Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Blank Poll

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LeaseRig.net Rent & Hire Scrypt(Jane/Nfactor)/SHA3/SHA256/X11 HashPower!  (Read 125776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:50:01 PM

Oh, so apparantly that wasn't because I got accepted as beta tester...
Can I still be one please?
salsamoves

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:09:41 AM

I click use local payments, and now i can't find my paymensts ? where put wallets adress ?
Help Smiley

Under "My Account" you will have three wallets.

If you are logged in via the legacy "providers" link or admin page you may not have the my account link.  If you didn't enter an email under the contact portion of your provider account I'm not exactly certain what happens then.

hi,
I have the 'my account' link but it doesnt show anything up in it? is this correct? my rigs only show up in the providers page and not under the my account page. Is this because I havent clicked the use local wallets?
With the local wallets, how do you get your money out? I dont see an option for that?
and is it correct that I can only take litecoin if i click on the irreversible use local wallets link?
thanks

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:31:57 AM

hi,
I have the 'my account' link but it doesnt show anything up in it? is this correct?
Yes.
If you click it, rigs still show up in providers page.

With the local wallets, how do you get your money out? I dont see an option for that?

The wallets are located in "My Account" and you can simply hit "Withdraw".

and is it correct that I can only take litecoin if i click on the irreversible use local wallets link?

I think so. Yes.
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 12:57:54 AM

You still have to go to the providers tab *After* logging in using the Login button in order to manage your rigs.

If you have not yet enabled local payouts *Irreversible action* then your wallets show up on the admin/providers page.

After you enable local payouts *Irreversible action* then your wallets will show up in the my accounts page. 

The two above statements include the withdraw feature.

In order to accept litecoin, you are *required* to enable local payouts..... Which is *Irreversible*

We are making this transition slowly...   You know you want to click the button.  Do it.   Come on...   Click it.

Logging in via the admin page is still supported unless you have clicked the local payouts button.   Which means if you didn't follow all the warnings about having a customer and a provider account and you accidentally clicked the local payouts button.  You will have to open a support ticket.

Also Bill48105 found a bug in the LTC payment system which prevented LTC leases when the customer has no bitcoins so we rolled out a fix and all is working well.

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 12:59:16 AM

If the site is in maintenance or you are curious what is in the works there is a change log and advanced announcements here: https://leaserig.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/1000107463

hutnik

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:06:29 AM

For those confused (like I was), this is how it looks like for providers.
You get 1/x of the payment each hour for the duration of x hours of your lease.
Then you can manually cash out whenever you like.

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:29:54 AM

For those confused (like I was), this is how it looks like for providers.
You get 1/x of the payment each hour for the duration of x hours of your lease.
Then you can manually cash out whenever you like.

Thank you.  In the Alpha test it was a payment every 30 seconds then a final payment at the end of the lease Smiley  This is all in preparation for the most requested feature we have from providers which is lease cancellations with automated refunds.   I know I hate it when a rig dies and I have to find the renter and refund them vs just clicking a cancel button.

grippy54

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:58:15 PM

You know you want to click the button.  Do it.   Come on...   Click it.
c'mon... all the cool kids are tryin' it.    Wink
flippo

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:03:48 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 01:32:54 PM by flippo

How does auto-payment work? What happens if leaser leases a rig for 72 hours to get cheaper price, and than after let's say 24 hours empties he's account so no auto payments are possible? Did you also implement some sort of 'preallocated assets' function?
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:49:42 PM

How does auto-payment work? What happens if leaser leases a rig for 72 hours to get cheaper price, and than after let's say 24 hours empties he's account so no auto payments are possible? Did you also implement some sort of 'preallocated assets' function?

Local Payments work by transferring the FULL amount of the rental to a holding account.  Hourly payments are processed to the provider from the holding account.  The final provider payment takes care of any rounding errors so the amounts always add up correctly.  There is a final payment from the hold account to the customer which is only triggered if the lease was cancelled.

All of this applies to all three currencies.

flippo

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:56:48 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 02:16:39 PM by flippo

Local Payments work by transferring the FULL amount of the rental to a holding account.  Hourly payments are processed to the provider from the holding account.  The final provider payment takes care of any rounding errors so the amounts always add up correctly.  There is a final payment from the hold account to the customer which is only triggered if the lease was cancelled.

Who can cancel the lease, provider or leaser? And under what circumstances?
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 02:32:47 PM

Local Payments work by transferring the FULL amount of the rental to a holding account.  Hourly payments are processed to the provider from the holding account.  The final provider payment takes care of any rounding errors so the amounts always add up correctly.  There is a final payment from the hold account to the customer which is only triggered if the lease was cancelled.

Lease cancellation and local payments are the top requested feature from providers.  In the next build providers will have a "cancel and refund" button for active leases, this will end the lease and refund the balance of unused time on the lease.  Only providers using local post-payments will have the option to cancel leases.  Support will also have the ability to cancel a lease if the rented rig is offline.

flippo

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:35:26 PM

Lease cancellation and local payments are the top requested feature from providers.  In the next build providers will have a "cancel and refund" button for active leases, this will end the lease and refund the balance of unused time on the lease.  Only providers using local post-payments will have the option to cancel leases.  Support will also have the ability to cancel a lease if the rented rig is offline.

ok, tnx for clarifications.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 09:52:02 AM

There was a "REF" button in my account before to see how many people I referred.

Where did it go?
DarkKnight

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:08:46 PM

I agree with what you said forsure, but the Captcha works great. Try not to be so perfect lol. I've NEVER failed it

Log out and log back in. Does it still work for you? It seems to me that his web developer isn't updating his local copy of the captcha config. Everytime they push an update out, captcha breaks, then it gets fixed a while later.

Seriously, how many spam bots are being written to get into leaserig? In this case, captcha is a solution in search of a non-existent problem.

Ever since Miaviator took over the website, I have to log in like 4-5 times a day and I often can't log in at all. Say what you will about djezo but at least I could access my damned rig without it being a headache.

Edit: Whatever... Someone fixed it after I posted. 15 attempts before I complained I couldn't log in, 30 minutes after I posted, I logged in on the first try.  Roll Eyes
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:13:55 PM

I agree with what you said forsure, but the Captcha works great. Try not to be so perfect lol. I've NEVER failed it

Log out and log back in. Does it still work for you? It seems to me that his web developer isn't updating his local copy of the captcha config. Everytime they push an update out, captcha breaks, then it gets fixed a while later.

Seriously, how many spam bots are being written to get into leaserig? In this case, captcha is a solution in search of a non-existent problem.

Ever since Miaviator took over the website, I have to log in like 4-5 times a day and I often can't log in at all. Say what you will about djezo but at least I could access my damned rig without it being a headache.

Edit: Whatever... Someone fixed it after I posted. 15 attempts before I complained I couldn't log in, 30 minutes after I posted, I logged in on the first try.  Roll Eyes

hahaha i've never had a problem bud Tongue
jason20005

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:14:53 PM

https://leaserig.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000043894

304 Feature Update April 12 2014

* Lease Cancellations (Alpha Testers)
* Local payouts to avoid TX fees
* Hourly lease post-payments
* LiteCoin Addition (Requires Local post payments!)
* Minor UI tweaks
*Miner email format tweaks

The alpha group and support are testing out lease cancellations.  A feature which has been requested by providers.   In conjunction with local payments leases will be able to be cancelled and the remaining balance on the lease refunded to the customer automatically.

The local payments option will allow you to accept payments without a tx fee!  Payments for rentals will be moved to your provider/customer wallet on the site.  This will remove your BTC/DOGE/LTC payout addresses.  Please note that after enabling local payments you will be paid hourly vs up front.  This is an optional and irrevocable change to your account in future updates local payments will become standard.   Additionally new providers will by default accept LTC/DOGE/BTC for all leases.

Hourly lease post-payments as mentioned above with local payments leases will be paid hourly after services are provided.  This feature was requested by providers and support in order to allow for hassle free refunds to renters. 

LiteCoin is now enabled as an accepted currency on the site.  In order to accept LTC payments you must enable Local Payments.

Hi, I think the provider should have the right to decide which coins(btc/ltc/doge) of payment that they want to receive.
Personally, I want btc only while someone may want just doge.
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:20:21 PM

* Minor UI tweaks

The alpha group and support are testing out lease cancellations.  A feature which has been requested by providers.   In conjunction with local payments leases will be able to be cancelled and the remaining balance on the lease refunded to the customer automatically.

The local payments option will allow you to accept payments without a tx fee!  Payments for rentals will be moved to your provider/customer wallet on the site.  This will remove your BTC/DOGE/LTC payout addresses.  Please note that after enabling local payments you will be paid hourly vs up front.  This is an optional and irrevocable change to your account in future updates local payments will become standard.   Additionally new providers will by default accept LTC/DOGE/BTC for all leases.

Hourly lease post-payments as mentioned above with local payments leases will be paid hourly after services are provided.  This feature was requested by providers and support in order to allow for hassle free refunds to renters. 

LiteCoin is now enabled as an accepted currency on the site.  In order to accept LTC payments you must enable Local Payments.

Hi, I think the provider should have the right to decide which coins(btc/ltc/doge) of payment that they want to receive.

You do have the right. You can switch to local payouts and generate wallets...or not do local payouts and enter your wallets.
DarkKnight

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:42:53 PM

Not to mention that although customers only pay BTC equivalent in DOGE or LTC, I still have to pay .3% exchange fees and a .0005 withdrawal fee, adding more of a loss just to accept different payment types.
Obviously I don't do withdrawals every day due to the fee, but IMO, altcoin prices should at minimum be set to the 'sell' exchange rate. Ideally, it'd be the exchange rate + 1% to cover fees. As it is now, it's just the highest buy price, which may be only a very small buy order at that price. By the time Cryptsy credits your deposit and posts the order to sell, the rate has moved and you can no longer get the same BTC value for your payment.
jason20005

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:36:08 PM

* Minor UI tweaks

You do have the right. You can switch to local payouts and generate wallets...or not do local payouts and enter your wallets.

Will lost the right to choose later.

Not for new providers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: