Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226327 times)
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:49:25 AM

bitcoin just needs proper marketing for people to understand it so that it gains popularity and gets to be a global currency

Right now, bitcoin is increasingly adopted by all because of its good feedback among the users. All we need to do now, as bitcoin users, is to promote bitcoin to many people so that we could come to a near possibility of making bitcoin as a global currency, in a sense that we could make transactions across borders with the use of bitcoin as payment.
you're right bitcoin is growing because of the feedback of the users like us that's why they're investing in btc the more investor the more btc will grow. todate bitcoin is known as cryptocurrency that's there still people who don't know about what is bitcoin. that's why im encouraging my friends to invest in bitcoin to gain profit which is a good start for a new user of bitcoin Smiley

Indeed mate.. because of us we're encouraging some of our closes friends and relatives to invest with bitcoins and that's why we are growing.. however, it may sound appealing to others but some don't seem like they interest with it. So I believe it would really take a lot of years before bitcoin will become a global currency.
i think the way many of us represent bitcoin to their friends need some improvement. also if you hear it from just one source you tend to be careful, but if you hear it from different sources you might get interested. another problem is the information you find if you try to find out about bitcoin on your own. we could and should improve this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:19:54 PM

bitcoin just needs proper marketing for people to understand it so that it gains popularity and gets to be a global currency

Right now, bitcoin is increasingly adopted by all because of its good feedback among the users. All we need to do now, as bitcoin users, is to promote bitcoin to many people so that we could come to a near possibility of making bitcoin as a global currency, in a sense that we could make transactions across borders with the use of bitcoin as payment.
you're right bitcoin is growing because of the feedback of the users like us that's why they're investing in btc the more investor the more btc will grow. todate bitcoin is known as cryptocurrency that's there still people who don't know about what is bitcoin. that's why im encouraging my friends to invest in bitcoin to gain profit which is a good start for a new user of bitcoin Smiley

Indeed mate.. because of us we're encouraging some of our closes friends and relatives to invest with bitcoins and that's why we are growing.. however, it may sound appealing to others but some don't seem like they interest with it. So I believe it would really take a lot of years before bitcoin will become a global currency.
i think the way many of us represent bitcoin to their friends need some improvement. also if you hear it from just one source you tend to be careful, but if you hear it from different sources you might get interested. another problem is the information you find if you try to find out about bitcoin on your own. we could and should improve this.
I believe it's easy to encourage a person if bitcoin is his interest, only a person with open mind will be able to understand and study bitcoin and eventually will adopt on it. Bitcoin is for everyone but not everyone can and will adopt on it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:35:51 PM

I believe it's easy to encourage a person if bitcoin is his interest, only a person with open mind will be able to understand and study bitcoin and eventually will adopt on it. Bitcoin is for everyone but not everyone can and will adopt on it.
Yeah, It is very easy for people to adopt bitcoin because of its unique features which can help for faster transactions and cheaper fees than the traditional transactions that we made offline. We don't need to encourage people to adopt bitcoin because if they want greater chance or opportunity they will find something like bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:08:07 PM

Yeah, It is very easy for people to adopt bitcoin because of its unique features which can help for faster transactions and cheaper fees than the traditional transactions that we made offline. We don't need to encourage people to adopt bitcoin because if they want greater chance or opportunity they will find something like bitcoin.
It's easy if you understand bitcoin in the first place, bitcoin could be new for others as we are in the crypto. It was not taught at school and only a user that is willing to explore in the internet would find out about bitcoin, hence it would not be possible that large population of the world will adopt with bitcoin as they are not using internet constantly.
Strong052

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:20:05 PM

It's easy if you understand bitcoin in the first place, bitcoin could be new for others as we are in the crypto. It was not taught at school and only a user that is willing to explore in the internet would find out about bitcoin, hence it would not be possible that large population of the world will adopt with bitcoin as they are not using internet constantly.
I do not think the world's population will adopt Bitcoin because not many use the Internet constantly and most are children who do not know how to use the internet. And secondly there was not much time to be adopted Bitcoin.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:14:46 PM

I do not think the world's population will adopt Bitcoin because not many use the Internet constantly and most are children who do not know how to use the internet. And secondly there was not much time to be adopted Bitcoin.
What do you mean that there was not much time to be adopted bitcoin? i think bitcoin is still in starting point and starting to be popular and i think we do not need to bitcoin to be mainly use as payment locally.. we are just use it someday as our alternative that acceptable locally like in brazil that has 150 stores or more are accepting bitcoin as payment they are just treat it as alternative if you do not have money.. just like you are using atm card that you can use your atm to shop in malls so if bitcoin can be acceptable it can be useful as alternative for atm..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:31:46 PM

What do you mean that there was not much time to be adopted bitcoin? i think bitcoin is still in starting point and starting to be popular and i think we do not need to bitcoin to be mainly use as payment locally.. we are just use it someday as our alternative that acceptable locally like in brazil that has 150 stores or more are accepting bitcoin as payment they are just treat it as alternative if you do not have money.. just like you are using atm card that you can use your atm to shop in malls so if bitcoin can be acceptable it can be useful as alternative for atm..
Yeah i think bitcoin will still have a long way to go although its good to hear that some countries have establishments that actually accepts bitcoin. I believe it is already considered as an international currency as a lot of people from different countries are bitcoin users

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 04:16:39 PM

I dont think its impossible but its some years off yet, even a big trading nation like United Kingdom with its sterling is only held as a small percentage.   They have major centers requiring payment in sterling at least in part, so Bitcoin which can make no demands like this is not held as a reserve asset at all so far.   Some high finance speculative merchant banks might have bitcoin or a bitcoin etf kind of deal , I know some banks are holding shares in gold mines as an asset to trade against.  Famously JP morgan purchased a silver mine but also short sold the live traded price for silver on demand contracts.   Large banks arent yet involved with bitcoin like that, its not global yet

With a few hundred thousand people actively using Bitcoin, I'm not sure if it is going to happen at all. If Bitcoin user base grows exponentially (let's assume that something like that could actually happen), the Bitcoin price would hit the moon very quickly. Bitcoin would then become too expensive and rare. Any institutional investors entering this market would be buying dust pushing the price even higher...

Why would they want that?

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:52:18 PM

Bitcoin its present at several countries, and we do use bitcoin for several things already. Even without the fiat companies and countries not recognizing yet bitcoin as currency as well payment processor for me bitcoin its global currency already.
philggg

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:03:35 PM

A lot of countries are embracing bitcoin,most less develop countries in Africa are storing their money in bitcoin because their local currency is depreciation against the dollar with time I believe that bitcoin will be a world playet
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1384

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:49:14 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
That is cool and that means that people realize the potential of Bitcoin more. However, it doesn't mean that Bitcoin will become a global currency. There are certain obstacles on this way such as relatively slow transactions, finite and not very big amount of btc and 20 000 Satoshi per each transaction.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:49:26 PM

A lot of countries are embracing bitcoin,most less develop countries in Africa are storing their money in bitcoin because their local currency is depreciation against the dollar with time I believe that bitcoin will be a world playet

I thought people in Africa weren't using BTCs, so BTC enthusiasts were trying to make the people there have interest on Crypto-Currencies world. I will check if countries there are really embracing Bitcoins. Many governments in Africa don't like crypto currencies, they don't want to see their people going up prosperous.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:51:31 PM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
I think bitcoin is designed to be global currency.  Fiat is really bad to be currency.  Bitcoin is already used by many people in the world,  different country, different culture. But bitcoin circulation is too low so the price being not stable.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 11:12:41 PM

I think bitcoin is designed to be global currency.  Fiat is really bad to be currency.  Bitcoin is already used by many people in the world,  different country, different culture. But bitcoin circulation is too low so the price being not stable.

It is true, in my country already know that an awful lot of bitcoin and I also plan will introduce it to my friends and my brother also because bitcoin Besides easy to use easy also for possible
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:16:41 PM

It is true, in my country already know that an awful lot of bitcoin and I also plan will introduce it to my friends and my brother also because bitcoin Besides easy to use easy also for possible
Most of developing countries have this problem peoples are not going to avail chance for adopting new technology because mostly its in hands of corrupt peoples but as bitcoin spreading and have very good community in very short period its going to good global currency in near future
Catlonid

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:06:41 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin unlikely to be a global currency, why? when I saw the article about bitcoin often I find that bitcoin is banned in some countries. it makes it difficult to become a global currency bitcoin. besides that, bitcoin is also famous as the currency used for illegal activities like in deep web and any other. that makes me pessimistic become a global currency bitcoin.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:39:05 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin unlikely to be a global currency, why? when I saw the article about bitcoin often I find that bitcoin is banned in some countries. it makes it difficult to become a global currency bitcoin. besides that, bitcoin is also famous as the currency used for illegal activities like in deep web and any other. that makes me pessimistic become a global currency bitcoin.
Even if it's ban, the government cannot make it completely ban, we are living online so we know how to bypass so we can still use our bitcoins, and even if there are countries that ban bitcoin still more countries are using bitcoin. Anyway, we do not need the government because we are decentralized.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:43:58 PM

Even if it's ban, the government cannot make it completely ban, we are living online so we know how to bypass so we can still use our bitcoins, and even if there are countries that ban bitcoin still more countries are using bitcoin. Anyway, we do not need the government because we are decentralized.
true but you have to consider this. if many countries ban bitcoin it will become harder and harder. and the price would take a hit i guess. also this would limit the banned countries to online businesses. i hope bitcoin will be more available offline in the future and this would set us back. 

babo
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4115

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 01:44:42 PM

remember phrase from gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

we are in phase "fight", victory is near dude.. because if we use bitcoins (all) they dont do NOTHING

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:09:26 PM

I wouldn't technically consider Bitcoin as a global currency, as it still isn't very widely known. Countries tend to like to have total control of their coin, and since Bitcoin is a P2P currency, their only kind of control is having a huge share of the 21 million coins. I really don't think click hereit will become a global currency, as it is quite an unstable little thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: