Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Blank Poll

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LeaseRig.net Rent & Hire Scrypt(Jane/Nfactor)/SHA3/SHA256/X11 HashPower!  (Read 125769 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:03:12 PM

Can someone help me here. I am accepting shares with leaserig proxy but I dont get any stats in my admin panel and also when I do a test its failed. I have an x-11 rig with sph-sgminer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 01:12:50 PM

Can someone help me here. I am accepting shares with leaserig proxy but I dont get any stats in my admin panel and also when I do a test its failed. I have an x-11 rig with sph-sgminer

http://shrani.si/f/2w/sX/48GUQKpr/h.jpg

Rig test is only for direct connect

Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:16:43 PM

but i'm still not showing stats under my admin panel
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 02:43:31 PM

Do you show pools?

Is the rig enabled?

Is the lrp ID correct in the admin panel?

Are you a provider?

I may have missed some things.   You should proly open a ticket.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 06:23:34 PM

Do you show pools?

Is the rig enabled?

Are you a provider?

It's showing "Failed to connect" in the LRP screenshot above. I'm pretty sure it means cgminer is not set up to listen on port 7777. Firewall issue is unlikely since it's on the same machine.
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 07:52:59 PM

Do you show pools?

Is the rig enabled?

Are you a provider?

It's showing "Failed to connect" in the LRP screenshot above. I'm pretty sure it means cgminer is not set up to listen on port 7777. Firewall issue is unlikely since it's on the same machine.

Would that cause no stats?  It's still submitting shares?

You know you may be right.  Either remove the 7777 from the LRP launch line or open port 7777 on the cgminer api.

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:52:57 PM

June 6 2014

The last release, due out on May 30, was delayed for internal reporting overhauls and Credit Card acceptance code.

• Fixes:
    • Re-hire pricing displayed the old .001BTC minimum vs the new .00002BTC minimum
    • Bulk changing or setting plan prices removed the hours field for dynamic hours rental plans
    • Main page rigs table would lose rig descriptions if the table was sorted
  • Minor Features:
    • Dynamic tooltips to reduce js size
    • Rehire price change notification
    • Renters will see an indicator icon if the rental plan price has changed since hiring.  The notice will provide renters with an indication if the price is the same, more or less than the original rental plan before the rehire discount.
    • First parts of automated provider sign up
    • New internal reporting features
  • Major Features:
    • Credit Card acceptance added (BETA)
      • Only available to preferred providers
      • Only available to certain customers
      • CC Acceptance has limits for the minimum, maximum and monthly transactions per customer, rig and provider during the Beta period.
    • Pool partnership with CoinKing.io
      • All customers will have pool accounts created at coinking.io
      • For every rental an appropriate server closest to the rented rig and with the correct multiport will be added to the customers pools list.
      • Miners with no pools or dead pools will automatically mine to the customers site wallet via the coinking.io multipool.
      • For the longest time all rental services ran on the customer entering accurate information approach.  While we agree that the customer is right to do what they want with their rentals we have to intervene at some point.  Customers entering GetWork pools into LRP rigs, SHA256 pools into scrypt rigs, single pools with low reliability and solo mining to slow connection have caused rig outages, customer complaints and general headaches for our customers and providers in very limited instances.

ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:21:44 PM

Those are some nice upgrades! Especially the Coinking setup to back up customers who don't add multiple pools. I'm always surprised at how many renters take a rig for 24 or 72 hours and then don't bother with a backup pool.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:10:59 PM

Wow, just wow. Brilliant set of new features again Cool. Congratulations.

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 10:24:27 PM

We also have onsite chat now.  I guess that didn't go in the changelog

mpdas108

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:39:40 PM

With the release of the new sgminer 5.0, you can switch algorithms on the fly. I can't help but feel that some way or another we could have a section called merged mining, where all of the providers that are using the new sgminer can host their rigs, and the renter can choose the algorithm they want...

This would revolutionize things, so that a provider doesn't have to worry about changing their provider settings to suit the most profitable algorithm. They can put their price in btc/mh/day in scrypt equivalent, and it could be displayed accordingly for the different algorithms on the fly.

example:

Scrypt   x1 BTC/GH/Day
Scrypt-N   x0.5 BTC/GH/Day
X11           x4 BTC/GH/Day
X13           x3 BTC/GH/Day
Keccak   x500 BTC/GH/Day

This way if I want to rent a rig I dont have to worry if there are enough rigs in the "X11" section, because all the rigs would be able to whatever algorithm I wanted... get the idea.. NiceHash has setup a similar thing, Im sure we could do it here too with a little thought put into it.

mpdas108

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:56:53 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 08:09:05 PM by mpdas108

Ok now here is a big problem, I am using sgminer 5.0, and I just set it up for X13, it got hired, when LeaseRig went to change the pool and save the configuration, it changed the algorithm kernel to "ckolivas", where is was "marucoin-mod" before, so the renters X13 pool wouldn't work with that kernel, I had to go in and manually change the kernel back. I already tested the API save command,  and that does not affect the kernel, only when LeaseRig changes the pools.

This seems to be a hint to my previous request, but also a LeaseRig bug for now. Looks like the new api for sgminer 5.0 accepts sending an option for algorithm to the kernel, and when that option is not specified, it defaults to "ckolivas", so please, can that be fixed otherwise I can't rent my rigs out. If upon each hire the algorithm gets changed back to default I won't be able to provide service here anymore..

mpdas108

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

I found it... here in the new API documentation:

addpool|URL,USR,PASS[,NAME,DESC,ALGO] (*)
               none         There is no reply section just the STATUS section
                              stating the results of attempting to add pool N
                              The Msg includes the pool URL
                              Use '\\' to get a '\' and '\,' to include a comma
                              inside URL, USR or PASS
               Name, description and algorithm are optional

So please start adding the algorithm to the addpool api command.. this is also the key to my previous request...

xmk3

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 08:10:37 PM

inside URL, USR or PASS

So please start adding the algorithm to the addpool api command.. this is also the key to my previous request...

All good dude.  We're looking into it now.   Cool
mpdas108

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:12:37 PM

inside URL, USR or PASS

All good dude.  We're looking into it now.   Cool

Fantastic..

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 08:19:20 PM

Ok now here is a big problem, I am using sgminer 5.0, and I just set it up for X13, it got hired, when LeaseRig went to change the pool and save the configuration, it changed the algorithm kernel to "ckolivas", where is was "marucoin-mod" before, so the renters X13 pool wouldn't work with that kernel, I had to go in and manually change the kernel back. I already tested the API save command,  and that does not affect the kernel, only when LeaseRig changes the pools.

This seems to be a hint to my previous request, but also a LeaseRig bug for now. Looks like the new api for sgminer 5.0 accepts sending an option for algorithm to the kernel, and when that option is not specified, it defaults to "ckolivas", so please, can that be fixed otherwise I can't rent my rigs out. If upon each hire the algorithm gets changed back to default I won't be able to provide service here anymore..

You might have more issues than just kernel. Sgminer 5.0 configuration is pretty fucked up, you are supposed to specify things like intensity and threads and GPU clocks per pool, so if you are using a multi-algo setup it will get messed up by LeaseRig pool switch. If you are only using it for X13 then xmk3 might be able to come up with a workaround.
mpdas108

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:37:47 PM

You might have more issues than just kernel. Sgminer 5.0 configuration is pretty fucked up, you are supposed to specify things like intensity and threads and GPU clocks per pool, so if you are using a multi-algo setup it will get messed up by LeaseRig pool switch. If you are only using it for X13 then xmk3 might be able to come up with a workaround.

You don't HAVE to specify intensity, thread, clocks per pool, it is optional, the only thing not really optional is algorithm. I had multi-algorithm working fine on NiceHash with only the pool-algorithm specified, and none of the other stuff, works fine.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 09:51:30 PM

You don't HAVE to specify intensity, thread, clocks per pool, it is optional, the only thing not really optional is algorithm. I had multi-algorithm working fine on NiceHash with only the pool-algorithm specified, and none of the other stuff, works fine.

If you need different thread-concurrency or gpu-engine for X11 and Scrypt, how do you do that?
mpdas108

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:00:40 AM

If you need different thread-concurrency or gpu-engine for X11 and Scrypt, how do you do that?

I don't need so there is no problem.

flippo

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:51:58 AM

June 6 2014

The last release, due out on May 30, was delayed for internal reporting overhauls and Credit Card acceptance code.

• Fixes:
    • Re-hire pricing displayed the old .001BTC minimum vs the new .00002BTC minimum
    • Bulk changing or setting plan prices removed the hours field for dynamic hours rental plans
    • Main page rigs table would lose rig descriptions if the table was sorted
  • Minor Features:
    • Dynamic tooltips to reduce js size
    • Rehire price change notification
    • Renters will see an indicator icon if the rental plan price has changed since hiring.  The notice will provide renters with an indication if the price is the same, more or less than the original rental plan before the rehire discount.
    • First parts of automated provider sign up
    • New internal reporting features
  • Major Features:
    • Credit Card acceptance added (BETA)
      • Only available to preferred providers
      • Only available to certain customers
      • CC Acceptance has limits for the minimum, maximum and monthly transactions per customer, rig and provider during the Beta period.
    • Pool partnership with CoinKing.io
      • All customers will have pool accounts created at coinking.io
      • For every rental an appropriate server closest to the rented rig and with the correct multiport will be added to the customers pools list.
      • Miners with no pools or dead pools will automatically mine to the customers site wallet via the coinking.io multipool.
      • For the longest time all rental services ran on the customer entering accurate information approach.  While we agree that the customer is right to do what they want with their rentals we have to intervene at some point.  Customers entering GetWork pools into LRP rigs, SHA256 pools into scrypt rigs, single pools with low reliability and solo mining to slow connection have caused rig outages, customer complaints and general headaches for our customers and providers in very limited instances.
Are accounts of all leaserig customers created at coinking.io? Why can I not login? I tried recover my password and after half an hour still did not get an email with forgotten password.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: