Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A Resource Based Economy  (Read 288301 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:20:57 AM

Would you spend 50 years of your life building a road with your hands which will then be destroyed by another guy that doesnt like it?
Why would you spend 50 years of your life building a road in a system that makes it profitable for the other guy to destroy it because he is your competitor?

Why are you living on Earth, when you know that it's profitable for bears, wolfs, lions, bacteria ,viruses and other organisms to eat you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealBitcoin

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:02:23 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 06:12:42 AM by RealBitcoin

Ok guys so there is no private property anymore. So start "sharing" your bodies to lions, wolfs, bears and other resource friendly creatures Smiley

Get rid of your immune system, because there is nothing to defend anymore, share your body with viruses and bacteria show them how kind you are. Smiley

Intestinal worms are my favorite, how silly we are to think our body is private, there is no private property anymore so let all those nice intestinal parasites into us and share our resource based body with them, they will be very happy inside us.

Let's all be friends, and don't forget those 20 cm long  african worms that crawl into your legs, we can all share resources with them Smiley

But before that, share all your bitcoins with me Smiley

ngupowered

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:36:37 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 01:33:28 PM by ngupowered

RealBitcoin seems to be arguing that worms, maggots, wolfs, viruses, bacterias and other slimy creatures only driven by instinct share similar traits with libertarians; well, I won't hold that against him, for sure, ROFL!
I, on the other hand, am human, distinct from animals, in that possessing a higher reasoning power.

B.t.w. RealBitcoin, does your right to travel upon the highways depend on the car being borrowed or being yours?  <-- That was an analogy to what, RealBitcoin??

Needing longer signatures, up-rank me!
RealBitcoin

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:02:49 PM

RealBitcoin seems to be arguing that worms, maggots, wolfs, viruses, bacterias and other slimy creatures only driven by instinct share similar traits with libertarians; well, I won't hold that against him, for sure, ROFL!
I, on the other hand, am human, distinct from animals, in that possessing a higher reasoning power.

Well that's just a blowback to your logic, so you want to share but only between humans, and consider animals  and other creatures as dust.

I thought leftists are animal friendly, and green friendly, but this ideology of yours is human supremacy mixed in with communist elements, it's very weird nontheless.

B.t.w. RealBitcoin, does your right to travel upon the highways depend on the car being borrowed or being yours?  <-- That was an analogy to what, RealBitcoin??

Well of course, since a borrowed vehicle can be claimed back at anytime, and I have to pay rent on it, while a car that I own (but still pay taxes on it for who knows what reason) can be never confiscated (except if you drive too fast and cops confiscate it).

So there you have it, you dont have private property now, since you only rent your car from the government (with car tax), as it can still be confiscated anytime for any minuscule error you make.

That is not private property to me.

LightRider (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 06:13:14 PM

Capitalists aren't humans, nor even animals. They are machines dedicated to destroying everything that enables life. They endeavor in such a way as to extract illusory and imaginary profit from their environment. They are very dangerous and have nearly doomed us to an inhospitable and uninhabitable planet. They should be stopped as soon as possible.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
ngupowered

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:28:27 PM

Isn't it typical of RealBitcoin to read in something not supported by my statements?

And no, your right to travel does not depend on the car being yours or others; you still have that right, meaning, if I have a right to go from point A to B in a car either borrowed or mine, it is wholly irrelevant who the car belongs to. Similarly, if I have a right to life, it doesn't matter who owns "my" body.

Lightrider, it's not so much that they are working corruption, but that the free-market capitalist system has corrupted them; it's a system flaw. Property must always yield to profit, so must decency, humanity and virtues; they are inconsistent; it's like a religion.

penang

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:51:56 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 05:05:49 AM by penang

Capitalism is based on competition, those that cant compete will become employees, those that do will become employers.

If you think your "evil capitalist employer" is abusive, create your own business, and if you provide value, all his employees will go to work for you.

Simple as that. If you need capital: bank loan, crowdfunding,stock market, or savings.

There is no excuse for not having capitalism, except from the crying sheeps that want everything for free, like you. Sorry that is impossible.

I used to work with biggest multinational companies in the country, the reason why the company succeed in capitalism is because they bribe/lobbying with the politician, they will push certain law and legislation that favors our business. we also buy up the rest of the possible competitor company so we are able to maintain the dominant market share

once you are the major players in the market, you can easily influence and decide how much you should charge the customer. adjust the tariff, etc..

you are too naive to say as long as you are able to provide best product, your business will succeed. this is plain wrong, mcdonald do not make the best burger yet theyre continue to expand and growing. in business you must have connections, and backed by organized crime.

shareholders do not care about how CEO treat their employees, only about profit. the worst you treat the employee the better it is. from business point of view it is just business. its best if you can get away with paying least amount of salary and employee contribute most of their effort.

we also teach the employee to lie at customers in professional manners. etc..

when you have competition, this is what happen. suppose im selling "product A", and you are also selling the same thing. when a customer asked me which seller has the best product? i cant be honest and tell customer they should go to your shop, my survival depends on this. so it is logical for me to lie at others, in fact if i can destroy your business, my chances to make more money would be greater. hows that sound?
RealBitcoin

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:57:54 PM

Look we all know capitalism is not an utopian system, but that is more so because we humans are flawed. No matter what system we create it will always be flawed because humans are negligent,stupid and evil.

Your utopian society where you want to give free stuff to everyone and live peaceful an happily, will quickly turn into a global marxist-leninist tyrranical government.

RBE is nothing less than an Opressive and Totalitarian Marxist World Government.

Opportunists will quickly seize power and dominate humanity with vicious tools. Instead of automation you will see forced labour camps.

Yes, automation costs a lot and it's not fully practical until at least 50 years.

Code:
1 slave human costs about 3 breads and 2 litres of water/day to work like a slave until he dies, and produces very efficiently. 

VS

An automatic machine costs a lot of electricity, programmers, engineers and electricians.

So the tyrants will quickly realize that slave labour camps are cheaper than automatic machines, and guess what they will put political enemies in labour camps.

Your utopia will turn into a nightmare pretty fast.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

So i`d choose free trade and free markets vs tyrranic marxism.

ngupowered

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:54:22 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 10:09:07 PM by ngupowered

More unasserted- and childish arguments from RealBitcoin.
It's truly laughable that he considers a human slave to be more effective than a machine doing the same job, when history shows the complete opposite, for example in the agricultural sector.
He also seems to be arguing, with nothing backing it up, of course, that a rich philanthropist in the free market, for example, would somehow turn totalitarian and would start "gulag:ing" people if he were to provide them with the necessities of life.
You truly are smoking some strong sht, RealBitcoin!

LightRider (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 05:13:51 PM

Everything we feared about communism has come true under capitalism. Prisoners are forced to work for corporations for basically free. Rights, freedoms and liberties are stripped away from people with regularity. The disparity of wealth grows every with every passing moment. The environment and climate become more inhospitable to human life every year. Nothing about capitalism will help humanity thrive. All the big fonts and code blocks in the world won't change that. Appeals to a flawed human nature are absurd. Your naked desire to keep people ignorant and enslaved to a system of death and destruction is contemptible and your ignorant and dishonest ravings are abhorrent. One day soon, I hope knowledge replaces your fear.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:13:21 PM

Everything we feared about communism has come true under capitalism. Prisoners are forced to work for corporations for basically free. Rights, freedoms and liberties are stripped away from people with regularity. The disparity of wealth grows every with every passing moment. The environment and climate become more inhospitable to human life every year. Nothing about capitalism will help humanity thrive. All the big fonts and code blocks in the world won't change that. Appeals to a flawed human nature are absurd. Your naked desire to keep people ignorant and enslaved to a system of death and destruction is contemptible and your ignorant and dishonest ravings are abhorrent. One day soon, I hope knowledge replaces your fear.

And it's all caused by a leftist government that is always growing to put new regulations, laws, and taxes on the working people.

It laughable to tell that you work for a small wage when you know that half of it is taken by taxes, and there is no job opportunity because of the regulations.

The disparity of wealth is caused by either growing government regulations or by fiat money, or both. The free market is about creating wealth not stealing it in leftist manners.

ngupowered

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:18:20 PM

The disparity of wealth is caused by either growing government regulations or by fiat money, or both.

Then too bad that no one forces you to: [1] pay tax or [2] use fiat money, yet society's still going to sht! So instead of blowing hot air, RealBitcoin, how about you rebut 1 and 2, with actual facts.

ngupowered

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:44:53 PM

RealBitcoin, I said give me proof, not what you think would happen. Care to share one of these letters where they supposedly threaten to do all that to you if you don't pay the tax?

ngupowered

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:57:47 PM

RealBitcoin, that's what they want you to think, but no one is actually threatening you. You may think you know what's happening in those cases, but you really don't.
And yet again, you're blowing hot air, with no proof or nothing in support. So how about this time, you produce actual real proof that we can discuss, and not these dark fantasies that you seem to possess.

RealBitcoin

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:28:48 PM

RealBitcoin, that's what they want you to think, but no one is actually threatening you. You may think you know what's happening in those cases, but you really don't.
And yet again, you're blowing hot air, with no proof or nothing in support. So how about this time, you produce actual real proof that we can discuss, and not these dark fantasies that you seem to possess.

Well the threat of inprisonment is a threat, there is no other way to put it, you cannot paint that a nice thing,you cannot use euphemisms to make that a nice thing.

You think a prison is a wellness mansion or what? Well maybe some minimal security prisons with swimming pools for the elite are, but not for common people.

Or the forced labour camps for poor people in marxist systems, are those paraside places? I dont think so.

I dont understand why you try to paint horrible things to be good ones, or what is your agenda with it. But i can assure you the world is not a nice place, it's full of evil and darkness.

ngupowered

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:38:25 PM

Again, RealBitcoin, you are arguing what you think they are doing, when they really aren't. Seeing that you obviously don't know law, I will help you out. Which of the following statements are threats?
1. "If you don't pay this tax, we will put you in jail."
2. "You have been assessed $ x in taxes."
3. "Failure to pay your tax is punishable under U.S. law."

RealBitcoin

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:43:55 PM

Again, RealBitcoin, you are arguing what you think they are doing, when they really aren't. Seeing that you obviously don't know law, I will help you out. Which of the following statements are threats?
1. "If you don't pay this tax, we will put you in jail."
2. "You have been assessed $ x in taxes."
3. "Failure to pay your tax is punishable under U.S. law."

1 & 3 are threats, but i`m not from US but I suppose that tax evasion is punishable in every country on earth.

1)  "If you don't pay this tax, we will put you in jail."  = Just like some night robber taking out a gun, pointing at you, and telling you to choose between money or death. It is exactly the same kind of threat any robber would give to you.

Or you think a robber's threat is not a threat?

2) "You have been assessed $ x in taxes." = "Don Corleone assesset that you have to pay x$ in protection racket to him"

3) "Failure to pay your tax is punishable under U.S. law." = "Failure to pay your protection racket to the local mafia boss is punishable by whacking"

Where is the difference?

ngupowered

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:46:52 PM

Thanks for your answer, RealBitcoin, but only #1 is a threat. This is exactly what I'm talking about: a bunch of libertarians running around complaining about the gov., when they really are totally clueless to how it operates.

RealBitcoin

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:48:50 PM

Thanks for your answer, RealBitcoin, but only #1 is a threat. This is exactly what I'm talking about: a bunch of libertarians running around complaining about the gov., when they really are totally clueless to how it operates.

No all of them are a threat if they imply that they will use force against you if you don't comply

Explain to me how these to statements are not synonymous?

"Failure to pay your tax is punishable under your country's law."
= "Failure to pay your protection racket to the local mafia boss is punishable by whacking under his territory"

ngupowered

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:53:58 PM

Your statements are not synonymous and only the second one could reasonably be construed as a threat.

EDIT: RealBitcon, don't keep editing your posts afterwards, unless their meaning remain the same.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: