Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2022/23 Season Champion?
Beşiktaş
Fenerbahçe
Galatasaray
Trabzonspor
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Turkish Super League 2022/23 Season  (Read 16063 times)
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 969

View Profile
October 31, 2022, 06:37:25 PM

Today Istanbul Basaksehir vs Giresunspor match between these two teams will start after few hours. But I don't understand which team will play better in this match. But I want to bet on Istanbul Basaksehir support. I think Istanbul Basaksehir today. The team will win this match. But I have seen Istanbul Basaksehir played very well in previous matches but let's see how they can play in today's match.
As you predicted, Başakşehir was the best playing team in the match so far. They are leading 2-0 at the moment and it takes miracles for Giresunspor to win after this minute. Başakşehir is one of the best teams in the super league and will continue this match without losing. In the other match, Sivasspor lost 2-0 to Antalyaspor at home. This loss of points will be bad for Sivas.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2022, 06:46:40 PM

I am really jealous of Fenerbahçe. Even with that terrible goalkeeper and defenders they are dominating the league. They are winning every other match with very clear results. Batshuayi's job will be very easy with this squad for sure. Whole team feeds him. Enner Valencia shows extraordinary performance considering he is not "that" special. I wonder Arda Güler will ever find a chance with this tough team. Fenerbahçe is awesome.
Fenerbahce have Enner Valencia and also Batshuayi who has almost scored in every match Fenerbahce has played, even in the european league fenerbahce lead group B with 0 lost

with their outstanding performance, in the Turkish league, I am sure that Fenerbahce will be able to become champions this season, they have not won the Turkish league for a long time
By collecting 26 points and leading the top of the table, Fenerbahce have a great chance of winning the Turkish League on the condition that in the next match they must continue to win and be consistent in that match.
and the difference of 3 points from Istanbul and Adana Demirspor is not difficult if Fenerbahce in the next match draw or lose, and just now Istanbul beat Giresunspor 3-0 and the game is only a few minutes away and they are playing very well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jossque

Activity: 826
Merit: 1535

View Profile
October 31, 2022, 08:32:53 PM

Başakşehir made no mistakes at home and got 3 points with 3 goals. Giresunspor didn't play badly but Başakşehir is a really good team and didn't give many chances.
Sivasspor lost at home to Antalyaspor. Sivasspor couldn't shoot accurately throughout the match and we can say that this reflected on them as a defeat. They are not doing very well in the league. Maybe they deliberately didn't push this match for the group leadership during the week.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 31, 2022, 08:34:48 PM

Today Istanbul Basaksehir vs Giresunspor match between these two teams will start after few hours. But I don't understand which team will play better in this match. But I want to bet on Istanbul Basaksehir support. I think Istanbul Basaksehir today. The team will win this match. But I have seen Istanbul Basaksehir played very well in previous matches but let's see how they can play in today's match.
As you predicted, Başakşehir was the best playing team in the match so far. They are leading 2-0 at the moment and it takes miracles for Giresunspor to win after this minute. Başakşehir is one of the best teams in the super league and will continue this match without losing. In the other match, Sivasspor lost 2-0 to Antalyaspor at home. This loss of points will be bad for Sivas.
In first half Basaksehir done good job and take lead but in second half we have tough resistance from visitors and still they fail to have any positive outcome from this match and lost this match by score of 3 - 1 which now bring home team at second spot just three points behind Fenerbahçe and level on points with Adana Demirspor which play one game more than Basaksehir.

But, now things looking interesting before international break because Fenerbahçe doing good job and having aggressive way of playing which is helping them for staying at top rank and Besiktas which is also doing good but now in next round they are going to visit Galatasaray hopefully we will have another entertaining game and both will be on aggressive style because both are looking for improvement and have chance to be stayed at second spot because of their good fight back.

LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510

View Profile
October 31, 2022, 08:47:56 PM

Başakşehir made no mistakes at home and got 3 points with 3 goals. Giresunspor didn't play badly but Başakşehir is a really good team and didn't give many chances.
Sivasspor lost at home to Antalyaspor. Sivasspor couldn't shoot accurately throughout the match and we can say that this reflected on them as a defeat. They are not doing very well in the league. Maybe they deliberately didn't push this match for the group leadership during the week.

I don't understand this Sivasspor. They play perfectly in European matches, but they can't do anything in the Turkish league. Against Antalyaspor, they didn't even have a shot to find the goal. Yatabare and Gradel were so ineffective this time, they couldn't do anything. On the other hand, Antalyaspor ended the bad situation and won their last two games. Haji Wright continues to score. He will score more goals than last season if he continues like this. I think Antalyaspor deserves higher places in the league.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2022, 10:30:28 PM

I am really jealous of Fenerbahçe. Even with that terrible goalkeeper and defenders they are dominating the league. They are winning every other match with very clear results. Batshuayi's job will be very easy with this squad for sure. Whole team feeds him. Enner Valencia shows extraordinary performance considering he is not "that" special. I wonder Arda Güler will ever find a chance with this tough team. Fenerbahçe is awesome.
Fenerbahce have Enner Valencia and also Batshuayi who has almost scored in every match Fenerbahce has played, even in the european league fenerbahce lead group B with 0 lost

with their outstanding performance, in the Turkish league, I am sure that Fenerbahce will be able to become champions this season, they have not won the Turkish league for a long time
If I'm not mistake, in season 2013-2014 Fenerbahce got the title, indeed it's been a long time. Enner Valencia his performance has improved this season, indeed amazing not like last season. I'm also a little bit sure that Fenerbahce will win the title this season, because although the schedule is tight in all competitions this team looks consistent in getting points.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 10:43:28 AM

If I'm not mistake, in season 2013-2014 Fenerbahce got the title, indeed it's been a long time. Enner Valencia his performance has improved this season, indeed amazing not like last season. I'm also a little bit sure that Fenerbahce will win the title this season, because although the schedule is tight in all competitions this team looks consistent in getting points.

Its performance at Fenerbahçe this season has surprised everyone. This team has been consistently playing well since the beginning of the season. And the most important thing is that their offensive performance is excellent. They are able to score a lot of goals. Fenerbahce scored 34 goals in 11 matches. Besiktas scored 25 goals in 12 matches. If they can maintain such consistency, winning the Super Lig title will be very easy for Fenerbahçe.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2022, 05:55:32 PM

Honestly it didn't surprise me a bit. First of all they started out with getting a good manager, after that they got a good striker to help them but interestingly batman wasn't the one that scored, Valencia did, I expected them to be better but because of batman, not because of valencia.

On top of that we are seeing a team that has a good player in each positioa id from goalkeeper right now and I expected Altay to be better, so I expected them to be better actually. Lets rewind a year or two and you can remember that Altay was a great goalkeeper and loved by many, for some reason he is not playing that well this year.

So all in al would say I expected them to be even better, not worse.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 08:59:23 PM

Its performance at Fenerbahçe this season has surprised everyone. This team has been consistently playing well since the beginning of the season. And the most important thing is that their offensive performance is excellent. They are able to score a lot of goals. Fenerbahce scored 34 goals in 11 matches.

Why were you surprised about this? It was kinda expected after all these transfers and especially with their new manager. Their attacking power is one of the best ones in last years. And it's not just about names, more like performances. Valencia carried them in too many games. Even Batshuayi can score now. Remember last year, he always hit the post, he was very unlucky whole season. Now he's more concentrated and relaxed after scoring some goals.
If they sustain this offensive performance they will be close to goal record. Their defensive problems get covered up quickly because they score too many goals. Look at what fans did to Altay, even Jesus had to defend him against fans. I have to say he's not very capable goalkeeper for both national team and Fenerbahçe though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 08:43:51 AM

Fenerbahçe is the furthest in the title race this season. If they can maintain the consistency then the title will be won at Fenerbahçe this season. But Basaksehir, Demirspor, Besiktas and Galatasaray are playing well this season. These teams will definitely try to win the title. So winning the title this season will not be easy for any team. The team that maintains consistency will win the title. But I will put the Fenerbahçe team ahead to win the title.
Ondekinecakabilirim

Activity: 1176
Merit: 725

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 08:41:11 AM

Everyone is looking forward to the Galatasaray - Beşiktaş derby match this week. Both teams are not performing well this year. Their fans are disappointed. But these two teams have shown signs of recovery in recent weeks. Galatasaray beat Karagümrükspor last week. Beşiktaş beat Ümraniyespor last week. Galatasaray strikers have trouble scoring goals. Beşiktaş defenders make a lot of mistakes. Their performance in the last period seems to be equal. But in my opinion, Galatasaray will win in this derby match. Because they will play with the support of their fans. And the Karagümrükspor match they played last week makes me trust their performance.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1250

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 10:49:03 AM

We open the week with two matches. Kasımpaşa hosts Ankaragücü and umraniyespor hosts alanyaspor.  We can say that Ankaragücü is a team in better form than Kasımpaşa. But the fact that the match is away for ankaragücü makes things difficult. I expect both teams to score goals against each other. Kasımpaşa will play a more dominant football.
As for the other match, Umraniyespor is having a terrible season. They have no wins in the league so far. These odds are too much for me. I think Ümraniyespor will not lose the match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 05:15:23 PM

Everyone is looking forward to the Galatasaray - Beşiktaş derby match this week. Both teams are not performing well this year. Their fans are disappointed. But these two teams have shown signs of recovery in recent weeks. Galatasaray beat Karagümrükspor last week. Beşiktaş beat Ümraniyespor last week. Galatasaray strikers have trouble scoring goals. Beşiktaş defenders make a lot of mistakes. Their performance in the last period seems to be equal. But in my opinion, Galatasaray will win in this derby match. Because they will play with the support of their fans. And the Karagümrükspor match they played last week makes me trust their performance.
13th round is going to start with derby match which is surely going to be interesting for fans as well because currently both teams are level in performance and quality and winner could be in better position even Besiktas is surely having better attack and performance instead of Galatasaray which is troubling to score goals in this season even their performance is still better than last season, but they need to work out on their attack because it's important for them if they want alive their hopes for top end of this season in league.

In this season we have improvement from few teams which are positive development as many teams like Basaksehir and Adana Demirspor giving challenge to regular top ranks with defending champions Trabzonspor are struggling and trying their best for having improvement.

Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 06:09:52 PM

We open the week with two matches. Kasımpaşa hosts Ankaragücü and umraniyespor hosts alanyaspor.  We can say that Ankaragücü is a team in better form than Kasımpaşa. But the fact that the match is away for ankaragücü makes things difficult. I expect both teams to score goals against each other. Kasımpaşa will play a more dominant football.
As for the other match, Umraniyespor is having a terrible season. They have no wins in the league so far. These odds are too much for me. I think Ümraniyespor will not lose the match.

Umraniyespor Has a terrible season so far but it looks like they want to change it. They are leading against Alanyaspor 2:0 in the 55th minute and things for them are looking bright in this match plus var cancelled one of their goals. If they manage to win today they would still in last place but a win is a win.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2022, 06:09:55 PM

Fenerbahce being this good already in the leauge, and also going up a stage in europa, while not having any games until.. march I believe? Means a lot of danger for other teams. Its quite easy to forget that money is a big trouble in turkish football, unlike the big nations where there are hundreds of millions of dollars are talked, we are building teams that are paying maybe 20-30 million a year, so anything we can make is a huge deal for all of us, sure we make some of that back but most teams are in huge debts and thats the trouble. I am guessing while other teams are making a big debt, fener will be making big profit, and that "may" increase the gap.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 07:59:52 PM

Umraniyespor Has a terrible season so far but it looks like they want to change it. They are leading against Alanyaspor 2:0 in the 55th minute and things for them are looking bright in this match plus var cancelled one of their goals. If they manage to win today they would still in last place but a win is a win.

Alanyaspor is getting such unstable results this season that you can't predict what will happen in which match. They couldn't do anything against big opponents but this time they lost against the weakest team of the league too. I wouldn't say it's an unpredictable loss for them though. Ümraniyespor got their first win, you know you expect a reaction from players when they have eleven matches streak with no wins.

Everybody wait for derby game this weekend. It's a Saturday game, we missed those games. I remember last derbies were always played in Sunday or Monday. I'll do detailed analysis tomorrow and I believe we'll make some bucks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 08:32:03 PM

Galatasaray - Besiktas derby match is definitely going to be followed very closely by many people. Galatasaray are the side being favoured to win. The recent forms of these teams are quite similar in fact. However we should be aware of another thing at this point and I believe it can be really effective on this match.

Besiktas have got a huge boost after changing their manager and signing Senol Gunes. Their performance last week was really amazing. The defensive problems were still going on though but they were much more effective in scoring goals. Considering some weaknesses in Galatasaray defense also this is a big threat to them. I know that Besiktas can't defeat them away in the league for five years. But this match might be likely for them to put an end to this bad series. My bet choice would be both teams to score.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 08:51:07 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2022, 09:41:54 PM by trendcoin

We open the week with two matches. Kasımpaşa hosts Ankaragücü and umraniyespor hosts alanyaspor.  We can say that Ankaragücü is a team in better form than Kasımpaşa. But the fact that the match is away for ankaragücü makes things difficult. I expect both teams to score goals against each other. Kasımpaşa will play a more dominant football.

Ankaragücü dominated the first half of the match, but they could not take the lead in the match as they could not score. They scored a goal at the beginning of the second half, but the goal was canceled by the var system due to offside. They came close to the goal in the section where they played well, but they could not be successful. Then, Kasımpaşa took the lead thanks to Koita's opportunism and disrupted the balance in the match. In fact, Kasımpaşa displayed an ineffective image throughout the match until they took the lead. They only had a chance to win the match because they played well for 15 minutes. Fortunately, Ankaragücü managed to score points from this challenging match by scoring the goal that brought the balance to the score with five minutes before the end of the game. I think the result was fair for both teams...

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 07:21:52 AM

Wake up guys it's derby day! As we enter the World Cup break, this derby will be the last good match of the year.
Galatasaray manager Okan Buruk will be in the derby for the first time. Şenol Güneş is also in the derby for the first time in his second term at Beşiktaş. There is an interesting statistic between these two. Şenol Güneş was not defeated by the teams coached by Okan Buruk in 7 matches and won 6 of them. This time, Okan has a much stronger squad and a great team.
In recent years, Galatasaray has not lost in home derbies. Their derby performances are not bad, even in seasons with poor results in the league.
Let's see what will happen in this match? I think it could be a goal draw, like 1-1 or 2-2. I hope we will watch a good match and referee decisions or outside interference will not get in the way of the match.

Photo from Maçkolik

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Jossque

Activity: 826
Merit: 1535

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 09:58:17 AM

Today is the derby. Finally, the much-anticipated derby has arrived. Obviously, in terms of the quality of the game and the quality of the players, Besiktas seems to be a bit superior. But the hosts Galatasaray will not give up easily and will play with pressure. For Okan Buruk, in fact, this will be an important match. If he wants to continue his career at Galatasaray, he should definitely win this match. Even if he can't win, he should play well enough to win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: