Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UEFA Europa League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Sevilla - 20 (55.6%)
Juventus - 7 (19.4%)
Bayer Leverkusen - 2 (5.6%)
Roma - 7 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 448 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Europa League 2022/23 Season  (Read 49024 times)
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 09:24:24 AM

The Omonia Nicosia Goalkeeper Uzoho had the best game of his life, what a heroic performance against Manchester United. Their defense was solid and really organized to deal with the chances created by Manchester United. I really respect Omonoia for playing their heart out and defending brilliantly, they came with a plan and executed it but didn’t go their way. At least they deserved a point but that's how the game is can go anywhere.

I so much fancy the performance of Omonia goal keeper, saved a lots of goals for his team. Omonia did more of defense and it went well, the defense was very solid that it could not let Manchester United to penetrate for a very long time. Omonia defense was like it will be impossible for Manchester United to score.  Manchester United played well too, they had good chances that would have results to be goals but it didn't end up well.  Manchester United are very fortunate to score towards the end of the match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kayeshlyn

Activity: 294
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 09:47:45 AM

They did show that they have good defence and good goalkeeper. The match also show that Manchester United has weak strikers who could not finish up with goals even having the larger portion of possessions.
Omonoia gave Man U a good run for their money and I totally loved it. They fought hard to win. Much respect to the goal keeper, who to me, deserves the man of the match award. Even Ronaldo in the 47th minute or so had to appreciate Uzoho for his amazing unbelievable saves. If those defenders hadn't messed up the game would have ended goal less. A top club is going to sign Uzoho in January, I am sure of it.

Manchester United won by scoring after 90 minutes. Manchester United faced a lot of problems to win the match. Manchester United players made 33 shots in the entire match. Ronaldo made 7 shots. Still could not score any goals. Omonia's defenders played well against Manchester United. From this match it is easy to understand that the performance of Manchester United team is not stable yet. Their attack is still weak. The team has a lot of talented players. Even then they don't play well. I would say United's poor performance is due to their tactical weakness.

I agree with you Manchester United's inconsistent game and poor tactics. It looks like United's performance is still not optimal every time Omonia uses a defensive strategy. Despite goalkeeper Uzoho's brave efforts, United's players were still unsure of themselves and finding it difficult to find scoring opportunities.

However, McTominay's winning goal was crucial for Manchester United as it cut Real Sociedad's lead to three points with two games remaining this season. In fact, Omonia Nicosia's performance knocked them out of the Europa League, but they can still join the Conference League. The next European game will be played at Old Trafford between Manchester United and Sheriff Tiraspol, and United must win.
Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1459

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 10:11:26 AM

They did show that they have good defence and good goalkeeper. The match also show that Manchester United has weak strikers who could not finish up with goals even having the larger portion of possessions.
Omonoia gave Man U a good run for their money and I totally loved it. They fought hard to win. Much respect to the goal keeper, who to me, deserves the man of the match award. Even Ronaldo in the 47th minute or so had to appreciate Uzoho for his amazing unbelievable saves. If those defenders hadn't messed up the game would have ended goal less. A top club is going to sign Uzoho in January, I am sure of it.

Manchester United won by scoring after 90 minutes. Manchester United faced a lot of problems to win the match. Manchester United players made 33 shots in the entire match. Ronaldo made 7 shots. Still could not score any goals. Omonia's defenders played well against Manchester United. From this match it is easy to understand that the performance of Manchester United team is not stable yet. Their attack is still weak. The team has a lot of talented players. Even then they don't play well. I would say United's poor performance is due to their tactical weakness.

I agree with you Manchester United's inconsistent game and poor tactics. It looks like United's performance is still not optimal every time Omonia uses a defensive strategy. Despite goalkeeper Uzoho's brave efforts, United's players were still unsure of themselves and finding it difficult to find scoring opportunities.

However, McTominay's winning goal was crucial for Manchester United as it cut Real Sociedad's lead to three points with two games remaining this season. In fact, Omonia Nicosia's performance knocked them out of the Europa League, but they can still join the Conference League. The next European game will be played at Old Trafford between Manchester United and Sheriff Tiraspol, and United must win.
I think we should not talk about the tactics of Manchester, but about the courage of the Omonia goalkeeper, who probably gave out his best match in his career. He didn't have enough minutes to have positive memories of this match. In general Omonia played badly and if it wasn't for the goalkeeper, the score would have been 3:0 or 5:0. Manchester still have good chances to exit of the group stage.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 10:13:50 AM

This is football and anything is possible that's why it's always entertaining because it's not always that the strongest will handle the weak so easily. great work from Omonia goal keeper and great work from united players they did their best and at the end a win came. Although, I think If Omonia had Degea as their stopper last night, I'm sure both Rashford and Ronaldo would have scored hattricks.
Manchester United is actually already in a safe position in the group stage of the Europa League this season, because Manchester United only needs one more win against FC Sheriff and will not be a problem if they lose to Real Sociedad in the last match of the group stage of the Europa League this season. because Manchester United will definitely qualify for the last 16 of the Europa League very easily if they can beat FC Sheriff in the fifth match in group E of the Europa League.
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 10:35:50 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2022, 11:11:01 AM by Zlantann

I expected Lazio to win this match. But they did not play well. Their performance was particularly poor in the first half. Lazio could have won the match if they played an attacking strategy from the beginning of the match. As they played with 10 players in the second half. So it was difficult for them to resist the attack of Sturm Graz. And they conceded two goals. Lazio has lost points in the last three matches. Qualifying for the next round is uncertain for them.

Lazio was in total control of the game until M. Lazzari was red-carded. In the second half, Sturm Graz took advantage of Lazio's loss of one man and created some goal-scoring chances. But Lazio kept fighting till the end and I think they would be proud of their performance. This group is unpredictable because all teams have equal opportunities to move to the next stage of the competition.

Omonia Nicosia fans would be proud of their team for fighting gallantly in Old Trafford. About 4500 of them traveled to support their team. Although their defense should be blamed for Scott McTominay's goal they should be praised also for withstanding United's ceaseless attacking threat. Manchester United had all the opportunity to score but I was disappointed by the selfishness of Omonia's Bruno Felipe. He made the team lose their best chance to get a goal. He would have passed the ball to unmarked Andronikos Kakoullis.

Kudos to Victor Uzoho for his outstanding performance. Yesterday was his lucky day and I hope it would open greater doors of opportunities for a better club in Europe. He has suffered criticism for his performance in Nigeria, but now is seen as the best and has received praise even from some of his fiercest critics. Rashford currently deserves to always be in the first eleven because he has really improved

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zaguru12

Activity: 686
Merit: 872

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 10:54:32 AM

I think If Omonia had Degea as their stopper last night, I'm sure both Rashford and Ronaldo would have scored hattricks.
Sorry mate are you comparing one of best shot stoppers in the world for past fifteen years to Uzoho, because of his yesterday's heroic performance. I think you can find this type of heroic in Degea's CV not once or twice. But I will see this as a sarcasm.
Manchester United is actually already in a safe position in the group stage of the Europa League this season, because Manchester United only needs one more win against FC Sheriff and will not be a problem if they lose to Real Sociedad in the last match of the group stage of the Europa League this season. because Manchester United will definitely qualify for the last 16 of the Europa League very easily if they can beat FC Sheriff in the fifth match in group E of the Europa League.
Sorry to say but i think you don't understand that this edition of UEL has changed. Any team that finishes second will go to playoff against the teams that got relegated to UEL from UCL. So united need to win against sheriff and also Real Sociedad to top the table and avoid playing against potential newcomers like Ajax, Barcelona, Juventus, Athletico Madrid and some big European teams.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 11:33:11 AM

~
Football is a fairly simple game in which the winner is the one who scored one more goal than the opponent and it does not matter at all how many shots were hit on goal before. Manchester United can at least be praised that, despite everything, the team continued its efforts to score a goal and still achieved success in this, albeit in the time added by the referee. In football, there are often situations when a better team cannot score its goals to an opponent who is inferior in class. Therefore, this match should not be considered indicative of the ability or inability of the MU to score goals.
Similar cases against Real Sociedad, Brighton, Brentford, Crystal Palace, Everton and in all of these matches Manchester United dominated the match in all stats but they lost the match because they failed to score a goal and even in this match against Omonia if the strikers could pass the ball properly they would have scored against Manchester United as they had a clear open position one time but their forward messed up to give a cross which would have been a sure shot goal as the other forward was unmarked and in open position in front of the goal post.

Also, let's not forget about the Omonia goalkeeper, who certainly wasn't an extra in this match. By the way, Omonia goalkeeper Francis Uzoho said that this match is probably the best in his career, and the UEFA press service named him among the contenders for the title of the best player of the week in the Europa League.
Funny thing is that Fabiano Freitas is Omonia's number 1 goalie and he is out injured in this match and the rumor was that their back up Constantinos Panagi would be the substitute but when the final team list came it was Francis Uzoho and this is the first time i am seeing him play and he made an impact and if not for his performance there would be many goals.
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 780

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 11:37:03 AM

I so much fancy the performance of Omonia goal keeper, saved a lots of goals for his team. Omonia did more of defense and it went well, the defense was very solid that it could not let Manchester United to penetrate for a very long time. Omonia defense was like it will be impossible for Manchester United to score.  Manchester United played well too, they had good chances that would have results to be goals but it didn't end up well.  Manchester United are very fortunate to score towards the end of the match.

I'm so surprised Omonia can frustrate Man United that it's hard for them to make a goal in normal times. Man United's chances are numerous but goalkeeper Omonia is outstanding. Several chances he missed. No wonder Uzoho was the best player of the game that night. The strange thing is that Uzoho is a Man United fan, I read that in some media. The dream of meeting a Man United player happened and it made him perform superbly. This win should give Man United three crucial points.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 11:53:16 AM

I'm so surprised Omonia can frustrate Man United that it's hard for them to make a goal in normal times. Man United's chances are numerous but goalkeeper Omonia is outstanding. Several chances he missed. No wonder Uzoho was the best player of the game that night. The strange thing is that Uzoho is a Man United fan, I read that in some media. The dream of meeting a Man United player happened and it made him perform superbly. This win should give Man United three crucial points.
if McTominay doesn't score in extra time in the second half, it will make Man United very sorry.
looking at the completely different stats, conceding only 1 goal, of course, it was a shocking result from Omonia.
Man United is deadlocked in the attack. 34 shots were taken and wasted chances. Uzoho is Omonia's star in this match. she looks very impressive. hope, there will be a club with a better league that will be interested in him.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zaki12

Activity: 588
Merit: 223

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 12:10:01 PM

The inclusion of Casemiro and C. ronaldo into the starting eleven.. Manchester United playing is getting crazy and aggressive. It's just a shame that Rasfhord wasted too many chances, and I also have to admit that goalkeeper Omonia has been fantastic, 12 crucial saves. Hopefully the performance is consistent and bought by other European clubs.
A Thin Win That Wasn't Easy But Good.
Congratulations.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 12:47:21 PM

The inclusion of Casemiro and C. ronaldo into the starting eleven.. Manchester United playing is getting crazy and aggressive. It's just a shame that Rasfhord wasted too many chances, and I also have to admit that goalkeeper Omonia has been fantastic, 12 crucial saves. Hopefully the performance is consistent and bought by other European clubs.
A Thin Win That Wasn't Easy But Good.
Congratulations.
The enemy for Manchester United in this match is Omonoia goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho. Yes he really frustrated the Manchester United players with what he showed in this match. He always thwarts all efforts made by Manchester United. Lucky for Manchester United can enter one goal so they can win.
I agree that if the Omonoia goalkeeper can be consistent then in the near future he will be in a giant team.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 01:33:57 PM

Regret indeed because it gives more confidence to bet on Lazio, because in the end they only got a draw and again in this group F still got the same result and only the difference in goal productivity determines their position. Indeed, Lazio played with only 10 players after Manuel Lazzari got a red card, whereas if Lazio were still playing with 11 players it looks like Lazio will certainly win. I just didn't expect Sturm Graz to be able to play well against Lazio, even though Lazio in Serie A were in their best performance but unfortunately, their good performance in Serie A still hasn't made Lazio lucky in the Europa League.
I am the one who confident to say Lazio will going to win the match because their home matches records looks very impressive this season on Serie A but the result was unexpected me because they only can able to share points with their opponent Sturm and indeed apparently red card incident has ruin their performance because after that Strum players looks dominated the match and got better statistics than them but Lazio still have a chance to qualifying because other match between Feyenoord vs Midtjylland also ended with draw results

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 02:53:10 PM

The Omonia players did very well to defend Manchester United even till the last minute of the second half, they are so good in defence, if they could get good attackers they will make a good football team because they will be sure that no team will be able to score more than two goals in a match.
It was all the goalkeeper alright. I say this not to discredit the defence but, the goalkeeper Francis Uzoho was all that stood in the way of Omonia Nicosia and some ass whopping from the way Manchester United were constantly finding a way to deliver on target shots at the post. Cristiano Ronaldo and M. Rashford most especially. Theh often found that turning to have the ball through although, most of CR7's shots went wide, that of M. Rashford often found the post and I wonder how he missed or rather Francis Uzoho was able to have a successful second attempt at M. Rashfords attempt on goal from a rebounce in the 45th minute of the match and he saved it. The guy was just good and in control the whole time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 03:36:54 PM

I'm so surprised Omonia can frustrate Man United that it's hard for them to make a goal in normal times. Man United's chances are numerous but goalkeeper Omonia is outstanding. Several chances he missed. No wonder Uzoho was the best player of the game that night.
Uzoho is the man of the match , in as much that Omonia players were playing a defensive game they couldn't stop Manchester United , uzoho saved some numbers of goals that if he was not a good goal keeper he won't be able to save the ball from entering the net.

The strange thing is that Uzoho is a Man United fan, I read that in some media. The dream of meeting a Man United player happened and it made him perform superbly. This win should give Man United three crucial points.
It might be true he is a fan of Manchester United because after the match end he never felt as if his team lost to Manchester United,  their was fine smile on his face as he was having a hand shake with his opponents.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 04:07:29 PM

Regret indeed because it gives more confidence to bet on Lazio, because in the end they only got a draw and again in this group F still got the same result and only the difference in goal productivity determines their position. Indeed, Lazio played with only 10 players after Manuel Lazzari got a red card, whereas if Lazio were still playing with 11 players it looks like Lazio will certainly win. I just didn't expect Sturm Graz to be able to play well against Lazio, even though Lazio in Serie A were in their best performance but unfortunately, their good performance in Serie A still hasn't made Lazio lucky in the Europa League.
I am the one who confident to say Lazio will going to win the match because their home matches records looks very impressive this season on Serie A but the result was unexpected me because they only can able to share points with their opponent Sturm and indeed apparently red card incident has ruin their performance because after that Strum players looks dominated the match and got better statistics than them but Lazio still have a chance to qualifying because other match between Feyenoord vs Midtjylland also ended with draw results

Lazio managed to continue their winning streak in the last four matches in Serie A. So I thought they would be able to play well in the Europa League as well. I wouldn't say that Lazio's performance was bad. But they did not win. Their defensive performance was poor after Manuel Lazzari was red carded in the first half. And Lazio lost points in this match because of defensive weakness. However, Lazio have a good chance of qualifying for the next round. I believe Lazio will not make any mistakes in the next matches, and they will win both the next matches.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1086

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 04:24:33 PM

I think he is an excellent goalkeeper. Throughout the matches, he put in an incredible performance. A 1-0 loss to Manchester United was due to Francis Uzoho's 11 saves and one goal conceded in the 93rd minute. The man of the match award was given to him even though his team lost. It was a performance that even Ronaldo was captivated by.
Manchester united had over 30 shots in the game before they were able to pass Uzoho who said he had praying for that opportunity. He definitely made an impression on everyone, His coach, Manchester United coach ten Hag, and all players and spectators. If his team don't turn him to their first choice keeper, I think it will not be long before another team maybe one in a better and more competitive league will come for him. I hope it does happen that way for him, because a goalkeeper like that who can be the difference deserves a better team. Had Mctominay not gotten a goal, it would have been a perfect game for him.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 04:36:29 PM

Manchester united had over 30 shots in the game before they were able to pass Uzoho who said he had praying for that opportunity. He definitely made an impression on everyone, His coach, Manchester United coach ten Hag, and all players and spectators. If his team don't turn him to their first choice keeper, I think it will not be long before another team maybe one in a better and more competitive league will come for him. I hope it does happen that way for him, because a goalkeeper like that who can be the difference deserves a better team. Had Mctominay not gotten a goal, it would have been a perfect game for him.
I don't think it's a performance show for a player, including a goalkeeper. Each player has to work his best to help his team get points at the end of the match. Including the goalkeeper, of course he must carry out his duties properly and keep the goal from conceding.

To be honest I have missed a lot of Europa League group stage matches to date including Manchester United vs Omonia. I think it's natural for Manchester United to dominate the match with 13 shots on target, but fortunately Omonia didn't look weak in the goalkeeper position. Otherwise they might have conceded more than 5 goals. Now that Manchester United are almost certain to qualify for the next round, there's not much risk now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 05:18:27 PM

United only recording a goal at stoppage time in the game against Omonia was one deadlock they took time to break. United dominated the game, Cristiano Ronaldo and Marcus Rashford had 17 shots shots between them and they failed to net the post. Omonia is an average team, everyone knows that and united is a top level club where we have high-class players. I was thinking that it's was an opportunity for United and Erik ten hag to mortify Omonia heavily with goals. Let's just say Omonia have a good goal keeper and he made several saves in the game despite their lost.

Free space
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 05:26:04 PM

I think he is an excellent goalkeeper. Throughout the matches, he put in an incredible performance. A 1-0 loss to Manchester United was due to Francis Uzoho's 11 saves and one goal conceded in the 93rd minute. The man of the match award was given to him even though his team lost. It was a performance that even Ronaldo was captivated by.
It deserves to be appreciated because there were so many saves that happened and it was saved by a goalkeeper even though in the end also conceded one goal and that is very natural because so many were saved when the game was not yet entered into the final minutes. But on the one hand, Manchester United also needed the win in order to secure its position in order to more easily qualify for the next round in the Europa League this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 05:49:08 PM

I don't understand why you think so, but I disagree. Arsenal is the heavy favorite in this match and it won't matter if they play at home or away. I haven't seen an Arsenal play this well since the Henry era. There is no Jesus, but there is Bukayo Saka. He also scored in the first half. I don't think Bodø/Glimt can turn the match, but let's watch and see.

Actually I can't say that the match was far away from my prediction in general. Because we watched different halves. Each team were very effective in one half but Arsenal still managed to keep the 1-0 score advantage to the end. Saka saved the team by scoring the winning goal as a result. You were right about him to have the potential to play a big role.

I'm just afraid of betting on the favourite teams in this kind of situations. Because I've lost so much money due to their losing or drawing with their opponents despite trying hard. Now I decided to bet on the opposite choice and failed again.  Cheesy  But it was still a nice try I think because Bodo/Glimt could have stolen a point from Arsenal if they were able to use their chances in the second half better.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 448 »
  Print  

Jump to: