Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread)  (Read 261836 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
uhoh

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:07:04 PM

He's certainly reached a new low in terms of his public statements. Absolutely pathetic. I have zero sympathy for the guy.

Man up. Go back to Cyprus. Sort your mess out.

I've written off my investment many weeks ago, but statements like this just twist the knife.
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:23:39 PM

...schoolboy-level evidentiary standards.

You gave Danny your money without applying those, or seemingly any, standards.
You have accused people of being MP, or his hired help, without *any* evidence to support such accusations, and yet expect irrefutable evidence on top of Danny's own self-contradicting statements:

-My daughter was threatened, so I left Cyprus.  Leaving her behind lol.
-I reported this to the authorities, who are now lying that I didn't because Bitcoin.
-I left to raise funds to save my company, which is in great financial shape according to the latest revision of the prospectus. <==yeah, "revised prospectus," not joking.
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:24:38 PM

In what way are my requests asymmetrical? I want evidence of news regarding NeoBee whether it's positive or negative.

Well, you take Mr. Brewster's statements at face value:

[ ... ] when Danny appears and clarifies the situation suddenly the burden of proof is back on his shoulders (hint: it's not, its up to the accuser to prove a case, not the accused to clear themselves) with regards to unpaid creditors and embezzlement of startup funds.

Even assuming that this message and the previous one are indeed from Mr. Brewster, he makes several allegations that should require proof:

* there were threats against his daughter.
* he contacted the police about the threats but they did not even file a report.
* the Cyprus police was told how they could contact him, but did not.
* ditto for the Cyprus Mail reporter.
* the people who complained to the police had failed to provide him with deposit addresses.

Also, suspicions of fraudulent management are quite pertinent, since he failed to deliver the promised financial statements.  Fom that moment, the burden was on him to prove that he is innocent of that.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:11:13 PM

meanwhile CEO changed request completed. Still certificate not issued though so by friday we will know what this Changes are about

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
mmeijeri

Activity: 714

Martijn Meijering

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:15:55 PM

I'm guessing it's a change of address, but we'll see.

ROI is not a verb, the term you're looking for is 'to break even'.
ex-trader

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:41:37 PM

So the Neo/Bee super-secret special trading algorithm that can make profits when markets go and down,  actually turned into 'oh no lets sell them all at $100, in case they go to zero'..............
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:58:05 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 06:19:43 PM by Bit_Happy

So the Neo/Bee super-secret special trading algorithm that can make profits when markets go and down,  actually turned into 'oh no lets sell them all at $100, in case they go to zero'..............

I missed this, when did he have a chance to sell BTC at $100?
EDIT: Found it never mind.

bite111

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:12:00 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 09:42:14 AM by bite111

The guy is one in a billion. He will end up in jail the way he is handling himself.

NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:19:48 PM

Also, suspicions of fraudulent management are quite pertinent, since he failed to deliver the promised financial statements.  Fom that moment, the burden was on him to prove that he is innocent of that.

Your other points are reasonable, but this one is not. It is never upon the accused to prove they are innocent. Rather, the accuser must prove them guilty.

At the moment we have suspicions of mismanagement, but nothing more. Let's wait for the due process of law to take its course and see what comes out at the end.
RobFordWotWot

time

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:21:24 PM

spam

Horses in midstream.
sporket

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:32:36 PM

At the moment we have suspicions of mismanagement, but nothing more...

Police does not issue arrest warrants for "suspicions of mismanagement."
okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:22:14 PM

Police has not issued any warrant. Be so kind and provide us something other than sheer speculation.
Also, no media in cyprus or the web has any piece of info NOT originating from this thread.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:28:24 PM

Police has not issued any warrant. Be so kind and provide us something other than sheer speculation.
Also, no media in cyprus or the web has any piece of info NOT originating from this thread.

The boy Dan, seems to think so....
"The police have been making a concerted effort to locate my assets in Cyprus, which doesn't seem the most logical way of handling such a case, surely they should be trying to contact me to get the full picture and not issuing warrants based on hearsay."
sporket

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:45:18 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 09:18:13 PM by sporket

Try this for a start:

If you feel that every news outlet has been duped by bankster fudsters, Danny-loathing Keynesians and MPEx-sponsored trolls, I guess we're all doomed anyhow...

P.S:  Almost forgot, from teh man himself, Danny:

The are three reasons for me not returning to Cyprus immediately following the issuance of a warrant and those are;
I have a family funeral to attend.
The whole situation can be resolved without me doing so.
The manner in which the investigations are being carried out are concerning, the police haven't made an attempt to contact me despite numerous personal requests for them to do so.
( http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/232v5n/the_full_picture_from_danny_brewster/ )

Danny don't lie, so think of this as your Red Letter Bible Smiley

NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:17:18 PM

The boy Dan, seems to think so....
"The police have been making a concerted effort to locate my assets in Cyprus, which doesn't seem the most logical way of handling such a case, surely they should be trying to contact me to get the full picture and not issuing warrants based on hearsay."

Well, he is telling the truth - if they've issued warrants based on dubious evidence which can only be tracked back to sockpuppets posting on this forum, then they have been based on hearsay.

If instead there is independent evidence of financial misdoing, then the warrants would not have been based on hearsay.

So, who has any of that independent evidence? Or is it all entirely circular?

Bitcointalk sockpuppet --> bitcoin blog --> mainstream press --> bitcointalk sockpuppet --> ad infinitum
sporket

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:28:21 PM

^
You start off claiming that there is nothing but "suspicions of mismanagement," get irrefutable proof that's not the case, and, instead of quietly eating crow, you come back with more conspiracy theories.  Aren't you the d00d who likes hard evidence?
MonkeyBear68

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:57:01 PM

If Danny did indeed sell most of the BTC on the worst day possible, then that shows he knows nothing about how the markets work and running a business. Why were shareholders not informed of this? Why did he not buy back in when price was shown to be rising in November?

More lies I suspect.

It is possible he sold them to an accomplice or sock account so that he can show that they were sold on the day silk road caused the market to crash. In reality he still was in possession of the coins. As the price went up he was able to really sell the coins and benefit from the price increase.

Think of it this way. If I have 1000 BTC and claim to sell all at $100/BTC then I would have $100,000. If I only pretend to sell those coins and then later sell them at $1000/BTC then I would have a million dollars ($100,000 to account for the fake sale, and $900,000 of pure profit for myself). All the BTC would be accounted for by the fake sale and I would have $100,000 to show investors. I myself would have an extra $900,000 because I actually sold in the future and scammed investors.

TIME FOR A FORENSIC AUDIT ON THE BLOCK CHAIN OF THE ALLEGED TRANSTIONS HE MADE TO SEE WHERE THESE COINS WENT!!!
okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:31:59 PM

best part of any highly speculative theory:
If + if + if then and only then, the outcome fits the speculators perspective.

The single thing that has been shown so far is that neobee motivated enough people to create accounts here.
It has motivated them beyond the scopes of investing or even simply daytrading.

There are accounts ITT that only serve to publicize one particular perspective to this story.

Creating a false image of chaos and disturbance, trying to hide the fact that they are part
of this. Even in the instance that the theories the trolls circulate were to be true, many people
made a shitload of money with neobeeq opening for trading. And still remains to be made.

Yet the troll squad is focused on derailing any discussion when it is not fit with their perspective.
The Neo thread was closed because of them, and some of those accounts are related also to the
shady blackmarket deal of neo shares that took place in these boards. You know, the one that started
this mess in the first place. The one where its shares were traded off-market below market prices.

Off course, the fact that the troll squad is more vocal, does have its impact. Sporks is posting images of his
search history, and since google is known to be immune to search history he is trying to tell us that because
google says so, then its true.

When google was saying neo has immense possibilities, google was bad
when google is saying neo is not going well, google is teh source.
Troll logic.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:44:55 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 12:55:24 AM by Bit_Happy

Try this for a start:

If you feel that every news outlet has been duped by bankster fudsters, Danny-loathing Keynesians and MPEx-sponsored trolls, I guess we're all doomed anyhow...

P.S:  Almost forgot, from teh man himself, Danny:

The are three reasons for me not returning to Cyprus immediately following the issuance of a warrant and those are;
The whole situation can be resolved without me doing so.
The manner in which the investigations are being carried out are concerning, the police haven't made an attempt to contact me despite numerous personal requests for them to do so.
( http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/232v5n/the_full_picture_from_danny_brewster/ )

Danny don't lie, so think of this as your Red Letter Bible Smiley

Does anyone know what country he is currently in?
How hard could it be to figure out where the funeral is, and inform local police to have him picked up?

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:51:03 PM

Does anyone know what country he is currently in?
How hard could it be to figure out where the funeral is, and inform local police?

Inform the local police about the funeral? Why would someone do that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: