Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 01:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 63863 times)
Woyzeck

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 11:08:36 AM

I looked at the statistics on tank losses from the Russians here, they were simply colossal over the past year, even in 2022 there was no such thing.
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2854
Merit: 1859

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 11:08:54 AM

Soldiers in the front do not fight for cookies (well, actually the Ruzzians are giving monumental cookies for signing in). Again, you do not know enough about why your enemy is your enemy... or are pretending not to know.

You keep parroting this but then fail to address the question why the cookies were given out to Ukraine in the first place before 100s of thousands ended up dying? And now it's time to repay back those cookies with large interest. You didn't really think they were free, did you?

The agency cut the war-torn nation by two notches to CC, the second-lowest level above default. The agency said the outlook was negative, according to a Friday statement.
“The rating action reflects our belief that the inclusion of commercial creditors (Eurobond holders) in Ukraine’s ongoing government debt relief effort is a virtual certainty,” analysts led by Karen Vartapetov wrote.

How much more land do you think Ukraine will have to put up to restructure this debt?

And your answer fails to answer why paying a soldier the equivalent to 3 or 5 years of salary up-front, just to sign-in, is somehow ok for Ruzzia - whose is this war on behalf of? Ruzzians or... you know who?

If you want some short of answer you need to make some short of question. Until now you have published a few oversized pictures and vague comments of a visit.

Morozov meanwhile...

https://youtu.be/q6h5ev4nlE8

Bad news or may be good. The sub hit yesterday is the previously hit Rostov on don. Apparently Ruzzia decided to repair it.. in the same place ...so, unless this is psy-op and a masterful plan... it is simply the biggest stupidity. Not surprising really - is one of many.

Alternative to paying soldiers is to mobilize citizens on the streets with those military vans. Former is preferred, later is an indication of desperation.  

I cannot comprehend the rest of your post. Seems just random word pasta just not to answer basic question.

In other news, Taiwan stocks are crashing more than the rest. Israel is sucking up a lot of air defenses, not good news for Taiwan not to mention Ukraine. Priorities...

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
Waldorf77

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 10:41:52 PM

I am surprised there haven't been any threads opened about this yet.

In recent months, Russia has massed hundreds of thousands of troops and other military equipment on the Russia-Ukraine border. It is well known that Russia wants Ukraine to be part of its county, however Russian dictator, President Putin, has claimed that the troop mass is part of a training exercise.

The US and NATO allies are sending military equipment to Ukraine to help repeal an attack, and there is some talk about possibly sending troops to the region.

Update 2/18/22:
It appears there may have been some kind of false flag operation in Dumbas, Ukraine, an area controlled by a separatist group, today, possibly involving an alleged bombing of the car belonging to the leader of the separatist group. It is possible this is part of some kind of false flag operation to create a pretext for an invasion.

President Biden today said he believes Putin has made the decision to invade and will start an invasion in the coming days.

Update 2/21/22:
It appears an invasion has begun

Update 2/23/22:
It appears there are some kind of bombings in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine

Ukraine is not in nato and not in eu russia tought it's for free to go in and nato don't get involved and Europe.
But things Went different way ...so russia knows now that agreements don't matter Putin Will act now without talking or agreements
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1596

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 10:48:49 PM

My post is about your post. As usual, I am not sure if you are trying to not understand: you want me to answer a question that seems to be only in your mind.

All soldiers get some short of pay, what you should ask yourself is why there is an initial sign-up bonus that is different across regions in Ruzzia and is deliriously high. If you recall the communism, salaries were relatively low and the army had some kind of a "cause", like our vatnik here Branko. If you need to pay so much it means that Ruzzians and other in the orbit understand that there is little chance of coming back alive and plenty of chances of getting sent to die quickly. They perfectly understand that there is no "cause" here other than Putin's delirious ambitions.

Anyway, as most people have seen by now, a few f16 have been seen while Zelensky gave a speech. It is interesting that the wings were carefully covered by cammo nets = I would say this is not casual, that they do not want the Ruzzis to know what is in there - a short range AIM, a long range AIM or... a Meteor.

Anyway, there are just a few units, so I would consider this a test. Let's see how it goes.

DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2854
Merit: 1859

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
Today at 01:03:51 AM

My post is about your post. As usual, I am not sure if you are trying to not understand: you want me to answer a question that seems to be only in your mind.

All soldiers get some short of pay, what you should ask yourself is why there is an initial sign-up bonus that is different across regions in Ruzzia and is deliriously high. If you recall the communism, salaries were relatively low and the army had some kind of a "cause", like our vatnik here Branko. If you need to pay so much it means that Ruzzians and other in the orbit understand that there is little chance of coming back alive and plenty of chances of getting sent to die quickly. They perfectly understand that there is no "cause" here other than Putin's delirious ambitions.

Anyway, as most people have seen by now, a few f16 have been seen while Zelensky gave a speech. It is interesting that the wings were carefully covered by cammo nets = I would say this is not casual, that they do not want the Ruzzis to know what is in there - a short range AIM, a long range AIM or... a Meteor.

Anyway, there are just a few units, so I would consider this a test. Let's see how it goes.

Following your logic what can we conclude when Ukrainian males risk their lives trying to escape their country, or those military buses catching "new recruits" on the street? Let me make it even easier for you (not that you'll answer, but still).

Can a 30yr old male leave his country if he wishes in: Kiev? Moscow?
Can a 30yr old male living outside his country get a new passport/drivers license/consulate services from the embassy if he's a citizen of: Ukraine? Russia?
Can a 30yr old male who doesn't want to go to the front lines walk freely around without being kidnapped in: Kiev? Moscow?
How many males died in the last 2 year escaping through the border from: Ukraine? Russia?

After you answer those questions, you'll see why we're all laughing at your rhetorical question about military sign up bonuses in Russia.

Can't imagine Ukrainians being asked to suffer through the winter with power shortages, people will force Z to negotiate, so the hot stage of this conflict should finally be over before 2025.

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344]
  Print  

Jump to: