Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread)  (Read 261814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:59:30 PM

I am the bad guy in this story?
Why are you so obsessed about me?  Is it strange for someone to be interested in knowing the details of an attempt to swindle an entire country?
I must ask again, are you a relative or close friend of Danny? I can't make sense of your posts otherwise...

Not obsessed at all. I'm pointing out that you jump to conclusions too soon.
I just dont think that the way you try to rationalise everything makes any sense at all.
I find it interesting that anyone in this thread criticizing the sheer amount of FUD layed out by the troll crew
has to be a "family" or a "friend" or somehow related to brewster.

I also find interesting the fact that only a handfull of accounts are taking this to personal levels, like you and a couple of other inter-thread famous accounts.

Or, the "asking for evidence is guilt" attitude you carry. Even with all of the N&B staff coming out and making statements,
nothing is actually confirmed from the mountain of allegations. Peopleare crying over spilt milk, but from what we know according to
staff members and brewsters' posts, 2 people have filed complaints, and nothing more.

Even the so called warrant, is based on somebody complaining about what?
Nobody knows exactly. That did not stop the troll crew to keep screaming.

Yet, you and the troll crew, seem to be avoiding to discuss on the dirty part of this story.

The black-market trade that btcapples started and tanked the price, with him selling in here below market
and his buyers moving it to havelock for quick profits.
The fact that Havelock clearly manipulated the listing, taking it out for a ride on their own, as soon as they saw they could do it,
the fact that TAT bailed the boat the very moment the btcapples made his trade here and NB asked their listing be frozen

and a few more.
I am merely focusing on the fact that a certain number of accounts are fixated on brewster.
Not on resolving anything regarding NB.

All the stuff you mentioned is like steps x y and z as to why this thing went down the tubes. You should be concentrating on steps a-w, because x, y, and z wouldn't have happened without those.

Why were the ipo coins that were needed for the business stupidly sitting in the exchanges? Why did a guy running a company that saw the warning sings about gox stupidly lose so many of his personal coins? Where did all the coins that were not stupidly lost go? Why did he take money from people and not give them coins? Why did they spend so much on advertising and a fancy branch opening without any products ready to go/use?
whereisDanny

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:25:03 PM

source101

Re: NEO and BEE talk (unmoderated)

April 24, 2014, 12:58:01 PM

Quote from: CAFE NEO on April 18, 2014, 06:09:34 AM

What is he doing now??

Mr Brewster is staying with his Grandmother in the Yorkshire area. You are all correct in saying there was no funeral that he attended, this was just another lie to spin. I wonder do you carry a book that you write everything you say down Danny? You do know that your past does always comes back to bite you. You wanted fame and fortune and now Danny you google your name and arrest warrants and you have fame for all the wrong reasons.

Danny stand up and face what you have done, return the lavish items you bought with company funds. Tell the truth, that your bit coin knowledge is as much as a 5yr old you just went with your ideas at a bull at a gate. Tell the truth that you used the companies money to live. tell the truth the there was NO 6 million euro of your own funds for start up. Tell the truth and have an independent account go over all accounts.

For once in your life be honest, you might actually free yourself of some heavy weight. Just think of your family and the stress that all this is putting them through. think of others for once nit just the selfish sole of yourself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553869.280

This person "source 101" in the past has revealed a lot of information about Danny Brewster on the Bitcointalk forum, information that subsequently proved correct e.g. he/she has cautioned well in advance that Danny was getting ready to run away, that his cars were missing etc.

Now he is revealing interesting information about the "funeral that Danny had to attend" and where he is currently hiding.

Read his posts on [Suspicious link removed]ince March25th here starting from page 180.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=289730.3580
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:51:49 PM

User @source101 appears to know Mr. Brewster since before he went to Cyprus, and his unique informations have not been shown to be incorrect yet:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=301800;sa=showPosts;start=0

Besides describing Mr. Brewster's background and (lack of) qualifications he offers some interesting points:
1. Mr. Brewster's cars were being shipped out of Cyprus (2014-03-25 08:55:16).
2. Mr. Brewster and his fiancée were still in Cyprus shortly before Mar/30 (2014-03-30 04:57:00)
3. This is the third time that Mr. Brewster set up a business that failed (2014-03-30, 05:48:32)

Point 1 is interesting only because other posts have claimed that the cars were being sold in Cyprus. ("The Bentley was spotted in a dealership with changed plates" -- Hm, how did that poster know that it was the same Bentley?)

Point 2 is surprising since many people were already looking for him at the time, weren't they?  However it may not contradict the employees' accounts; I don't recall whether they claimed that he left Cyprus much before the 30th.

Point 3 is interesting because, if true, it is just amazing how that fact could have gone ignored for so long.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
deathmul

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:24:46 AM

Any news?

blackkys

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:46:05 AM

No matter how many months or years pass, Brewster will be brought to justice. He cannot escape and be on the hide for the rest of his life.

The longer he avoids the arrest warrant, the more serious his crime becomes and the longer will be his sentence.
sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:57:44 AM

^Nah.  Unless you know something I don't, there is no warrant out for Danny outside of Cyprus.  He's not in Cyprus, so...
Even if he was "caught" by the Cypriots (for this to happen, Danny would have to be stupid enough to return to Cyprus), he wouldn't be thrown in jail, much more likely arrested and released just like Charlie Shrem.  
blackkys

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:44:40 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 12:54:52 PM by blackkys

Since "he knows" that an arrest warrant for criminal charges has been issued by the Cyprus police and he hasn't return, he is making his position worse day after day.

Also European and International arrest warrants have been issued together with an Interpol Red Notice. Do you know what this means?
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:51:55 PM

Since "he knows" that an arrest warrant for criminal charges has been issued by the Cyprus police and he didn't return, he is making his position worse day after day.

Also European and International arrest warrants have been issued together with an Interpol Red Notice. Do you know what this means?

Could you give me a link?  I didn't know Interpol was involved.
blackkys

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:55:52 PM

http://www.interpol.int/INTERPOL-expertise/Notices
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:59:19 PM

http://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted

can't find his name in the list of red listed
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:59:43 PM

@blackkys: No, no, I meant link to Interpol involvement in Danny's case.
blackkys

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:17:08 PM

Only those notices approved for public dissemination appear on this website (the full list of Notices is available to authorized users via INTERPOL's Information System).
blackkys

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:23:08 PM

@blackkys: No, no, I meant link to Interpol involvement in Danny's case.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/855282.shtml#.U2JKsU2KA5s
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:29:58 PM

"Cyprus's [sic] police were on the verge of issuing [boldface ed] either a European or an international warrant on Thursday for the arrest of the founder of the first bitcoin exchange on the crisis stricken island on charges of forgery and defrauding."

I'm on the verge of laughing.  The article is an illiterate rewrite of earlier pieces, nothing new.

Only those notices approved for public dissemination appear on this website (the full list of Notices is available to authorized users via INTERPOL's Information System).

You're one of those authorised users, I take it?  And you just leaked teh privileged information all over the intertubes?
Bro, nao the Interpol's looking for *you*!!1!
blackkys

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:40:23 PM

When an arrest warrant is issued against you, the best course of action, irrespective of whether you believe you are guilty or innocent, is to show up voluntarily as soon as you have been informed about it. It is taken very seriously by the courts. It is a very big plus in your attempt to show your innocence. Even if you are guilty, the court credits you for your action e.g. by lower sentence.

The worse thing to do is decide to go on the hide forever. 

First, its the psychological pressure. Gradually you develop psychological disorder from the "escapee's syndrome".

Secondly, your case becomes much more weak in that the courts "assume you are guilty until you prove your innocence before any reasonable doubt".

If you have a red notice issued against you, you cannot escape even if you go to the moon.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:43:27 PM

When an arrest warrant is issued against you, the best course of action, irrespective of whether you believe you are guilty or innocent, is to show up voluntarily as soon as you have been informed about it. It is taken very seriously by the courts. It is a very big plus in your attempt to show your innocence. Even if you are guilty, the court credits you for your action e.g. by lower sentence.

The worse thing to do is decide to go on the hide forever. 

First, its the psychological pressure. Gradually you develop psychological disorder from the "escapee's syndrome".

Secondly, your case becomes much more weak in that the courts "assume you are guilty until you prove your innocence before any reasonable doubt".

If you have a red notice issued against you, you cannot escape even if you go to the moon.

AKA.... "you've got it all wrong, im a victim here"
MrWDunne

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:49:27 PM

There is no evidence what so ever of any interpol involvement. As for a red alert? Not for this. No where near big enough for that to happen. Most likely would go down the extradition route.

NotLambchop

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:50:01 PM

I'm not asking you to write homilies about crime and punishment, simply where and how you have learned of Interpol involvement in Danny's case.
Thus far, you've given me a link to an illiterate rehash article claiming that Cyprus police was on the verge of doing something.
I'm on the verge of concluding you have no new information whatsoever.
blackkys

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:52:27 PM

"Cyprus's [sic] police were on the verge of issuing [boldface ed] either a European or an international warrant on Thursday for the arrest of the founder of the first bitcoin exchange on the crisis stricken island on charges of forgery and defrauding."

I'm on the verge of laughing.  The article is an illiterate rewrite of earlier pieces, nothing new.

You're one of those authorised users, I take it?  And you just leaked teh privileged information all over the intertubes?
Bro, nao the Interpol's looking for *you*!!1!

the full list of Notices is available to authorized users via INTERPOL's Information System – this information is not “privileged”, it is in all police stations, airports, ports, entry and exit points, borders etc.

He said investigators will apply for either an international or a European arrest warrant for Brewster to be sent back to Cyprus. "The type of arrest warrant will depend on where investigators establish Brewster currently is," said Angelides. - guess they have established where Brewster currently is
NotLambchop

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:57:20 PM

And again I ask you:

Where and how did you learn that an international warrant has been issued on Mr. Brewster?  You have offered no evidence other than an article which reworded "considering" to "on the verge of" -- a liberty that in no way translates to "has."

Don't assume that a petty crook like Brewster is of any interest to the Interpol -- he may seem huge to his suckers, but otherwise?  Common as dirt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: