Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Blank Poll

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LeaseRig.net Rent & Hire Scrypt(Jane/Nfactor)/SHA3/SHA256/X11 HashPower!  (Read 125772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sharaf

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

If somone could help me with random dc from lrp. Its not the teamv issue. It says Connection to leaserig.net failed, then its connected right after. But i cant determine why. Machine is funcional all that time, but then my graph looks ugly Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 09:49:18 PM

I am no longer accepting PM's for new provider requests or inquiries.

We have started with freshdesk for ticketing.  Please direct your inquiries to http://leaserig.freshdesk.com/

Ensure you use the same email for the ticket system as you have on file with leaserig!

Fattox

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:14:43 PM

Hey man, the site is down for maintenance at the moment, but i've just changed my rigs from Scrypt-N to X11. I assume they'll stay as "rentable" until i can change this in the morning? Hopefully nobody hires them out, or they'll be a bit unhappy when their coin is unmineable...  Grin

Is there any way around this problem in future, just so i know for next time, aside from simply not changing my rigs when i want/need to? Only way i see is if i block it temporarily via the API port or something similar, which will make my uptime % plummet, but i see no other solution.  Undecided
teamining

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 12:08:20 AM

What is the estimate period for the current maintenance ?

We have started with freshdesk for ticketing.  Please direct your inquiries to http://leaserig.freshdesk.com/

Very good choice Wink
doggeek

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:44:02 AM

was away for the day. did I loose balance of my wallet in my account ?
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 01:49:19 AM

Maintenance is over:

This was an initial security over-haul for the ownership transition.  Due to the nature of the maintenance the timing and specifics were not announced before hand and maintenance schedules were not publicly released.   We apologize as we know it is inconvenient and quite honestly just sucks to have the site offline.  

What was done?

All user/administration passwords have been rotated.
All dogecoin addresses and private keys have been rotated.
All bitcoin addresses and private keys have been rotated.
Customer password change system.
Slight UI redesign for navigation menu.
Various other minor/major security and performance enhancements.

If you did not receive the email below please search your junk and spam folders.

With consideration to recent management changes, LeaseRig.net has performed a mandatory password reset for your customer account.

Your new password is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Additionally, we have migrated all wallets (and funds) to new keysets, with new deposit addresses.

DO NOT DEPOSIT FUNDS TO THE OLD ADDRESSES, OR YOU MAY LOSE YOUR COINS!!!

Please login to your account at your earliest possible convenience to retrieve your new deposit address.

To report an issue or to open a trouble ticket, please visit our helpdesk at: http://leaserig.freshdesk.com

We appreciate your patience during this transition, and will be available to answer any questions regarding this latest update.

Best regards,

LeaseRig.net LLC
admin@leaserig.net
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=544732.0

SlipperySlope

Merit: 501

Stephen Reed

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:03:37 AM

Maintenance is over:

This was an initial security over-haul for the ownership transition.  Due to the nature of the maintenance the timing and specifics were not announced before hand and maintenance schedules were not publicly released.   We apologize as we know it is inconvenient and quite honestly just sucks to have the site offline.  

What was done?

All user/administration passwords have been rotated.
All dogecoin addresses and private keys have been rotated.
All bitcoin addresses and private keys have been rotated.
Customer password change system.
Slight UI redesign for navigation menu.
Various other minor/major security and performance enhancements.

If you did not receive the email below please search your junk and spam folders.

With consideration to recent management changes, LeaseRig.net has performed a mandatory password reset for your customer account.

Your new password is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Additionally, we have migrated all wallets (and funds) to new keysets, with new deposit addresses.

DO NOT DEPOSIT FUNDS TO THE OLD ADDRESSES, OR YOU MAY LOSE YOUR COINS!!!

Please login to your account at your earliest possible convenience to retrieve your new deposit address.

To report an issue or to open a trouble ticket, please visit our helpdesk at: http://leaserig.freshdesk.com

We appreciate your patience during this transition, and will be available to answer any questions regarding this latest update.

Best regards,

LeaseRig.net LLC
admin@leaserig.net
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=544732.0

My user id is SlipperySlope. The login page would not accept the password you emailed me. Furthermore I could not open a support ticket because  that form said that my email address was invalid - yet it was the same one that your system used to notify me.

Whats up?
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 03:32:50 AM

Need a guide for BAMT. I am stupid. I'll tip someone some BTC if they can assist me getting my rig set up. Shoot me a pm plz. Thanks

I might tip as well if they post it Smiley

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 03:33:47 AM

My user id is SlipperySlope. The login page would not accept the password you emailed me. Furthermore I could not open a support ticket because  that form said that my email address was invalid - yet it was the same one that your system used to notify me.

Whats up?

That's odd.  PM'd

SlipperySlope

Merit: 501

Stephen Reed

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:44:09 AM

Whats up?

That's odd.  PM'd

Fixed as you suggested - my fault for using the wrong password. Thanks!!
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 03:58:17 AM

Whats up?

That's odd.  PM'd

Fixed as you suggested - my fault for using the wrong password. Thanks!!

Glad it worked!

BuildTheFuture

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:28:20 AM

I have both a customer account and provider account, both were using the same email address. Got the new password email for the customer account, but didn't get anything for the provider account although I did have the email registered in there.
emoomjean

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:47:21 AM

I have both a customer account and provider account, both were using the same email address. Got the new password email for the customer account, but didn't get anything for the provider account although I did have the email registered in there.

I am having the exact same issue.  I can log into my customer account with the new password, but have not received an email for provider account and neither old nor new password works.

EMoomjean
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:49:23 AM

I am having the exact same issue.  I can log into my customer account with the new password, but have not received an email for provider account and neither old nor new password works.

EMoomjean

Provider logins have not been rotated yet.  We are working on the next release where that will happen.  For now your original provider login and password will work.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 05:56:05 AM

Need a guide for BAMT. I am stupid. I'll tip someone some BTC if they can assist me getting my rig set up. Shoot me a pm plz. Thanks

Are you looking for a proxy-based solution or a direct connection? The latter doesn't really require something that would be BAMT specific, just open the API port to the LeaseRig IP and make sure it gets there through your router/firewall. If you want to run the proxy on BAMT then sorry, can't help with that. I'm running the proxy on Windows and connecting several Linux/BAMT based rigs through that.
strimbello

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:12:06 AM

The new password they've sent my by e-mail doesn't work on the old and the new site.  Also couldn't open a ticket with their support. So attempting to mail them now on the support address.  Seems a bit of a bumpy transition between the old and new ownership to me...

DarkKnight

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:12:55 AM

I am having the exact same issue.  I can log into my customer account with the new password, but have not received an email for provider account and neither old nor new password works.

EMoomjean

Provider logins have not been rotated yet.  We are working on the next release where that will happen.  For now your original provider login and password will work.

Between the fucking captcha and the damned password I can't log in! This isn't my first time using a captcha but the damned thing is saying wrong captcha like half the time. I have tried my original password, which doesn't seem to work, I have tried the new password, which definitely doesn't work.  Huh

Why can't we choose our own passwords again?
hutnik

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:49:37 AM

On desktop new password works for me, on phone only old pass.
Nothing weird about that :-D

Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:55:58 AM

Just as a counter to the negative reports:

I have been able to log into my provider and customer accounts with no issues. Trouble free swap for me. Wink

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
aleksandrbel31

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:35:03 PM

I am having the exact same issue.  I can log into my customer account with the new password, but have not received an email for provider account and neither old nor new password works.

EMoomjean

Provider logins have not been rotated yet.  We are working on the next release where that will happen.  For now your original provider login and password will work.

Between the fucking captcha and the damned password I can't log in! This isn't my first time using a captcha but the damned thing is saying wrong captcha like half the time. I have tried my original password, which doesn't seem to work, I have tried the new password, which definitely doesn't work.  Huh

Why can't we choose our own passwords again?
i too cant login: "Error, user does not exsists or wrong password!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: