Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Community is located at: community.gawminers.com  (Read 506534 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GAW Miners_CEO

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:58:37 PM

Hey Guys,

Wanted to provide an update for everyone.

I have heard you loud and clear. You're upset because we talked about price protection and a buy back program that we did not do with the last set of miners we released.

While we ran in to some unexpected bumps, that's not an excuse. I should have figured out a way to make it work and taken care of those that have taken care of us. For that, you have my apologies.

So here is what we are going to do to fix it:

We are creating an upgrade path for all blade hosted customers that ordered before May 5th (before the price change). You will be able to upgrade from a 5.2MH/s Gridseed Blade to a 13MH/s Black Widow (week 3) for $500!

Here are the rules:
This offer will only be available until May 18th 12 AM Eastern.
It's only available while our stock lasts.
Since we are buying back your old gear, we need to resell it. So at the time of your order, we will take your hosted blade offline.
The Black Widow you will be purchasing will be shipped to you (not hosted) by the Batch 3 Ship Date (June 9th).

Those that want to keep hosting will need to sit tight for, but we will have something cool for you in the future. You will not be forgotten Smiley

We will always do right by our customers, and we are in this for the long haul. Thank you for expecting more from us, holding us accountable, and allowing us to rise to occasion!

You can upgrade here:
http://www.gawminers.com/upgrade-gridseed-blade-to-the-black-widow-13-mh-s-week-three/

Josh - CEO

P.S. You still get your free Fury!

Since we are buying back your old gear, we need to resell it. So at the time of your order, we will take your hosted blade offline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:11:38 PM

Hey Guys,

I have heard you loud and clear. You're upset because we talked about price protection and a buy back program that we did not do with the last set of miners we released.

While we ran in to some unexpected bumps, that's not an excuse. I should have figured out a way to make it work and taken care of those that have taken care of us. For that, you have my apologies.

We are creating an upgrade path for all blade hosted customers that ordered before May 5th (before the price change). You will be able to upgrade from a 5.2MH/s Gridseed Blade to a 13MH/s Black Widow (week 3) for $500!

Here are the rules:
The Black Widow you will be purchasing will be shipped to you (not hosted) by the Batch 3 Ship Date (June 9th).

Those that want to keep hosting will need to sit tight for, but we will have something cool for you in the future. You will not be forgotten Smiley

We will always do right by our customers, and we are in this for the long haul. Thank you for expecting more from us, holding us accountable, and allowing us to rise to occasion!

You can upgrade here:
http://www.gawminers.com/upgrade-gridseed-blade-to-the-black-widow-13-mh-s-week-three/

Josh - CEO

Josh, if we take ownership of the blades instead, what comes with it?  Or what doesn't? (whatever way is the easiest)
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:23:12 PM

Hey Guys,

Here are the rules:

You can upgrade here:

Josh - CEO

Josh, if we take ownership of the blades instead, what comes with it?  Or what doesn't? (whatever way is the easiest)

It would be the same as buying a new blade. So a power dongle and the unit
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:32:31 PM

I was just informed that we have the ability to auto credit each person. So there is NOT a need to send in a ticket, we will automatically credit you the difference. This will be done in the next 48 hours.

quoting for awesomeness, i was trying to figure out how to send a ticket to get my refund. Glad it will be automatic!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:32:48 PM

Hey Guys,

Here are the rules:

You can upgrade here:

Josh - CEO

You guys are awesome! I haven't bought anything from you yet, but I have followed for a while. With all of the corrupt ASIC companies out there making people (like me) wary of buying anything, you've shined through a few times that I've seen. I just wanted to thank you for showing that not every company is out there to steal from its customers!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:40:21 PM

Hey Guys,

Here are the rules:

You can upgrade here:

Josh - CEO

Thanks for the clarification, the only blade on the website is the full kit, that's my I'm asking...  can't use it as a reference any longer.

No usb cables?
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:47:37 PM

Hey Guys,

Here are the rules:

You can upgrade here:

Josh - CEO

Thanks for the clarification, the only blade on the website is the full kit, that's my I'm asking...  can't use it as a reference any longer.

No usb cables?

Yes, include those too Smiley
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:52:03 PM

Hey Guys,

Here are the rules:

You can upgrade here:

Josh - CEO

You guys are awesome! I haven't bought anything from you yet, but I have followed for a while. With all of the corrupt ASIC companies out there making people (like me) wary of buying anything, you've shined through a few times that I've seen. I just wanted to thank you for showing that not every company is out there to steal from its customers!

Thank you, its encouraging to hear that
Mad Macs

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:53:48 PM

**BIG SNIP**

You can upgrade here:

Josh - CEO

I just ordered two upgrades, thank you.  I realize your hands are tied (I bought everything at the exact WRONG time for pricing) and this is how you make it up.

Stuff happens in business, it's all in how you make up for it that counts.
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 07:55:39 PM

**BIG SNIP**

You can upgrade here:

Josh - CEO

I just ordered two upgrades, thank you.  I realize your hands are tied (I bought everything at the exact WRONG time for pricing) and this is how you make it up.

Between the free fury and the upgrades, we lost about $300 on every blade sold trying to take care of everyone here. So, ya, I hear you Smiley
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:22:00 PM

Hey Guys,

Here are the rules:

You can upgrade here:

Josh - CEO

Hi Josh,

A quick two questions from a founder member.

1) I upgraded to a blade on 14th april, do I also get a free Fury?
2) As a founder member, will I be alleged to have the black widow to be hosted?

Thanks for clarifying.

Cheers

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
BitcoinGeekBoy

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:32:42 PM

**BIG SNIP**

You can upgrade here:

Josh - CEO

I just ordered two upgrades, thank you.  I realize your hands are tied (I bought everything at the exact WRONG time for pricing) and this is how you make it up.

Between the free fury and the upgrades, we lost about $300 on every blade sold trying to take care of everyone here. So, ya, I hear you Smiley

So there is noway ATM if we do this upgrade to Widow that it can be hosted?  The only option is to have it shipped?

GAWMiners_RamiA

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:48:45 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 09:40:25 PM by GAWMiners_RamiA

Hey Everyone,

We truly enjoy doing business with you all and we have been working rigorously to bring you the utmost quality in service - whether through our delivery, hosting, customer service or our awesome, one-of-a-kind promotions!

We have been heavily staffing up in all our customer service based departments - from shipping to phone/email to tech support - to keep up with the growing demand and to be able to reach that level of service we've been striving for.

With that said, sometimes we make mistakes. We've been getting much better at what we're doing, but still not 100% and when we make a mistake, we let you down. Whether it's a delay in shipping or a delay in ticket response, we know it is our duty to make it right and if you give us the opportunity, we will!

I want you all to know this:

If you haven't gotten a response through our support center within 24 hours, you may directly private message me here or email me at:

rami@gawminers.com

I may not be able to directly help you with your issue, but I will make sure you are being taken care of immediately by the right person in the right department.

Please contact me before posting on this thread. We don't like to delete posts, but if they are about an issue you are having and you don't provide a name, order # or ticket # - there is no way we can help you and it just creates clutter and conversations which sometimes get aggressive between users, and we definitely don't tolerate or want that in our community. (When you reach out to me, just throw any 1 of those 3 pieces of info in and I'll be able to find you - please don't post in the thread with that info either).

It makes me sad to find out that we've let one of our customers down. Please give me the chance to help you if you feel like you've been wronged or mistreated. I've worked with many of you personally before (you know who you are  Wink) and I've always had a pleasant experience whether we spoke on the phone or through email.

Thank you all again for being a part of the GAW family.

Rami - CMO
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:09:19 PM

So there is noway ATM if we do this upgrade to Widow that it can be hosted?  The only option is to have it shipped?

there is a potential solution for the hosting issue

pm if interested - dont want to hijack the thread
zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:42:17 PM

It saddens me to find out that we've let one of our customers down. Please give me the chance to help you if you feel like you've been wronged or mistreated.

it's more then one customer...

i'm keeping my mouth shut for now to give GAW a chance to set things right, but i am incredibly frustrated with my last order, and the misleading information/runaround i have been receiving....

for now, i just want to ask a simple question - what exactly does this last paragraph in the email i just got from GAW mean ?

For all customers who have made a purchase with PayPal within the last 2 weeks, you will be completely refunded and provided the opportunity to re-order the same batch (same ship date) at a lower price.
volder

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:44:49 PM

It saddens me to find out that we've let one of our customers down. Please give me the chance to help you if you feel like you've been wronged or mistreated.
for now, i just want to ask a simple question - what exactly does this last paragraph in the email i just got from GAW mean ?

For all customers who have made a purchase with PayPal within the last 2 weeks, you will be completely refunded and provided the opportunity to re-order the same batch (same ship date) at a lower price.
It's pretty self explanatory. You ordered with PayPal. GAW will refund you. You can choose to order again and pay with a different payment method (something other than PayPal) and keep your spot in line. The price you re-buy at will be the current, lower, price.

Regular Guy™
zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:53:40 PM

It's pretty self explanatory. You ordered with PayPal. GAW will refund you. You can choose to order again and pay with a different payment method (something other than PayPal) and keep your spot in line. The price you re-buy at will be the current, lower, price.

there is a reason i want someone from GAW to answer that question...
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:54:38 PM

there is a reason i want someone from GAW to answer that question...

Volder is correct Smiley
x8008

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:59:02 PM

If I do this $499 upgrade to a warrior can I have it hosted if I wait? I have the blade hosted ATM
BitcoinGeekBoy

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:09:56 PM

If I do this $499 upgrade to a warrior can I have it hosted if I wait? I have the blade hosted ATM

I have the same question.  Can GAW please provide an answer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: