Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread)  (Read 261797 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Miki

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:49:50 PM

Fucking retards, there's no more Neo! Employees have resigned! Its over! You've been scammed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibuyltc

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:50:31 PM

*snip*
1. Do not forget about this : Ukyo was in NEO HQ for several days, we have photos of that meeting here in forums. NEO provided him full accommodation etc. Its very likely that he made a few friends inside the company in times when there were only key employes. On the other side we don't know anybody from NEO, he knows, so it can be a little truth in his words this time.
*snip*

Anybody with more info on this?
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:52:48 PM

...The plan is solid.  This thing can't lose, it's like money in the bank NeoBee Cool

fair point, the plan is/was not solid, but essentially for any bitcoin startup to expect to succeed it's almost a prequisite to be bullish on bitcoin, so whatever they did they were already exposed in some shape or form. Can you suggest a workaround for the pegged account plan in a bear market? Or would you just scrap it altogether?

I point out that your perpetual motion engine won't work.  You ask me to suggest a better perpetual motion engine, if I'm so dang smart.
You know my stance on bitcoin banks:  as useful and desirable as a screen door on a sub.

[Edit] if above is unclear: it's too late to scrap plans at this point, this sub is 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, battening down the screen door proved useless.  Surprise!
ex-trader

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:54:47 PM

@ex-trader
Why don't you reserve judgement for a few months. My money is on Neo surviving.

I just cannot see how that is likely unless someone with a lot of money wishes to do something stupid with it (which in Bitcoin-land is entirely possible).

They have no products, no customers, no staff and a reputation that is publicly in tatters.
andyfletcher

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:04:29 PM

I really don't understand what people think they will gain by deliberately trashing other companies. It is one thing to point out problems but the degree of vindictiveness and glee which is being displayed in some of the postings at other people misfortune is really distasteful and doesn't help sort out the issues. "Childish" is the best description I can use for some of the postings.

The postings in some of these threads doesn't help Bitcoin either as it will scare off potential investors and gives the opponents lots of ammunition with which to go to the regulators and try to ban commercial Bitcoin transactions.  This sort of behaviour will prevent wider adoption and a future rise in the value of Bitcoin.

The Bitcoin world is big enough for people to have different opinions, just live and let live, it isn't big enough for public religious jihads being launched at different members of the community.

You don't burn down the entire tower block because you don't like your neighbour.
Luttinen

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:12:31 PM

I really don't understand what people think they will gain by deliberately trashing other companies. It is one thing to point out problems but the degree of vindictiveness and glee which is being displayed in some of the postings at other people misfortune is really distasteful and doesn't help sort out the issues. "Childish" is the best description I can use for some of the postings.

The postings in some of these threads doesn't help Bitcoin either as it will scare off potential investors and gives the opponents lots of ammunition with which to go to the regulators and try to ban commercial Bitcoin transactions.  This sort of behaviour will prevent wider adoption and a future rise in the value of Bitcoin.

The Bitcoin world is big enough for people to have different opinions, just live and let live, it isn't big enough for public religious jihads being launched at different members of the community.

You don't burn down the entire tower block because you don't like your neighbour.

+1

Very well said but I guess some childish business owners didn't get the memo.
michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:13:19 PM

I get the feeling some people don't give a shit about the image of bitcoin for wider adoption, they want to keep it as a "cipherpunk" "shadow currency", elite, for their understanding only... the masses won't/don't get it... it's not for them... "elite" (reclusive)...

but yeah, it can be interpreted in a variety of different ways. The cultural status of bitcoin is undergoing a massive shift, and will diversify, whether the old hands who "know shit" like it or not (and I'm not saying this is necessarily a good thing, just a thing)

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
NotLambchop

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:16:22 PM

The postings in some of these threads doesn't help Bitcoin either as it will scare off potential investors and gives the opponents lots of ammunition with which to go to the regulators and try to ban commercial Bitcoin transactions.  This sort of behaviour will prevent wider adoption and a future rise in the value of Bitcoin.

Understand that this "misfortune" (if jumping off a highway overpass, with hopes of never hitting the ground, could be called "misfortune") affects me too.  These flying lessons resulted in dangerous carcases on the highway below.  I use these roads.  I have to keep them clear of carrion.
*Even though I didn't put a satoshi into this idiocy, I am tired of being ashamed to admit that I use bitcoin.  This suicide fest has just got to stop.

@michaelGedi:  This idiocy has destroyed any chance of mass adoption in Cyprus and added to the lolcow image of Bitcoin.  If you expect people to take us seriously, stop.
bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:20:04 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 01:31:18 PM by bitcoin.newsfeed

I hope everyone here knows Bitpop and bitcoin.newsfeed are fake bought trolls.
LOL priceless ... I was "trolling" NEOBEE thread about red flags one month ago ... I also wrote final warning :

Quote from: bitcoin.newsfeed
Cheap shares? 0.003 is round3 IPO price(after 0.001 and 0.0025), its not cheap. This is maybe the last chance for some small holders to exit before this go under 0.003 for a long time. So glad I jump out from this earlier Smiley So many red flags about this. Maybe I will buy-in later again, if NEO will be able to make profit ... if ever. Good luck

You didn't listen ... I wanted to help you and save your BTC so I am now a troll, thank you

you are hopeless case indeed

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
Luttinen

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:24:07 PM

Bitcoin space would be a much less poisonous ground when the likes of MP are put away. It's sad to see Bitcoin businesses trying to destroy themselves. There's no need for Bitcoin opponents to do it when community does a good job doing it. Poetic justice will make sure this poisonous MP will soon get a taste of his own medicine and all competitors he tried to undermine with shady backstabbing tactics are now coming back to haunt him. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-19/gambling-website-s-bitcoin-denominated-stock-draws-sec-inquiry.html
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:24:34 PM

The postings in some of these threads doesn't help Bitcoin either as it will scare off potential investors and gives the opponents lots of ammunition with which to go to the regulators and try to ban commercial Bitcoin transactions.  This sort of behaviour will prevent wider adoption and a future rise in the value of Bitcoin.

+1 So much vindictiveness, spite and gleeful hand-rubbing going on, which will only serve to distance anyone else with an idea from starting up in bitcoinland.

Yes it appears Danny went about things in the wrong order (cart before the horse), but to claim he's stolen everything, he's left the country in secret, he bought a new bentley, this was all just a long con, is just one unsupported assertion after another.

The one thing we should be shouting out in bitcoinland is "Show me the fucking evidence!" - for everything. New startups, old exchanges, BTC reserves, discussions between TAT & Danny, claims about unpaid staff.

"Show me the fucking evidence!" - Anything less is simply hearsay and FUD.
Luttinen

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:30:34 PM

+1 So much vindictiveness, spite and gleeful hand-rubbing going on, which will only serve to distance anyone else with an idea from starting up in bitcoinland.

Yes it appears Danny went about things in the wrong order (cart before the horse), but to claim he's stolen everything, he's left the country in secret, he bought a new bentley, this was all just a long con, is just one unsupported assertion after another.

The one thing we should be shouting out in bitcoinland is "Show me the fucking evidence!" - for everything. New startups, old exchanges, BTC reserves, discussions between TAT & Danny, claims about unpaid staff.

"Show me the fucking evidence!" Anything less is simply hearsay and FUD.

+1

Very well said.
michaelGedi

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:32:37 PM

...This suicide fest has just got to stop.

you are most certainly spot on there, but nothing is ever exactly perfect... you'd still be driving those roads with other shitty drivers who might decide on a good ol car crash and take you along with em... on the other hand occasionally some of those "jumpers" happen to sprout wings and fly to the moon. You'd probably have found plenty fault in AM before their massive success (and perhaps find fault now), but the punt paid handsomely for many, and probably will do again

Bitcoin space would be a much less poisonous ground when the likes of MP are put away. It's sad to see Bitcoin businesses trying to destroy themselves. There's no need for Bitcoin opponents to do it when community does a good job doing it. Poetic justice will make sure this poisonous MP will soon get a taste of his own medicine and all competitors he tried to undermine with shady backstabbing tactics are now coming back to haunt him. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-19/gambling-website-s-bitcoin-denominated-stock-draws-sec-inquiry.html

speculation: lambchops is MP.

disclaimer: I'm not one for astute analysis so I won't be comparing text side by side, but the intelligent and yet scathing witticisms do smell very similar

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

NotLambchop

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:33:20 PM

@NanoAkron:  Cyprus Mail is no longer a credible source?  Or any other news outlet?  You will never get mathematically rigorous proofs of NeoBee being a scam, that's simply not how life works.  If Danny came out and said "I scammered U so long suckaz," you would undoubtedly interpret that as a forced statement and continue raging at me.
michaelGedi

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:35:34 PM

"Show me the fucking evidence!" Anything less is simply hearsay and FUD.

+1

Very well said.

the problem is the heresy and fud are carefully blended in with evidence and coupled with a rather unsavoury tone, so it's hard to unmix that blend easily without some kind of bias

velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:37:25 PM

This right here.  Accepting Danny's or TAT's words at face value without any sort of evidence is ridiculous.

The only thing we know for sure is that Danny raised 12K btc or so, and in a few months, he claims to have nothing.  So, show us the financial reports.  Show us the btc addresses, show us how and where the money went.  And then explain to us why you blew through everything 1 month into operations.

NotLambchop

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:39:15 PM

...This suicide fest has just got to stop.

you are most certainly spot on there, but nothing is ever exactly perfect... you'd still be driving those roads with other shitty drivers who might decide on a good ol car crash and take you along with em... on the other hand occasionally some of those "jumpers" happen to sprout wings and fly to the moon. You'd probably have found plenty fault in AM before their massive success (and perhaps find fault now), but the punt paid handsomely for many, and probably will do again

Sure.  There are outliers who sprout wings and go to the moon (again, you overlook minor details, like the absurdity of winged flight in outer space, making your plans junk).  AM [was] one.  On the other hand, suggesting that jumping off highway overpasses is a reasonable substitute for a space program...
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:46:22 PM

Interesting about that Cyprus Mail article, apparently, they did have customers.

mmeijeri

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Martijn Meijering

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:49:29 PM

Interesting about that Cyprus Mail article, apparently, they did have customers.

Could have been some of their staff too.

ROI is not a verb, the term you're looking for is 'to break even'.
jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:49:46 PM

This right here.  Accepting Danny's or TAT's words at face value without any sort of evidence is ridiculous.

The only thing we know for sure is that Danny raised 12K btc or so, and in a few months, he claims to have nothing.  So, show us the financial reports.  Show us the btc addresses, show us how and where the money went.  And then explain to us why you blew through everything 1 month into operations.

How sure are you the he actually raised all 12k coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: