Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 2022/23 Season Champion?
Beşiktaş
Fenerbahçe
Galatasaray
Trabzonspor
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Turkish Super League 2022/23 Season  (Read 16063 times)
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 07:44:10 PM
Merited by ingiltere (1)

Antalyaspor got Bertuğ Yıldırım on loan from Hatayspor until end of season. He was one of young prospects that may shine in future with more chance on pitch. Even if its temporary transfer he can be great sub striker to have at bench. Kasımpaşa got 3 different players from Gaziantep (which won't play matches this season anymore). I feel like they are desperate to stay in league. Looks like Ümraniye and İstanbulspor will suffer a lot...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 09:28:51 PM

Antalyaspor got Bertuğ Yıldırım on loan from Hatayspor until end of season. He was one of young prospects that may shine in future with more chance on pitch. Even if its temporary transfer he can be great sub striker to have at bench.

He has four goals in sixteen games in Hatayspor and he started nine of these games. Not the best striker you can imagine but still has potential. El Kaabi was the main goalscorer for Hatayspor.
I don't know how much playing time he will get in Antalyaspor. Haji Wright is still in the team, there is also Luiz Adriano. Sam Larsson, Admir Mehmedi and Houssam Ghacha are other forward players but they didn't contribute much. So basically Bertuğ could be a third option for Antalyaspor in striker position. In case Wright or Adriano is missing he can find some time. I'm still not convinced that this was a good loan opportunity for him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 11:02:01 PM

Konyaspor signed a contract with Mame Diouf, who left Hatayspor at the beginning of the season. Mame Diouf has scored 7 goals and made 2 assists for Konyaspor this season. Now they have signed a contract with Ayoub El Kaabi, who left Hatayspor due to the earthquake. Ayoub El Kaabi has 8 goals and 2 assists for Hatayspor this season. Two years ago, there was Aaron Boupendza, who played in Hatayspor and left his mark on the Turkish Super League. He became the top scorer in the 2020-2021 season and was transferred to the Arab Leagues for a high transfer fee. In my opinion, if we need to make a transfer from Hatayspor, we must first transfer their transfer committee because all of their transfers so far have been really point-and-shoot transfers.

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
püsür

Activity: 1232
Merit: 674

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 04:26:40 PM

Josef de Souza left Beşiktaş. The player, who was talked about going to China, made a great contribution to the team. His contract will be expired at the end of the season. So he left a little earlier. They transferred Maxim, so there's no shortage in the squad. There's not much to expect from this season anyway.

Matches will continue from March 3. There were a few matches that were postponed, they were to be played a week earlier than March 3. So basically the league will start next week. I don't know who's going to watch matches, but we have to get through this period somehow.
I was expecting to him to leave at the end of season. His performance was generally ar*e anyways. (You get what I mean). Looks like other teams are just sharing better players of Gaziantep and Hatay between themselves. Well its normal as federation allowed it to happen for half a season. This is gonna be tough season for other teams from now on. Matches delayed a lot so fixtures will be so tight after beginning of March. Gonna be fun for football fans to watch their favourite team twice a week but its gonna be tiresome for players to follow that kind of schedule.
He was literally not same since the terrible incident with the referees. That might have killed his career in Super Lig. I was also not expecting him to stay but in the middle of the season is also was a surprise. I can't forget the ball he played in the 2020-2021 season for the rest of my life. He was one of the key players of the championship with a dominant performance by picking up the midfield alone and without any injuries. Although he played for 2.5 years, he became one of the unforgettable for me with his character.

Unfortunately, the sad news came, Christian Atsu was declared dead. He had been trying to be reached for a long time after the terrible earthquake in Türkiye, but almost 2 weeks passed, it was almost certain that he would no longer survive. Today, his manager made a statement and said that Atsu was found now.
I don't know how the league will start back, it will be a difficult year for both players and us Sad

A club manager from Hatayspor had previously said that Christian Atsu was rescued from the rubble, but today we received some sad news. Unfortunately, we could not get a healthy and accurate news flow from the club managers while these sad events were taking place.
I saw a lot of people blamed the Hatayspor club management but I don't think they could be blamed for mistakenly said that he was saved in the first days. Everybody's life was utterly destroyed. They must have innocently made a mistake. I wish he was saved. Such a huge tragedy. They say he had a flight on the sunday night 11 pm after the game but he stayed for the celebrations. He could have escaped the earthquake. Such a tragedy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 08:03:45 PM

Konyaspor signed a contract with Mame Diouf, who left Hatayspor at the beginning of the season. Mame Diouf has scored 7 goals and made 2 assists for Konyaspor this season. Now they have signed a contract with Ayoub El Kaabi, who left Hatayspor due to the earthquake. Ayoub El Kaabi has 8 goals and 2 assists for Hatayspor this season. Two years ago, there was Aaron Boupendza, who played in Hatayspor and left his mark on the Turkish Super League. He became the top scorer in the 2020-2021 season and was transferred to the Arab Leagues for a high transfer fee. In my opinion, if we need to make a transfer from Hatayspor, we must first transfer their transfer committee because all of their transfers so far have been really point-and-shoot transfers.
I think it is quite clear that players who was there during the earthquake will have hard time playing for the time being. I do not think that in a disaster where some of your teammates passed away, maybe you got away just in time and could have died yourself, seen plenty of dead people all around, ran away to safety barely, and then you want to play football?

That could be a troublesome thing, this is one of those things that may make some players totally retire, like mentally this was one of the biggest disasters of all time, or it's right up there, 40+ thousand dead people and still counting, can't remember many things that had this much death to be fair outside of war.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 08:30:01 PM

I think it is quite clear that players who was there during the earthquake will have hard time playing for the time being. I do not think that in a disaster where some of your teammates passed away, maybe you got away just in time and could have died yourself, seen plenty of dead people all around, ran away to safety barely, and then you want to play football?

That could be a troublesome thing, this is one of those things that may make some players totally retire, like mentally this was one of the biggest disasters of all time, or it's right up there, 40+ thousand dead people and still counting, can't remember many things that had this much death to be fair outside of war.

Most of the players were out of town and were not caught in the earthquake. It was a very bad experience for those who were there, but those who were less affected by it can continue their careers without a break. As a result, many of the players have already gone to their new clubs on loan. They need to keep themselves in shape, after all, they are doing a professional job. Unfortunately, we had painful losses, but the leagues will continue next week. They will bring the life back to normal by putting on the condition and preparing to the matches.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Pierre 2
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 06:55:14 AM

Hahah it's funny observation but yeah. I also realized how Hatayspor was generally seen as bad team when it first started to play in Süper League. Its a thing with some Anatolian teams. Not only Hatayspor,  Alanyaspor also have that luck in transfers. Some teams are just good at picking up foreign players. I don't know how they do it, maybe their scouts are good OR board behaves through suggestions. But Hatayspor is good with these findings.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 02:51:15 PM

Most of the players were out of town and were not caught in the earthquake. It was a very bad experience for those who were there, but those who were less affected by it can continue their careers without a break. As a result, many of the players have already gone to their new clubs on loan. They need to keep themselves in shape, after all, they are doing a professional job. Unfortunately, we had painful losses, but the leagues will continue next week. They will bring the life back to normal by putting on the condition and preparing to the matches.
I don't know how many were out of town considering they had a home game just a few hours before? I think it is safe to say that many of them were still there when earthquake happened, not out of town, maybe a few, but not many.

However, even if we consider about the ones that were out of town, they have just received the news that the city they play for ended up in rubles, all their homes gone, some of their teammates passed away, 40+ thousand people dead at where they lived, and they were there a few hours earlier, playing a match. So it is safe to say they must feel horrible right now. And about the professional part, sure they are professionals, but they are also human, if your city had 40+ thousand dead people, no amount of millions of dollars would make it easier to return, psychologically they will be having trouble for a while.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pierre 2
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 06:03:18 PM

I don't know how many were out of town considering they had a home game just a few hours before? I think it is safe to say that many of them were still there when earthquake happened, not out of town, maybe a few, but not many.

However, even if we consider about the ones that were out of town, they have just received the news that the city they play for ended up in rubles, all their homes gone, some of their teammates passed away, 40+ thousand people dead at where they lived, and they were there a few hours earlier, playing a match. So it is safe to say they must feel horrible right now. And about the professional part, sure they are professionals, but they are also human, if your city had 40+ thousand dead people, no amount of millions of dollars would make it easier to return, psychologically they will be having trouble for a while.
I feel like they won't be easily adapted to Hatay and Gaziantep back. They lost friends for sure. Not only from their teams. They had neighbors, doorman, postman, gardener etc. Many of them are lost. Even some roads they used are half destroyed. I think from now on most foreigners will transfer to other teams. I know people won't like this - but considering mental health of players, maybe its best to just allow them what they want.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 02:35:55 AM

I feel like they won't be easily adapted to Hatay and Gaziantep back. They lost friends for sure. Not only from their teams. They had neighbors, doorman, postman, gardener etc. Many of them are lost. Even some roads they used are half destroyed. I think from now on most foreigners will transfer to other teams. I know people won't like this - but considering mental health of players, maybe its best to just allow them what they want.

The worst thing is that these earthquakes obviously don't stop and they are coming up again and again. Not as strong as this biggest one was, but still strong enough to kill people. I think many of the players who come from somewhere else also have a family they must protect. Switching gears mentally is brutally hard, but for some people the sport might be the best medicine to quickly recover.

Are there reliable sources that provide information in how far soccer players and soccer teams have been affected?

The whole catastrophe reminds me of the Munich Air Disaster when the Manchester United team was on board and crashed and 8 players and 3 staff guys died. I have never watched the full documentary about it, but when I read your comments here the question really arises how players deal with death of their teammates afterward and how fast these clubs return to business as usual.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 12:43:28 PM

I am very happy that the football players in the earthquake zone are being loaned to other teams. The psychology of these football players must be in a terrible state, they will have the chance to maintain their form in their new team and will be good for their psychology. They've been through something quite difficult, it won't be easy to get over. It will be very difficult for these teams to be successful in the league next year

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 03:04:04 PM

Enner Valencia, the top scorer of the league, was leaving Fenerbahçe and going to the Brazilian league. Why does Fenerbahçe leave a man who scored so many goals? How much money will they make from this? Internacional stepped in immediately as his contract expired at the end of the season. He's a player who has scored 20 goals in 18 games in the league this season. Valencia scored 23 goals in 30 matches in total in all competitions. Finding such a striker is not easy. Now for some reason they are parting ways with him. Indeed, these clubs are managed in a very strange way.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2023, 05:44:31 PM

Fenerbahce was famous for not having a proper striker for many years, it was even a joking matter on twitter, and now that they finally managed to have a great one, they will lose him after just one year of him being good, he wasn't even this good last season. The way Galatasaray is getting players that are amazing or at least have a big potential, maybe it was a bit of a risk to get them but it seems to work so far, while the closest rival keeps on having these type of bad news, and bad transfers, and overpaying players is the main reason why Fener hasn't been a champion for nearly a decade now.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pierre 2
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 06:25:22 PM

Enner Valencia, the top scorer of the league, was leaving Fenerbahçe and going to the Brazilian league. Why does Fenerbahçe leave a man who scored so many goals? How much money will they make from this? Internacional stepped in immediately as his contract expired at the end of the season. He's a player who has scored 20 goals in 18 games in the league this season. Valencia scored 23 goals in 30 matches in total in all competitions. Finding such a striker is not easy. Now for some reason they are parting ways with him. Indeed, these clubs are managed in a very strange way.
It is definitely problem with Fenerbahçe management. Someone with proper mind would directly offer new contract to player like Enner Valencia. Now they will need another striker next season. Even if they find one, he will definitely have issues until he gets used to chemistry of squad and coach. I wonder what were they expecting? Now he still has contract BUT as he already signed with another team, his concentration can be far worse on pitch.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 08:26:49 PM
Merited by shogun47 (2)

The worst thing is that these earthquakes obviously don't stop and they are coming up again and again. Not as strong as this biggest one was, but still strong enough to kill people. I think many of the players who come from somewhere else also have a family they must protect. Switching gears mentally is brutally hard, but for some people the sport might be the best medicine to quickly recover.

Are there reliable sources that provide information in how far soccer players and soccer teams have been affected?

The whole catastrophe reminds me of the Munich Air Disaster when the Manchester United team was on board and crashed and 8 players and 3 staff guys died. I have never watched the full documentary about it, but when I read your comments here the question really arises how players deal with death of their teammates afterward and how fast these clubs return to business as usual.
Yeah, this was bigger than an air crash, because there were 50k+ people dead, probably more. Imagine living in a city where 50+ thousand people died, how would you feel if that happened and you barely survived in a city with that many dead people, I am not even talking about injured people who are alive, that's in 100+ thousand level easily, and millions who do not even have a home, MILLIONS.

This is going to take so much out of these players, no gardener will be able to go back to gardening anytime soon, no lawyer, no student, no teacher, no accountant, doesn't matter what job you were doing, if you got out of there relatively healthy, it will take a while for the psychological issues to calm down.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 08:59:55 PM

Yeah, this was bigger than an air crash, because there were 50k+ people dead, probably more. Imagine living in a city where 50+ thousand people died, how would you feel if that happened and you barely survived in a city with that many dead people, I am not even talking about injured people who are alive, that's in 100+ thousand level easily, and millions who do not even have a home, MILLIONS.

This is going to take so much out of these players, no gardener will be able to go back to gardening anytime soon, no lawyer, no student, no teacher, no accountant, doesn't matter what job you were doing, if you got out of there relatively healthy, it will take a while for the psychological issues to calm down.

Oh just to get this straight: I didn't mention this air crash disaster because I thought it is comparable in general. It is just in terms of a sports team that gets torn apart because of a catastrophe and then a couple of days later these clubs just have to go on as if nothing happened almost. Same when Borussia Dortmund became victim of that bomb attack right before their Champions League game. It was more of an implicit criticism because I believe that these situations deserve more respect overall.

All the numbers you mentioned, I am well aware of them and am doing my part to support horrible events around the world. None of the events I mentioned are comparable to this earthquake. I was only referring to a sports team situation in specific. In total, I guess there is no need to mention that this is a tragedy that is impossible to grasp in full for those who have never experienced anything similar. I have never, and I can only try in my mind to put myself into the shoes of those affected. What concerns me the most about these earthquakes is that they can return anytime. It is not that they handle this crisis and that's it.

Edit: and the bolded part is what I was actually also referring to. Do people get the time to really deal with the deepest soul injuries they have in a sufficient way? Or are they forced to swallow it because someone else might take their place? Those are definitely questions that keep me busy, but not more than the questions about how these people now manage to survive, especially those who haven't earned millions before.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 07:47:52 AM

Fenerbahce was famous for not having a proper striker for many years, it was even a joking matter on twitter, and now that they finally managed to have a great one, they will lose him after just one year of him being good, he wasn't even this good last season. The way Galatasaray is getting players that are amazing or at least have a big potential, maybe it was a bit of a risk to get them but it seems to work so far, while the closest rival keeps on having these type of bad news, and bad transfers, and overpaying players is the main reason why Fener hasn't been a champion for nearly a decade now.

I agree that they haven't had a good striker transfer for a long time but actually they haven't had a good season since Alex De Souza left the team. Enner Valencia was a football player who could turn this whole process around. As a matter of fact, he is very close to being the league's top scorer this season because he has 20 goals. He also had a great performance at the World Cup. Fenerbahce lost a very important player. Moreover, they will not earn a testimonial fee from his transfer. I don't think they can explain this mistake to Fenerbahce fans because it's a really big mistake.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ondekinecakabilirim

Activity: 1176
Merit: 725

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 06:56:38 PM

Fenerbahce defeated Konyaspor 4-0. But the match was already over when Mame Diouf was ejected with a red card. Konyaspor could not show any presence against Fenerbahce tonight. The match ended 4-0 in favor of Fenerbahce. But the score could have been a different score. Because Fenerbahce were very comfortable. In this match, we have to open a parenthesis for Enner Valencia. He scored his 22nd goal in the league this season. Fenerbahce will regret not renewing the contract with him. He's having a very successful season. And filling his place will not be easy for Fenerbahçe.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 07:00:29 PM

Two of the matches postponed after the earthquake were played today. First of all, if we talk about the Fenerbahçe-Konyaspor match, Fenerbahçe won by playing well. Of course, the fact that Konyaspor was down to 10 men early played a part in this.  But Konyaspor was 1-0 down even without 10 men. The match only became more comfortable for Fenerbahçe. It managed to reduce the point difference with the leader to 6 points by winning this match.
Kayserispor beat giresun 2-1 away from home. But it must be said that although Giresunspor was an out of form team, they played well. They were just unlucky. Giresunspor had 29 shots during the match but unfortunately they could only score 1 goal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 07:16:17 PM

It was a really comfortable match for Fenerbahçe today. Valencia was the most impressive player in this match that's for sure. With the 2 goals he scored today the number of goals he scored in the league became 22. It is really insane level of performance by him. He has done this in 19 matches only and who knows what his goal amount will be at the end of the season. Valencia is surely the most valuable player for the team now.

However there are some news these days like he will sign for some other team soon. I wonder with whom Fenerbahçe can fill his place. Because it won't be easy for them to find this much great alternative to him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: