Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Inoue vs Tapales for Unified Super Bantamweight Title - December 26  (Read 4954 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 03:03:21 PM

So maybe we might be talking at how Inoue will win and what round will it end for Tapales.

If Inoue wins, I'm guessing that this won't go past 6 rounds. Tapales is an aggressive fighter, although he has mastered the counter-punching style, he really likes to engage with his opponents. So, it should be an interesting fight to watch, but I'm afraid Tapales won't be able to time his attacks well against the speed and quickness of Inoue.

The only reason Stephen Fulton and Paul Butler lasted in the later rounds before getting KO'd is that they didn't engage in a toe-to-toe battle against Inoue. So, if Tapales were to go toe-to-toe, this fight could end early. However, there's still a chance that an upset could happen because Tapales has KO power. But as the majority believes, Inoue is still likely to dominate. Tapales should master Inoue's style to determine how to counter it, because if not, he will just be fighting to survive, no different from other boxers.

The good thing about Marlon Tapales is he is also an experienced fighter and is somewhat smart with an underrated power in both hands. He is now a 2 division world champion so his confidence is also high. In his last fight, Tapales brought something new to his style that made former unified champion Murodjon Akhmadaliev have difficulty in their fight.

So Tapales might surprise us again. I want to see Tapales being the aggressor in this fight. Make himself that hunter instead of being like Butler and Fulton who were hunted by Inoue. Careful aggression and try to lure Naoya Inoue into a brawl. I doubt Inoue will engage, he is too smart so he will be forced to backpedal so he can utilize his speed which is his best asset.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 04:56:36 PM

So maybe we might be talking at how Inoue will win and what round will it end for Tapales.

If Inoue wins, I'm guessing that this won't go past 6 rounds. Tapales is an aggressive fighter, although he has mastered the counter-punching style, he really likes to engage with his opponents. So, it should be an interesting fight to watch, but I'm afraid Tapales won't be able to time his attacks well against the speed and quickness of Inoue.

The only reason Stephen Fulton and Paul Butler lasted in the later rounds before getting KO'd is that they didn't engage in a toe-to-toe battle against Inoue. So, if Tapales were to go toe-to-toe, this fight could end early. However, there's still a chance that an upset could happen because Tapales has KO power. But as the majority believes, Inoue is still likely to dominate. Tapales should master Inoue's style to determine how to counter it, because if not, he will just be fighting to survive, no different from other boxers.

The good thing about Marlon Tapales is he is also an experienced fighter and is somewhat smart with an underrated power in both hands. He is now a 2 division world champion so his confidence is also high. In his last fight, Tapales brought something new to his style that made former unified champion Murodjon Akhmadaliev have difficulty in their fight.

So Tapales might surprise us again. I want to see Tapales being the aggressor in this fight. Make himself that hunter instead of being like Butler and Fulton who were hunted by Inoue. Careful aggression and try to lure Naoya Inoue into a brawl. I doubt Inoue will engage, he is too smart so he will be forced to backpedal so he can utilize his speed which is his best asset.

But he needs to be more careful as Donaire did try this strategy and didn't last long on their rematch, Inoue's power combination
is something that Tapales needs to study.

With a good counter or a good system that may allow him to prevent huge damage or a possible KO, his chance might be better.

We really don't know what will happen as like you mentioned. He surprises Murodjon and who knows if he may repeat that same outcome
against Inoue, right?
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 05:21:19 PM

But he needs to be more careful as Donaire did try this strategy and didn't last long on their rematch, Inoue's power combination
is something that Tapales needs to study.

With a good counter or a good system that may allow him to prevent huge damage or a possible KO, his chance might be better.

We really don't know what will happen as like you mentioned. He surprises Murodjon and who knows if he may repeat that same outcome
against Inoue, right?

absolutely mate Inoue is different when you will face him so if staples want to win This match then he need to study the movement and technique of inoue as we all know that it's proven and tested that inoue will release his anger inside the ring. And also as we saw his previous fight then we can say that he is a different boxer cause he has.agood footwork and fast punches that can destroy his opponent so Tapales must be watch out.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 05:32:03 PM

There's no problem with vacating the belts for Inoue. The ultimate goal is to win them all to add to his achievements and then fight some challengers before moving up. I'm sure Inoue still has the power and speed to dominate, so moving up at the right time could be one of his priorities once he holds all the belts. Of course, he needs to beat Tapales, who is obviously not as hyped as people are underestimating him.

Inoue does not intend to stay in the bantamweight division for long. So, if he wins this fight, he might just consider a few title defenses. I think one year is already enough to accommodate at least two challengers before he moves up. In fact, I still believe that once he moves up, he will remain the most feared opponent. Great job to Inoue for taking things slowly but consistently. He knows how to make his future plans work, and there's nothing to worry about.
Yes, most likely 1 or 2 fights and once his body matures again at 122 lbs, he might go for another belt at 126 lbs. But not sure if he will be feared though, I mean 126 lbs, there are lot of great champion that might give Inoue a hard time.

But for now, let's see how he will do his unification against Tapales, almost everyone here thinks that Tapales odds are very slim. So maybe we might be talking at how Inoue will win and what round will it end for Tapales.

Yes, more fans and bookies think that Tapales chance is slim. By looking at their respective past performances, still Inoue got the
edge, though Tapales handling 2 belts and was able to win against the former champ.

He needed to excel and plan a good strategy to execute. Inoue is by far from the last opponents that he
fought before. Inoue is quick and very wise type of fighter. He will analyze you and will plan for a good
strategy during the fight, then execute to take you down and win the fight.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 22, 2023, 07:59:09 PM

There's no problem with vacating the belts for Inoue. The ultimate goal is to win them all to add to his achievements and then fight some challengers before moving up. I'm sure Inoue still has the power and speed to dominate, so moving up at the right time could be one of his priorities once he holds all the belts. Of course, he needs to beat Tapales, who is obviously not as hyped as people are underestimating him.

Inoue does not intend to stay in the bantamweight division for long. So, if he wins this fight, he might just consider a few title defenses. I think one year is already enough to accommodate at least two challengers before he moves up. In fact, I still believe that once he moves up, he will remain the most feared opponent. Great job to Inoue for taking things slowly but consistently. He knows how to make his future plans work, and there's nothing to worry about.
Yes, most likely 1 or 2 fights and once his body matures again at 122 lbs, he might go for another belt at 126 lbs. But not sure if he will be feared though, I mean 126 lbs, there are lot of great champion that might give Inoue a hard time.

But for now, let's see how he will do his unification against Tapales, almost everyone here thinks that Tapales odds are very slim. So maybe we might be talking at how Inoue will win and what round will it end for Tapales.

Yes, more fans and bookies think that Tapales chance is slim. By looking at their respective past performances, still Inoue got the
edge, though Tapales handling 2 belts and was able to win against the former champ.

It was really a big upset when Tapales won against Murodjon Akhmadaliev, to take his 2 belts. And if you look at the numbers, the sheer volume of Tapales shots, 300 more than Akhmadaliev, really throw off the former champion.

He needed to excel and plan a good strategy to execute. Inoue is by far from the last opponents that he
fought before. Inoue is quick and very wise type of fighter. He will analyze you and will plan for a good

So I guess that will be the strategy again, he will try to outbox and out punch Inoue. He will try to be the volume puncher here early and uses his boxing skills to try to keep Inoue at bay and not execute his strategy and then try to avoid a knockout, but it will be very hard to do against this version of Inoue.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 04:48:55 AM

So I guess that will be the strategy again, he will try to outbox and out punch Inoue. He will try to be the volume puncher here early and uses his boxing skills to try to keep Inoue at bay and not execute his strategy and then try to avoid a knockout, but it will be very hard to do against this version of Inoue.

Very hard indeed as Inoue is very quick and wise, he will notice that and will re-counter back and take his chance, so it will be a test for Tapales to create a better version of his strategy.

A good mental and physical competition between the two title holders, though bookies and most fans
expect that it will be all the way for Inoue, those who love risking money and are willing to gamble for Tapales
will also expect something from him.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 05:35:37 AM

Very hard indeed as Inoue is very quick and wise, he will notice that and will re-counter back and take his chance, so it will be a test for Tapales to create a better version of his strategy.

And Inoue is really improving, and we can say that he is still not in his prime, he could still developed and be lethal in the next 2-3 years of his careers and could be just destroying anyone in his path including 126 lbs.

A good mental and physical competition between the two title holders, though bookies and most fans
expect that it will be all the way for Inoue, those who love risking money and are willing to gamble for Tapales
will also expect something from him.

Tapales should really be preparing for his mental as well, I do agree. Most of the time it's more of a mental fight and he should this during his fight and most likely why he was able to upset Akhmadaliev as he believes in himself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 07:20:49 AM

I read that this is the 4 fighters that Inoue wanted to face before moving up in division,

1. 🇵🇭 Marlon Tapales - This November
2. 🇵🇭 John Riel Casimero
3. 🇲🇽Luis Nery
4. 🇺🇿MJ Akhmadaliev

So he has his own hit list, similar to what Floyd did before and he all beat them. As least for this 122 lbs, Inoue's hit list is good.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 09:36:29 AM

^ I think it's no secret that this 4 boxers are into Inoue as well as he is the champion in 122 lbs. So I guess the feeling is mutual as well with this 4 boxers. John Riel Casimero has been targeting him since the bantamweight division.

And then Nery's name always comes out then go out in the ranking at the super bantamweight. Also the former champion, although upset by Tapales, I think Akhmadaliev is still good test for Inoue.

But Inoue's first goal will be the other champion in Tapales.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 11:29:16 AM

Also the former champion, although upset by Tapales, I think Akhmadaliev is still good test for Inoue.

Why would Inoue go down to fight a boxer who has already lost to a fighter he beat, in case he wins against Tapales? It wouldn't excite the fans anymore. I think he should go up against either Nery or Casimero. But as a fan, I would vote for Casimero over Nery, so that finally Inoue won't be bashed by some Filipino fans who think Inoue is afraid of Casimero.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 06:54:47 PM

Also the former champion, although upset by Tapales, I think Akhmadaliev is still good test for Inoue.

Why would Inoue go down to fight a boxer who has already lost to a fighter he beat, in case he wins against Tapales? It wouldn't excite the fans anymore. I think he should go up against either Nery or Casimero. But as a fan, I would vote for Casimero over Nery, so that finally Inoue won't be bashed by some Filipino fans who think Inoue is afraid of Casimero.

Perhaps it was to clean up the division, as Akhmadaliev could be the last good name as 122 lbs. And if he did accomplished that, then he could really declare that he beat champion and former champion, the best of the best at super bantamweight.

And then move on his career, go up again at 126 which might be more harder for him this time. And maybe that's were the expertise of Arum will come into play. They will have to carefully match Inoue to go maybe against the weakest like Luis Lopez who holds the IBF, and who won recently.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 10:04:17 PM

Perhaps it was to clean up the division, as Akhmadaliev could be the last good name as 122 lbs. And if he did accomplished that, then he could really declare that he beat champion and former champion, the best of the best at super bantamweight.

And then move on his career, go up again at 126 which might be more harder for him this time. And maybe that's were the expertise of Arum will come into play. They will have to carefully match Inoue to go maybe against the weakest like Luis Lopez who holds the IBF, and who won recently.

we won't know his camp's decisions after this fight. so we are just speculating on what possibly can happen after this. but when we talk about the odds on this match, i would go for inoue. the question maybe is what round? over/under betting line may be good to place your bet with.
but if you fancy the massive upset and go for tapales, that would be a high risk in my opinion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 11:06:32 PM

but when we talk about the odds on this match, i would go for inoue. the question maybe is what round? over/under betting line may be good to place your bet with.
but if you fancy the massive upset and go for tapales, that would be a high risk in my opinion.

It would really be obvious that in terms of Moneyline odds, Inoue would be the heavy favorite here.

It might be risky to bet on Tapales but for some Pinoy boxing fans that want to support him, they will surely go against the odds and will totally ignore the technical statistics. It's even more difficult to place a bet for Inoue because to somehow gain profit from betting it, it would be a hard choice on what round he will probably win against Tapales unlike those who want to bet on Tapales who will just wait for an upset and the return will be good.

I go with the Inoue here in terms of strength but I will support Tapales being my own countrymen.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 03:49:01 AM

Easy, as they claim to want to stay in this division, then they have to face everyone. Even if Murodjon Akhmadaliev lost to Tapales, he is still heavily ranked up in this division. WBA he is ranked #1, as ex-champion, ranked #3 in IBF, ranked #5 in WBC, ranked #6 by WBO.

And so even if there's some boxers that are ahead of him in other governing bodies ranking, they are somewhat unheard of, except, the one mentioned, Tapales, Casimero and Nery. So it will make sense for Inoue to still target Murodjon Akhmadaliev as he is a former champion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bisdak40 (OP)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 07:54:58 AM

we won't know his camp's decisions after this fight. so we are just speculating on what possibly can happen after this. but when we talk about the odds on this match, i would go for inoue. the question maybe is what round? over/under betting line may be good to place your bet with.

Yeah, the betting here is on what round Inoue would KO Tapales or the latter would go the distance, that is how one-sided this fight but betting for Inoue here is not so tempting as bookies already knows he will win, betting for Tapales is somewhat interesting as we might get an odds of 7.0 or 8.0 via decision though that possibility is so slim but very possible as Tapales is really training hard for this upcoming fight.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 11:34:33 AM

I read that this is the 4 fighters that Inoue wanted to face before moving up in division,

2. 🇵🇭 John Riel Casimero
3. 🇲🇽Luis Nery
4. 🇺🇿MJ Akhmadaliev

So he has his own hit list, similar to what Floyd did before and he all beat them. As least for this 122 lbs, Inoue's hit list is good.

He said this in an interview? That's a lot of names. His handler before said they are targeting Nery or Casimero after Tapales which I thought that he is moving to 126 after 1 or 2 title defenses. But if he wants 4 more names in this division then I guess he'll be 33 years old or something if he is still planning to move up at 126. I really want to see Inoue move up in weight for his 5th or even 6th division title. But in order to do that he needs to move up quickly since he is not getting younger.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 11:42:37 AM

2. 🇵🇭 John Riel Casimero
3. 🇲🇽Luis Nery
4. 🇺🇿MJ Akhmadaliev

He said this in an interview? That's a lot of names. His handler before said they are targeting Nery or Casimero after Tapales which I thought that he is moving to 126 after 1 or 2 title defenses. But if he wants 4 more names in this division then I guess he'll be 33 years old or something if he is still planning to move up at 126. I really want to see Inoue move up in weight for his 5th or even 6th division title. But in order to do that he needs to move up quickly since he is not getting younger.

Let's see if he is true to his words. I heard before that Inoue said he wants to fight Casimero in the bantamweight division, but it didn't happen. They could have gone for a unification fight in the past if Inoue had accepted Casimero's challenge. Instead, he waited for Butler to win when Casimero was disqualified, so Inoue would have an easier journey to become an undisputed champion.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 07:39:32 PM

2. 🇵🇭 John Riel Casimero
3. 🇲🇽Luis Nery
4. 🇺🇿MJ Akhmadaliev

Let's see if he is true to his words. I heard before that Inoue said he wants to fight Casimero in the bantamweight division, but it didn't happen. They could have gone for a unification fight in the past if Inoue had accepted Casimero's challenge. Instead, he waited for Butler to win when Casimero was disqualified, so Inoue would have an easier journey to become an undisputed champion.

It will be great if he can really fight those boxers mentioned above.
Specially Casimero, as you have said, they could have fought already when Casimero was the WBO bantamweight champion but it didn't materialized as we all know what had happened to Casimero back then.
I don't know if this is recent or just a old video, but you can see brothers Takuma and Naoya on sparring, https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ei3q-Gfg6iI
Not sure though it this fight is going to happen or talks between two camps are in-progress.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 08:08:14 PM

I think it's not appropriate to say that Inoue had an easy journey to become an undisputed champion in the Bantamweight division. He is really dominant and strong after all and that's not even a question. Adding to that, Inoue doesn't have the final say about these negotiations, it's on his promoter. During that time you are referring to, Inoue was vocal in organizing the fight between him and Casimero after the latter's series of trash talk.

And basically no, Inoue didn't wait for Butler to win against Casimero. In that particular situation, we should just accept that Casimero's camp is the one to blame for why he got disqualified as they are not aware of the British Boxing Board of Control terms which in the first place, they should know the do's and don't before the fight. And take note that even prior to that incident, Casimero had a weight issue that's why the supposed fight between him and Paul Butler got delayed.

Moving forward, I don't think it makes sense to just put the blame on Inoue as to why the fight didn't happen between him and Casimero.

But let's not think about their fight for now. Who knows maybe Marlon Tapales will surprise us on the day of the fight? He knows his against a strong wall but it's time now to show the boxing community that it's not just Casimero from the PH who can possibly fight Inoue toe-to-toe but also him.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 24, 2023, 08:22:33 PM
Merited by Quidat (1)

I think it's not appropriate to say that Inoue had an easy journey to become an undisputed champion in the Bantamweight division. He is really dominant and strong after all and that's not even a question. Adding to that, Inoue doesn't have the final say about these negotiations, it's on his promoter. During that time you are referring to, Inoue was vocal in organizing the fight between him and Casimero after the latter's series of trash talk.

And basically no, Inoue didn't wait for Butler to win against Casimero. In that particular situation, we should just accept that Casimero's camp is the one to blame for why he got disqualified as they are not aware of the British Boxing Board of Control terms which in the first place, they should know the do's and don't before the fight. And take note that even prior to that incident, Casimero had a weight issue that's why the supposed fight between him and Paul Butler got delayed.

Moving forward, I don't think it makes sense to just put the blame on Inoue as to why the fight didn't happen between him and Casimero.

But let's not think about their fight for now. Who knows maybe Marlon Tapales will surprise us on the day of the fight? He knows his against a strong wall but it's time now to show the boxing community that it's not just Casimero from the PH who can possibly fight Inoue toe-to-toe but also him.
People do really need to check out these things before they would really be that throwing out some assumptions without having proper research on what actually happened on why Casimero vs Inoue fight didnt really push through and not really just throwing up some ideas that Inoue was really that totally scared on Casimero on which it do seems that he is really that avoiding him but we know on what are the things on which it did really affect it out and ending up on not pushing through which its not really just that right on throwing those bad ideas on how it do ends up. As for his current achievement and ranking then he do able to prove it out on how
good he is when it comes to speed,power,technicality and good decision making/adjustments on every fight. He wont really be that become undisputed for no reason and this is why its better to quit off
on telling that he would definitely lose once he would be facing up Casimero on which it might totally be ending up the opposite.

As for Tapales then he wont really be called a champion for nothing and we know on how Filipinos or to those people who do reside in the Philippines are really that capable of plus having those
2 Belt holder then it would really be just that normal that Tapales would really be trying out to break this tough and huge wallet and prove out that Casimero isnt really just that the one
which people should really be focusing or in main talks.  Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: