrible one. Because, Ronaldo still has very strong stamina to play in the EPL, but, yes We can't expect much from Ronaldo,if there has no support from other players.
Ronaldo can be another success transfer for Manchester United. Another short term success like Van Persie. Do you remember Sir. Alex did not have enough patience to win Premier League again before his retirement? He decided to sign with Van Persie even Persie is not a young player. Persie help Manchester United won one Premier League, that's all Sir. Alex needed.

What Manchester United needs now is a trophy to bring confidence to their players. They are good enough for top 4 but to compete with other clubs for the trophy, they are lack of confidence.

if other players are playing well, while ronaldo doesn't play as well as he should until the end of the season, then we can say this is a terrible decision. MU still believe in Solskjaer, and maybe with ronaldo, Ole will give something good. Even, I agree with you, that this will be a bit dubious during Ole as Manchester United coach, it won't be much difference to the previous seasons.
Ronaldo has to rely on supports of midfielders because at his age, he is not able to fight for chances to score from his own efforts. His speed is decreasing and he has problems with his knees as well.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 03:04:40 PM

I'm not sure whether this match would end in a goalless draw. Both teams are very capable of scoring actually. They are just conceding very easily. The defenses of both sides are really terrible. And I suppose that both sides will play an attacking football to get a win here. At Arsenal, Aubameyang or Lacazette might score. At Norwich, Teemu Pukki is very likely to score as he is a dangerous forward against Arsenal here.
Maybe one or two teams will score because of how terrible their defense is but I still would not place a bet on BTTS. Perhaps Norwich can get one but I'm really doubtful of Arsenal's offense. Goodluck to you if you plan to gamble on this match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 03:32:21 PM

I'm not sure whether this match would end in a goalless draw. Both teams are very capable of scoring actually. They are just conceding very easily. The defenses of both sides are really terrible. And I suppose that both sides will play an attacking football to get a win here. At Arsenal, Aubameyang or Lacazette might score. At Norwich, Teemu Pukki is very likely to score as he is a dangerous forward against Arsenal here.
Maybe one or two teams will score because of how terrible their defense is but I still would not place a bet on BTTS. Perhaps Norwich can get one but I'm really doubtful of Arsenal's offense. Goodluck to you if you plan to gamble on this match.
indeed that is what we really doubt for Arsenal whether their attack can bring goals or it will end badly too, therefore we cannot predict because my heart is still Arsenal is still above Norwich's ability.
This is a very tight struggle, especially Arsenal, if you lose again of course the danger zone will continue to lurk even though this is still in the early stages of the season but the points are far behind then what to expect if you still don't enter the European league later.

Actually, I'm also still doubting the bet for Arsenal, fearing this could be reversed by Norwich.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 03:40:38 PM

He basically has no choice, he has to play him. This shows all the problems that football is currently facing, only continuous bad performances can keep Ronaldo out of the team. Maybe more established coaches like Guardiola or Klopp could make these kind of decisions but Solskjaer - not really.

It will probably be Greenwood who will lose a place in the starting 11 and he has been among United's best players in the last year or so. I think bringing Ronaldo back was a horrible pitch decision - but clubs are run by profit and Instagram followers and not more by results.
I think it is too early to draw conclusions about Ronaldo's arrival at Manchester United. Ronaldo will definitely strengthen the team. The arrival of a strong player in the team will always mean that someone will lose their place in the squad, but if this happens, then it's mean that this player is not too strong to be in the main squad now. Despite his age, Ronaldo is still in excellent shape and consistently scores goals, so time will show if this decision is correct or not.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 04:06:22 PM

Why is the conversation about Ronaldo still so hot in this thread? Ronaldo's return to his old club is not a very crucial thing to be discussed repeatedly. It's true that he is a reliable sticker but not necessarily able to make Man United champions in this league or in the Champions League. Victory in football is not determined by one person but by the cooperation of his team. It's more interesting to talk about Arsenal having to beat Norwich than hoping for a big contribution from Ronaldo to his old club.
MusaMohamed

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 04:13:26 PM

I think it is too early to draw conclusions about Ronaldo's arrival at Manchester United. Ronaldo will definitely strengthen the team. The arrival of a strong player in the team will always mean that someone will lose their place in the squad, but if this happens, then it's mean that this player is not too strong to be in the main squad now. Despite his age, Ronaldo is still in excellent shape and consistently scores goals, so time will show if this decision is correct or not.
He will strengthen the team but he can not carry the whole team. He needs more support from Solskajer to find a good position and tactic for him in the squad. He needs supports from movements and passes from team mates.

He needs time to rest in easy matures when team can win without him. To prepare for big and tough matches. He needs support to expand his career.

Will Solskajer have good plans to use and support Ronaldo?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 04:31:31 PM

He will strengthen the team but he can not carry the whole team. He needs more support from Solskajer to find a good position and tactic for him in the squad. He needs supports from movements and passes from team mates.

He needs time to rest in easy matures when team can win without him. To prepare for big and tough matches. He needs support to expand his career.

Will Solskajer have good plans to use and support Ronaldo?

Yes, you have a point. Ronaldo is a great player, a key player, and a player who can change things but to be able to make Man United look impressive Ronaldo should get support from his teammates. I think when Solskjaer decided to sign Ronaldo, Solsjaer must have had plans for Ronaldo and his whole team, at least the presence of Ronaldo at Man United will relieve Bruno Fernandes' burden.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 04:42:10 PM

Big hopes hung on Ronaldo hopefully he can realize all the expectations of Man United fans and management, the pressure will definitely be huge on him if Man United can't get maximum results in the EPL or UCL, even though if Man United is not successful enough it's definitely not his fault but also the role of other players and also coaches who are good at or don't apply tactics in every match.
I'm not really sure that they will win many titles this season, Ronaldo coming may add motivation and confidence but not necessarily trophies or titles. They have a lot of quality players, but to be honest I have some doubts about Ole's quality. Because I don't think he has much experience. Then if in the middle of the season they perform badly, I think Manchester United should immediately find another coach. He has spent a lot of money but no title has been awarded yet by Ole.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 04:57:52 PM

Big hopes hung on Ronaldo hopefully he can realize all the expectations of Man United fans and management, the pressure will definitely be huge on him if Man United can't get maximum results in the EPL or UCL, even though if Man United is not successful enough it's definitely not his fault but also the role of other players and also coaches who are good at or don't apply tactics in every match.
I'm not really sure that they will win many titles this season, Ronaldo coming may add motivation and confidence but not necessarily trophies or titles. They have a lot of quality players, but to be honest I have some doubts about Ole's quality. Because I don't think he has much experience. Then if in the middle of the season they perform badly, I think Manchester United should immediately find another coach. He has spent a lot of money but no title has been awarded yet by Ole.

Not necessary that it will for sure bring in some trophies but they are right now have become strong enough to give a good competition to other favourites in winning league titles or CL. Wouldn't talk about Ole much but Man United usually have tendency to lose some easy matches surprisingly. It has been like just one match with new signings and changes going on so I think its better to judge them after some games has gone by like 4-5 say.

As for Ole sacking, unless there is some unpleasing results that wouldn't happen.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 05:50:33 PM

Arsenal may surprise us by winning the match against Norwich City, or it can also end draw. Although, as you said, it will be tough knowing who will win the match. Because both teams haven't won any match this season and their performance is quite bad. I think I will betting 1X on the game.

Manchester United is now a stable and strong squad which will be difficult for Newcastle to withstand in their next match. Although, Newcastle was very close to having their first winning in their last match, but however the match ended 2-2 draw after Southampton was given a penalty kick towards the end of the game. But, I think Manchester United will be having an easy winning against them.
Arsenal has been a horrible team this season and I know they haven't won a single match and been at the relegation zone since near the start so it is understandable if people have doubts about them. However, we should not forget the fact that they are still Arsenal and there is a good chance that they could still finish the season at mid-table. Just because they had a bad start doesn't mean that they will continue down this path, finishing 10th to 12th is still a very much possibility and what they should probably reach, or at worst 14th.

This means all these bottom level teams should be easy to beat for Arsenal and Norwich is one of those teams, in order to reach where they want to reach they will force themselves very hard to win this game.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Turbolinea

Activity: 560
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 06:08:26 PM

Arsenal may surprise us by winning the match against Norwich City, or it can also end draw. Although, as you said, it will be tough knowing who will win the match. Because both teams haven't won any match this season and their performance is quite bad. I think I will betting 1X on the game.

Manchester United is now a stable and strong squad which will be difficult for Newcastle to withstand in their next match. Although, Newcastle was very close to having their first winning in their last match, but however the match ended 2-2 draw after Southampton was given a penalty kick towards the end of the game. But, I think Manchester United will be having an easy winning against them.
Arsenal has been a horrible team this season and I know they haven't won a single match and been at the relegation zone since near the start so it is understandable if people have doubts about them. However, we should not forget the fact that they are still Arsenal and there is a good chance that they could still finish the season at mid-table. Just because they had a bad start doesn't mean that they will continue down this path, finishing 10th to 12th is still a very much possibility and what they should probably reach, or at worst 14th.

This means all these bottom level teams should be easy to beat for Arsenal and Norwich is one of those teams, in order to reach where they want to reach they will force themselves very hard to win this game.

For the Arsenal - Norwich match, I have an expectation like Arsenal will be able to obtain their first victory finally. They have been really terrible so far. They got embarrassing result in all of the games. However this is a good opportunity to put an end to this very bad streak. Norwich can be dangerous on attacking thanks to Pukki. But their defense is really bad. Arsenal should be able to finish them with a decent result. Otherwise, it is the end of the road for Arteta seemingly.
Ridi

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 06:10:04 PM

Yes Ronaldo joining the team is the huge boost and would 100% increase the confidence and the performance of the whole team. Just his presence in the team would make a lot of difference for the manchester united and i am really hoping for a good performance from them this time.

AliceinCrypto.com                                                           
Progressive Free 2 Play + Play 2 Earn Fantasy Fight Game with its own Exclusive NFT Collection
▐ ▌   WIN A TESLA CYBERTRUCK   |   $60,000 in BTC   |   $50,000 in ETH   |     and MORE!     |   ▐ ▌
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 08:31:49 PM

but to be honest I have some doubts about Ole's quality. Because I don't think he has much experience. Then if in the middle of the season they perform badly, I think Manchester United should immediately find another coach. He has spent a lot of money but no title has been awarded yet by Ole.

This is his 4th season in Manchester United and so far I think he is good enough. Alot of people are expecting Manchester United to win the league but we came in close last season as the 2nd despite having a bad start at the few early matches of that season. I personally think that we are good enough this year to win the premier league once again especially with Ronaldo on the team but I will be content with the top 2 spot.

I'd say winning Champions League will be a much better achievement than winning the Premier League

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 08:50:33 PM

I haven't still decided what to do about this match. Because it seems really risky for me also.  Grin  Maybe only one of them will score and my bet will lost in case I place a bet on BTTS. I thought of placing a bet on Arsenal's victory too but it is also doubtful. They need a really immediate win that's for sure. This is the most critical match for the coach Arteta. His contract might be terminated in case they get a bad result here also.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 793

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 09:11:30 PM

This is his 4th season in Manchester United and so far I think he is good enough. Alot of people are expecting Manchester United to win the league but we came in close last season as the 2nd despite having a bad start at the few early matches of that season. I personally think that we are good enough this year to win the premier league once again especially with Ronaldo on the team but I will be content with the top 2 spot.

I'd say winning Champions League will be a much better achievement than winning the Premier League

How many more years should he be given to prove his worth? It's Ole's 4th season in and he hasn't registered any trophy to his name (correct me if I'm wrong). Man Utd fans have called for his dismissal plenty of times already yet he's still in charge.  He has fallen short one too many times and if he fails to win a trophy this season especially with the quality of squad that he manages, then it would be safe to say that he isn't the coach that this current man utd team needs.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 11:29:42 PM

Tottenham are going to start to the next match week with the Crystal Palace match. They are going to be playing away but they are still the favourite by far of course. Kane's staying at the team will help the team finish at a nice position a lot. So far, they still did a good job even without Kane's great performance. Nuno Espirito Santo's system seems like good for now. I really missed to see Tottenham at top places. They should be able to make it to the upper places under a better management this season.

So far, they have won their first 3 matches. They beat Man City, it was a surprise. But remember it's still early, there's still a lot of games left. If you remember last season how Tottenham were very good at the start of the season but in the end they disappeared. They are unstable at the end of the season. Remember that Kane is still there too. I'm not looking for them this season, but if they can be stable from the start, that's great.

First I want to say; Happy birthday Spurs (5 September 1882), Tottenham has become quite a stable club at the moment. Kane has a new spirit after creating a goal with three lions, and now his record same as Owen (40 goals) and still so far from Rooney (53 goals), so far it's good for him.

I saw 1 player who has a good performance, Son. He dominated goal on the last 3 games, Arsenal (friendly match), City and Watford. I hope he fits with Kane when meets Crystal Palace, when I look in the last game, both haven't been fits.

I agree that Son performed really great so far. He scored 2 goals in 3 league matches already. This proved that Tottenham can still do a good job even without Harry Kane. However, he is still one of the most important players for the team. Because he scores a lot of goals and makes many assists. Him and Son have made up a really great duo. This season will most probably be the last season for Kane here. So it is really important for Tottenham to have a much better season.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2021, 11:36:06 PM

but to be honest I have some doubts about Ole's quality. Because I don't think he has much experience. Then if in the middle of the season they perform badly, I think Manchester United should immediately find another coach. He has spent a lot of money but no title has been awarded yet by Ole.

I think Man-u have not had the squad that can win the champions league for now despite having Ronaldo in their squad,they are still miles away from winning that tittle.

They have a good squad no doubt,but still don't think the champions league trophy will be that easy to win when we have the likes of Manchester city that are very eager to lift it,and the likes of PSG that are also very eager to lift it.Chelsea were able to win it last year because they had the squad that were ready and capable to win it.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2021, 12:19:21 AM

I saw 1 player who has a good performance, Son. He dominated goal on the last 3 games, Arsenal (friendly match), City and Watford. I hope he fits with Kane when meets Crystal Palace, when I look in the last game, both haven't been fits.
I agree that Son performed really great so far. He scored 2 goals in 3 league matches already. This proved that Tottenham can still do a good job even without Harry Kane. However, he is still one of the most important players for the team. Because he scores a lot of goals and makes many assists. Him and Son have made up a really great duo. This season will most probably be the last season for Kane here. So it is really important for Tottenham to have a much better season.
Because I haven't seen the fits duet in the premier league until now,  Son and Kane are still the best, maybe still didn't fit yet cause of holiday before. As I remembered, Son and Kane created a combined goal when meet crystal place before (on March 21), Son create an assist for kane. I can't wait what the next game (11 September), is Son still giving assist for Kane?, or create a goal.

SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 03:23:19 AM

Because I haven't seen the fits duet in the premier league until now,  Son and Kane are still the best, maybe still didn't fit yet cause of holiday before. As I remembered, Son and Kane created a combined goal when meet crystal place before (on March 21), Son create an assist for kane. I can't wait what the next game (11 September), is Son still giving assist for Kane?, or create a goal.
In the past season Kane is the player with most goals and most assists in Premier League. Many of his assists are for Son.

Son and Kane will still be key players for Spurs in this season and because Kane missed weeks of training. He will need more time to get his best performance back.

One month is enough for Kane to do more training and is really ready for matches with his best fitness.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 04:38:55 AM

In the past season Kane is the player with most goals and most assists in Premier League. Many of his assists are for Son.

Son and Kane will still be key players for Spurs in this season and because Kane missed weeks of training. He will need more time to get his best performance back.

One month is enough for Kane to do more training and is really ready for matches with his best fitness.
That's also true, but for me duets like this become something important and not really. But indeed, when several players have been paired, it will certainly boost their performance during the match and that becomes a trend as well. But despite all that, I personally prefer unexpected strategies such as some players who are not attackers but are given the opportunity to be a finishing touch such as central players to defenders. But with Ronaldo's return to Manchester United, then I think United's dominance with the current squad they have can be something very scary too in the EPL, considering Bruno Fernandes and Mason Greenwood have scored 3 goals so far.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 6071 »
  Print  

Jump to: