Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 58940 times)
Branko

Activity: 2492
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 07:35:16 PM

Croatia, 4 million people, managed to mobilize 250 000 (without any foreign help, and actually embargo on weapon buying) for final liberation offensive.

If Ukraine, 40m people country, cant mobilize at least 2 million after receiving hundreds of billions help

then obviously Ukrainians don't feel its worth it, for whatever reason
Mobilizing 2 millions in 40 millions people country looks nice and easy on paper, but reality is a bit different. From these 40 millions we should exclude women, children and elderly people. Then there is at least few millions people who left country during war and also people who alredy serving in army or died. So, actual number that you can potentially mobilize is so much smaller.
Why there issituations like in video above. In cities which are more far away from front line like Lviv, Kyiv, Odesa people are trying to live normal life. They are going no night clubs, pubs, cinema, concerts and etc. These who had motivation to defend country went fighting long time ago, others don't want to change their normal life, leave families and etc go to trenches, and drones and artillery flying above their heads. They want to continue living normally as they used before war, but they think that others have to fight for them. Don'y know what solutions for this problem is.

I do not think there is a huge mobilisation problem in that sense. I think the problem is that Ukraine population pyramid already suffered massively after the fall of the USSR due to the economy shock. You need people in a country and that people need to be young and able to raise children. Those that were first to be called are the ones that are older and probably had kids. Calling the young is a difficult decision, but they would eventually be used by Ruzzia later to fight for them in the next war, so anyway they are going to have to fight.

Would they die for Putin or would they live for their own country and right to choose their destiny?

I do get it that they want to go about their normal lives, who would not? It is difficult to assume that is simply not possible any longer.

Personally, I think UK should send troops over there...after all, they wanted Ukrainians to fight instead negotiating
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 09:31:14 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2024, 02:31:49 AM by paxmao

Croatia, 4 million people, managed to mobilize 250 000 (without any foreign help, and actually embargo on weapon buying) for final liberation offensive.

If Ukraine, 40m people country, cant mobilize at least 2 million after receiving hundreds of billions help

then obviously Ukrainians don't feel its worth it, for whatever reason
Mobilizing 2 millions in 40 millions people country looks nice and easy on paper, but reality is a bit different. From these 40 millions we should exclude women, children and elderly people. Then there is at least few millions people who left country during war and also people who alredy serving in army or died. So, actual number that you can potentially mobilize is so much smaller.
Why there issituations like in video above. In cities which are more far away from front line like Lviv, Kyiv, Odesa people are trying to live normal life. They are going no night clubs, pubs, cinema, concerts and etc. These who had motivation to defend country went fighting long time ago, others don't want to change their normal life, leave families and etc go to trenches, and drones and artillery flying above their heads. They want to continue living normally as they used before war, but they think that others have to fight for them. Don'y know what solutions for this problem is.

I do not think there is a huge mobilisation problem in that sense. I think the problem is that Ukraine population pyramid already suffered massively after the fall of the USSR due to the economy shock. You need people in a country and that people need to be young and able to raise children. Those that were first to be called are the ones that are older and probably had kids. Calling the young is a difficult decision, but they would eventually be used by Ruzzia later to fight for them in the next war, so anyway they are going to have to fight.

Would they die for Putin or would they live for their own country and right to choose their destiny?

I do get it that they want to go about their normal lives, who would not? It is difficult to assume that is simply not possible any longer.

Personally, I think UK should send troops over there...after all, they wanted Ukrainians to fight instead negotiating

I though you said that NATO was already there? NATO but not UK?

You are bit obsessed with the UK btw, but I guess that is quite common as it is a country that has been at war with nearly every other nation so at a point it has probably invaded or somehow fought you ancestors. However, in the end it was only thanks to the US and perhaps the UK that Milosevic was stopped and life could become something like normal in the Balkans.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 04:59:28 AM

The War is essentially over. The only reason why it survives at all is because of the media.

What a thought.  Obviously the Ukraine enterprise which hijacked USA wealth now for really several years is about to shrival up and become dust.

Russian manower is intact, now trained and also conserved.  A full on assault across a large part of the front cannot possibly be stopped.  russia can now do this and today, it is early May and the soil is drying up.

June ladies.  A full on assault and nothing will be able to hold.  The front will advance slowly pursuing desparate ukranian elements just like after Kursk.

And yes, there will be a reckoning with the USA DEEP STATE over this.

Next Up, Realism!

https://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com/2024/05/next-up-realism.html
Realism seems to have fallen out of favor in the West, but it just might be ready for a brilliant return to the stage. I'm expecting an abrupt end of the Zelensky regime in Kiev, followed by cessation of hostilities. A settlement on what is left of, and for, Ukraine, will be conducted between the two neighbors. The people of Ukraine, and much of the world, already hold NATO and the US ?" incoherent cheerleaders of war, and under-impressive suppliers of weapons ?" responsible for starting and extending an unwinnable war, delaying and derailing peace, and permanently ruining their landscape and economy. Because no one east or west of Washington, DC can figure out exactly who controls or speaks for the US government, Blinken, Biden and Boy Wonder Jake will not be involved or invited to the table. Blinken will frown very, very, very seriously, Jake will try a CIA workaround (or maybe a reach-around, I won't judge), and Biden will have another bowl of ice cream.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 11:02:23 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2024, 11:35:34 AM by paxmao

[...]

you know the uk just want to destroy everyone, so that we are all the serfs of their hereditary rulers, so that they can like with esptein or savolle rape our kids, backed by the mi6 and scotland yard...

on that a Q : with Idiolect or forensic linguistics, how many indviduals do you think have handled the paxmao account? 1, many? I hope they all face the consequences of their deeds, the suicide of an entire generation for blackrock (larry fink), bungee, syngenta, and others bayers who sought to make this area theirs, to farm, harvest and plunder it like they always do where ever they are allowed...

Oh, that's lovely. Unfortunately, I think you know much more about handlers than me. It would be very unlikely that you could tell your own ass (or arse, whichever you shall prefer) from your mouth checking my writing.

As far as defending hereditary rulers anywhere... sufficient to say that I think that inheritance is a problem, in general.

Now, off the troll mud, into the images o... oh, wait, why don't you use your "analytic skills" to tell me how many MIG-31, which can no longer be produced, might have been destroyed by those "not useful western weapons"?

Massive Ukrainian drone attack on Crimea causes power cutoffs in Sevastopol
In images taken by US satellite imaging company BlackSky and space technology firm Maxar, two jets can be seen burned out on the main flight line at Belbek, in addition to a third parked on a protective embankment. The satellite images also show a destroyed building nearby and another which has taken significant damage.

Mikhail Razvozhaev, the Russian-appointed governor of Sevastopol, said on Telegram Friday that the Russians “successfully repelled a massive enemy attack on Sevastopol.”

Repelled... I see...

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/05/16/europe/ukraine-satellite-images-crimea-belbek-jets-destroyed-intl-hnk/index.html

https://x.com/trbrtc/status/1791240932681003132

Fuel & munitions...

I am waiting for images from other locations in Crimea. I think more attacks were "repelled" and more weapons "did not work".

Branko

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 11:31:37 AM

You are bit obsessed with the UK btw, but I guess that is quite common as it is a country that has been at war with nearly every other nation so at a point it has probably invaded or somehow fought you ancestors. However, in the end it was only thanks to the US and perhaps the UK that Milosevic was stopped and life could become something like normal in the Balkans.

He was your man...like Saddam, or now Zelensky...of course you removed him when he wasn't useful anymore,
same as you did with Saddam, or soon Zelensky
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 01:23:32 PM

He was your man...like Saddam, or now Zelensky...of course you removed him when he wasn't useful anymore,

Lukashenko.
Orban.
Kadyrov
Isaias Afwerki
Victor Yanukhovich
Prigozhin

I guess you are accusing the other player of cheating at poker better than you.

As said, I would have thought that would be able to tell a fascist, even if he claimed to be something else.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 02:17:03 PM

If you want real news regarding the war, consider using the Yandex search engine - https://yandex.com/. One website regarding the war, that shows what is really happening on the ground, and why US funding will not reach Ukraine on time, is shown below.

It's really a shame that all these troops decided to kill themselves in this stupid war. But they haven't stopped, yet. And the leaders in Washington are only making the whole thing worse with their funding.

What will the final result be? There is always a tiny chance that Russia will go home. Lotteries DO have winners. But lottery losses to the losers depend on how much they have spent on the lottery.

The below article is full of direct, clear info.

Tarik Amar: This is the biggest illusion about the Ukraine war the West refuses to acknowledge

https://www.rt.com/russia/596888-west-illusion-russia-ukraine-war/

Despite what foreign leaders and commentators say – and really seem to believe – Russia is the one setting the tempo of the conflict

By Tarik Cyril Amar, a historian from Germany working at Koç University, Istanbul, on Russia, Ukraine, and Eastern Europe, the history of World War II, the cultural Cold War, and the politics of memory

We are living through a remarkable Western anticlimax. The US has finally, after half a year of domestic wrangling, passed another large funding package of $61 billion for Ukraine. This money had been presented as decisive: either it would come through or Kiev would be unable to hold its crumbling frontlines against Russia and would lose the war soon, as Ukrainian President Zelensky himself warned.

That was the minimum sales pitch. The more aggressive hard sell went further, claiming that once the money would be added to a fresh mobilization drive in Ukraine, its re-armed and replenished forces would not only resist Russian pressure but turn the tables and, in the end, perhaps in 2025, win the war.

Both these sales pitches were very unrealistic, as marketing often is. Now that the funding is on its way, reality is reasserting itself. There is no surprise that Russian advances are continuing, while the Ukrainian position keeps deteriorating, as the commander-in-chief of the Ukrainian military, General Syrsky, is admitting.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 04:41:15 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2024, 04:54:26 PM by paxmao

How to make sure something gets destroyed? Put it in Crimea and paint a Ruzzian flag. The air defence in Crimea seems to have quite large gaps and blind spots after the destruction of the S400 radar in Belbek.

https://youtu.be/_XPigYj5n7I?t=4

https://mil.in.ua/en/news/russian-media-uavs-damaged-two-oil-depots-and-two-terminals-in-novorossiysk/

do you remember that the Black Sea Fleet used to be in Sebastopol? Well, now is in Novorossiysk, however there seems to be nowhere to hide. 2 drones kaboomed an terminal and an oil depot. Many other explosions heard.

There has been a large air and naval kamikaze drone attack on the main naval base of the Russian Black Sea Fleet in Novorossiysk by Ukraine.

At least 35 explosions have been heard. Damage has been confirmed, and more information about the attack on the port is being clarified.

The Novorossiysk railway station got hit. They write about the damage to the Novorossiysk fuel oil terminal and the Transnafta terminal.

Massive attack on the port of Novorossiysk by Ukrainian drones from both sea and air. What remained of the Russian Black Sea fleet was largely stashed away in this port. The eyewitness yells "They blew up the port!"

Port of Novorossiysk on the Black Sea coast in Krasnodar Krai is a very target-rich location. Railroad hub, fuel depots, shipyards, and of course many Black Sea Fleet ships at anchor. Ukraine coordinated a massive attack using both naval drones + air drones.

As a result of the strike by kamikaze drones, a substation was damaged, which led to a partial blackout in Sevastopol and surrounding areas. In Novorossiysk, the target of the attack was a port and an oil depot; the attack caused power outages in some areas. Interestingly, the enemy in Sevastopol carried out a combined attack, using both sea and air drones simultaneously. Also concerning is the number of drones used in both attacks. According to local residents, these attacks are unprecedented; such powerful attacks have never been observed before. This indicates that the enemy has accumulated a significant stock of drones and is trying to break through the air defense with massive attacks.”

The attack on the port of Novorossiysk began at around 3am, and is reportedly still going strong after nearly 2 hours.

https://youtu.be/Weiqy8jGW4s suff from Belbek.

Branko

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 05:59:05 PM

removed UK propaganda

In reality, they spend 100m weaponry to destroy 10m worth Russian stuff, so that UK propaganda
has something to write about to hide fact that Ukraine is losing
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 07:39:28 PM

In reality, they spend 100m weaponry to destroy 10m worth Russian stuff, so that UK propaganda
If you can buy ir make several jets or S-400 system for $10 million, then you must be living in alternative reality. And it's not just all about price - Russia isn't capable to produce as many jets or air defense systems as they wish, after all it's not simple stuff like armoured vehicle.
And yeah, Ukraine is destrying these targets just to hide fact that they're losing, interesting logic.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:31:55 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2024, 11:01:47 PM by paxmao

If you can buy ir make several jets or S-400 system for $10 million, then you must be living in alternative reality. And it's not just all about price - Russia isn't capable to produce as many jets or air defense systems as they wish, after all it's not simple stuff like armoured vehicle.
And yeah, Ukraine is destrying these targets just to hide fact that they're losing, interesting logic.

He is not good at math. Just the S400 is more expensive than the weapons used, but what is more, the air system removed has allowed a volley of drones that have reached oil terminals, infrastructure, stations, power generators...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XPigYj5n7I

There are videos of people speaking of drones passing over again and again, sources mention 80 to 100. I would not believe it myself if there was not quite a bit of evidence filmed. I will be providing details of the extent of damages as they are photo - satellite confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tf-95z-GBk

1. it includes Tuapse refinery, this is well past the Kerch Bridge, near "Putins Palace".

@Branko, have you any doubt of what I am saying is true? Carpet bombing my comment is not very convincing

Branko

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 08:10:00 AM

Lukashenko.
Orban.
Kadyrov
Isaias Afwerki
Victor Yanukhovich
Prigozhin

As said, I would have thought that would be able to tell a fascist, even if he claimed to be something else.

I'm not sayng that Russians are better than you, I'm saying that you're not better than them
You sound like elementary school kid talking about geopolitics
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 07:01:16 PM

[...]

I'm not sayng that Russians are better than you, I'm saying that you're not better than them

Yes, you are. You have been several months vomiting the most elementary level of brainwashed propaganda precisely stating how great is Ruzzia and how terrible is (You?? who do you think you are talking to dude?) the West (I assume). It is very hypocritical for you to pretend anything else.

Sorry that I have to explain to you and the resident trolls here stuff at primary level - you are unable to grasp anything more complex and sometimes not even such basics. Brain damage probably.

Off the mud now:

Ukraines "100 drones strike" has caught Ruzzia ridiculously unprepared. Refineries, electrical sub-stations, ports, rail stations at long and short range have been hit. Crimea remains open for a repetition as Ruzzia seems unable to restore the air defence in the time frame that would be expected.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 07:10:16 PM

~

Lukashenko.
Orban.
Kadyrov
Isaias Afwerki
Victor Yanukhovich
Prigozhin

That's the way hypocritical liars - or those who don't know how to talk against the truth - try to hide their lies.

Note below that, if you can't get Ukraine into Nato because they aren't fighting hard enough, then send in more people to help them fight so you have an excuse to drag them into Nato. I mean, there probably aren't enough people left in Ukraine who can do any substantial fighting. They're all dead, already. So, will it really work given Russia's stance against Nato? Or is it simply a West face saving attempt?

Blinken stresses importance of Ukrainians embracing mobilization as a necessary step to NATO membership

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-05-17-blinken-ukraine-embrace-mobilization-necessary-membership-nato.html
During a visit to Ukraine, Secretary of State Antony Blinken emphasized the need for Ukrainians to embrace further mobilization efforts as a crucial step toward their country's eventual membership with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

Addressing students at the Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Blinken underscored that while Ukrainians can rely on continued support from the United States, they must also recognize the significance of the military draft in countering so-called Russian aggression.

"The recent mobilization was a tough decision, but a vital one. The brave defenders who valiantly held the line for over two years need assistance. They require respite," Blinken said.

He emphasized that successful military mobilization efforts would strengthen Ukraine's defenses, bolster unit numbers and better enable Ukrainians to confront Russian forces.

Blinken acknowledged members of the university community who volunteered, noting that 88 of them have lost their lives in the ongoing conflict. He also reiterated the U.S. commitment to Ukraine's future as a free, prosperous democracy fully integrated into the Euro-Atlantic community.

"We are advancing Ukraine's NATO membership, ensuring a robust and illuminated pathway," he pledged, believing that there will be significant progress on this front. This comes as Russian officials claim that Ukraine incurred over 111,000 casualties this year alone, as of early May.

Western powers assert that their support for Ukraine is a means of countering Russia's imperial ambitions over Eastern Europe, while the Kremlin asserts that the conflict is part of a U.S.-led proxy war against Russia. Russian officials cite NATO's growing presence in Ukraine as its primary motive for military action.

Ukraine's new military mobilization law requires all men aged 18 to 60 to be available for draft

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 08:52:39 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2024, 10:00:28 PM by paxmao

On May 18, 2024, drones attacked at least two oil terminals and two oil bases in Novorossiysk, according to ASTRA sources. The "Novorossiysk Mazutny Terminal" and the "Import Food Industry" terminal were hit, with two fuel reservoirs struck at the latter. Additionally, the Gazprom oil base in Kirillovka and the "Gruzovaya Balaka" TRANSNEFT oil base were also targeted. Despite numerous explosions heard by residents, no casualties were reported. The governor officially declared it a "failed attack by the Ukrainian military," claiming 10 drones were shot down. The port was reportedly left without power.

https://t.me/astrapress/55672

does this look like a failed attack?

500,000 tons of jet fuel -> 0 tons of Jet Fuel.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 09:03:06 PM

Not only the people, but the military is turning against Zelensky. Some were in favor of Zelensky from the beginning, but it only shows the depraved mindset even of honest, simple citizens. https://yandex.com/search/?text=ukrainians+against+zelensky&lr=21121

An older report, below. Things have only gotten worse for Zelensky.

Ukrainian soldiers against Zelensky: “We will hang you in Kiev!”

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=149832
Developments on the Bakhmut front are fast-paced as Russian forces break through the defense lines of the now-depleted 93rd Brigade and the Ukrainian 71st Brigade and enter the town. Street fighting has broken out in the urban center of Bakhmut for the first time since the start of the war.In more detail, in the last 48 hours the Russian troops and mainly the Wagner forces have launched a large-scale attack as a result of which they occupied the Sinyat factory and entered the first blocks of the urban center of Bakhmut from the east.
In addition, Russian forces have also entered the forest area adjacent to the city, resulting in clashes with Ukrainian forces.The demarcation line, along which Russian troops now control the city, runs along Dobrolyubov Street (first map).

The situation is hopeless for Ukrainians. The hospitals are full and there are hundreds of dead and wounded.In the first video, Ukrainian soldiers, through cries of despair, desperately ask for help over the radio as they are wounded and trapped.In the rest of the videos, Ukrainian soldiers threaten Zelensky with hanging in the center of Kiev!Under the weight of the collapse, the Ukrainians were forced to blow up a bridge connecting Bakhmut with Slavyansk. The blast took place on the M-03 highway of Bakhmut (Artemovsk).Watch video

Ukrainian soldier:“I have hernias. I was lying on the ground for two days, in the trenches under the trees.They are terrifying. It’s very cold outside, it’s freezing.It only gets hot when they start shooting at us. They do not stop. They are Wagner forces.For now we are holding out and holding our positions”.

Journalist: We see more wounded in the hospitals from bullets.Ukrainian soldier : It happens more often because they’re getting close. They have changed tactics. They approach in small groups mainly at night. They are all dressed in black. They are hard to spot and see.We are being bombarded very often with heavy artillery and that is not easy. If we had a chance to answer that would be great.It is very difficult to evacuate the wounded when we are being hit with 150 and 120 mm shells”.

A second Ukrainian soldier reports on the situation in Bakhmut:”We have nothing to eat and nothing to fight.We only have 7 soldiers left at this position. Our Commanders have not come for three weeks.They only took 3 men to deliver ammunition, promised to return the same day and never showed up again.Although here we are in the second line of defense, we are nevertheless receiving very heavy fire”.The Ukrainian points to some dead Polish mercenaries and concludes that he will surrender or he will freeze to death.

Another Ukrainian soldier reports:”I want to send my greetings to AGEETHA Zaluzni and our president.How is it going; Is it hot where you are?You say in your videos that everything is fine, that the soldiers don’t need anything. Not only the orcs (Russians) are killing us, but also the cold.Where are our reinforcements? Management ignores us. The c@@@@@ only threaten us with imprisonment.Remember this: We will definitely be back. We will survive.Not only for the victory but to hang you in Kiev, on Maidan Square.Pray the Russians get there first. Then maybe you will stay alive in prison”!

Cool

Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 2165

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 12:48:29 AM

On May 18, 2024, drones attacked at least two oil terminals and two oil bases in Novorossiysk, according to ASTRA sources. The "Novorossiysk Mazutny Terminal" and the "Import Food Industry" terminal were hit, with two fuel reservoirs struck at the latter. Additionally, the Gazprom oil base in Kirillovka and the "Gruzovaya Balaka" TRANSNEFT oil base were also targeted. Despite numerous explosions heard by residents, no casualties were reported. The governor officially declared it a "failed attack by the Ukrainian military," claiming 10 drones were shot down. The port was reportedly left without power.

https://t.me/astrapress/55672

does this look like a failed attack?

500,000 tons of jet fuel -> 0 tons of Jet Fuel.

It was either carefully planned or it was a miracle there were no casualties during this attack, to be honest. Here in my country I have witnessed accidents which were derived from gas leaks and explosions at refineries and it is truly like opening a gate to hell. Those fortunate ones are immediately taken by the flames and the most unfortunate ones are left alive with scars out of comprehension. Whatever... I assume the attack as labeled as a failure because the Russian assume the objective of Kiev was to maximize casualties, instead burning that fuel and destroying infrastructure in the Russian side.
Russia will always have fuel to extract and refinez but recovering infrastructure is quite a different task to carry out. Takes more time and resources.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 08:37:42 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2024, 11:28:52 AM by paxmao

[...]

It was either carefully planned or it was a miracle there were no casualties during this attack, to be honest. Here in my country I have witnessed accidents which were derived from gas leaks and explosions at refineries and it is truly like opening a gate to hell. Those fortunate ones are immediately taken by the flames and the most unfortunate ones are left alive with scars out of comprehension. Whatever... I assume the attack as labeled as a failure because the Russian assume the objective of Kiev was to maximize casualties, instead burning that fuel and destroying infrastructure in the Russian side.
Russia will always have fuel to extract and refinez but recovering infrastructure is quite a different task to carry out. Takes more time and resources.

I am not sure there were no casualties, that is nearly impossible to verify.

Now, 18/may/2023, there is some evidence of another wave of successful (or "repelled" according to Ruzzia) ATACAMS and drone attacks in Sebastopol and other parts of the territory controlled by Putin. Seems like Ukraine is being very effective in combining the expensive ATACAMS with the relatively inexpensive low-tech solutions created in Ukraine to maximum effect.

The front in Kharkiv seems quite stable as the mechanised means and waves of Ruzzia have more difficult logistics and the Ruzzians do not try much in the form of advance in the donbas area. I will try to find some videos of todays events.

Edit: Oh... recent news, it seems that the glide bombs, that "do not work" have just "not worked" on a large building (previously a hospital) that the Ruzzians took in the Kharkiv region. Three glide bombs impacted, building (and Ruzzian soldiers inside) are no more.

https://t.me/operinform/22921

But it is fine for some Ruzzis... they get new TVs

https://t.me/rozvidka_noem/8675

DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2820
Merit: 1832

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 12:19:45 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2024, 12:42:28 PM by DaRude

[...]
Interestingly... nearly no glide bombs attacks mapped today across the OSINT mappers out there.

[...]
How would Trump gain at least to a point my respect? If Ruzzia were to give a meaningful chunk of he Ukrainian land they have taken. ...
'("meaningful" could cover up to 30 km of Moscow)' - you're just all kinds of confused now aren't you?

Nope. I will repeat it for you: meaningful could be anything, e.g. 30 km from Moscow. If Trump achieves that I promise will give BA 300 merit (50 a month, 6 months). If he achieves it while serving in prison for fraud, as he should, I will give 1000 merit to BA and donate 500 US in bitcoin for his re-election (I think he plans to be president 3 or 4 times).

...Calling the young is a difficult decision, but they would eventually be used by Ruzzia later to fight for them in the next war, so anyway they are going to have to fight....

Ukraine was able to do some damage, that means something right? But as everyone understands in a war what's important is if damaged caused is more than damage received (multiplied by difference in resources). Which you conveniently leave out from all of your posts. Even if Kyiv was completely surrounded and on it's last leg, coverage of some ATACMS blowing something up in Russia with pretty satellite pictures would be all you need to continue to push women and younger blood to the font lines. After all, it's either they'll die now or they'll die fighting for Putin later, you'd like that to be their only options right? And I think we can all see what you'd prefer  Roll Eyes  

As far as 30km of Moscow now somehow being a meaningful chunk of Ukrainian land Russia has taken, i'm just hoping it's a language thing for you and you haven't gone completely mad from the recent events on the front line.

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
Branko

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 03:30:06 PM

[...]
Interestingly... nearly no glide bombs attacks mapped today across the OSINT mappers out there.

[...]
How would Trump gain at least to a point my respect? If Ruzzia were to give a meaningful chunk of he Ukrainian land they have taken. ...
'("meaningful" could cover up to 30 km of Moscow)' - you're just all kinds of confused now aren't you?

Nope. I will repeat it for you: meaningful could be anything, e.g. 30 km from Moscow. If Trump achieves that I promise will give BA 300 merit (50 a month, 6 months). If he achieves it while serving in prison for fraud, as he should, I will give 1000 merit to BA and donate 500 US in bitcoin for his re-election (I think he plans to be president 3 or 4 times).

...Calling the young is a difficult decision, but they would eventually be used by Ruzzia later to fight for them in the next war, so anyway they are going to have to fight....

Ukraine was able to do some damage, that means something right? But as everyone understands in a war what's important is if damaged caused is more than damage received (multiplied by difference in resources). Which you conveniently leave out from all of your posts. Even if Kyiv was completely surrounded and on it's last leg, coverage of some ATACMS blowing something up in Russia with pretty satellite pictures would be all you need to continue to push women and younger blood to the font lines. After all, it's either they'll die now or they'll die fighting for Putin later, you'd like that to be their only options right? And I think we can all see what you'd prefer  Roll Eyes  

As far as 30km of Moscow now somehow being a meaningful chunk of Ukrainian land Russia has taken, i'm just hoping it's a language thing for you and you haven't gone completely mad from the recent events on the front line.

Sounds like Goebbels bragging about damage V2s caused to London
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: