Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:11:49 AM

Who is the current dev here?  I heard rumors that Bryce was taking over, is this true?  Thanks!

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:37:03 AM

Who is the current dev here?  I heard rumors that Bryce was taking over, is this true?  Thanks!

Cheers!

UNO has 2 great devs.  Bryce Weiner and UNO founder Blazr2. Other devs are also welcome to jump in and get involved.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:39:10 AM

Holy hashing power, Batman!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
V500

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:06:14 AM

really good idea. What competitions did you have in mind?
Ha!  I was thinking you guys would come up with that.  :-)  Well, since I'm an ideas guy, and not a 'doer', I guess I can work this through a little.

Who would be into a competition on the Internet that grows in respect each year and who would also appreciate an awesome crypto purse, an alt at that?

Well, people who already have their lives mostly on the Internet.  Gamers are the 1st thing that come to mind.  I also really, really like the idea of making it a morality thing, like the Nobel Peace Prize and whatnot.  Maybe the best 'alternative' news (free media) source?  A 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place award scheme for each:  Most neutral reporting, most beneficient/effective reporting, and the best full-disclosure/revealing reporting over the last year.  Most informative reporting?  Maybe have one for rookies, too!

Have a Hero-of-the-Year competition for actual doers.  People who save others from certain danger.  People who come out and whistle-blow on perps and corps of all kinds.  People who actually come up with some new idea that they implement and make the world a better place.  True leaders, if one can be found.  Etc.

For gamers, unrelated to the free media and Hero-of-the-Year possibilities, it could be best new game of the year; most popular game of the year, etc.; most unique, novel, or new; most educational; etc.

What else?

CRYPTOS:  Best new crypto website.  Best new crypto company.  Most user-friendly and useful crypto app.

Music: etc.

Art:  etc.

Website design:  etc.

I don't know....What else?  What could be as big as the Oscars or Nobel Prizes?

Maybe just bottom feed the idea with a swimsuit competition, etc.  People would probably pay to see and vote.  The votes fund The Blue-Crypto Award (TM - Smiley ), the advertising, and the management.  People could always donate, too, especially to get it rolling, or even 'invest', perhaps.

No matter what, make sure people vote with UNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Use the blockchain technology!!!!!

...Talk about stoking UNO buy-side support!  Wink

really great idea. An award for an alternative newssource voted for by the uno-people and awarded with crypto is a great idea! That gives us mediaattention for sure since the media will be awarded themselves.

about the voting: we don't even need to have something coded for it. Someone could be setting up adresses for each nominated newssource (or artist or what ever we choose to award) and people would just send a small amount of uno to the adress assigned to their favorit newssource/artist/[...]. Voting would be anon. The one evaluating the vote afterwards could just go on explorer and look which adresses voted and give them their weight. The more uno you have the more counts your vote in the choosing of the uno-blue-crypto-award. Voting and donating could be combined too. So people would just send the amount of uno they want to donate to the award-fund to the adress of their favorit nominated party.

This is easy to do, actually and would be a really great promotion for Uno. I very much like the idea of the blue-crypto-award!  Great promotion!

We could have that at uno-bithday for example - once every year.

lowest inflation in town: Unobtanium
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
Learn from history: Unfair money always fails
V500

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:32:40 AM

oh shit! someone just hacked the orderbook!  Grin

lowest inflation in town: Unobtanium
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
Learn from history: Unfair money always fails
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:38:20 AM

really good idea. What competitions did you have in mind?

Well, people who already have their lives mostly on the Internet.  Gamers are the 1st thing that come to mind.  I also really, really like the idea of making it a morality thing, like the Nobel Peace Prize and whatnot.  Maybe the best 'alternative' news (free media) source?  A 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place award scheme for each:  Most neutral reporting, most beneficient/effective reporting, and the best full-disclosure/revealing reporting over the last year.  Most informative reporting?  Maybe have one for rookies, too!

Have a Hero-of-the-Year competition for actual doers.  People who save others from certain danger.  People who come out and whistle-blow on perps and corps of all kinds.  People who actually come up with some new idea that they implement and make the world a better place.  True leaders, if one can be found.  Etc.

For gamers, unrelated to the free media and Hero-of-the-Year possibilities, it could be best new game of the year; most popular game of the year, etc.; most unique, novel, or new; most educational; etc.

What else?

CRYPTOS:  Best new crypto website.  Best new crypto company.  Most user-friendly and useful crypto app.

Music: etc.

Art:  etc.

Website design:  etc.

I don't know....What else?  What could be as big as the Oscars or Nobel Prizes?

Maybe just bottom feed the idea with a swimsuit competition, etc.  People would probably pay to see and vote.  The votes fund

The Blue-Crypto Award

Why not?  Reserving funds to sponsor the Crypto Academy Awards of 2020.

The Doge, The Pot, The Reddit, The Karma, The Anon, The Mega, but the most coveted of all of them winning The Unobtanium.

(The bitcoin, The Litecoin, The Dark, The Monero ... I think these lack the personification of The Unobtanium ... "Won me an Un" ... the award weighing in at 5kg and is modeled after the perfect and divine like physic of the supreme leader, Kim Jung Un)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:48:32 AM

The Altcoin Market Cap has dropped $160 million (25%) in the last 2 months.

Uno thinks: "what do i care?"
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 01:13:13 PM

That is interesting. At a time when a dozen new alts are launched each day, Un has consistently held it's position. A lot of coins du jour have peaked and then dropped far below Un's value.  2014 has been an incredible year just for the sheer volume of alts that have been released.
Un's marketcap could easily be much higher, and will be soon.

Nostr:
gustav

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:20:00 PM

That is interesting. At a time when a dozen new alts are launched each day, Un has consistently held it's position. A lot of coins du jour have peaked and then dropped far below Un's value.  2014 has been an incredible year just for the sheer volume of alts that have been released.
Un's marketcap could easily be much higher, and will be soon.

at  this stage new coins are no competition anymore. Most fail within days long before a community can emerge. Look jade just pumped and dumped within less than 6 hours on exchange. New coins don't fail within weeks like it was - now they fail within hours - even if they are not scams.
I think Uno is a relativeley safe place among the alts right now. Everything is down, down, down today. Uno holds value. Buysupport could be better but also doesn't dump really ... I think we have to kind of wait the recent alt-bloodbath out. Uno will be just fine.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:52:26 PM

I ask to sit quietly, and listen and learn; but every coinholder, I feel, must contribute to the community: Reddit is a hang-out of mine, so I posted a little refresher over there.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Western Australia
gustav

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:05:15 PM

oh look - uno is rising on the coinmarket-list ... just by holding its value Grin
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:44:16 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 02:56:17 PM by BitcoinNational

oh look - uno is rising on the coinmarket-list ... just by holding its value Grin

UNO Development Project UNO

- Design and be first to release into the wilds of crypto free markets a store of value coin -

*Then create various 'Added-Value' features and uses, without compromising the store of value initiative.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More and more people will start to notice Un's ability to remain stable in the direction Up.  

Many coins have already copied the quick mining schedule.  
But they moved too quick.  Doing what Uno did in the course of nearly a year, well now they do it in 5days.  

Those coins still have another two-three quarters before establishing a solid value.  And most will fail to even get there.  

Uno is just now starting to raise the roof but also bring the floor up too.  

Slow and steady, and going North.  

Uno's animal spirit is most likely a big tortoise.  An old boy wise with years.  Build-in armor shell to protect against crypto market down turns, but will lag behind a bit on the quick boom cycles.  

How does it all work?  Math.  And an ever growing community that will gradually find many additional uses for this non-inflationary form of currency.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
gustav

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:12:04 PM

UNO Development Project UNO

- Design and be first to release into the wilds of crypto free markets a store of value coin -

*Then create various 'Added-Value' features and uses, without compromising the store of value initiative.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More and more people will start to notice Un's ability to remain stable in the direction Up.  

Many coins have already copied the quick mining schedule.  
But they moved too quick.  Doing what Uno did in the course of nearly a year, well now they do it in 5days.  

Those coins still have another two-three quarters before establishing a solid value.  And most will fail to even get there.  

Uno is just now starting to raise the roof but also bring the floor up too.  

Slow and steady, and going North.  

Uno's animal spirit is most likely a big tortoise.  An old boy wise with years.  Build-in armor shell to protect against crypto market down turns, but will lag behind a bit on the quick boom cycles.  

How does it all work?  Math.  And an ever growing community that will gradually find many additional uses for this non-inflationary form of currency.

protecting you against monetary inflation was what crypto and bitcoin was all about in the first place - so uno is actually delivering on that. It 100% fulfills its real world application already. Only more people need to and will discover it for it to grow really big. More people will want to use Unobtanium as eventually inflation becomes more and more of a problem in the future in many countries.

In a few years it will very likely be a well known safe haven for storing value in a turbulent economic and financial environment.

I like that picture of the tortoise Smiley
Benefactor

Merit: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:29:51 PM

This is easy to do, actually and would be a really great promotion for Uno. I very much like the idea of the blue-crypto-award!  Great promotion!

Yes!  Blazr2 - what do you think?  Would be nice to have the thumbs up from the original dev, and creator of Cthulhu at that~!

At first we can do the simple vote, but early on, maybe the 2nd year, there would need to be some sort of one-person-one-vote system, because the world is already full of voting manipulated by the wealthy few, if you know what I mean.  ('Defeats the value inherent to crypto-voting.)  I've already worked that out with at least one coded solution in an earlier post on one of these two UNO threads, but I forget, now.  There's more than one way to skin a cat, regardless.

-

This is also a great test of the (investors) of UNO, Bryce, etc., as, if cryptos, alts, and UNO are slated for purposes within the global ruling cabal of NSA/CIA/Jesuits/Illuminati, we'll see this stopped real quick, I bet.  Wouldn't want people to notice UNO before 'accumulation' is complete.  Wouldn't want the sustained price or volume to rise too high too quickly, you know?  Prove me wrong:  Implement The Blue-Crypto Award by the birthday, including widespread promotion, maybe get word out about nominees quickly; (that could run on it's own growing inertia); I challenge y'all!

When is the b-day?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Benefactor

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:55:07 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 05:53:44 PM by Benefactor

...As for financing.

I'm thinking this year it should be 100 UNO, next 10, and 1 the 3rd year.  Wink

Donations could be collected from any of, say, 20 popular cryptos, with others accepted in amounts over $10 with additional alt addresses set up by request.  Votes are sent in UNO for sure.

The goal of the fundraising side would be to raise twice the amount of UNO, 100 for the grand Blue-Crypto Award, and the other half is buy support on the exchanges.

Yes, the 2nd half of the collected funds hopefully equivalent to 100 Un, especially since people will donate in currencies other than UNO, should stay in BTC-denominated funds.  This amount will be distributed across the exchanges in proportion to the last month's average daily volume, and placed at 20% below the fair-market value (/center of bid/ask if spreads remain poor), the average volume-weighted price on the day that is 14 days before the winning award is announced.  (Since popularity in subsequent years will likely spike it after that time.)

This is community-driven buy support!!!

I'm also really into promoting full-disclosure at least when it's prudent, so the Blue-Crypto Award buy orders can be made public.  No reason why they can't be.  If they fill, (or if they don't by 11 months later,) the funds are used for the next year's promotions!!!

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Benefactor

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:22:56 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 05:55:22 PM by Benefactor

I pledge 100 Un to the primary manager of The Blue-Crypto Award on UNO's birthday this year, providing the following criteria are satisfied:

1.  Awards to nominees are announced and paid on UNO's birthday in 2014, the completion of The Blue-Crypto Award project for this year.

2.  Promotion is clearly evident before and during the voting period.

3.  Promotional advertising and/or news articles reach at least 10,000 viewers, with some form of supporting evidence or logic to support that at least 10,000 viewers have had this fine exposure to such an awesome crypto.

4.  Evidence of at least 100 participants in voting.

5.  The Blue-Crypto Award must be awarded to either some kind of global hero, innovator, or free media reporting.  (Person or Organization)  Selection should be somewhat globally comprehensive, at least open up the nominee selection opportunity to a global audience.  (i.e. The Blue-Crypto Award is fair and world-wide.)

6.  'Development' (and organization), which can be very simple or not (this year) must begin in the next 2 weeks.

7.  There must be at least 1 adequate news article posted in the free media about The Blue-Crypto Award.

8.  The manager must post publically-announced buy orders the sum of which are equivalent to The Blue-Crypto Award immediately before the 100 UNO prize is sent to the winning nominee's UNO address, and per the details in the previous post, above.

-

Also, if more than one person, developer, or organization wants to manage The Blue-Crypto Award, This UNO community should vote on which one gets to do it.  (Bitcointalk handle/vote) (no sock puppets!)

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 05:52:41 PM

When is the b-day?

As I was recently reminded, it's October 18, 2013. Coming up fast!

Nostr:
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:34:25 PM

What's the max coin supply here?  And where we now?  Thanks!

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:50:50 PM

For Uno coin stats, check http://unobtanium.uno/

We may go over 190k UNO today.  Current mined coins are 189,981.06.

There will only ever be 250k Uno, but not in your lifetime. The last 50k will be mined over nearly 300 years.

Nostr:
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 06:58:08 PM

For Uno coin stats, check http://unobtanium.uno/

We may go over 190k UNO today.  Current mined coins are 189,981.06.

There will only ever be 250k Uno, but not in your lifetime. The last 50k will be mined over nearly 300 years.

Man I like that.  Rare coins have a much better chance to go up when demand picks up which should be soon.  Thanks!

Cheers!

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: