Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 09:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFNT] [AOBT] The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators  (Read 48655 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (20 posts by 3+ users deleted.)
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10242


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 03:51:41 PM
 #2441

I am not the author of the thread

As you wish... But now your translation does not reflect anymore the original topic... Whenever a topic was updated, we applied the changes into the content of our translations... Adding an extra post with the changes was option, but what was must-do was to apply the changes in post #1, the post containing the translation, not somewhere else...



Gazeta, you are right that our to-do list should be as clean as possible, and if the megathread is going to cause confusion, it might be best to remove it outright. There is no need to wait for so long, I think: if nobody shows any special interest in translating it before the end of the month, we can just replace it with the topic you proposed a few days ago.

Alrighty, I will inform also the author about our decision.



Please, update your local ANNs when you have time. I will contact those who haven't done it yet by the end of the week to remind them Wink

Done on my side!

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
katanic97
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 1422



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 07:41:24 PM
 #2442

/
-snip-
Original post: Writing a welcome message

katanic, could you please edit it, when you have time? The link to the original thread is not correct (it should be "Satoshi's lesson").
/

Thank you Porfiri for letting me know about this mistake. I fixed it and the link is now correct. I would like to welcome snowpega and praise his work, welcome! I haven't been around for a long time, i am working on the translation from irfan_pak10 and i should finish it soon, so i will post it.

snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 516


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 11:24:47 AM
 #2443

Dears, I have updated the Hall of Fame, just to include snowpega in it.

Please, update your local ANNs when you have time. I will contact those who haven't done it yet by the end of the week to remind them Wink

Congrats again snowpega!!!

Thank you, dear, once again for adding me to the hall of fame.

Thank you Porfiri for letting me know about this mistake. I fixed it and the link is now correct. I would like to welcome snowpega and praise his work, welcome! I haven't been around for a long time, i am working on the translation from irfan_pak10 and i should finish it soon, so i will post it.


Thank you too, dear.



PF, can anyone propose any topic for translation at any time? Or is there any specific time to propose a topic? Other than this, it feels boring hehe, as there are no topics left for translation in Urdu in OP. Waiting to see more...

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10242


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 11:39:56 AM
 #2444

PF, can anyone propose any topic for translation at any time?

Basically yes.

Or is there any specific time to propose a topic?

Best times is when Porf asks around. Usually when the current topics in progress are very close to be finished.

Other than this, it feels boring hehe, as there are no topics left for translation in Urdu in OP. Waiting to see more...

Oh don't worry about that, there are 15 topics which can be translated in Urdu language Smiley You can also find the link to them in post #2 of our thread.

FINISHED translations: (Check Gazeta's awesome List of languages still available here)

These are topics which have at least 10 translations, so we consider them finished, but I made a list with all remaining available translations for each of the finished topics. In Urdu there are still 15 topics which can be translated, so feel free to pick any Smiley

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
DrBeer
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4634
Merit: 2887



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 08:47:17 AM
 #2445

Translated the article:  [FREE TOOL] NoFomoBTC — Bitcoin Converter, Analysis, Network & Learning Tools  by irfan_pak10 
into Ukrainian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236982.msg67193978#msg67193978


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10242


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 09:18:46 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2026, 06:35:54 AM by GazetaBitcoin
Merited by fillippone (3), Porfirii (1)
 #2446

This is my translation

Thank for this, zasad@! I announced fillippone about your translation!



And, since it's been 3 months from the last update regarding the topics moved to "Finished" section, I am presenting below another update. I did this last time on March 30 and I kept that post updated with the translations which were made meanwhile.

6 translations available:

5 translations available:
  • AI guidelines by theymos: this topic lacks translations in [TUR] [UKR] [BAN] [URD] [SER], so this should be in the attention of mindrust, DrBeer, DS, Adiljutt156 / snowpegaand katanic97

4 translations available:
  • Silent payments by witcher_sense: this topic lacks translations in [BAN] [HIN] [CRO] [SER], so this should be in the attention of DS, M47AK16 and katanic97

3 translations available:
  • Writing a welcome message by theymos: this topic lacks translations in [IDN] [BAN] [SER], so this should be in the attention of Husna QA / dansus021, DS and katanic97

2 translations available:
  • Satoshi's lesson by theymos: this topic lacks translations in [BAN] [SER], so this should be in the attention of DS and katanic97

1 translation available:

0 translations available:

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
r_victory
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1048


SIG-565A08E425


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 02:53:02 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2026, 03:11:31 PM by r_victory
 #2447

I completed the translation into Portuguese of: ⭕️ BitList.co - Image hosting & resizing for Bitcointalk

Portuguese translation by r_victory: ⭕️ BitList.co - Hospedagem e redimensionamento de imagens para o Bitcointalk




Also, I completed the translation into Portuguese of: TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk

Portuguese translation by r_victory: Guia para Novos Usuários: Como postar imagens no fórum?

*I finished and published this translation in July, but I forgot to post it here... Grin

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
│
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
█
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.
..JOIN US..
│

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
██████████▀██████████████
█████▄▄███████▄▄▀████████
█████████▄▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
.
..HIRE US..
│
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10242


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 05:18:48 PM
 #2448

I completed the translation into Portuguese

Thank you for this! And, as always, I announced the author Smiley



*I finished and published this translation in July, but I forgot to post it here... Grin

Actually you did post it Smiley The author was also announced since back then and the translation was already added to our post #2... So no issue here. Maybe you were thinking at another translation not announced? Because this one was announced...

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
DrBeer
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4634
Merit: 2887



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 05:59:04 PM
 #2449

Also translated the article:  [Guide] Factors to consider before joining paid signature campaigns.  by CryptopreneurBrainboss
into Ukrainian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236982.msg67195483#msg67195483


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3991


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 06:54:24 PM
 #2450

Thank you DrBeer and r_victory, our listings have been updated with all new translations Smiley



PF, can anyone propose any topic for translation at any time?

Basically yes.

Or is there any specific time to propose a topic?

Best times is when Porf asks around. Usually when the current topics in progress are very close to be finished.

Now that you mention it, as we will soon finish two topics in progress, I think it is a good time to start making new proposals.

I have also added the topic proposed by you, Gazeta, PSA: ACCOUNTS WILL BE LOCKED IF THE SECRET QUESTION IS USED TO RECOVER IT by achow101, and moved the Megathread to the list of Obsolete topics (although whoever wants to is free to continue translating it, but it is not a priority like the other topics).


6 translations available:
-snip-
-snip-

The Spanish translation for this topic is available here.

snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 516


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 09:05:49 PM
 #2451

Thanks, GB, for sharing that incomplete list of topics. I will surely pick some topics from this list whenever I feel bored because creativity makes me feel joyful.  Cheesy



Thanks, PF, for sharing a new topic for translation.

I have done translation of that topic; now you can add it to the list. Thanks!

OP: PSA: ACCOUNTS WILL BE LOCKED IF THE SECRET QUESTION IS USED TO RECOVER IT

Urdu Translation: عوامی اطلاع: اکاؤنٹ کی بازیابی کے لیے خفیہ سوال استعمال کرنے پر اکاؤنٹس مقفل کر دیے جائیں گے

Adiljutt156
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 628


Part of AOBT Gang - English Translator to Urdu


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 02:43:26 AM
 #2452

Hello Members!

New translation available in Urdu Language.

Topic: There are 2^256 private keys out there: how big is that number?

Translation: کل 2^256 پرائیویٹ کیز موجود ہیں: یہ تعداد کتنی بڑ

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
zasad@
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 5853


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 07:53:26 AM
 #2453

I am not the author of the thread

As you wish... But now your translation does not reflect anymore the original topic... Whenever a topic was updated, we applied the changes into the content of our translations... Adding an extra post with the changes was option, but what was must-do was to apply the changes in post #1, the post containing the translation, not somewhere else...

I want to say that my wish doesn't matter here, the thread author is satscraper.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5537277

I could ask him to add a link to my translation to the first post or update the thread.
What do you think I should do?

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10242


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 09:17:41 AM
 #2454

I want to say that my wish doesn't matter here, the thread author is satscraper.

Ohhh... I understand now...

I could ask him to add a link to my translation to the first post or update the thread.
What do you think I should do?

In my opinion, you should ask him to update his thread, with everything added by the original author, in order to reflect the original essay... If it helps, you can also provide him the changelog I wrote...



New translation available in Urdu Language.
I have done translation of that topic; now you can add it to the list. Thanks!

Thank you both Adiljutt156 and snowpega for these 2 translations!

Thanks, GB, for sharing that incomplete list of topics. I will surely pick some topics from this list whenever I feel bored because creativity makes me feel joyful.  Cheesy

Well, you seemed a bit worried about not having anything to translate, so I glad I provided some material Smiley

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 516


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:25:15 AM
 #2455

I have done translation of that topic; now you can add it to the list. Thanks!

Thank you both Adiljutt156 and snowpega for these 2 translations!

It's a pleasure, GB  Smiley

Thanks, GB, for sharing that incomplete list of topics. I will surely pick some topics from this list whenever I feel bored because creativity makes me feel joyful.  Cheesy

Well, you seemed a bit worried about not having anything to translate, so I glad I provided some material Smiley

Yeah, this is why I thanked you previously. Now, since there is no other topic left to translate again, I have picked one from the list you shared with me. Soon, I will update you about the translation here once it is completed. Thanks!

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10242


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 12:12:37 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2026, 06:29:21 AM by GazetaBitcoin
 #2456

Yeah, this is why I thanked you previously. Now, since there is no other topic left to translate again, I have picked one from the list you shared with me. Soon, I will update you about the translation here once it is completed. Thanks!

Well, if it helps, here is a list containing only the topics which need Urdu translations (so you won't have to scroll through the entire big list anymore Smiley)

Quote
6 translations available:

5 translations available:

  • AI guidelines by theymos: this topic lacks translations in [TUR] [UKR] [BAN] [URD] [SER], so this should be in the attention of mindrust, DrBeer, DS, Adiljutt156 / snowpega and katanic97

4 translations available:



The Spanish translation for this topic is available here.

Ooops that was a mistake on my side. I deleted the "[SPA]" after you made that translation, but left your name... In any case, good catch! One less available translation Smiley

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
Porfirii (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3991


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 05:52:03 PM
 #2457

A new month has started, and it is time to hold the next raffle!!!

I'll count the points from each and post the results tomorrow, along with a link to the draw. Our friends dansus21, DS and r_victory get +1 point for wearing our signature, as announced. Thank you for your support Kiss

But first I wanted to warn you as soon as possible of the following: the user @BigTarget who was also offering a consolation prize of $20 in BTC hasn't responded to our messages for several weeks, so it is very likely that he will no longer sponsor us. Let's see if he responds to this last mention.

As for the main raffle, Gazeta is still holding funds in escrow for several months, so they are guaranteed until further notice, in the event that @redsun114 does not respond either.




M47AK16
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 387



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 06:26:31 PM
 #2458

Hello AOBTers,

New Hindi translation published:

Author - fillipone
Translation - "बिटकॉइन पर्यावरणीय आपदा है" तर्क का खंडन

Thank you.

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 10242


Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 08:16:39 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2026, 06:45:59 AM by GazetaBitcoin
 #2459

New Hindi translation published

Thank you for this, M47AK16! I announced fillippone too.



Porf, there is a small typo in the list from post #2... you can see a "/list]" at the end of the post... Can you check it, please?

Meanwhile I also messed somehow the post with available languages for old topics and it's in reworking stage now, lol. P.S.: don't forget to update this link also in post #2, as now the link shows the post I made at the end of June.



Later edit: I had to make again (almost) from scratch, the post containing available languages for finished topics. I don't know how I managed to mess it last evening but now is okay... or so I hope. In any case, since there are A LOT of topics (47) and also a lot of languages, I am kindly asking all AOBTersto check (each for himself / his language), if i added correctly the languages / users. So this is in the attention of cygan, zasad@, Porf, Husna QA, mindrust, DrBeer, Peanutswar, katanic97, Hatchy, dansus021, DYING_S0UL, r_victory, Chilwell, Adiljutt156, M47AK16, fullfitlarry and snowpega.

Please let me know if you see I added your name / language at a topic you already translated; or if I did not add your name  / language at a topic you did not translate yet. Thanks!

██████████████████████
█████████████▄▄████▄▄████
███████████▄██▌█▀▀▀▀▄████
█████████▄████████▄██████
████████▀███▀███▄███▀████
████████▄█████▀███▄▄▄████
████████████▀███▄████████
█████▄▀▀██▀█████▀██▀█████
████████▀█████▀█▄▀███████
█████▄▀█▀▀██▀████████████
████▄▀▀███▀██████████████
███▄▀████████████████████
██████████████████████
 
 bustabit 
██████▄█▀
███▄███▀
██▀██▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀
▀█▄█▄▄▄
█▀██▀▀
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
██▀▀███▄
██▄▄█████▄
█▀██████▄██
██████████▀
████▀███▀▀▄
 
THE ORIGINAL
CRASH GAME
.....S I N C E   2 0 1 4.....
▀█▄██████
▀███▄███
▄▄▄██▀██
▀▀▀███▄
▄▄▄█▄█▀
▀▀██▀█
█▄▐▌▄█
▀████▀
▄██▄█▀██
▄███▄██▄██
██▄██████▀█
▀██████████
▄▀▀███▀████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
HOUSE EDGE
  1%  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
WAGERED
  BTC200M+  
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
MAX PROFIT
 BTC5+ 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀
 
  PLAY NOW  
zasad@
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 5853


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 01:12:00 PM
 #2460

I want to say that my wish doesn't matter here, the thread author is satscraper.

Ohhh... I understand now...

I could ask him to add a link to my translation to the first post or update the thread.
What do you think I should do?

In my opinion, you should ask him to update his thread, with everything added by the original author, in order to reflect the original essay... If it helps, you can also provide him the changelog I wrote...
I have already written a personal message to satscraper and added a translation of the original essay.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5537277.msg67171945#msg67171945

___
Translation
PSA: ACCOUNTS WILL BE LOCKED IF THE SECRET QUESTION IS USED TO RECOVER IT
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595705

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!