Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 [2393] 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 ... 6166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 644986 times)
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 06:09:51 PM

why do you say that Erik doesn't deserve to punish ronaldo even though he is a senior player in the team. Rules are rules, if a player breaks the rules, he must be punished for his behavior. Well the situation seems to have ended and there is no need to bring it up again because Erik has said that Ronaldo has returned to training with the Manchester United squad. Now what ronaldo has to do is play better and be able to make a big contribution like he did in the previous season and erik has to give cristiano ronaldo more playing time in the upcoming matches.
Apart from what Ronaldo Did, but it seemed that this felt unfair to him, a human will definitely make a mistake, if he is not treated as usual, erik ten hag promises to place ronaldo in the core squad at the beginning of the season, When Ronaldo is rumored to move to the club another at that time, maybe this was what made Ronaldo could not stand the treatment shown to him.

And it's true, the current situation has returned to normal, Ronaldo has attended training with the team, and I think Erik Ten Haq should give Ronaldo more playing time, so that the middle of the season can be evaluated, if Ronaldo doesn't play consistently helps the club.

That's way too nostalgic in my opinion. Ronaldo is also seeking the confrontation frequently as soon as whatever he wants doesn't get done immediately. Manchester United has performed well without him in a couple of games and as much as you are right about his past achievements, he also has to respect when other players deliver on a decent level and get their chance. It is what it is for everyone. Isn't it also a lack of respect towards his mates when he disrespects a coach's decision to let someone else start the game? Ronaldo has been showing similar attitudes throughout his whole career. Shouldn't he expect that the day will come something like that might backfire?
We will all experience more serious problems than Ronaldo when treated like that, I mean both Ronaldo and Erik Ten Haq have to make peace, there are still many important matches they must pass. Ronaldo needs time to play and Erik Ten Haq wants to win. Only in these two problems must be resolved, so that no one is harmed.

Ronaldo has proven his contribution last season, when Manchester United played badly and lost to competing with other clubs, Ronaldo became the top scorer last season for Manchester United, it was not right to ignore Ronaldo like that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 06:14:47 PM

All teams lose points sometimes it's inevitable (even City have lost 2 points more than Arsenal at the moment) and it's impossible to predict when it will happen. In the next round, Arsenal play with Nottingham Forest - the worst team in the league, which it is ahead of by almost 20 points. Most likely this game will be very convenient for Arsenal to regain their confidence and score a lot of goals. Nottingham Forest concede an average of 2 goals per game and Arsenal have the second attack in the league - a big score in this game is extremely likely.

Yes indeed, even the top teams that dominate the league from season to season are still likely to be held to a draw and also defeated. So yes, a result like this is certainly a reasonable result, moreover Arsenal also just got a very good performance at the beginning of this season which of course any result will still happen and it can happen randomly at any time and also by any team.
At least Arsenal can still rotate their players well because after against Nottingham, Arsenal will play away against Chelsea in the next match which of course won't be easy. Even though, for example, in the end, Arsenal did not win the title, but at least Arsenal have proven the revival they managed to do and will return to play in the Champions League next season.

Oh, if the game against Nottingham Forest is supposed to be a rest, then the game against Chelsea will be a big challenge. Moreover, between these games there will still be a game with Zurich, so the schedule is quite tense. Judging by the latest games, Arsenal have some problems with the implementation of chances, even now, if you look at the statistics, they dominate the game with PSV, but at the same time the score is 0-2 in favor of PSV. This game doesn't have much tournament value for Arsenal, but it will probably be a reason for Arteta to try to change something.
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 06:20:14 PM

You see it more often with certain teams. They are successful in the Champions League and the level is a lot higher than in the national competition. We can't compare the Premier League with the Champions League of course. Liverpool are having a hard time in the Premier League. Last week's defeat is no longer a coincidence. If you often lose, then at some point you can no longer speak of bad luck or luck. I guess things like that are just enforced. Liverpool still have plenty of time to repair damage in the season, but they can usually forget the title. Still, anything can happen after the winter break.
Jurgen Klopp still has a lot to improve after what they've got this season. Appearing inconsistently, the defeat of a small team is an example of their poor performance this season. There was still time for them to change things up, but they had to do it fast. It will not be easy, of course, to find something they want in the midst of their busy schedule this season. But don't let the tight schedule be an excuse for them not to fix it quickly because other teams have the same busy schedule as them. I haven't seen Jurgen Klopp move to improve his team at the moment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
ginsan

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 06:30:47 PM

Ok we agree.

however, Liverpool's struggle is unlikely to be as easy as we discuss in this post. because after all, they are currently in 8th place and 12 points adrift of the premier league leaders. to achieve entry into the top 4 on the leaderboard, of course it is not easy for them at this time.
That means Liverpool have to win a lot of the games they have left and it's not easy because as we know, there are a lot of problems they face within the team itself.

We surely agreed to it, Liverpool will surely struggle, and let's see if they can win tomorrow against Leeds United which in my opinion could be an easy task for them, but we can really never know because Leeds can sometimes surprise me but for this coming Liverpool VS Leeds match I think Liverpool can win this and this could get them the edge in going up the ranks even more,

Tottenham may be able to maintain their position by maximizing every opportunity they have, Chelsea and Manchester United, it is very likely they can overtake Newcastle's ranking.
in fact, they have the potential to overtake Tottenham's rankings. however, for Liverpool at least Klopp must ensure his team to remain stable.

Tottenham is a crazy team, but for me, I think they will eventually be preceded by other teams, but for now, I think they can defend that position because Bournemouth is good as losing to Tottenham for sure, Newcastle is a decent team aswell but Chelsea and Manchester United is there ad ready to take that position once Newcastle gets a loss or draw in their next game,

against bournemouth will be a comeback for tottenham after two consecutive defeats before. Conte must be able to bring Tottenham back to winning ways this week when they face Bournemouth because if Tottenham fail again then their ranking will be seriously threatened by newcastle united and chelsea and manchester united. Chelsea have a pretty good hope to get full points when facing brighton because brighton since the departure of graham potter has not found his best performance so that chelsea can take advantage of the weaknesses of brighton. newcastle united will face aston villa where this match i am more inclined to newscastle will get full points from this match.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2022, 06:35:33 PM

Arsenal have a very comfortable game this week. It is a home game against Nottingham. They have a Europa League game today also. But I expect them to rotate the squad very much to be ready for their Premier League game. Nottingham team aren't going to be much threat to them despite Liverpool's losing against Nottingham.

I can't say that Arsenal has an easy game ahead of them. Indeed Nottingham Forest is bottom of the table. They have earned only 7 points in 12 matches. But the important thing is that Nottingham won their last match against Liverpool. and drew the match with Brighton. So Arsenal will have to perform very carefully with such a team. If the Arsenal coach thinks the Nottingham Forest team is weak, they will make a big mistake and lose points. So I see no chance of taking the Nottingham team lightly. If Arsenal wants to get full points in this match, their first-row players will definitely need to play and their attacking players will definitely need to play well. Otherwise, the match will be a draw.

I don't think Arsenal is a kind of coach to undermine any side. Arsenal are going strong in the title race and with draw in last game against Southampton, they will be hoping to get their consistent winning run back again. Nottingham undoubtedly surprised in their last fixture but Liverpool this season haven't been in their best shape either. Arsenal are looking solid this season so Nottingham at best can upset Arsenal with a draw. Hope that Arsenal will be able to get enough goals to secure the game and the 3 points as early as possible.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 06:37:26 PM

We surely agreed to it, Liverpool will surely struggle, and let's see if they can win tomorrow against Leeds United which in my opinion could be an easy task for them, but we can really never know because Leeds can sometimes surprise me but for this coming Liverpool VS Leeds match I think Liverpool can win this and this could get them the edge in going up the ranks even more,

Liverpool lost to Nottingham in the last round, so you can expect anything from them. What happened to Leeds is not entirely clear, but their game is not the best now, of the last 8 matches, two draws and 6 defeats. Liverpool will not improve their position much if they win, but Leeds need to get out of the relegation zone, but at Anfield, not many teams have a chance of a positive result.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1571
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 06:38:30 PM

Liverpool can be used as an example for Arsenal against Nottingham Forest. It is not impossible that Nottingham Forest did the same to them at this meeting. Arsenal must not miss the opportunity that is in front of them when facing the weakest team at the moment. Now they are just 2 points away from Manchester City who are ready to overtake them if Arsenal make a mistake in every game. I hope Arsenal don't take this game lightly.
arteta is a reliable coach, after being held to a 1-1 draw by Southampton, I'm sure he told his team not to underestimate nottingham forest, Arteta must have learned from the mistakes made by Liverpool for underestimating Nottingham forest.

Arsenal fans are underestimating Nottingham Forest just because of their position on table, since they are in relegation level so they are being underestimate which I will advice Arsenal to play against Nottingham Forest just like the way they are playing against other strong teams, nobody believe Nottingham Forest will win their last match against Liverpool, maybe Liverpool was over hyped and they underestimated Nottingham Forest, Arsenal is in tight condition currently and they don't have to lose any match, if they can lose any match they are giving Manchester city opportunity to take over their current 1st position.
man city continues to hope that arsenal will make a fatal mistake but let the arsenal fans underestimate nottingham forest because I am sure that Arteta and the arsenal squad will not do that, they will think this is an important match because arsenal has not dominated the EPL, what a rare opportunity.

Bobrox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 07:03:45 PM

I don't think Arsenal is a kind of coach to undermine any side. Arsenal are going strong in the title race and with draw in last game against Southampton, they will be hoping to get their consistent winning run back again. Nottingham undoubtedly surprised in their last fixture but Liverpool this season haven't been in their best shape either. Arsenal are looking solid this season so Nottingham at best can upset Arsenal with a draw. Hope that Arsenal will be able to get enough goals to secure the game and the 3 points as early as possible.

Arsenal do not want to repeat their failure to take full points last week when held by Southampton, failure to get full points give little warning for Arsenal with first standing not safe because under position have Manchester City behind 2 points left. Another time failure against with Nottingham Forest in this weeks Arsenal have to give first place standing for Manchester City. Nottingham Forest's performance undoubtedly after last week games success defeated Liverpool because looking on position standing unbelievable with second won in this season.

Arsenal must win from Nottingham Forest if want in the tittle race and never loss points anymore because Manchester City almost one step closer waiting for Arsenal failed will back to top standing.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2022, 07:39:43 PM

Arsenal fans are underestimating Nottingham Forest just because of their position on table, since they are in relegation level so they are being underestimate which I will advice Arsenal to play against Nottingham Forest just like the way they are playing against other strong teams, nobody believe Nottingham Forest will win their last match against Liverpool

You cant be serious to compare Arsenal and Liverpool against Nottingham Forest. Arsenal has been pretty impressive so far and Liverpool is not in their best form, anything would have happened with Liverpool but its a complete different story against Arsenal. Its a home game for Arsenal and a high chance of taking 3 points so they are not going to mess this up

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2022, 07:47:37 PM

Arsenal fans are underestimating Nottingham Forest just because of their position on table, since they are in relegation level so they are being underestimate which I will advice Arsenal to play against Nottingham Forest just like the way they are playing against other strong teams, nobody believe Nottingham Forest will win their last match against Liverpool

You cant be serious to compare Arsenal and Liverpool against Nottingham Forest. Arsenal has been pretty impressive so far and Liverpool is not in their best form, anything would have happened with Liverpool but its a complete different story against Arsenal. Its a home game for Arsenal and a high chance of taking 3 points so they are not going to mess this up
I want to understand what you mean in this year comment. Do you mean that Arsenal is a better team than Liverpool or you mean that Nottingham Forest won Liverpool it therefore means they cannot win Arsenal.
For your information what happened to Liverpool also happened to Arsenal.
Liverpool is having a very bad beginning of season, even at their worst form I still trust them more than Arsenal. Liverpool is doing well in the Champions League and Liverpool gave Manchester City their first season defeat which Arsenal cannot do.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
ajiz138

Activity: 1512
Merit: 793

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2022, 07:50:00 PM

We can see from that difference and Arsenal can indeed win enough games to get points at the Emirates stadium they will still maintain their position in the top table so this week's match with Nottingham can be an easy win.
Although we know that matches in the Premier League are always difficult to predict, my prediction is that Arsenal will be able to secure it with 3 points. Their form in the Premier League is still solid and can be seen in terms of their game.
Don't equate it with the Europa League match that lost to PSV because what we know is that Arsenal still qualified even though they lost.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2022, 07:57:25 PM

We can see from that difference and Arsenal can indeed win enough games to get points at the Emirates stadium they will still maintain their position in the top table so this week's match with Nottingham can be an easy win.
Although we know that matches in the Premier League are always difficult to predict, my prediction is that Arsenal will be able to secure it with 3 points. Their form in the Premier League is still solid and can be seen in terms of their game.
Don't equate it with the Europa League match that lost to PSV because what we know is that Arsenal still qualified even though they lost.
Although Arsenal's defeat in the Europa League did not make Arsenal fail to advance to the next round, it was enough to make Nottingham players believe that they could beat Arsenal later

if arsenal face nottingham forest with a strategy when they face PSV today then the chance of nottingham forest to hold arsenal is very big. Arteta has to think hard to prevent that

rendravolt

Activity: 2044
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 08:00:23 PM

After last week's draw with Southampton, Arsenal will play at home against Nottingham Forest this week. Of course they have to win if they want to stay at the top of the table, considering the difference in points with Manchester City is very small. Mikel Arteta must prepare a good strategy, because last week Nottingham Forest managed to beat Liverpool.
Arsenal will have to be extra wary of nottingham Forest if they don't want to suffer the same fate as Liverpool who are humiliated by the bottom of the table, even though they are favorites in this match. The draw they got last week narrowed their points difference with Manchester City by only 2 points. I still believe this week they will still be at the top, but for the following weeks there may be a shift in position.
But looking at the arsenal's statistics so far it's still consistent. The Gunners are still a candidate to win the English Premier League for this season. If only last week they could win the difference would be 5 points from manchester city. Martinelli and Saka will remain the axis of dangerous attacks from the arsenal for the match against nottingham forest later.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2022, 08:16:05 PM

Yes, exactly. The game is at Emirates stadium and will be packed up with Gooner. With 2 points gap between them and City, Arsenal would be hoping to be back on track with 3 points in this easy fixture. They have been playing nice attacking football and keeping up the possession so the situation is quite different from Liverpool. Forest played strong enough to hold Liverpool attacks in last game and got the lead and defended that till the end but that's not gonna work on with other opponents especially when a team are having quite consistent form since the start of the season. Its difficult for Forest but yeah slim chances are still there. I am hoping for Arsenal to win in this easy fixture and get back on track in PL race again.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 08:23:51 PM

Liverpool is a team that can win or lose against anyone at any time. There's nothing to say about that. They lost to the number last last week and the week before they beat Manchester City. I don't really know why it is not going well for Liverpool in the competition, because in the CL things are going well and they are qualified for the next round. Losing finalist last year. Mane has left but that cannot possibly be the problem of this form crisis in the competition? They will really have to win many games in a row to be able to compete in the title fight. And how will United do this season? It can still go either way with the United team.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 08:26:36 PM

Liverpool can be used as an example for Arsenal against Nottingham Forest. It is not impossible that Nottingham Forest did the same to them at this meeting. Arsenal must not miss the opportunity that is in front of them when facing the weakest team at the moment. Now they are just 2 points away from Manchester City who are ready to overtake them if Arsenal make a mistake in every game. I hope Arsenal don't take this game lightly.
arteta is a reliable coach, after being held to a 1-1 draw by Southampton, I'm sure he told his team not to underestimate nottingham forest, Arteta must have learned from the mistakes made by Liverpool for underestimating Nottingham forest.
The problem is that sometimes Arsenal also play beyond our imagination even though they are still very good at the moment but sometimes they play such a bad game that defeat is inevitable.
Today they lost in the Europa League to PSV and of course most probably assume that Arteta didn't play so insistently because he was already comfortable at the top. But in this case we can't deny that they still can't play well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 08:31:09 PM

Leicester vs manchaster city may look like a dead end for Leicester but dont be suoorise that luck may be with Leicester and the team will end up winning the match even though that look imoosible according to their current standing.
No...No... who made this fixture at this time? The EPL is not fair either Rodgers and Liecester City. Just as I thought that Leicester City has returned to their good mood after winning two consecutive matches, they have conspired and has given them Haaland. This is a big injustice to them.
And someone who is saying that Liecester can win Manchester City, please go and waste some of your dollars and gamble it and I will patiently wait to laugh at you.
Looking at the opponents they face it seems like what you are saying at the moment is not entirely true because indeed they can win against a team that can be called a pain like them this season.
Leeds and Wolves this season clearly can't be compared to Manchester City considering their performances are very much different and of course although there is more enthusiasm for the Leicester players in this regard still against Manchester City it will obviously be very complicated and I still feel this game will be biased and City are clearly taking over this game.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 08:31:46 PM

Premier League matches are difficult to predict. Nottingham Forest is one of the weakest teams in the league. But they beat Liverpool in the last match. So Arsenal will have to play well if they want to beat Nottingham Forest. Also, Arsenal did not win against PSV today. They conceded two goals. But could not score a single goal. If they want to win against Nottingham, the attacking players will definitely need to perform well. If the attacking players do not perform well, it will be very difficult to get full 3 points against the Nottingham team.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 08:34:13 PM

Liverpool is a team that can win or lose against anyone at any time. There's nothing to say about that. They lost to the number last last week and the week before they beat Manchester City. I don't really know why it is not going well for Liverpool in the competition, because in the CL things are going well and they are qualified for the next round. Losing finalist last year. Mane has left but that cannot possibly be the problem of this form crisis in the competition? They will really have to win many games in a row to be able to compete in the title fight. And how will United do this season? It can still go either way with the United team.
In this case, their pace is still lacking but qualifying is a good thing in the Champions League but this does not eliminate the fact that they still have not been able to be consistent in matches both in the Champions League and Premier League.
They really need to have more effort to get back on track but it looks like it's still too hard for them to do right now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2022, 08:34:59 PM

Yes that means Liverpool haven't found their best game or unstable, they seemed to lose important figure in the team, is that Mane? who knows  Huh
Of course in situations like this Liverpool do not deserve to get a title or even the Champions League Liverpool must pass this season without a title and wait for the following season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 [2393] 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 ... 6166 »
  Print  

Jump to: