Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread)  (Read 261841 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bit_Joe

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:27:56 AM

To clear a few things up surrounding Neo & Bee, yes there are creditors to the business and I have not ran with any coins, we had made payments in excess of €1.4m with many of the coins being converted to Euros before the run up in price, the largest amount converted at once was the day Silkroad was busted, I had to take the decision on that given day to convert them or risk them becoming pretty worthless and the business not getting off the ground.

It's easy to say in hindsight that he obviously shouldn't have sold on the silk road day, how ever at the time, if he was thinking that bitcoin was going to be 'pretty worthless' then Neo and Bee would have been 'pretty wothlesss'. So he might as well have waited and not panic sold. It would be nice to have some proof of these conversions as it would help quell some of the scam accusations.

The decision to do one of the biggest marketing campaigns Cyprus has ever seen was also questionable, Considering it's a small Island, why not rely on word of mouth for a while until you at least got the software working.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:10:29 AM

To clear a few things up surrounding Neo & Bee, yes there are creditors to the business and I have not ran with any coins, we had made payments in excess of €1.4m with many of the coins being converted to Euros before the run up in price, the largest amount converted at once was the day Silkroad was busted, I had to take the decision on that given day to convert them or risk them becoming pretty worthless and the business not getting off the ground.

It's easy to say in hindsight that he obviously shouldn't have sold on the silk road day, how ever at the time, if he was thinking that bitcoin was going to be 'pretty worthless' then Neo and Bee would have been 'pretty wothlesss'. So he might as well have waited and not panic sold. It would be nice to have some proof of these conversions as it would help quell some of the scam accusations.

The decision to do one of the biggest marketing campaigns Cyprus has ever seen was also questionable, Considering it's a small Island, why not rely on word of mouth for a while until you at least got the software working.

He says 1.4 million euros spent when btc was at $100-150. That would be around 10,000 of the 12,000 btc raised. Add the 1400 lost in bitfunder and neobee should have a total of 600btc leftover from the 12,000 btc raised.

Can't wait for that financial report we were promised.
equipoise

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000

Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:13:47 AM

So the market cap now is 0.00036480BTC * 4986725 public shares = 1820BTC * 500$ = 910000$
Danny just told you he sold most of the IPO bitcoins when silk road crashed (12000BTC, bitcoin price = 80$): 12000 * 80$ = 960000$
He also told you that all of those 960000$ were spent on expenses and there is still dept to be payed (at least payroll 30 people * 3000$ = 90000$ and who knows what more). The buyers there - be careful what you are buying.
Disclaimer: I was a shareholder and I lost more then 2 BTC in this fiasco (more then half of my BTCs). Currently I don't have any shares left from NEOBEEQ and currently I don't intend to buy any. To those who are buying: my honest opinion is that sending a donation to my 2 years old doughtier (BTC address in the signature) will be much better way to spend your BTC then buying any NEOBEEQ shares.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:18:42 AM

I won't believe this shit unless there's ANY proof he can provide.

OK, in the meantime,
you are free to believe every other anon troll or proof-lacking post on teh interwebz.

Trolls cried fire & scam for weeks, demanded answers.
The answers given to them are not to their liking, so they won't believe sheit

How come you did not ask anyone here for any proof of the claims they made?
Now, you want proof. Not when other anons made up claims, but now.
Because, yeah, fake trolls are fake, they like making numbers up

@equioose $3000 wage to 30 people, who pays that? Got that in paper, or are you just being creative?

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:33:18 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 12:03:21 PM by NotLambchop

OK, in the meantime,
you are free to believe every other anon troll or proof-lacking post on teh interwebz.

Lol, are you saying we should ignore the press and the Cyprus police, the unpaid creditors and resigned employees, the abandoned offices because of ... Danny's Reddit post?  In which he tells you "honest u guize, I keep trying to call the police but they just don't answer their phone"?  
equipoise

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:38:07 AM

@okaynow: 13-15 full time software developers (https://twitter.com/Papaphoenix/status/455710946057797632) + the "team" + the pretty girls in the office + some more not full time + who knows how many more involved. Average monthly salary in Cyprus 2179 euro (3005$) - http://www.salaryexplorer.com/salary-survey.php?&loctype=1&loc=56. I believe some of the team got much more then the average salary, but I don't have evidence, so I used the average.

About me | zRMicroArray - phase 2 - Gene Expression Analysis software | [Weed Like to Talk - Bulgaria] Start a wave of cannabis seminars in Europe | Monero weighted average price stats: moneroprice.i2p
BTC: 1KoCX7TWKVGwqmmFw3CKyUSrKRSStueZar | NMC: NKhYEYpe1Le9MwHrwKsdSm5617J4toVar9 | XMR (Tip me a beer OpenAlias Monero address): tip.changetheworldwork.com
[XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency: 4AyRmUcxzefB5quumzK3HNE4zmCiGc8vhG6fE1oJpGVyVZF7fvDgSpt3MzgLfQ6Q1719xQhmfkM9Z2u NXgDMqYhjJVmc6KX
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:59:32 AM

@okaynow: 13-15 full time software developers (https://twitter.com/Papaphoenix/status/455710946057797632) + the "team" + the pretty girls in the office + some more not full time + who knows how many more involved. Average monthly salary in Cyprus 2179 euro (3005$) - http://www.salaryexplorer.com/salary-survey.php?&loctype=1&loc=56. I believe some of the team got much more then the average salary, but I don't have evidence, so I used the average.

average salary 2.1k? looooooool
looool
looool
more like 800€

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
equipoise

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 12:13:34 PM

2^Wikipedia - 2292 € - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
There are at least 5 web sources at the first google search page stating the same for Cyprus

thekekk

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:23:05 PM

2^Wikipedia - 2292 € - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
There are at least 5 web sources at the first google search page stating the same for Cyprus

those salaries where maybe true 3-4 years before the haircut. Cyprus now has almost 20% unemployment lawyers and accountants are happy with 850-1200€
even the director of the office of the president is not getting payed over 1800€

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
NanoAkron

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:51:31 PM

OK, in the meantime,

How come you did not ask anyone here for any proof of the claims they made?
Now, you want proof. Not when other anons made up claims, but now.
Because, yeah, fake trolls are fake, they like making numbers up

@equioose $3000 wage to 30 people, who pays that? Got that in paper, or are you just being creative?

100% THIS.

Although I feel most of the people in this tread are now trolls, with the exception of a few, you were all out screaming for blood with wild conspiracy theories about NeoBee's collapse and Danny's 'disappearance'.

But none of you fuckers needed a single shred of evidence to support the idea that:

- a cat starved to death in the building,
- that the offices had been sealed up,
- that original creditors were suing,
- that Danny was out of Cyprus,
- that the Bentley was bought with NeoBee's startup funds rather than Danny's own money,
- that Neo lost all its money to MtGOX

and the list goes on.

Not one single fucking request for evidence for all this, but when Danny appears and clarifies the situation suddenly the burden of proof is back on his shoulders (hint: it's not, its up to the accuser to prove a case, not the accused to clear themselves) with regards to unpaid creditors and embezzlement of startup funds.

What a sick fucking joke. And if MP is behind all this (as I'm pretty sure he was given all his sockpuppets posting in the early days of the collapse) I hope you enjoy your US extradition hearings.
Thracian

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:51:40 PM

Due to the sheer amount of misinformation surrounding myself and current events, I thought it necessary to post something. This is going against all advice that I have received on the matter.
... ... ... resolving everything surrounding Neo and Bee.

OK, he MAY not be a crook, but he definitely seems incapable of handling a company, euros in the millions and bitcoins in the thousands.
NanoAkron

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:57:52 PM

Due to the sheer amount of misinformation surrounding myself and current events, I thought it necessary to post something. This is going against all advice that I have received on the matter.

OK, he MAY not be a crook, but he definitely seems incapable of handling a company, euros in the millions and bitcoins in the thousands.

That's something I'd actually agree with. Not being cut out to be the CEO of a revolutionary new type of bank does not automatically make you a criminal.

There may even be residual liquidity to be salvaged and allow the company to relaunch in the right hands (perhaps run by an actual Cypriot - I don't know local sentiment over there regarding overseas business owners, but having a local person front a business is always psychologically better to the average punter, something about having more skin in the game).
NanoAkron

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:00:32 PM

...which makes you a crook when you pretend you can.

How? Do you think Steve Jobs was running a multi-billion business before he was running a multi-billion business? No. But he presented himself as such in order to secure trust and investment in the early stages of Apple.

Same with Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and any other self-made CEO. There's a level of bravado and self-assuredness that is necessary to present yourself to the business community. It doesn't make you a criminal if your idea doesn't work.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:01:06 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 01:39:30 PM by NotLambchop

What a sick fucking joke. And if MP is behind all this (as I'm pretty sure he was given all his sockpuppets posting in the early days of the collapse) I hope you enjoy your US extradition hearings.

Seems like The Great and Powerful MP is now controlling the world...

ALL UR INTERNET ARE BELONG TO US
sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:07:12 PM

OK, in the meantime,

Thorazine.
When the world conspires against you, ask for it by name!TM
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1053
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:36:58 PM

But none of you fuckers needed a single shred of evidence to support the idea that:

- a cat starved to death in the building,

You want evidence? Here it is:

http://pointstcharles.terencebyrnes.com/?attachment_id=675

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Stupid Joke !
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:15:59 PM

Needless to say, it would be, er, extremely unwise to believe ANYTHING that is said or written by a person in the situation of Mr. Brewster.  Especially when there is no reason to believe that it actually came from him, and plenty of motivation for others to impersonate him.

Even if we were to believe those allegations by this alleged "Danny Brewster", we would conclude that, among other things,
* he is still away, in an unknown country, with no way for investors, employees and creditors to reach him;
* those people who complained to the police about the missing bitcoins still haven't got their bitcoins;
* he fled Cyprus because of threats against his daughter, leaving his daughter behind;

and many other interesting "facts".

I hope that potential investors who are interested in providing funds to salvage the company can find a competent shaman or spiritual medium who can get in touch with him.

[ ... ] Not one single fucking request for evidence for all this, [ ... ]

Dear Mr. @NanoAkron, I respect your desire for hard evidence in this and other forums.  However, since your requests seem to be rather asymmetrical, perhaps you could clarify whether you are a friend of Mr. Brewster, or a close relative.

(Whatever your answer, I hope you will provide solid evidence to back it up.)

And if MP is behind all this (as I'm pretty sure he was given all his sockpuppets posting in the early days of the collapse) I hope you enjoy your US extradition hearings.
That is interesting.  Have you any evidence of that?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:19:17 PM

By the way, what is defintely known about Mr. Brewster's background, before he went to Cyprus? (I mean schooling, jobs, etc.)

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Djao

Activity: 208

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 03:23:31 PM

* he fled Cyprus because of threats against his daughter, leaving his daughter behind;

not only this, but he also just told the whole world that his daughter is still on a small island, not very smart if there were real threats

I suggest reading the whole thing on reddit, interesting comments there

NanoAkron

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:59:29 PM

[ ... ] Not one single fucking request for evidence for all this, [ ... ]

Dear Mr. @NanoAkron, I respect your desire for hard evidence in this and other forums.  However, since your requests seem to be rather asymmetrical, perhaps you could clarify whether you are a friend of Mr. Brewster, or a close relative.

(Whatever your answer, I hope you will provide solid evidence to back it up.)

And if MP is behind all this (as I'm pretty sure he was given all his sockpuppets posting in the early days of the collapse) I hope you enjoy your US extradition hearings.
That is interesting.  Have you any evidence of that?

In what way are my requests asymmetrical? I want evidence of news regarding NeoBee whether it's positive or negative. I lost a few BTC in there at the height of their value and so of course I'm a little sore over it, but as a reasonable investor I accept my losses along with my gains. But endless manufactured bullshit just really pisses me off.

I neither know Mr. Brewster nor am I related to him. However, if you believe I am, you have the burden of proof to provide evidence to confirm your suspicions. I have no burden of proof to provide evidence to deny them. These are schoolboy-level evidentiary standards.

On that same note, I cannot 100% confirm my suspicions regarding MP's sockpuppet accounts and I will therefore have to withdraw that statement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: