Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 [2294] 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 ... 6043 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 616532 times)
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 08:21:37 PM

Tough season this time for Mo Salah, we have seen him struggle in many games this season. He has played all Premier league games for Liverpool this season and succeeded in scoring just two goals in 8 games which is so unusual. I hope this is not going to be the end of Mo Salah's outstanding work last season, I doubt if he will be able to compete with Haaland.
Salah's performance down especially in the early of the season. I don't think he has lost his magic to compete with other players but when you compare him to Haaland then I think things are far away now.

Haaland is a pure striker who actually has a special role as a target man in the scheme or tactics of Manchester City's match. While Salah who is on the right has a different role even though he is a wingers who has high goal statistics. Salah prefers to dribble and look for chance to score goals, but Haaland he prefers to receive assists for most of his goals. These two players are different, so comparing the two might not be a good idea.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 08:22:54 PM

Aston Villa VS Nottingham Forest Match is currently underway..
The current score is: Aston Villa 1 - 1 Nottingham Fores. 40 minutes of playtime.

I am really not convinced that Aston Villa will be able to beat Nottingham Forest. If the arrival of Gerrard actually improved the performance of Aston Villa we would have seen it by now. I am going to give Aston Villa the benefit of the doubt that they might win this match only because they are playing against a team which is absolutely at the bottom of the table. And this is a very good chance for Aston Villa to get away from the relegation zone. But as I said I still highly doubt that they will be able to actually win this match.

I  am seeing the match and I can confirm that Aston Villa is not finding I easy in this match. They match is very really tough and with alot of pressure. Nottingham forest has understood the danger they will be when they lose this match and that is why they are playing as if their lives depend on this match.
The 2 goals of the match so far all came in the first half when Nigerian Dennis first netted within 15mins of the match. It didn't take so long before former Manchester United player - Young balanced the match with an equaliser.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 08:33:01 PM

Manchester United had a good reaction to their Manchester City loss. They showed a good effort against Everton and got a well-deserved 2-1 win. Everton could have scored the equalizer in the last minutes actually but De Gea made an incredible save and prevented the goal. Iwobi and Antony's goals were really impressive by the way. Antony broke a club record also as he was the first player to score in his first three league games at Manchester United.

It was nice to see Ronaldo scoring and finishing his series without a goal finally. I hope we can see him in the starting eleven next time instead of Martial. He should be given more chances in league games.
Nothing to worry about that game. Everyone reacted like United sucks all over again, and I get it they did suck at the start of the year but remember how Arsenal started last year and finished at which place.

I mean United is 5th right now in a league where Liverpool is 10th, it’s hard to realize for some Liverpool fans but this is not acceptable, not just "we are having bad slump" levels but seriously wrong on so many levels. United just lost to City, maybe one of the best teams assembled ever, that’s normal and there is really nothing to worry about, there never was. They are doing a lot better now and should be going strong for the next weeks as well.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 08:34:34 PM

Tough season this time for Mo Salah, we have seen him struggle in many games this season. He has played all Premier league games for Liverpool this season and succeeded in scoring just two goals in 8 games which is so unusual. I hope this is not going to be the end of Mo Salah's outstanding work last season, I doubt if he will be able to compete with Haaland.
Mohammed Salah is really having difficult time in the premier league this season with relenting efforts from the Egyptian. Liverpool are in big mess this summer after selling one of their best player, Sadio Mané to bayern Munich and they thought that they could play well without him. One can't compare Erling Haaland to Salah this season because Mohammed Salah is not active in games and Haaland scores in every single game this season.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 09:01:51 PM

Ronaldo has scored his first Premier League goal this season. But this goal was also the 700th goal of his club career. Ronaldo will never be happy this season. They're not in the Champions League, Manchester United have no Premier League title claim this season, and worse, Messi is starting to beat him in some statistics. Ronaldo has been having a nightmare season. It would have been better for him to go to the Arab or Chinese League instead of having an aimless season with Manchester United. It wouldn't be a surprise to me if he was transferred to a team playing in the Champions League during the winter transfer season.
If it's only about reputation and glory, maybe you are right, Messi is much better now than Ronaldo, who has only scored goals in the Premier League after 8 matches in the Premier League. The first goal saw him score 700 goals at the club level. Meanwhile, Messi has 691 goals at the club level.

Regardless of all that, I think at this time Manchester United can still be in the 5th standing and better than Liverpool who is sinking with their declining performance. Next week Manchester also has to be more careful because Newcastle so far has made a lot of changes plus both will determine who deserves to be in the top 5 positions at the top of the standings.
You would say Messi is better than Ronaldo this season because he gets more playing time. It's not entirely Ronaldo's fault that he is not getting games as he ought to but gradually he will get back into the starting eleven and prove you all wrong. Hopefully his winning goal against Everton will see him start the game against Newcastle in the weekend I hope he scores again.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 964

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 09:05:44 PM

Arsenal are just doing their possible best to maintain the premier league rankingbut as things stands now, manchester city will be a big rival for the gunners this season. Arsenal are underated and some fans don't have the impression that they will lift the premier league trophy. But if one can look at the other end, arsenal are one of the best team with good form thi sealed with just losing one games winning the rest is consider tough long run. There's still time for we to decide who win the premier league title this season.

Perhaps a match between them and Manchester City will make the league winner's selection more predictable, easing their anxiety about whether or not to win the title. This month they will compete against one another; perhaps by then we will know who will hold the top spot on the table over the long term. With their current state of peak performance, none of the two teams appear capable of losing a game.

Manchester City and Arsenal are playing very well. I don't think either team will lose until the game between them.  Manchester City has an excellent striker like Haaland. Arsenal's job is really tough. The defensive line will have to do its job well. The struggle between them will be a battle for leadership. If Arsenal win, the league race will become even more exciting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 09:12:45 PM

I mean United is 5th right now in a league where Liverpool is 10th, it’s hard to realize for some Liverpool fans but this is not acceptable, not just "we are having bad slump" levels but seriously wrong on so many levels. United just lost to City, maybe one of the best teams assembled ever, that’s normal and there is really nothing to worry about, there never was. They are doing a lot better now and should be going strong for the next weeks as well.
At the start of the season, I thought, Man United would be a big team down and a comedic team again like the previous season. However, it turns out that Man United's achievements are somewhat better. On the other hand, the worst teams turned out to be Liverpool and Leicester City. They are a big club, but always under-performance when playing. And unfortunately they often miss the chance to win.
At the moment, their position is really bad, even Leicester City are the bottom club in the table.
Now, Man Uited is at the 5th ranks and comete with Chelsea to get the 4th position for champion league qualification.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 964

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 09:16:23 PM

At the start of the season, I thought, Man United would be a big team down and a comedic team again like the previous season. However, it turns out that Man United's achievements are somewhat better. On the other hand, the worst teams turned out to be Liverpool and Leicester City. They are a big club, but always under-performance when playing. And unfortunately they often miss the chance to win.
At the moment, their position is really bad, even Leicester City are the bottom club in the table.
Now, Man Uited is at the 5th ranks and comete with Chelsea to get the 4th position for champion league qualification.

It is too early to talk about the continuation of the league because there is longer time and the positions in the league will change a lot. Speaking of their current performance, I can be clearly stated that Leicester City disappointed me as well. They were the last team in the league while waiting for them to get better. Manchester United, on the other hand, want to forget their Manchester City defeat. They suffered a heavy defeat. If there is a team that will mark this year, it will be Manchester City.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SatoPrincess

Merit: 703

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 09:16:57 PM

So far I still expect Aston Villa to be stronger under Gerrard, because at the time of Gerrard's arrival last season Aston Villa looked to be making promising progress this season. But maybe it will take some time for them, today Aston Villa will play away against Nottingham and I think this will be the right moment for Aston Villa to get the full points. Although I also can't underestimate Nottingham but because of their position in the standings where Aston Villa are still outside the relegation zone, then Aston Villa should be able to play with better morale as well.
Aston Villa performed well last season under Stephen Gerrard I'm surprised with the level they are performing this season. They have good and talented players in the squad just like Newcastle has but their performance level is no where close to that of Newcastle, it could be true that Gerrard is not good enough to manage the team and improve their performance and if these poor performances go on I think he might be sacked soon.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 09:24:19 PM

In this case Leicester is worse than any big club.
Although indeed in this case Leicester cannot be called a big club, but when you look at their clear rankings in previous seasons they have always been around the Champions League or Europa League.
But this season they are completely different and become clowns because there are so many changes in their club such as the loss of several key players and the loss of a leader on the field.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 09:39:57 PM

After the game, Ten Hag was not happy because the players always lost the ball away easily and couldn't press to get possession back.
Overall happy but not perfect. Big three points, All that matters

The haters will sleep crying, Cristiano is back. Congrats on his 700 goals.
Antony is the first player in Manchester United to score in three consecutive games in EPL.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Antony is the best player on the pitch.

When he scored I was so happy and sad. How he celebrated, he described a smug smile. How his hands were there and followed Anthony. I think it illustrates how he was so happy after the goal was made. Martial's injury seemed to make a blessing for Ronaldo. Coming off the bench, he proved he could still score. Although he seemed to have to be sober, he didn't fully support his wishes. Old age has begun to come and he should be able to accept he will become a legend.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 09:58:29 PM

After the game, Ten Hag was not happy because the players always lost the ball away easily and couldn't press to get possession back.
Overall happy but not perfect. Big three points, All that matters

The haters will sleep crying, Cristiano is back. Congrats on his 700 goals.
Antony is the first player in Manchester United to score in three consecutive games in EPL.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Antony is the best player on the pitch.

When he scored I was so happy and sad. How he celebrated, he described a smug smile. How his hands were there and followed Anthony. I think it illustrates how he was so happy after the goal was made. Martial's injury seemed to make a blessing for Ronaldo. Coming off the bench, he proved he could still score. Although he seemed to have to be sober, he didn't fully support his wishes. Old age has begun to come and he should be able to accept he will become a legend.
Cristiano once said that as long as he can still run on the pitch then he will not retire, but he seems to have realized that old age makes his stamina decrease and it would be great if he didn't become a starter. Manchester United management always expects Cristiano to give good results in every game he does and what ten hag has to do is give Cristiano more playing time.

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 10:06:44 PM

I saw much media content about CR7 goal and the happiness behind it. It is like a closed door that has been opened. CR7 drop in performance is normal regarding his age and other players retire at this point but he wants to prove that he is still useful although his age. Something like what Ibra trying to show.
Anyway, these 3 points were valuable for United to keep them closer to the other teams since they lack also 1 game.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 10:44:42 PM

I saw much media content about CR7 goal and the happiness behind it. It is like a closed door that has been opened.

He was lucky though because Martial was injured and had to subbed out otherwise he probably will be playing for the last 15 minutes or so. Depending on Martial's injury, Ronaldo would most likely start again next week but Rashford could be an option as the frontline striker as well so I'd totally love to have him on the lineup for the next one though

He deserved this though but sometimes sacrifices needs to be made and he could be the sacrifice as well depending on how Ten Hag wants it to be

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 10:55:52 PM

We are getting close to another huge game in the league. In less than a week, Liverpool are going to host Manchester City in Anfield.

However Liverpool aren't prepared for a big game like this at all. They already lost two big games against Manchester United and Arsenal. Manchester City are the most powerful team in the league at the moment. Maybe the game is in Anfield but the truth is their defense is still alarming. They already conceded 6 goals in their last 2 games only. Considering Haaland's huge scoring effort so far, Liverpool defenders would have a really hard time about that. I don't think this is the game Liverpool are winning but maybe there might be a slight chance for a draw depending on their scoring performance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 11:09:05 PM

I saw much media content about CR7 goal and the happiness behind it. It is like a closed door that has been opened. CR7 drop in performance is normal regarding his age and other players retire at this point but he wants to prove that he is still useful although his age. Something like what Ibra trying to show.
Anyway, these 3 points were valuable for United to keep them closer to the other teams since they lack also 1 game.
At least he proves if he is still capable enough to make a goal for united despite the fact that if he was getting even olders from time to the time and his performance and stamina may be affected due to the getting older. He was able to give a win for united which was securing full points which is good. This will make ten haag to consider him again. It seems like he may be included into the starting line up soon. Im sure about this. CR7 is trying for now. He knows if he will not able moving to the another club easily without proving himself in MU first.
MU can follow all of its competitiors at the top of positions in the premier league

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 11:11:27 PM

I am really not convinced that Aston Villa will be able to beat Nottingham Forest.

same, I don't think they can beat Nottingham, it's most likely going to end in a draw, probably 1-1 as it is right now, I've seen the start of the second half nothing much there to see from both sides, double chance for Nottingham is the best in my opinion @1.65.
just like we said, they couldn't win, i saw few chances here and there but nothing too crazy, Nottingham didn't really try to win, they didn't attack much, and Aston Villa failed to score with the few chances they got in the 2nd half, nothing really changed for both of them with this result.

Davidvictorson

Merit: 833

Livecasino.io

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 11:12:51 PM

There was something indescribable about Ronaldo's celebration which will stay with the world until the end of time. It portrays eternal rest, calmness, and peace of mind. Martial has impressed this season whenever he has played. Came up with an important assist. Anthony must also be commended too for playing on the right-hand side and using the left foot is pure genius, I believe left footed players are born to play on the right wing.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 11:40:25 PM

In this case Leicester is worse than any big club.
Although indeed in this case Leicester cannot be called a big club, but when you look at their clear rankings in previous seasons they have always been around the Champions League or Europa League.
So far, they are the weakest club in EPL this season. It is very different from Leicester in the previous season. They usually finished in the top 10 at least, sometimes they were in 5th place. Even, in EPL 2015 - 2016 season, they became the winner of EPL competition. It is very sad to see they are at the bottom of the standings now.

But this season they are completely different and become clowns because there are so many changes in their club such as the loss of several key players and the loss of a leader on the field.
Actually, there are still some quality players in the Leicester squad. They don't deserve to be in the relegation zone. I think the problem is with the tactic, the coach should take responsibility. And the players should be motivated to play with their best again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 11:49:10 PM

Cristiano once said that as long as he can still run on the pitch then he will not retire, but he seems to have realized that old age makes his stamina decrease and it would be great if he didn't become a starter. Manchester United management always expects Cristiano to give good results in every game he does and what ten hag has to do is give Cristiano more playing time.
Christiano Ronaldo is unique,  at is age he still performs better like an under 17. Even if Ronaldo is 40 he will still perform well for Manchester United.  Ronaldo is not active like when he was young,  his present performance is still impressive.  I heard Ronaldo will retire next year, I feel he should continue with his career.
everything about him right now is giving the vibes that he will retire probably next year, or even by the end of this year with Man Utd, who knows, he is not playing with the same passion he used to play with, he's not even playing at the start up and today was just lucky for him that Martial got injured so he got a chance to play and he scored.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 ... 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 [2294] 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 ... 6043 »
  Print  

Jump to: