Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 02:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ UEFA Euro 2024 in Germany ⚽ - Qualifiers➡Group Stage➡1/8➡QF➡HF➡FINAL  (Read 46101 times)
Ahli38

Activity: 896
Merit: 755

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 04:16:41 AM

Yesterday's match actually didn't change anything. Because everyone shares 1 point. And it seems England isn't as good as I thought either. They were only able to win 1 time and 2 draws. And what is surprising is that Denmark and Slovenia each drew 3 times.

But the unique result is actually in Group E. Because we can see that all four teams managed to win 1 time and lose 1 time. All of them were equal with the same score, namely 3 points. Only the number of goals differentiates them.  Grin

I didn't pay much attention to Group E. And yes, it turns out you are right that the points earned in Group E are quite unique. Because all teams have got the same points, namely 3 points. And talking about Group E we will look at the Belgium vs Ukraine match today and also the Slovakia vs Romania match. And actually Belgium is my favorite for today. Their captain, De Bruyne, must be able to win today. And I'm also looking forward to Lukaku's performance, which is actually not that good at this Euro. And I hope he shows his abilities again, which can actually be even better. But I wouldn't dare to bet big because I also doubt them a little. but I imagine it would be something unique if in today's match all the teams in Group E got 1 point because of a draw.  Grin

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Helena Yu

Activity: 630
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 04:18:36 AM

After seeing the result, now I don't really expect France and England will become the champion.

The best three countries are Spain, German and Portugal.

I think Spain might become the champion, they're playing as a team instead of relying on star players. It's true they have Rodri, Yamal and Pedri, but the rest of them aren't. Both German and Portugal are still dominated with star players, but I'm happy to see German now playing like the same German I know in the past.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Arenga pinnata

Activity: 490
Merit: 359

Rollbit.com

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 04:36:44 AM

But the unique result is actually in Group E. Because we can see that all four teams managed to win 1 time and lose 1 time. All of them were equal with the same score, namely 3 points. Only the number of goals differentiates them.  Grin

I didn't pay much attention to Group E. And yes, it turns out you are right that the points earned in Group E are quite unique. Because all teams have got the same points, namely 3 points. And talking about Group E we will look at the Belgium vs Ukraine match today and also the Slovakia vs Romania match. And actually Belgium is my favorite for today. Their captain, De Bruyne, must be able to win today. And I'm also looking forward to Lukaku's performance, which is actually not that good at this Euro. And I hope he shows his abilities again, which can actually be even better. But I wouldn't dare to bet big because I also doubt them a little. but I imagine it would be something unique if in today's match all the teams in Group E got 1 point because of a draw.  Grin
It's natural if you don't pay too much attention to Group E because Group E is not filled with strong enough teams. So most of us don't pay much attention to this group except to place bets. Only Belgium was initially the favorite in this group but in fact the quality of Belgium was below everyone's expectations. Even relatively ordinary. But Belgium still has a chance to qualify for the round of 16. As long as they can win today or even if they only get a draw. Because in terms of the number of goals scored and conceded, Belgium is superior to Ukraine.

Well, it would indeed be more interesting if it turned out that all of today's matches ended in a draw. But I think the possibility is quite small. Because in this group the percentage of wins and losses is much higher. because there has been no draw so far.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gallar

Activity: 700
Merit: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 05:00:36 AM

What a game! Honestly, the Austria-Netherlands match was one of the most enjoyable and entertaining matches of Euro 2024. There were many chances and many goals. Austria managed a remarkable upset by beating the Netherlands 3-2 and securing the top spot in Group D. The Netherlands finished third in the group. We truly longed for matches like this.
Yes I agree with you. When compared to other matches at this Euro, the Netherlands VS Austria match could be said to be the most exciting. The reason is, from the first minute of the match until the end of the match, both teams really exchanged attacks and neither gave up. Besides, Austria played better than we all expected, I think the Netherlands can definitely win this match. Considering the players the Netherlands currently has are very good. Even a top team like Francis was unable to beat the Netherlands in the previous match. However, in this match the Dutch lost their best performance, especially in defense. The reason is that in that match the Dutch defense really looked very porous. In fact, of the 3 goals scored by Austrian players, 2 of them were hit by Dutch players' feet. So, if for example the Dutch defender is able to sweep clean or thwart the two goal opportunities, then it is certain that the Netherlands will win this match. However, the problem was, the Dutch defender actually made a mistake by bouncing the ball into his own net and ultimately caused the Netherlands to lose this match.

And currently the Netherlands is in 3rd place, fortunately the Netherlands is guaranteed to still be able to qualify for the round of 16 with the best 3rd place route. Because it can be confirmed that the Dutch position is in 3rd place, far superior to the other 3rd ranked teams.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Barikui1

Activity: 280
Merit: 225

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 06:25:47 AM

It's natural if you don't pay too much attention to Group E because Group E is not filled with strong enough teams. So most of us don't pay much attention to this group except to place bets. Only Belgium was initially the favorite in this group but in fact the quality of Belgium was below everyone's expectations. Even relatively ordinary. But Belgium still has a chance to qualify for the round of 16. As long as they can win today or even if they only get a draw. Because in terms of the number of goals scored and conceded, Belgium is superior to Ukraine.

Well, it would indeed be more interesting if it turned out that all of today's matches ended in a draw. But I think the possibility is quite small. Because in this group the percentage of wins and losses is much higher. because there has been no draw so far.

I think this particular group is the most interesting group right now because all the teams in the group are having 3 points, though I am still very surprised by the performance of the Belgium national team so far, they have played like an average team so far,  and just as you rightly pointed out, they have really disappointed almost everyone that expected them to win this group convincingly.

But as it stands now, I still expect them to beat the Ukrainian national team, because I believe that they are still better than the Ukrainian national team, but if ends in a draw, then I think the outcome of the other results will determine their faith, but I still believe that if it ends in a draw, the both teams can still make it to the next round as best loser, or possibly, the two other teams in the group that took third and fourth, if the both matches ends in a draw.

AprilioMP

Activity: 476
Merit: 404

Forum Only For Fun

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 06:41:02 AM

-
At the moment the draw is good for Slovenia, but the score of the other match is very important. There have been no goals in either match so far. Even though England are clearly superior, they are having a hard time creating positions. Even if they got into a few positions, I would expect more scoring chances despite playing so much ball. I think Slovenia is playing its best game against England because there are big differences between the two squads.

Because Slovenia has the opportunity to be the best three team for four teams that will qualify. Then Slovenia was also lucky because the Danish vs Serbia match ended the same, namely a draw.
Excellent in a number of match statistics do not have an impact on the expected results. This is their worst form compared to the previous Euro and their performance at the 2022 World Cup.

England the team which was originally favored by the bookies with the best odds, but in three matches they were only able to win 1 victory and 2 draws.
Of the 3 Group C matches, the England squad was only able to score two goals.
A very different result from expected.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
davis196

Activity: 3052
Merit: 925

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 06:44:01 AM

I'm I wrong or France didn't have a central striker against Poland(until Giroud appeared as a substitute)? Deschamps is a coward.
I wasn't impressed by France against Poland. The French team will be in great trouble, if they face a stronger opponent at the eliminations stage. The penalty for Poland was also a little bit weird to me. This is the last Euro for Lewandowski and he will be remembered with one penalty goal, which is sad.
England-Slovenia and Denmark-Serbia were so brutally boring to watch. I didn't watch Austria-Netherlands, but based on the result, this probably was the most exciting game on the Euro 2024 so far.

punk.zink

Activity: 448
Merit: 468

Rollbit.com - Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 06:49:27 AM

England the team which was originally favored by the bookies with the best odds, but in three matches they were only able to win 1 victory and 2 draws.

Before Euro 2024 started, England was considered to be one of the strong candidates to win. However, if you look at their appearance in the 3 matches that have been played, their performance really did not meet expectations and was very different from their performance at Euro 2020. Southgate tends to call up players who are playing well in the league, but there are quite a lot of these players who don't have experience in a tournament, and I think that is what makes the difference in mentality between the old England squad and the current one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1539

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 07:02:23 AM

Austria and the Netherlands showed today how to play football and I think this is the most effective and tense match of the tournament so far and Austria's 3:2 win puts them on top of the group. The Netherlands with 4 points are in 3rd place and most likely will be in the top 4 teams, which will also go to the playoffs.
France is now in 2nd place and I think Deschamps' team will compete with Southgate's England team, whose team will be more boring.
France made the playoffs by scoring only 1 goal and that was a penalty!
With the Netherlands France played a draw without goals, in the match with Austria the Austrians scored an auto-goal and only with Poland Mbappe could score a goal from a penalty.

So we can call group D the fiercest group this week where the 2 favorite teams failed to win the match and I don't think that Netherlands will be in 3rd place or Austria who is at the top of the group, Netherlands has to compete with 5 other teams who are in 3rd place to get the 3rd best position but fortunately 4 of the 6 teams in 3rd place will qualify this means that Netherlands has a big opportunity because so far they meets that category.

In another match between Denmark vs Serbia this is a battle for 2nd place while England is certain to have secured first place and this is the deciding match, Denmark dominated the match throughout the first half which in my opinion is just waiting for the right time to score a goal, the same thing in the England match and that didn't give Slovenia a chance.
The Netherlands have already taken the third place in the group, but since they have 4 points, they will definitely go further, but still it was really one of the most interesting groups and only Poland played very badly at once and it was clear that it will not compete. The Austrian team I think was able to show the maximum of what they can do and thanks to a draw with France took the first place.

England showed again boring soccer and both matches in this group ended without goals and it turns out that Denmark took second place only because they had fewer yellow cards than Slovenia.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1112

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 07:03:53 AM

Group E is full of uncertainty in itself. The points are the same and one team will be eliminated. I don't know which team will be eliminated tonight, but the other 3 teams will manage to get out of the group. Group E was a mixed group and as the most exciting group, we will try to witness the results in the matches to be played tonight. It is very difficult to predict the team that will be eliminated, any team can be eliminated.
It is interesting to see group E where all teams have the same 3 points, and today their fate will be determined through the third match, Belgium vs Ukraine and Romania vs Slovakia. Ukraine is the team with the least chance of qualifying for 1/8 or even getting third place in the group.
My prediction is that even though Ukraine can hold Belgium to a draw later, they will still be behind on goal difference with two other teams, namely Romania and Slovakia, which have a big chance of only drawing and between Romania and Slovakia they will occupy third place in the group and still qualify for the 1/8, so the only way for Ukraine to qualify is to beat Belgium but that's harder than just holding them to a draw.
And I don't know why the third match is so boring, especially looking at group C, because Denmark and England, who have already confirmed themselves through, are performing normally, so the this match will also likely end in a draw without a single goal being scored.

The match in group F between Turkiye vs the Czech Republic will be the most interesting in my opinion compared to the remaining matches in the third round, because the Czech Republic has a chance to qualify by beating Turkiye, both teams have the same strength so it is quite difficult to predict the final result in this match, it's just that Turkiye will benefit more because a draw is enough for them.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lida93

Activity: 826
Merit: 578

Make bitcoin your savings Haven, fiat is failing.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 07:11:29 AM

-
At the moment the draw is good for Slovenia, but the score of the other match is very important. There have been no goals in either match so far. Even though England are clearly superior, they are having a hard time creating positions. Even if they got into a few positions, I would expect more scoring chances despite playing so much ball. I think Slovenia is playing its best game against England because there are big differences between the two squads.

Because Slovenia has the opportunity to be the best three team for four teams that will qualify. Then Slovenia was also lucky because the Danish vs Serbia match ended the same, namely a draw.
Excellent in a number of match statistics do not have an impact on the expected results. This is their worst form compared to the previous Euro and their performance at the 2022 World Cup.

England three games in the group stage has witnessed a poor performance well below expectation from whence the tournament was to kickstart they were among the first three favourite to win the tournament due to how rich their squad is. I mean looking at the England squad they have some of the best young stars in the team like Foden, Bellingham, Cole Palmer, Rice, and others.

Yet they don't seem to be a threat on the field of play, couldn't give pressure to opponents. They struggled and managed to earn that one win against Serbia just to draw the other two games. Scoring just 2 goals in three matches for such a hyped team is very disappointing. With such a poor managerial tactics from Southgate am in doubt if they can survive in the round16 of this competition.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1337

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 07:20:22 AM

What a boring day for Eurocup.
The positive thing is that I can't see a strong team so any of the big team have their chance to win.

Probably the best team at the moment is Spain.

France and England for the moment are the 2 big underwhelm team. They had the best odds on bookmakers idk now, they are not convincing.
Not all the game were that boring @netherlands vs Austria. But aside that particular game all the big boys failed to secure a victory in their game and this shows that the competition is actually getting harder as almost the games now the big teams do struggle to a get a win. By far from my observations only two teams have shown flawless performance and that's Portugal and Spain but that's my take by the way.

Overall yes a boring day but the match of the tournament I would say so far was that 5
goal extravaganza between the Netherlands and Austria. I caught the last 10 minutes
of the England match and by all accounts a torrid affair with less than a handful
of possible goal scoring.

Before Euro 2024 started, England was considered to be one of the strong candidates to win. However, if you look at their appearance in the 3 matches that have been played, their performance really did not meet expectations and was very different from their performance at Euro 2020. Southgate tends to call up players who are playing well in the league, but there are quite a lot of these players who don't have experience in a tournament, and I think that is what makes the difference in mentality between the old England squad and the current one.

Who exactly expected them to win the tournament? their own fans and media
I expect? In the Round of 16 they are scheduled to play a 3rd place team from
either groups D, E or F which they could end up winning and then progress
to the quarter finals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Roseline492

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 07:46:34 AM

Group E is full of uncertainty in itself. The points are the same and one team will be eliminated. I don't know which team will be eliminated tonight, but the other 3 teams will manage to get out of the group. Group E was a mixed group and as the most exciting group, we will try to witness the results in the matches to be played tonight. It is very difficult to predict the team that will be eliminated, any team can be eliminated.

Yeah it actually happen that all the countries in group E has an equal performance which makes it more exciting to watch because nothing is certain and no one knows the ones that would qualify for the next round, is actually funny because it was as if they selected the countries that has the same performance and joined them together in one group, though before this time I was having in mind that Belgium will be the brightest team among others because they have talented players like Kelvin the Bruyne, Lukaku and so many others but it was so sad that they were not able to make good use of there players, however if there is time they need to improve this is actually the right moment because any club that lose today may not be able to qualify for another round.

Inwestour
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 08:05:38 AM

Belgium were just unlucky in the first match against Slovakia, but they dominated in both matches and I expect them to continue this today in the match against Ukraine. Despite the fact that Ukraine played their second match much better, Belgium will remain the undoubted favorite. I also think that Slovakia is capable of beating Romania, but Romania can try to play in a draw, so I’m almost sure that Belgium has the best chances, and Slovakia and Romania must decide among themselves who is stronger.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1029

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 08:05:43 AM

After seeing the result, now I don't really expect France and England will become the champion.
I have lost faith with those clubs. France and England are so dreadful to watch; Moreover, despite having a superb squad, their performances are not even worth seeing, and it seems likely that France and England will exit the Euros in the round of 16.

The best three countries are Spain, German and Portugal.

I think Spain might become the champion, they're playing as a team instead of relying on star players. It's true they have Rodri, Yamal and Pedri, but the rest of them aren't. Both German and Portugal are still dominated with star players, but I'm happy to see German now playing like the same German I know in the past.
Despite using a large number of young players, Spain's chemistry was impressive. I would rather name Spain as the top title candidate since they are playing the ball flawlessly, have great passing accuracy, and show good team effort. And it seems spain is going to meet germany/portugal in the final.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Amphenomenon

Activity: 602
Merit: 414

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 08:08:37 AM

I'm I wrong or France didn't have a central striker against Poland(until Giroud appeared as a substitute)? Deschamps is a coward.
I wasn't impressed by France against Poland. The French team will be in great trouble, if they face a stronger opponent at the eliminations stage. The penalty for Poland was also a little bit weird to me. This is the last Euro for Lewandowski and he will be remembered with one penalty goal, which is sad.
Looking at the squad I don't think Deschamps made a mistake with the way he started the match, Mbappe was used as a false 9 which it ought to perform well on but I just don't know why they failed to defeat Poland.
Though I didn't watch the match but was following up on the news, when I saw the squad and from the fact that Mbappe as been training well these past days before the match I expected something different but football happened.

England-Slovenia and Denmark-Serbia were so brutally boring to watch. I didn't watch Austria-Netherlands, but based on the result, this probably was the most exciting game on the Euro 2024 so far.
Literally they're like the most boring group, someone literally said they should all have just gone home, lol  Cheesy.
England fan definitely would be the most disappointed because their team performance just continues to be worst as the tournament goes especially from the fact that they couldn't get a goal against Slovenia.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
reagansimms

Activity: 1050
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 08:15:48 AM

~~~
All the teams in Group E still have a chance to qualify, they will try to show their best performance to maintain their chances of qualifying for the round of 16. The Slovakia vs Romania and Ukraine vs Belgium matches will be very exciting and display high tension in order to achieve victory. Group E is very exciting compared to other groups, their chances are still the same and they will try to show their best game in order to secure a ticket to the round of 16.

This game is like a final for them, every mistake they make has to be paid dearly because it means they have to end their progress at the Euro. I will try to allocate time to watch this match because there will be excitement and tension at every opportunity, but I will not place any bets on the match because it is very difficult to predict the final result.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
topbitcoin

Activity: 1708
Merit: 691

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 08:26:21 AM

Literally they're like the most boring group, someone literally said they should all have just gone home, lol  Cheesy.
England fan definitely would be the most disappointed because their team performance just continues to be worst as the tournament goes especially from the fact that they couldn't get a goal against Slovenia.
There is no denying that this is the most monotonous group when compared to some of the other groups especially with the huge expectations for England in this Euro with the luxurious squad they brought at the beginning of course we have an expectation that their performance is far beyond this.
But what is happening now is just like the opposite where England really does not provide an interesting thing that makes me quite hesitant to associate them in the championship path for now because England's performance is really not as expected.

There are a lot of obstacles in every match and all teams also want a good result, I am aware of that. But for England when they are in an easy group because their opponents are below them, they have to be troubled by the schemes and formations they set themselves which makes their performance even like an ordinary national team even though they have a lot of talent for now.
Honestly this is bad, Southgate is not too much to expect if we look at the whole that happened for now but indeed we can't do much just have to see and wait for England to where their development in the euro this time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arimamib

Activity: 1848
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 08:31:23 AM

I didn't pay much attention to Group E. And yes, it turns out you are right that the points earned in Group E are quite unique. Because all teams have got the same points, namely 3 points. And talking about Group E we will look at the Belgium vs Ukraine match today and also the Slovakia vs Romania match. And actually Belgium is my favorite for today. Their captain, De Bruyne, must be able to win today. And I'm also looking forward to Lukaku's performance, which is actually not that good at this Euro. And I hope he shows his abilities again, which can actually be even better. But I wouldn't dare to bet big because I also doubt them a little. but I imagine it would be something unique if in today's match all the teams in Group E got 1 point because of a draw.  Grin
Belgium were just unlucky in the first match against Slovakia, but they dominated in both matches and I expect them to continue this today in the match against Ukraine. Despite the fact that Ukraine played their second match much better, Belgium will remain the undoubted favorite. I also think that Slovakia is capable of beating Romania, but Romania can try to play in a draw, so I’m almost sure that Belgium has the best chances, and Slovakia and Romania must decide among themselves who is stronger.
Many of us previously predicted that Belgium would be able to easily qualify from group E, because compared to the quality of players owned by other teams in group E, of course Belgium is much superior to Slovakia, Romania and Ukraine, but in fact compared to other groups, group E is the tightest group so far,  Just like you, I also previously predicted that Belgium would get full points in all their matches but what is happening now is that their performance is not better than the other  teams in group E, the last match, of course, all teams will exert all their abilities to be able to play to the maximum because the last match will be a life-and-death match for all teams in group E.

Come on guys, I think we can't be unlucky factor  in football as the reason for Belgium defeat in the first match, because after all the final result of the match is greatly influenced by hard work, performance and also the spirit of never giving up in achieving victory, indeed in that match Belgium quite dominated the game, but I think we all agree if indeed Lukaku and the other Belgian attackers did not perform optimally in the match,  Especially after Slovakia first goal was created in the 7th minute  Slovakia game became very good and we must also admit that Slovakia has a solid defense against Belgium.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Plaguedeath

Activity: 770
Merit: 637

stead.builders

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 08:35:03 AM

Today match is really hard to predict, if we illustrate from the previous two matches result, here's the illustration:

Ukraine > Slovakia > Belgium > Romania > Ukraine

Although my heart saying Slovakia and Belgium will win the match, but I would bet both teams will not score in Slovakia vs Romania and both teams will score in Belgium vs Ukraine. The reason is simple, Romania has poor strikers while Ukraine and Belgium have decent strikers.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀

STEAD 
██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄███

JOIN NOW  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: