Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 04:36:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFNT] [AOBT] The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators  (Read 48631 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (20 posts by 3+ users deleted.)
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3991


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 04:53:39 PM
 #2461

-snip-



Porf, there is a small typo in the list from post #2... you can see a "/list]" at the end of the post... Can you check it, please?

Meanwhile I also messed somehow the post with available languages for old topics and it's in reworking stage now, lol. P.S.: don't forget to update this link also in post #2, as now the link shows the post I made at the end of June.



-snip-

Ty Gazeta, I've fixed /list] and updated the link in post #2 (I thought you'd prefer to edit the original post).



-snip-
This makes it harder to get the points needed to participate in this month's raffle, so I think that a good solution can be use the following criterion instead, and out of respect for DrBeer, grant him the 2 points for his translation:

Quote

3 or more points qualify.

I have added the points, and if I'm not wrong the AoBTers who qualify this month are zasad@, dansus021, DYING_S0UL, r_victory, me and DrBeer. Please, let me know if you are not in the list and think that you should ASAP so I can check it out before I launch the raffle.

Info for: cygan, GazetaBitcoin, zasad@, Porfirii, Husna QA, mindrust, DrBeer, Peanutswar, katanic97, Hatchy, dansus021, DYING_S0UL, r_victory, Chilwell, Adiljutt156, M47AK16, fullfitlarry and snowpega.

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10242


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:38:55 AM
 #2462

I have already written a personal message to satscraper and added a translation of the original essay.

Okay Smiley




Ty Gazeta, I've fixed /list] and updated the link in post #2 (I thought you'd prefer to edit the original post).

Thanks, Porf!

About the original post... I guess it's the one from 30 March anyway, not the one from 30 June Smiley I am posting it again once at each 3 months...



And, meanwhile, I also announced achow about our translations.

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Peanutswar
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2180


Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translator | ENG to FIL


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:07:23 AM
 #2463

The title was too long so..

I would like to share that I made the translation of the Mega thread to our local board Pilipinas.

[Malaking sanggunian para sa Baguhan] Silipin dito, hanapin ang iyong kailan...

I would like to inform @GazetaBitcoin and @Porfirii

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3991


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 12:30:31 PM
 #2464

-snip-

Yeah off course, I would love to do this. I was also thinking about this, Like OP is in portion of multipule post. So, anyone who is translating this topic also have to post in portions? In case of Pakistan, we don't have our local board but we have a seperate dedicated thread. And the problem is that when anyone will post first portion of translation, and before posting another one other members of that thread can also post there about their continues dicussion which can break translation rythm.

In cases like this one what some of us do is create a thread for the drafts in Archival like this one and only post them in the local board when the translation is finished. That way you minimise the chances of someone writing in the interim between one post and another because you publish them almost altogether.


The title was too long so..

I would like to share that I made the translation of the Mega thread to our local board Pilipinas.

[Malaking sanggunian para sa Baguhan] Silipin dito, hanapin ang iyong kailan...

I would like to inform @GazetaBitcoin and @Porfirii

Thank you for the great effort Peanutswar!!! The topic has been moved to obsolete translations because it seems that it will be a perpetual work in progress, but I have added your translation together with the others and I'm sure it will be of use to someone in your local section Smiley

snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 516


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:27:15 PM
 #2465

Well, if it helps, here is a list containing only the topics which need Urdu translations (so you won't have to scroll through the entire big list anymore Smiley)
...

Thank you, GB, for providing me with the list, which is incomplete because of Urdu language translation. I have added it to my task sheet. I will keep sharing translations from this list from time to time.



And for now, I have completed another topic translation of the CryptopreneurBrainboss thread. And I request that both of you, PF and GB, make changes in both lists. The GB one and the PF one also, by adding the Urdu link translation. Thanks.

Here is the topic link of the completed translation.

Translation:
[رہنمائی] معاوضہ یافتہ سگنیچر مہمات میں شامل ہونے سے پہلے غور کرنے والے عوامل۔

OP Thread:

[Guide] Factors to consider before joining paid signature campaigns.

I have picked another topic from this list to translate. I will share it soon. Thanks!



...
In cases like this one what some of us do is create a thread for the drafts in Archival like this one and only post them in the local board when the translation is finished. That way you minimise the chances of someone writing in the interim between one post and another because you publish them almost altogether.
...

Thanks for sharing the example, PF. I got it. But regarding this, I have another question. Won't it count as spamming because of posting in rapid succession? CMIIW!



Another question regarding the point system. How can we get points to qualify for the raffles or contest? Asking because I am unaware of this system in AOBT. One thing I learned recently from a PF post is that we get points by wearing the AOBT signature. How can we gain more points? By doing translation? If so, I have done some already; I got no points. Can Someone please shed some light on this?

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10242


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 07:00:07 AM
 #2466

And for now, I have completed another topic translation of the CryptopreneurBrainboss thread. And I request that both of you, PF and GB, make changes in both lists.

Done on my side!



In cases like this one what some of us do is create a thread for the drafts in Archival
Thanks for sharing the example, PF.

Alternatively, you can try this too (I guess you missed this earlier post of mine Smiley):

You should translate each post in a separate tab. Have all 4 posts translated and ready to be posted. Then post all of them at once. It would take 10 seconds or so and the chances for someone to interfere with another post are rather small...

I got it. But regarding this, I have another question. Won't it count as spamming because of posting in rapid succession? CMIIW!

This would be a clear example of non-burst posting. You are finishing a translation, not spamming with posts for filling a sig. campaign quota. Look at Husna's megathread, which has 12 posts. How else can the posts be posted one below the other apart from doing it very fast?



Another question regarding the point system. How can we get points to qualify for the raffles or contest? Asking because I am unaware of this system in AOBT. One thing I learned recently from a PF post is that we get points by wearing the AOBT signature. How can we gain more points? By doing translation? If so, I have done some already; I got no points. Can Someone please shed some light on this?

Porf decides the points for each month. He wrote them already for the raffle we will hodl this month:

Quote

3 or more points qualify.

So: if in September you translated the 2 topics mentioned by him, you get 2p. Updating the 2 translations (if you made them previously) gives 2p more. And 1p for wearing the signature. If you have at least 3p you are eligible for the raffle.

Did I explain well? Smiley

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3991


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 12:41:11 PM
 #2467

-snip-
This makes it harder to get the points needed to participate in this month's raffle, so I think that a good solution can be use the following criterion instead, and out of respect for DrBeer, grant him the 2 points for his translation:

Quote

3 or more points qualify.

I have added the points, and if I'm not wrong the AoBTers who qualify this month are zasad@, dansus021, DYING_S0UL, r_victory, me and DrBeer. Please, let me know if you are not in the list and think that you should ASAP so I can check it out before I launch the raffle.



Without further delay, let's proceed with last month's raffle Wink

Target Block: #969880

As usual, the winner will not be able to participate again in the next 4 months (this way we favour that sooner or later everyone who deserves it gets the prize).

Good luck guys!


https://bitlist.co/raffle-manager/jddB28

Info for: cygan, GazetaBitcoin, zasad@, Porfirii, Husna QA, mindrust, DrBeer, Peanutswar, katanic97, Hatchy, dansus021, DYING_S0UL, r_victory, Chilwell, Adiljutt156, M47AK16, fullfitlarry and snowpega.

cygan
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4032
Merit: 13357


icarus-cards.eu


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 01:44:58 PM
 #2468

@Porfirii after quite some time, i was finally able to mark another translation into german as complete.
specifically, the topic ⭕️ BitList.co - Bitcointalk Archive | Data Visualization & Search 🔍 [Ninjastic] has been translated into german and can be accessed at the following link:
⭕️ BitList.co - Bitcointalk Archiv | Datenvisualisierung & Suche 🔍 [Ninjastic]

the other pending topics will also be translated into german shortly... Smiley

snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 516


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 03:03:31 PM
 #2469

Done on my side!

Thank you, dear!

Alternatively, you can try this too (I guess you missed this earlier post of mine Smiley):

Nope, dear, I did not miss your reply previously. The main reason for asking the same question is to avoid a spam problem and i was confused about this. But you have addressed me on this also. Thank you for this also.

Porf decides the points for each month. He wrote them already for the raffle we will hodl this month:

Got it.  Smiley

So: if in September you translated the 2 topics mentioned by him, you get 2p. Updating the 2 translations (if you made them previously) gives 2p more. And 1p for wearing the signature. If you have at least 3p you are eligible for the raffle.

Did I explain well? Smiley

Yeah, dear, you explained very well. Thank you.

Besides this, what about translating those topics that are marked as finished by PF, but those topics' Urdu translations are still pending? So, by translating those incomplete topics, will I also get more points or not?



Here is the topic link of the completed translation.

Urdu translation:
ہیک یا گم شدہ اکاؤنٹس کی بحالی

OP Thread:
Recovering hacked/lost accounts

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10242


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:34:01 AM
 #2470

But first I wanted to warn you as soon as possible of the following: the user @BigTarget who was also offering a consolation prize of $20 in BTC hasn't responded to our messages for several weeks, so it is very likely that he will no longer sponsor us. Let's see if he responds to this last mention.

Big news, BIG NEWS: BigTarget just informed me by PM that he will still sponsor our raffles! So we can keep organizing the second raffle as well!



Besides this, what about translating those topics that are marked as finished by PF, but those topics' Urdu translations are still pending? So, by translating those incomplete topics, will I also get more points or not?

No, those topics will not give you more points. But if you have more translations it is a good thing. You can build a portfolio - like this one, if you wish - to present your work. This helps if an employer would need you as translator as he can see your past work.



i was finally able to mark another translation into german as complete.
Here is the topic link of the completed translation.

Thank you for this, guys!

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3991


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:05:51 PM
 #2471

i was finally able to mark another translation into german as complete.
Here is the topic link of the completed translation.

Thank you for this, guys!

Translations added. Thank you cygan and snowpega Wink



Raffle complete, and the winner is.... dansus021!! Congratulations!!!



Funds are SAFU. Please, contact Gazeta for the payment.



But first I wanted to warn you as soon as possible of the following: the user @BigTarget who was also offering a consolation prize of $20 in BTC hasn't responded to our messages for several weeks, so it is very likely that he will no longer sponsor us. Let's see if he responds to this last mention.

Big news, BIG NEWS: BigTarget just informed me by PM that he will still sponsor our raffles! So we can keep organizing the second raffle as well!

That's really GREAT NEWS!!! Smiley

Thanks again BigTarget, let's proceed with the consolation prize in that case:

Target Block: #970065

Good luck guys!


https://bitlist.co/raffle-manager/gojxoa

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!