Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Blank Poll

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LeaseRig.net Rent & Hire Scrypt(Jane/Nfactor)/SHA3/SHA256/X11 HashPower!  (Read 125772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:40:57 PM

Same problem here, can logon to the normal site, but not to the admin panel.
Opened a supportticket, hope it gets fixed soon.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 01:51:21 PM

Provider passwords have NOT changed. Just thought I'd mention this again since there seems to be some confusion with that. My old password still works.
gsupp

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:09:30 PM

Between the fucking captcha and the damned password I can't log in! This isn't my first time using a captcha but the damned thing is saying wrong captcha like half the time.

I've also had an unusual amount of trouble with the captcha. I tried 3 times before it accepted my input.

Provider passwords have NOT changed. Just thought I'd mention this again since there seems to be some confusion with that. My old password still works.

+1 The admin password hasn't changed, I found that out the hard way.

Otherwise things seem to be working. The new server is much faster and responsive, I don't have to wait sometimes 30 seconds for the admin page to load anymore.
SlipperySlope

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Stephen Reed

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:01:40 PM

Between the fucking captcha and the damned password I can't log in! This isn't my first time using a captcha but the damned thing is saying wrong captcha like half the time.

I've also had an unusual amount of trouble with the captcha. I tried 3 times before it accepted my input.

Perhaps the captcha images have become more difficult in the face of improved AI character recognition bots. What I did was to refresh the captcha image ten or so times until I found an obvious one. I also tried the audio version which was sometimes easier - but slower.
DarkKnight

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:20:16 PM

Perhaps the captcha images have become more difficult in the face of improved AI character recognition bots. What I did was to refresh the captcha image ten or so times until I found an obvious one. I also tried the audio version which was sometimes easier - but slower.

I figured out the password problem. My password for my admin account wasn't emailed to me, it was PM'ed via the forum. I was trying to login with the password that was emailed.  Roll Eyes

However, I just tried to log in. Tell me if that looks wrong, because these were rejected as the wrong captcha.

WireIT

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:27:21 PM

However, I just tried to log in. Tell me if that looks wrong, because these were rejected as the wrong captcha.

You got it right. The problem is that the captcha is so good that the provisioning service can't recognize it's own code - proving it itself is a bot.  Grin

Rent my rigs at LeaseRig.net - ProxIT01 : ProxIT02
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:30:30 PM

was away for the day. did I loose balance of my wallet in my account ?

Lol.  Yes.  But then we moved it to your new wallet Smiley

I am auditing the old wallets tonight and will be transferring any legacy deposits over.  It's your risk if you use the old deposit addresses and coins could be lost or trapped.

I have both a customer account and provider account, both were using the same email address. Got the new password email for the customer account, but didn't get anything for the provider account although I did have the email registered in there.

Provider passwords rotate on the next security release.

I am having the exact same issue.  I can log into my customer account with the new password, but have not received an email for provider account and neither old nor new password works.

EMoomjean

Provider passwords rotate on the next security release.  You have to login to the admin page directly: http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?page=admin or click on the "providers" link on the top right hand side of the page.  

The new password they've sent my by e-mail doesn't work on the old and the new site.  Also couldn't open a ticket with their support. So attempting to mail them now on the support address.  Seems a bit of a bumpy transition between the old and new ownership to me...

Why couldn't you open a ticket with the support portal?  I have been responding to PM's Skypes and Chat's though tickets take priority as that work gets distributed.     As for the change in ownership, we just did an initial security overhaul to protect customer coins.  We have technically owned the site for a few days with no issues and also technically don't own the site until later today Smiley   I agree though, changing thousands of passwords and transacting B and doge between wallets hot and cold etc. is not a smooth idea.

Between the fucking captcha and the damned password I can't log in! This isn't my first time using a captcha but the damned thing is saying wrong captcha like half the time. I have tried my original password, which doesn't seem to work, I have tried the new password, which definitely doesn't work.  Huh

Why can't we choose our own passwords again?

I believe the answer to "why can't we choose our own passwords" is that we acquired a site where you couldn't change your own passwords Smiley

Customers can change passwords and again the next security overhaul will allow providers to change passwords.

On desktop new password works for me, on phone only old pass.
Nothing weird about that :-D

PM me or open a support ticket about that.  Sounds a bit.... Odd.

Just as a counter to the negative reports:

I have been able to log into my provider and customer accounts with no issues. Trouble free swap for me. Wink

Thank You!

Same problem here, can logon to the normal site, but not to the admin panel.
Opened a supportticket, hope it gets fixed soon.

Provider passwords rotate on the next security release.

I agree.  I want to look at a better captcha system.   If AI bots are getting so advanced that humans can't use the captcha we need to think of something else right?

Agreed.   Still.  I think something better than the captcha is or should come out at this point.  

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:33:33 PM

You got it right. The problem is that the captcha is so good that the provisioning service can't recognize it's own code - proving it itself is a bot.  Grin

Bah hahahhahahhha   Angry

DarkKnight

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:57:59 PM

You got it right. The problem is that the captcha is so good that the provisioning service can't recognize it's own code - proving it itself is a bot.  Grin

Bah hahahhahahhha   Angry

In all seriousness though, I've never had my captchas rejected that often. Nobody else is having problems?

You know, captchas are usually only used as a gateway to prevent bots from automated sign up, not to prevent *signing in*. The passwords are too ridiculously long to ever be cracked while relevant, so brute forcing isn't an issue. Why not just do away with it on the provider login?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 05:22:14 PM

You know, captchas are usually only used as a gateway to prevent bots from automated sign up, not to prevent *signing in*. The passwords are too ridiculously long to ever be cracked while relevant, so brute forcing isn't an issue. Why not just do away with it on the provider login?

I agree. If bruteforcing is a concern add some throttling - a small delay, limit of 5 login attempts per minute, something like that.
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 05:29:12 PM

You got it right. The problem is that the captcha is so good that the provisioning service can't recognize it's own code - proving it itself is a bot.  Grin

Bah hahahhahahhha   Angry

In all seriousness though, I've never had my captchas rejected that often. Nobody else is having problems?

I agree. If bruteforcing is a concern add some throttling - a small delay, limit of 5 login attempts per minute, something like that.

I agree with both of you.

Also yes I've had the same issue with the captchas. 

I believe once 2FA is required and the provider overhaul is complete we can remove the captcha or reduce it.  I'll have to check with the devs to be certain though.

I'd guess captcha would only be required on registration at that point.

dexu

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:28:22 PM

What about proxy ? any updates ?
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:37:54 PM

don'tusespacesincaptcha

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 07:46:27 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 09:32:09 PM by miaviator

Providers only!  If you only Hire rigs from lease rig this does not apply to you!

All provider/admin accounts are required to have a customer account using the same email address as their provider account!  Any provider accounts with no email or without a matching customer account WILL LOSE ACCESS TO THE PROVIDER PAGE AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO REJOIN THE SITE INCLUDING VERIFICATION AND SECURITY DEPOSIT

Providers must login and enter their email address here:

If you do not have a customer account or your customer account is under a different email please create a new customer account using the same email as your provider/admin account.

If you already have a customer account please verify your provider account and customer account list the same email address.

If you do not have an email address listed in your provider account (All 50 of you) please enter an email.

Again if you do not have a customer and provider account under the same email address: YOU WILL LOSE ACCESS TO THE PROVIDER PAGE AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO REJOIN THE SITE INCLUDING VERIFICATION AND SECURITY DEPOSIT

Providers only!  If you only Hire rigs from lease rig this does not apply to you!

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 08:52:40 PM

don'tusespacesincaptcha

LOL Decipher this: Cause I get "NUnHnPictureOfACAMELy"

DarkKnight

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:16:08 PM

The letter overlap is what screws me up. Even so, I know I answered those captchas right, and it still blocked me.
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

I figured out the password problem. My password for my admin account wasn't emailed to me, it was PM'ed via the forum. I was trying to login with the password that was emailed.  Roll Eyes

Please do not use a space between the 'words'. And that second pic. second word is capital S.

salsamoves

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:35:20 PM

Please do not use a space between the 'words'. And that second pic. second word is capital S.

Just to confuse things, I use the space and it works....although i do refresh untill i have one that is really readable...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 09:42:00 PM

The letter overlap is what screws me up. Even so, I know I answered those captchas right, and it still blocked me.

This is exactly what a bot would say Grin

Anyway, I just registered for a customer account as miaviator is telling us to do, and as far as I can tell these login captchas are not case sensitive and spaces don't matter, it even allows up to 1 letter (I think) to be wrong.

I'm not sure I understand why the registration page has a simple numeric captcha and the login page has this messed up one.
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:56:59 PM

I will try to make this as simple as it gets as a revised version of guide (Method B) this is if you have a static ip and are using a config file (BAMT)

Forward your port, standard in BAMT is 4028. So you can do that for now, I suggest changing it however for security reasons.
- Go to http://checkmyports.com/ on your miner and see if it is open. If it is then you are good. Also, if you do not know your external IP this is where you can obtain it easily as you will need it for LeaseRig.

Configure cgminer, bfgminer,...(since many miners share same API, just follow this regardless of which miner you use)

You have to enable API listening on your cgminer. Following config options have to be added in cgminer config

Code:
"api-port" : "4028", (this will be whatever port you have forwarded)
"api-allow" : "P:23.236.58.114,W:127.0.0.1",
"api-groups" : "P:switchpool:addpool:removepool:restart:save:*"

Then go to your LeaseRig admin page, configuration, then put your externalIP:port into "Mining rig address (including port)*:"  So it should look something like this "Mining rig address (including port)*: 50.122.333.222:4028"

Update, enable your rig. And you should be good to go.

You will also want to do this:
FYI, for those using BAMT, the save call in the api will create a new cgminer.conf under /.cgminer/cgminer.conf  .
This is of course useless since BAMT starts cgminer pointed to /etc/bamt/cgminer.conf

A workaround is to schedule a job to check for updates to /.cgminer/cgminer.conf and overwrite /etc/bamt/cgminer.conf . This will restore your customers pools in the event that you need to reboot/power outage/etc. Unfortunately the cgminer.conf created is a bit over-complicated, and duplicates values for each of your GPUs, even if the values are the same for all of them... regardless it does work, and is the best for the customer.

Login to your BAMT box using ssh and perform the following:
sudo crontab -e
Add the following to the bottom of the crontab (This will check for updates every 5 minutes and only overwrite when changes are made)
Code:

Code:
*/5 * * * * cp -u /.cgminer/cgminer.conf /etc/bamt/cgminer.conf >/dev/null 2>&1

Exit (and save)

Also, please keep in mind that SMOS linux has a script that will periodically mine for the developers, thus robbing your customers of time. Use BAMT or SMOS bee edition, or manually remove the offending code.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: