Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:56:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread)  (Read 261829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:04:53 PM

However, no official statements has been made as to how this will end, so my guess is that everybody should wait for the time being until there is an official announcement.

This "official announcement"...  Are you expecting Danny to send you a signed statement to the effect of "I scammed you, you may start suing me nao"?

Nope, but an official statement that says what is going on.
It will have to happen.
He cannot hide forever.

Sorry if I seem to be belaboring this, but "wait[ing] for a definitive official statements" seems to be common to every scam endgame here.
Who would issue such a statement?  Danny?  His staff (they resigned)?  The police (why?  especially if everyone waits for an official statement before reporting this)?
There will be no official statements.  When your house gets robbed it's you who is expected to make a statement, not the thief.
mmeijeri

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Martijn Meijering

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:10:36 PM

The coins and fiat money didn't disappear because of a "hatred campaign".

ROI is not a verb, the term you're looking for is 'to break even'.
sporket

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:11:05 PM

Actually it is apples and the crumbs panic crew that tanked it, prolly just to make a decent profit, which is understandable, this is a jungle anyway.

Lol, two d00ds, apples and crumbs, destroyed a multimillion dollar international corporation with a few forum posts?  Sounds reasonable Cheesy
BCTCYPRUS

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:27:46 PM

Gentlemen,stop wasting time on the forum for nothing.
Neo and Bee is closed
No employees
No software
No money
No honey
No payments to creditors and staff
The Cyprus Police are investigating fraught
The shareholders are sleeping
The Mercedes car ,and the Bentley where sold to private individuals by Danny,on 23/3/2014
Danny is not coming to Cyprus
He is in hiding
May be in Uk, Spain,Italy North Cyprus,or in the British Bases.

TAKE ACTION SHAREHOLDERS NOW,GET TOGETHER,GET A LAWYER,AND MOVE
DO NOT WAIST TIME ON NOTHING.

okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:37:45 PM

Yes because propaganda never fails to work its way up a weak mind. /sarc
Also, surge of new accounts that solely post hatefull messages against this listing implies either personal vendetta or organised action.
Choose one.

Sorry had to edit

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
mmeijeri

Activity: 714

Martijn Meijering

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:39:41 PM

So how do "weak minds" cause coins and fiat money to disappear? They don't.

ROI is not a verb, the term you're looking for is 'to break even'.
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:07:57 PM

Gentlemen,stop wasting time on the forum for nothing.
Neo and Bee is closed
No employees
No software
No money
No honey
No payments to creditors and staff
The Cyprus Police are investigating fraught
The shareholders are sleeping
The Mercedes car ,and the Bentley where sold to private individuals by Danny,on 23/3/2014
Danny is not coming to Cyprus
He is in hiding
May be in Uk, Spain,Italy North Cyprus,or in the British Bases.

TAKE ACTION SHAREHOLDERS NOW,GET TOGETHER,GET A LAWYER,AND MOVE
DO NOT WAIST TIME ON NOTHING.

Any evidence the Mercedes and Bentley were sold?

Any evidence Danny is outside Cyprus now?

Because I tell you what...until you can prove anything, everything you say is just bullshit.
survivor69

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:18:11 PM

I admit I was wrong: He ran away with people's coins, on the hide and silent since March 19th, everything destroyed.

Even though I gave him the benefit of the doubt up to now, it is now obvious to me as well that the guy is fraudulent.

He ran away with shareholders' coins, left employees unpaid and all of them resigned, left millions in debts, destroyed many companies and families.

Brand worthless (NeoBee is actually a joke now in Cyprus - the ad campaign was "Who is Neo?" - now when you mention Neo people say "WHERE is Neo?" and they laugh), no software, no employees, deserted offices, huge debts, screwed up shareholders. He literally left behind him "scorched earth".

He is somewhere in the UK laughing that he got away with it.

I hope justice is done.
survivor69

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:29:13 PM

As for the possibility of a new investor, I think this exists only in Danny's mind.

There is NOTHING to be bought.

Actually, there is badwill (anything connected to Neo brings fraud in mind and laughs amongst people).

All Neo employees resigned and are suing the company.

The software company has been destroyed, fired all employees and closing down.

There are huge debts (confirmed sources talk between 1.5-2 millions) and many law suits coming.

The way he handled all these, destroyed everything.

Only insane persons will want to be connected with Neo, let alone BUY it! Better to start from scratch than have all these chasing any new investor.
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:33:30 PM

But their offices and operations were already open when said "collapse" took place.

Yes, they had an "opening" party for their store.  But did they ever start to operate as a bank - opening accounts, taking deposits, etc.?

If they had operated as a bank, there would be angry customers complaining loudly.  Unlike investors, such customers would not have intended to bet their money on Mr. Brewster's competence and integrity.  So it seems more likely that the bank never started operating (as I had gathered from other posts.)

Havelock relisted the project under a different name "because they could", according to them, without any communication with the company.
People are unloading the original neo shares, buying fake neoq, which is what havelock thinks it is.
it will be awesome to the nth degree when neo announces that is not recognising neoq.
Maybe havelock or apples will buy back neoq?

You know what the "Q" means, and that it is the same shares.  So who is spreading false information?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
survivor69

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:36:42 PM

But their offices and operations were already open when said "collapse" took place.

Yes, they had an "opening" party for their store.  But did they ever start to operate as a bank - opening accounts, taking deposits, etc.?

If they had operated as a bank, there would be angry customers complaining loudly.  Unlike investors, such customers would not have intended to bet their money on Mr. Brewster's competence and integrity.  So it seems more likely that the bank never started operating (as I had gathered from other posts.)

Havelock relisted the project under a different name "because they could", according to them, without any communication with the company.
People are unloading the original neo shares, buying fake neoq, which is what havelock thinks it is.
it will be awesome to the nth degree when neo announces that is not recognising neoq.

You know what the "Q" means, and that it is the same shares.  So who is spreading false information?

Confirmed, the branch opened but never had any customers/operations.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:54:04 PM

Confirmed, the branch opened but never had any customers/operations.

I can confirm that as well.
I had contacted them in order to acquire a Neo Card and they said they are only gathering interest at the time.
NanoAkron

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:56:52 PM

Survivor69, whose sock puppet are you?

Newbie with activity of 1 making tons of claims about neobee without providing a single shred of evidence.

Before you say another word, let's see proof that:

- the software company is destroyed
- Neo is now a joke in Cyprus
- Danny is in hiding and not just doing what he said in his last email
- the former employees are suing.

Where. Is. The. Fucking. Evidence.
survivor69

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:00:13 PM

Newbie with activity of 1 making tons of claims about neobee without providing a single shred of evidence.

I live in Cyprus, I have a friend that used to work for them.

Unfortunately it is true.

I admit I was wrong or a fool......
sporket

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:01:42 PM

@NanoAkron asking for evidence: 
okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:18:13 PM

You know what the "Q" means, and that it is the same shares.  So who is spreading false information?
Context baby. Context is everything.

Q means nothing in a panamanian site that facilitates exchanging virtual products.
Are you implying that said site is complying with NYSE guidelines?
Because last time i bought  a share in NYSE, NYSE owner did not decide on his own if a listing will begin trading, at what price, under whose authority and without any communication with the company itself.

NanoAkron

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:20:35 PM

I live in Cyprus, I have a friend that used to work for them.

Unfortunately it is true.

I admit I was wrong or a fool......

Hearsay is not evidence. I don't believe a word you say.
JorgeStolfi

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:20:59 PM

Perhaps it helps to re-post here Mr. Brewster's response to the latest allegations published by the media (of salaries unpaid, employees quitting, bitcoins sold but not delivered, threats not having been reported to the police, etc.):

That seems to leave little room for doubt.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
JorgeStolfi

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:34:44 PM

Because last time i bought  a share in NYSE, NYSE owner did not decide on his own if a listing will begin trading, at what price, under whose authority and without any communication with the company itself.
I think you have it backwards.  Once sold, shares are no longer the company's property.  The company has no right to stop shareholders from trading their shares.   And you should know that it is not the stock exchange that fixes the price of stocks traded there.

For all I know, someone from Neo & Bee warned Havelock of "susppicious activity" and Havelock decided to suspend trading for prudence.  But since there was no further information, they rightfully resumed trading.  The suspension, not the resumption, violated investor's rights.

okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:40:16 PM

haha jorge you keep twisting words and pretend to know only what suits your point of view.
let me quote you on this behaviour:
NOTE: "A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds." --Mark Twain

silly you

does your "academic interest in bitcoin only" lead you to have  1500 posts in speculation & securities sections
and 3 in dev & tech discussion?

If i did not know better, i'd speculate that your behavior in these forums is the behavior of
a speculator at work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: