Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 31 (38.3%)
I'll give it a shot. - 31 (38.3%)
Not a chance. - 12 (14.8%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 7 (8.6%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 9291 times)
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 196
Merit: 91

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 04:22:03 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Mayor of ogba (1)

This challenge is actually for people who have bought and hodl Bitcoin for a long time so I don't see any reason why someone that didn't accumulate Bitcoin will take part in the challenge because someone who have a good amount of Bitcoin would take this challenge seriously unlike someone who doesn't accumulate at all.

The recent growth that Bitcoin is gaining so far is convincible that we're going towards a notable milestone in our Bitcoin journey, I have hodl some Bitcoin but I'm so unlucky to have a spinal injury which wouldn't allow me to take this challenge with you all but whatever be the case i wish you all that are taking path of the challenge good luck and good health to live and witness a new dimension in your Bitcoin investment as we are anticipating the bull run after the halving.

If you have a spinal injury, then don't you still have to do exercises?  Maybe you could substitute body squats or some other exercise that might be suitable to your condition.. .unless you are paralyzed... and of course, it would not be good to do some exercise to make you vulnerable to injury or re-injury.

This is the more reason why some people doesn't recover quick from an injury because they feel that they can't do exercises that would make their body flexible and they become so lazy with such injury. If a particular part of the body is not healthy, there are other parts that one can manage and do other things but being relaxed and doesn't want to do anything will further worsten the situation.

Regarding your point about push-ups ONLY being for the already big accumulators.. you make a bit of a point that people who have not accumulated a lot of BTC might not be as excited about the BTC price going up... so there is a bit of a presumption that anyone cheering for $100k would have or should have already accumulated a decent bag of BTC prior to cheering for UPpity.

It's really very funny how people get too excited about other people's success without wanting to also be a part or a beneficiary. He's right about the challenge being for people that have got some bitcoins in their custody because what would be the essence of the challenge if one hasn't accumulated any bitcoin? It doesn't make any sense so it would be good to buy and HODL before taking part in this challenge.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 280
Merit: 159

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 06:17:14 AM

Even though your body strength is becoming weak, don't allow it to stop you from taking part in this challenge because it can help you gain fitness. The most important thing is that you can do push-ups, but not up to 100 push-ups. Just do the push-ups your body can accept; as time goes on, you will gain some strength in your body that will make you improve. Even though you are doing 10 push-ups a day, it is a good number if you are consistent with it.
normally it ain't easy , nothing good  come that easy so for to be well fit you have to first strain your body, but true that not everyone can keep up with 100 pushups daily. So try and know your limit and know the numbers of pushups you can hit on a daily before bitcoin hit $100k , like earlier some uses mention the use of set to break your pushups in to simpler form. Like those that are hitting 50 pushups daily , if doing it all at ones is off limits to you could just break it in to 10/10/10/10/10, that means you will have to hit yah pushups ×5 a day. by doing 10 at a time , that is ones you hit 10 pushups you wait for some time (the duration depends on one stamina) to catch your breath , before  hitting another 10  pushups.
It is because of the pain you see that most people don't take part in exercising their bodies. It is not a must that we do 100, 50, and 20 push-ups at a time because there are people who cannot handle it. Just like you said in working out, we have to divide our program into sets so that it will be easy for us to handle and also meet up with our target. For people who don't have the strength to do 20 pushups at a time, you can divide the 100 pushups into 20 sets of 5 reps so that you will not get tired easily. No pain, no gain. 

Troytech

Activity: 140
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 06:27:54 AM

Ultimately, you can do whatever you like, but I think to stay in the spirit of the challenge there should be a need to try to emphasize pushups or the closest substitutes to pushups in the event that you are not able to do pushups.

Of course push-ups are a body weight exercise that we are able to modify based on angle and/or even style of our pushups - so we can take it everywhere - and maybe there is a bit of gruelingness to it to based on being able to do it anywhere, but maybe if we are in awkward situations, it might seem strange to do pushups in the parking lot or at the airport.. hahahahaaha
I understand. Thanks for your reply. I'm trying to integrate into my current workout so that it serves as a motivation as well or something.

It's funny that you suddenly do pushups in the parking lot before 12 midnight just to reach that 100 pushups for the day lol. I'm thinking of something like the duo lingo streak challenge or something like that that you really need to make up for the day and make sure to do it so the streak is alive.

That surely can be one of the strange parts of this whole project, including that it is a body weight exercise, so no extra gear or equipment is required.. so there could be some embarrassing moments in terms of trying to fit them in, as you mentioned... also sometimes with exertion there are grunts and even for me,  I frequently will feel much better to exert myself if I have not just eaten.. so if a person is driving to a restaurant, he cannot do pushups in the car, and so when he arrives, he might feel that he has to do the push-ups before he eats, or otherwise he might not feel that he is able to do them after he eats.. so what should he do?  Perhaps pump out a quick 20 or 30 pushups in order to try to stay on schedule, right?

I definitely don't think there should be any need to carry weights around if you want to add then or fit them in your daily workouts, I guess this exercise of 100push ups a day can also be done at the gym and in a way if you really wanted to add weight then you must be well prepared for the exercise  in that way.

And hey its an activity I guess we all need to make out time for it l, I'm an abs building person and most at times we do it on empty stomach (this may not apply to everyone, like ill persons) for best results and I just know I have to wake up early to get this exercise done. I don't think there should be an excuse for unprepared moments like when we have to be at the restaurant and do a 30 or 40, I guess it's better we plan ourselves out and make out time for it.

Even though your body strength is becoming weak, don't allow it to stop you from taking part in this challenge because it can help you gain fitness. The most important thing is that you can do push-ups, but not up to 100 push-ups. Just do the push-ups your body can accept; as time goes on, you will gain some strength in your body that will make you improve. Even though you are doing 10 push-ups a day, it is a good number if you are consistent with it.
normally it ain't easy , nothing good  come that easy so for to be well fit you have to first strain your body, but true that not everyone can keep up with 100 pushups daily. So try and know your limit and know the numbers of pushups you can hit on a daily before bitcoin hit $100k , like earlier some uses mention the use of set to break your pushups in to simpler form. Like those that are hitting 50 pushups daily , if doing it all at ones is off limits to you could just break it in to 10/10/10/10/10, that means you will have to hit yah pushups ×5 a day. by doing 10 at a time , that is ones you hit 10 pushups you wait for some time (the duration depends on one stamina) to catch your breath , before  hitting another 10  pushups.
It is because of the pain you see that most people don't take part in exercising their bodies. It is not a must that we do 100, 50, and 20 push-ups at a time because there are people who cannot handle it. Just like you said in working out, we have to divide our program into sets so that it will be easy for us to handle and also meet up with our target. For people who don't have the strength to do 20 pushups at a time, you can divide the 100 pushups into 20 sets of 5 reps so that you will not get tired easily. No pain, no gain. 

Except for exceptional weak persons or old persons that should not be very able to handle the pain, the exercise can also be flexible and you can decide to spread it out the whole day as sir Jay recommended 👍, or you can do as much as you can for a start untill you build up the muscles.

Another reason why people won't do it is cause they don't have the discipline to be consistent at it or don't feel motivated about it, I've got friends that follows me to the gym and just talk all true, they are all dressed but won't pick up the smallest weight, it's so funny at times.

Chibit01

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 08:47:47 AM

But I think pushup is one of that thing we can do anytime anywhere and it is easier because it needs no instrument it is all about carrying your body up and down 😄😄😄 but I can say that nobody will found interested during awkward days and time.. I see someone here talking about taking a weight lift which I know that there's no reason to start carrying weight around all the time either you are in your office or you are in your car driving or maybe you are in a fuel station you can be in a parking space and you will start lifting your weight I think push-ups is the best among the verities of the exercise some have mentioned earlier....

And for me /us to get upto 100 pushups we need a standard daily push-ups like Daily

First day -      10

Second day - 10

Third Day -    10

Forth day -    10

Fifth Day -     10

Sixth Day -    10

Seventh Day -10

Eight Day -     10

Ninth Day -    10

Tenth Day-     10

Thanks 😊👍
Tmoonz

Merit: 102

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 01:39:58 PM
Merited by Pi-network314159 (2)

But I think pushup is one of that thing we can do anytime anywhere and it is easier because it needs no instrument it is all about carrying your body up and down 😄😄😄 but I can say that nobody will found interested during awkward days and time.. I see someone here talking about taking a weight lift which I know that there's no reason to start carrying weight around all the time either you are in your office or you are in your car driving or maybe you are in a fuel station you can be in a parking space and you will start lifting your weight I think push-ups is the best among the verities of the exercise some have mentioned earlier....

And for me /us to get upto 100 pushups we need a standard daily push-ups like Daily

First day -      10

Second day - 10

Third Day -    10

Forth day -    10

Fifth Day -     10

Sixth Day -    10

Seventh Day -10

Eight Day -     10

Ninth Day -    10

Tenth Day-     10

Thanks 😊👍

Individually I think we have different levels we can go a day but however your days count to me is kind of too poor for day thou push ups can be much difficult for bigginers who hasn't do it before but will definitely keep improving in number if it is done constantly because for me I kept having additional variable numbers every day because my body system has gotten use to it.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
martinex

Activity: 350
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 02:36:41 PM

Bitcoin is headed to $100,000 and that's not speculation. OK, maybe it is, but the 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K challenge is real and has been echoing throughout the community for a week now, so I thought I would make a thread here for those of us who want to try and hold ourselves accountable.

A unique initiation and if done it will be very good for our body. Moreover, nowadays most people are less likely to move around, most of their time is spent just sitting at their desk with a laptop almost every day.

Personally,  it look was very interesting when i read part of the sentence you wrote "Bitcoin is heading for $100,000 and that's not speculation." This is like waiting for a big party with simple preparations. I think it's worth doing at least 20 times. I think we can all do it here. Just divide it into 10 x push-ups in the morning and 10 x push-ups in the afternoon and if you feel comfortable, that number will increase automatically.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ruttoshi

Activity: 308
Merit: 271

Baba God Noni

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 02:46:43 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

I am a fat person, and I ha e being trying to burn down fat with 100 push ups recently, but my muscles get weak easily. I could only go with five push ups for the first day, and as I continue with it daily, I have improved to 10 push ups. Which once I am done in the morning, I do the same in the evening.

I am going to see when I will be able to do 20 in a stretch because I find out that as I continue doing the push ups daily, the numbers of push ups keep on increasing. I like this exercise because it is building our body and keeping one fit. The increase in the number of push ups as time passes by is the same way that bitcoin price is increasing these days till we will get to 100k. When bitcoin price reaches 100k, I will take note of how many my daily push ups have increased to.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tmoonz

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 03:31:56 PM

I am a fat person, and I ha e being trying to burn down fat with 100 push ups recently, but my muscles get weak easily. I could only go with five push ups for the first day, and as I continue with it daily, I have improved to 10 push ups. Which once I am done in the morning, I do the same in the evening.

I am going to see when I will be able to do 20 in a stretch because I find out that as I continue doing the push ups daily, the numbers of push ups keep on increasing. I like this exercise because it is building our body and keeping one fit. The increase in the number of push ups as time passes by is the same way that bitcoin price is increasing these days till we will get to 100k. When bitcoin price reaches 100k, I will take note of how many my daily push ups have increased to.

I will say the 100 pushups challenge is not a competition so it is  advisable to do as much your body can carry, it is better your priorities your safety along side with your push up but however consistency will definitely make your performance better that is one truth about push. For sure you are going to burn your fat and Bitcoin is also going to hit $100k is a win win.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 03:40:34 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Well, my fitness is awful. I hardly did 30 (10x3) push-ups. Hopefully, by the time BTC hits $100k, I will be doing a lot better than this.

That's the goal!  Stick with it and you'll see improvement quickly.  

Today I'll be hitting 3,000 push ups since I started doing this challenge and besides a few aches and pains here and there I feel pretty great.  I can feel a difference already and it's only been a month.  I'm very glad I saw this challenge and decided to join in.  I can only imagine how great it will feel to actually keep this up until $100K.  I'll admit I have my doubts, but I'm putting in the work to try and make it happen.

At first, I felt soreness and pain in my body, but after a couple of days, all the pain started to settle. Now, I feel some sense of accomplishment with every passing day.

@OgNasty, you are doing exceptionally well, mate.

Well, my fitness is awful. I hardly did 30 (10x3) push-ups. Hopefully, by the time BTC hits $100k, I will be doing a lot better than this.

It is still something.  so if you are feeling pain and tired, then maybe you are not ready to move up to more.. but splitting into 3 sessions seems pretty reasonable, especially if you spread it through the whole day.. and maybe at some point you can increase the number of pushups per session or increase the number of sessions.

I reached 35 push-ups/day. I am doing push-ups at a particular time only, but your suggestion of splitting them into 3 sessions might help me improve my performance. Wish me luck.
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4235

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 04:11:51 PM

@OgNasty, you are doing exceptionally well, mate.

Thank you. I’ll admit it is difficult to remember to do anything 100 times a day but I’ve impressed myself that I haven’t managed to miss a single push-up yet since I started this challenge. I will admit I have had a few close calls, seeing the clock nearly at midnight and dropping to the floor for my last set. I’m not sure how long I’ll keep this going, but I’m sure when I do miss a day, it will be the result of my memory.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Justbillywitt

Activity: 224
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 04:21:17 PM
Merited by Stablexcoin (2), OgNasty (1), DaNNy001 (1)

Bitcoin is headed to $100,000 and that's not speculation. OK, maybe it is, but the 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K challenge is real and has been echoing throughout the community for a week now, so I thought I would make a thread here for those of us who want to try and hold ourselves accountable.

A unique initiation and if done it will be very good for our body. Moreover, nowadays most people are less likely to move around, most of their time is spent just sitting at their desk with a laptop almost every day.

Personally,  it look was very interesting when i read part of the sentence you wrote "Bitcoin is heading for $100,000 and that's not speculation." This is like waiting for a big party with simple preparations. I think it's worth doing at least 20 times. I think we can all do it here. Just divide it into 10 x push-ups in the morning and 10 x push-ups in the afternoon and if you feel comfortable, that number will increase automatically.
I must confess the push up has really been so helpful to me ever since I started. I feel differently now. I have been consistent with it and I noticed that am not feeling very sick again. Initially I used to very very uncomfortable at my lower abdomen and I have this drugs I usually take to reduce this pains. But since I joined this challenge and have been consistent with it, I noticed that the pains has stopped and I haven't taken my medication for about two weeks now. This has been my experience so far.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 05:37:42 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Why did I just see this now? I could've started trying this out when OP posted this.

I'm trying a different approach, maybe a workout for any part of your body and then total the total reps into 100? Is this okay? Tongue For chest: 30 bench presses, inclined 30, decline 30, then 10 actual push ups.

Would that be okay?  Grin
If you have the strength to do all that a day until bitcoin is $100k, it is okay, but since 100 push-ups a day until bitcoin is $100k is our main target, it could be good if you can increase your push-ups to 30 reps or more reps so that you can do more push-ups in your workout.

Samlucky O

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 07:54:11 PM

Snip
I must confess the push up has really been so helpful to me ever since I started. I feel differently now. I have been consistent with it and I noticed that am not feeling very sick again. Initially I used to very very uncomfortable at my lower abdomen and I have this drugs I usually take to reduce this pains. But since I joined this challenge and have been consistent with it, I noticed that the pains has stopped and I haven't taken my medication for about two weeks now. This has been my experience so far.
To be honest the 100pushup has has really help me too just like you have said @justbillywitt. I no longer feel pain like I used to in the beginning. now I don't feel any pain again. I never knew I could do this pushup, thats why they said " a journey of a thousand miles begin with a step" earlier before if I take a long walk, I usually breath high and feel exhausted, but as I have started this challenge my breath has been normal each time I take a long walk. I also noticed that I usually feel heavy when I want to get up from bed, but now I feel as light as air when ever I want to stand from my bed or when I wan to walk.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10193

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 08:27:07 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

First day -      10
  Second day - 10
  Third Day -    10
  Forth day -    10
  Fifth Day -     10
  Sixth Day -    10
  Seventh Day -10
  Eight Day -     10
  Ninth Day -    10
  Tenth Day-     10
Thanks 😊👍

It's hard to treat you seriously when you are posting the above kind nonsense.

Just divide it into 10 x push-ups in the morning and 10 x push-ups in the afternoon and if you feel comfortable, that number will increase automatically.

The number is not going to increase automatically, and most people can do way more push-ups than 10 at a time.

Sure there are some guys who can't do 10 pushups at a time, and they probably can either do modified pushups or some other substitution of an exercise, and doing 10 reps of anything would be difficult to build up unless you make some efforts at it.. ..so step up your game, unless you have some specific individualized reason that you cannot put out some better numbers (and ideas) than that.

Personally I think it would probably be better for you to do some modified variation of pushups so you can get your numbers up higher, and then as your strength increases, then you can revert to doing regular pushups.

There is a point in which extra repetitions are needed in order to build up your strength, and for example ONLY doing 5 in a day is probably not as good as if you could have done 4 sets of 5 or 4 sets of 10 of some modified pushup where you either have lowered legs or you do them from your knees.

Sure it could be the case that you were already doing modified pushups and only able to do 5 pushups, but that seems almost too low to be true.. because even fat people have to lift themselves up and do some physically strenuous activities.

Look I am not any kind of athlete either - especially in recent times and the effects of aging, and so I had not been doing pushups for many years, so I was a bit surprised that I was able to do as many as I could do... and so the numbers have gone up, yet there were times in which I felt that I might have been over doing it because i was sore in so many places and I also had overall tiredness from the extra efforts of exertion, but little by little it is continuing to get better.. now on day 32 and there are some days that are surely better than others, even though the slope continues upwardly in terms of quantity and quality of pushups and also in terms of my needing less time to recover between sets, even though I do frequently try to spread mye sets out 2-3 hours between sets, but there are sometimes that I can do the sets with shorter time intervals.

It is still something.  so if you are feeling pain and tired, then maybe you are not ready to move up to more.. but splitting into 3 sessions seems pretty reasonable, especially if you spread it through the whole day.. and maybe at some point you can increase the number of pushups per session or increase the number of sessions.
I reached 35 push-ups/day. I am doing push-ups at a particular time only, but your suggestion of splitting them into 3 sessions might help me improve my performance. Wish me luck.

Increasing your sessions is probably something that you should try to do.. .especially if you are experiencing a lot of your early soreness going away.  I know that a lot of the soreness that I was having in the first few days and even in the first weeks was because of my body getting used to it.  I am still sore pretty regularly, but not as much as earlier and my number of reps and sessions have gone up.. .. but there are still some days in which I cut back a little bit or maybe I space them out more,

so I surely don't consider it to be easy to try to improve performance especially when we are older our recovery times usually tend to not be as good as they were when we were younger, so I do find it refreshing to even notice that I am getting some improvement in my recovery times and sometimes I even feel like doing another session, but I purposefully delay because I want to purposefully pace myself.  There were some times in the beginning that I really dreaded having to do another push up set and even just getting myself worked up to do it was part of the thing that I forced myself to do, so it is a good sign to want to do another set rather than forcing myself.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tmoonz

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 09:54:35 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2024, 06:55:54 AM by Tmoonz
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

I want to share this thou it might sound funny, I normally hit the 100 pushups in two sets 50 in the morning 50 in the night before going bed, but each 50 is in two sets 25, 25, and sometimes there will be an addition, then this evening dosage wasn't that easy for me I managed to hit the first 25 successfully getting to the remaining 25 I was only able to do 15 and paused, thereafter lizy my wife came in and was like honey what is the problem of course I told her is remaining 10 to complete my dosage, to my greatest surprise Lizy completed the remaining 10 dose for me, and when I asked her how was she able to do it like she has been doing it before and she said yes that she has been practicing behind my back we laughed and was like the 100 pushups challenge has become parts of family business.

Mayor of ogba

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 10:08:38 PM

It is good to see that the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100k have helped you heal the pain you have been feeling in your abdomen. Even though this challenge is over, you will still want to stick with the push-ups because you know how good they are for your body. This testimony will motivate others who are not willing to join the challenge to rethink because they have seen that exercise is good for the body.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10193

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 01:03:39 AM

I want to share this thou it might sound funny, I normally hit the 100 pushups in two sets 50 in the morning 50 in the night before going bed, but each 50 is in two sets 25, 25, and sometimes there will be an addition, then this evening dosage wasn't that easy for me I managed to hit the first 25 successfully getting to the remaining 25 I was only able to do 15 and paused, thereafter lizy my wife came in and was like honey what is the problem of course I told is remaining 10 to complete my dosage, to my greatest surprise Lizy completed the remaining 10 dose for me, and when I asked her how was she able to do it like she has doing it before and she said yes that she has been practicing behind my back we laughed and was like the 100 pushups challenge has become parts family business.

It sounds to me that with the way that you are doing your 50 in the morning and 50 in the evening, that would be considered two sessions, but 4 sets, since you are not doing 50 push ups at a time, but instead 2 sets of 25 for each of the time periods that you are doing the push ups.

Yeah.. women could do them too, but it seems that they might be able to do fewer and have a similar advantage, since they surely do not tend to have as much upper body strength as guys.... so maybe it would be fair to say that 50 pushups for women would be similar to 100 pushups for men.  Of course, they could do the modified pushups from knees, then they would probably need to do 100 pushups from the knees in order to be similar to the guy.

Yes... women are not men. .even if they might identify as such, and the opposite could be true, men who identify as women... I am not going along with any of those adjustments based on how you identify, but I suppose if you were taking hormones you might change your strength in one direction or another, but we have already stated in this thread that anyone should attempt to do push-ups to his/her own abilities and figure out what might be a kind of comparative in terms of striving to get to 100 per day if you are able to without overdoing it and hurting yourself.

I just did my 4th out of 5 sets for the day, and today does not feel as good as yesterday, with a little bit of shoulder pain, but I will likely just continue to push through it and maybe i adjust a little bit by doing fewer pushups in each set, and for me I have quite a bit of a push-up surplus since I am averaging out my pushups and still generally increasing my quantity of push-ups per day.. at least for now.. and maybe there could be some days that I might perform below my average push-ups per day.. but my average push-ups per day is generally trending UPpity.

So far, no one is keeping track of pushups of all the reporters, and I would imagine any member who were to take on such duties would be greatly appreciated by other active members in this thread.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 01:38:16 AM

I just did my 4th out of 5 sets for the day, and today does not feel as good as yesterday, with a little bit of shoulder pain, but I will likely just continue to push through it and maybe i adjust a little bit by doing fewer pushups in each set, and for me I have quite a bit of a push-up surplus since I am averaging out my pushups and still generally increasing my quantity of push-ups per day.. at least for now.. and maybe there could be some days that I might perform below my average push-ups per day.. but my average push-ups per day is generally trending UPpity.

My training too hit a snag from last week and I completely stop, my shoulder is bothering me for quite sometime now that I can't ignored already. Take some pain killers but still it hurts, so I decided to go to chiro this Monday. No operations though, it could have been that I didn't do proper warm-up. Even if it is "just" push-up, at our age, we really need to stretch and pump blood on it and not directly go into the floor and perform it. Maybe when I was young and doing this, it's very easy. But at my age and sometimes experiencing frozen shoulder, I forget that my body is different now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mayor of ogba

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 01:41:18 AM

100 push-up a day is not very easy especially for starters I decided to pick up the challenge at first I was able to complete 46 at a stretch, I tried again if I can go more than that I couldn't because my muscle were getting weaker as I continue trying till I was unable to continue again.

My experience was horrible I was unable to bath normal as before I couldn't pour water on my body freely due to pains in me. I know the challenge is not a do or die affair but I will still continue not because of the challenge now but for personal help and fitness because exercise is very essential.
I can see you struggled to complete the 100 push-ups because of the strategy you adopted. As a beginner, it is not good to adopt a two-set strategy to complete the 100 push-ups because you will get tired easily and struggle to complete the 100 push-ups, as you mentioned. You can adopt 10 sets of 10 reps since you are a beginner so that you have enough strength to carry out the 100 push-ups without forcing yourself to complete them. As time goes on, you can increase it to 5 sets of 20 reps to complete the 100 push-ups. 

Pi-network314159

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 02:23:15 AM

First day -      10

Second day - 10

Third Day -    10

Forth day -    10

Fifth Day -     10

Sixth Day -    10

Seventh Day -10

Eight Day -     10

Ninth Day -    10

Tenth Day-     10

Thanks 😊👍
You are not really making sense to me mate. I think you Should bring up something tangible just like others are doing I don't see any correlation with what you have explained to what we are saying here. doing 10 each every day does no gives you a better results, atleast you should make it more realistic. Because that number does not show that you want to participate in the challenge. Every other person here is trying harder to get a better result and here you are saying 10 everyday. Common man you can do better than that. if everyone else is doing better why can't you do also? Is a thing of challenge and I challenge you to put more effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: